Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

4151 N Marshall Way, Scottsdale, AZ (602) 432-0444

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michelle M

We love PJ ! She was very flexible with scheduling ( family emergency) and was incredibly sweet and followed up with every question we had. We did cupcakes and everyone LOVED them ! Our guests were so excited for cupcakes . We did four flavors and they were all amazing . We saw... Read More guests sneaking 2-3 each !!! We would definitely recommend !

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Katie Z

Our cake turned out nothing like it was supposed to (it was pretty ugly). We even had guests comment that it looked like our cake was made for someone else or that La Dolce Pesca forgot and put the cake together last minute. I e-mailed PJ after our wedding expressing our... Read More disappointment, and she never even e-mailed us back.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Taylor M

Even though P.J. cancelled on us for our first tasting, which was a pain because we're from Minnesota and were planning a destination wedding, we couldn't have been happier with our wedding cake! We had a lot of fun going to her location and taste testing, she had such a cute... Read More setup and I love the picture we took by her cake mural on the wall in her shop! We were able to pick 2 different flavors, which was amazing for our guests, everyone was happy with what they got! We had pink champagne and chocolate, and we got so many compliments from our guests that they loved the cake! It was amazing! Even though we had to pick La Dolce Pesca because of an agreement with our venue (Copperwynd Resort), I would highly recommend going with them for your wedding! Yum!

PJ is great!!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Jamie B

PJ was great! The cake was absolutely amazing! Not only was it gorgeous, but it tasted amazing!! Still a week after the wedding, I am receiving messages on how it was the best wedding cake anyone has ever tasted!!!!!

PJ was great!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Lizzy D

We loved our wedding cake! PJ's cake tasted amazing, and her cupcakes are to-die-for. She also worked well with the florist to have the design compliment the flowers that we laid on it. Delish! Highly recommend La Dolce Pesca!

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Tiffany K

We were married July 6, 2013 and our cake was made by La Dolce Pesca. My husband is a cake and cupcake fanatic and I’m very picky about my buttercream, so it goes without saying that we were hard to please when it came to a wedding cake. We tasted so many cakes at other places... Read More and nothing was as delicious as the cake and frosting from La Dolce Pesca. We were lucky enough to order our cake from La Dolce Pesca and PJ, the owner, met with us to taste cake and discuss flavors and appearance. Our wedding cake was delicious and it looked just as beautiful as we had imagined. L a Dolce Pesca made our cake dreams come true! We highly recommend La Dolce Pesca for all of your cake desires!

Gorgeous and Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Lynsey R

We loved our wedding cake! It turned out beautiful and tasted even better! PJ was fantastic to work with... we had a great time at our tasting and she really listened to all of our requests. All of our guests are still complimenting us on how good the cake was!

Wrong color

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Lisa T

I did cake pops and a small cake for us to cut. Both were very tasty and my guest loved the cake pops! the cake however was not what we had designed and was the wrong color. I had a fondant ribbon that was suppose to be my accent color, raspberry, and it showed up barbie pink!!... Read More Very disappointing!

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Candice T

When my fiancé and I met with PJ, our two adult sons wanted to go with us. They were thinking, 'free cake.' My fiancé’s son was adamant that he absolutely did NOT want any kind of 'fruity stuff' in the cake. My son just wanted chocolate. (Although they sound like kids, they... Read More really are adults!) We tried three kinds of cake and even the boys LOVED it! They raved about the flavors and textures and even liked the fruit. We chose alternating layers of chocolate with chocolate cream filling and vanilla with fruit filling-and both flavors were moist and delicious. The design was beautiful with multicolors of blue fondant fading from cobalt blue on the bottom to almost white at the top. All of my friends and family raved about the look and the flavor of our cake. PJ is very talented and was great to work with. I encourage everyone to use her!

Phenomenal Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Alicia J

PJ with La Dolce Pesca was referred to me by my wedding coordinator. We wanted a delicious, moist, white wedding cake with buttercream frosting. We went and had a tasting with PJ and her cake blew us away. We chose to have her pink champaigne cake with buttercream frosting... Read More (it's her grandmother's recipe) as our wedding cake. Not only was it stunningly gorgeous, but it was so delicious that people all wanted seconds. We should have gotten extra. Several guests commented that they usually don't eat the wedding cake, but that this was the best they'd ever tasted. Needless to say, we'll be using La Dolce Pesca for all of our cakes/cupcaked etc. for future events. You won't be sorry if you work with PJ. She is AMAZING!!!

BEST WEDDING CAKE I'VE EVER HAD

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Lauren L

PJ MADE THE BEST WEDDING CAKE AND PEOPLE ARE STILL ASKING ME ABOUT WHO MADE MY CAKE. PEOPLE ATE 2 OR 3 PIECES! WE WERE HAPPY WITH HER SIMPLY ELEGANT DESIGN. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED

Yummy!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kristin M

Pj did my wedding cake and a grooms cake for us and they both came out looking so cool!! I asked for a P-51 plane grooms cake and it was a perfect replica and on top that it tasted amazing!! Plus our wedding cake was so good people are still talking about it!!