Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Sabrina Cadini, San Diego, CA (858) 688-5724

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Michelle D

I can not speak highly enough of Sabrina. She thought of every detail and brought ease and grace to our big day. She is a one of a kind wedding planner and I would recommend her for every wedding - big to small, she will make it the wedding of your dreams. Thank you Sabrina and... Read More I will miss working with you on our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Mark G

Sabrina is a wonderful wedding planning with so much open mind and most important thing she has so much patience with us.. Always on top of everything and quick responds during the day. She has a lot of ideas and recommendations and never push you for any of them. Fast response... Read More whenever we need anything once we texted her she responded within 10 minutes. Our wedding was in hotel del Coronado we didn't feel any stress during the day because of her professionalism. He recommend a very professional vendors and we used some of them. All of them did amazing. Highly recommended and we appreciate all your hard work with us. Mark and Christine

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Christina P

Sabrina was amazing!! Selecting our wedding planner was one of the most important parts of our wedding and we wanted to make sure that we found the best one in town. WOW, we definitely did!! Thank you so much, Sabrina, for making our dream wedding come true!! Sabrina was... Read More extremely professional, helpful, responsive, patient, detail-oriented, organized, and well prepared. She though everything through far before we could, and had any of our questions answered right away. She also has an amazing reputation with other wedding vendors- such as DJs, videographers, photographers, venues, etc. and because everyone loves her, they will often offer a discount because she is your wedding planner. Grazie mille, Sabrina, for helping our dream wedding become a reality!! It was so much fun working with you and we had such a memorable time, thanks to you. You fit right in with our families, and we felt like we had known you forever! I highly recommend Sabrina to everyone-- trust us, you will be so grateful you did! Thank you Sabrina!!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Brian T

If you want a wedding of a lifetime. . . Book Sabrina before you read this to make sure she is still available: I don't even know where to begin in my praises of Sabrina. She is professional, made our day an event than just a wedding, and. . .she has a lovely Italian... Read More accent you can listen to all day. My wife and I get along better than most couples and I can say Sabrina saved our marriage by not planning this event on our own. We thought about saving money by putting on a wedding on our own and were smart enough to think it through. Within hours of signing the contract, Sabrina had already worked wonders. She had a Pinterest account for us to share her ideas and she provided us vendors that saved us an amount greater than the services we purchased. She completely went above and beyond everything we had imagined which included speaking with all the vendors which I thought I would be confident in doing on my own; I was not. Sabrina put us on a very doable schedule and we still procrastinated to the very day of the wedding. Even still Sabrina did not bat an eye and provided a wedding that far exceeding any of our expectations. Our entire wedding party loved her from the moment she said hello and we've had friends and family members make comments such as "wedding of the century" and "that won't be topped anytime soon". We can't even take credit for any of it other than we made the smart decision of booking La Dolce Idea. Ladies: You will fall in love with Sabrina from day 1 and her ideas will far exceed that perfect wedding you had dreamed about. Guys: I'm a guy that wanted to get married in a courthouse, loves football and couldn't imagine a wedding being worth the time or money investment. Sabrina saved me money, any potential wedding arguments, and had me talking about my wedding to everyone rather than football the following week.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Lucina L

April 11th, 2015, had to have been the most flawless day in history! At least, that's the way our wedding went down in the books! Sabrina, by far was the best choice ever. The last thing someone wants on their wedding day is to have to worry about a thing. And that's exactly... Read More what we did, nothing! Sabrina, is the goddess of wedding planners. She coordinated every second of our beautiful day. The only thing we ever worried about was if our glasses were kept full and if we needed a touch up on our lip gloss. Actually, that's a fib, Sabrina even kept out glasses full through out our special day! She not only tailored to our every need, on this special day. She made herself always available, from the smallest details; personalizing our favors, decorating/arranging our beautiful cake table, holding our hands and reviewing every detail needed the day before, during our rehearsal, guiding us with a personalized checklist nearly a year before our wedding, endless emails and so much more! Our friends and family could not stop boasting about our wedding being....THE BEST WEDDING EVER! We owe this all to Sabrina and her amazing gift of professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm! Thank you Sabrina!

Amazing Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 autumn S

Sabrina Cadini put together a destination wedding for my husband and me. Without ever meeting us in person, and through many phone calls and emails, Sabrina was able to make my dreams come together at the Hotel Del Coronado. Every vendor we spoke with was glad to hear they would... Read More be working with Sabrina. And now I know why. I sent Sabrina all the wedding items including the wedding dress, cake topper, candelabras, wedding dress hanger, and the guest book. Sabrina provided a few items such as the cake stand and the "Here Comes the Bride" sign. Overall, Sabrina Cadini with La Dolce Idea did an amazing job with the wedding and reception and made the event progress seamlessly.

The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Christina C

Initially, we didn't plan on hiring a wedding planner. As the wedding date quickly approached, we decided it would be best to hire someone to help us orchestrate the day and tie up loose ends. Sabrina was a Godsend! Her organization and ability to provide us with a clear... Read More picture of how the day would play out hour by hour, minute by minute in some cases, alleviated all stress. She communicated with all of our vendors and venue to ensure that all were on the same page. Our day was perfect thanks to our amazing team of vendors!

Hire a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Adrienne S

Sabrina is amazing. I can not thank her enough for being a part of our special day and doing everything possible to make sure the entire process ran smoothly. Her knowledge of the wedding world is infinite and will definitley exceed your expectations. I can promise that if you... Read More select Sabrina as your planner, it will be the best vendor choice of your whole wedding planning experience. She is just wonderful. Thank you Sabrina!

Italian Glamour meets fairy Tale

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Jordana B

I used Sabrina as a whole event planner. I dont have words to describe the amazing woman she is and her style! Plus she helps you giving you items of her own to enhance your wedding. She was amazing and even after the wedding she is still helping me and keeps in contact. She... Read More made sure my day went perfect, all I had to do was say to her anything that I wanted done and VOILA fixed! Her vendors she recommends are top notch, and not over the price since she recommends according to the budget you have. Do yourself a favor and at least visit her to check her out!