Designer Bridal Fashions in Columbus, Ohio

La Jeune Mariee is an intimate bridal boutique featuring beautiful gowns from several premier designers. Our exclusive selection of bridal gowns ranges from feminine and sophisticated to sleek and modern. We look forward to providing each bride with a personal experience to remember.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

139 E Main St, Columbus, OH (614) 228-2700

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Becca M

I can't begin to explain what a great experience I had with Cait and the rest of the La Jeune Mariee staff. Everyone was so accommodating, even getting a dress sent in for my appointment!!! I'm so thrilled to have bought my dress there and cannot wait for more interactions in... Read More the future

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lindsay B

I am SO excited to be a La Jeune Mariee Bride!! After trying on probably 70 dresses at 8 or 9 salons - bless my entourage for putting up with me - I landed at La Jeune Mariee. We came from Cincinnati up to Columbus because I was looking for a specific dress, and LJM had it in... Read More their show room. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Erin, who upon arrival offered my whole group champagne - again bless them, they deserved it. She and I discussed my vision, the dresses and designers I had really liked previously, and most importantly she made sure she had a handle on my budget. After that her and I were completely in sync, we landed in between a dress I had tried before and thought might be my dress and the dress I had driven to Columbus to see. She was fabulous in helping me envision the dress in my size, and in white. She helped me to understand I could make some changes to the skirt to make it perfect. And she was PERFECT. The owner and manager were super involved, gave great advice, and lovely compliments. They also helped me to envision the gown in a traditional ivory as opposed to the color I tried the dress on in. I can't say enough great things about my experience here, or how excited I am to see my dress when it comes in. Thanks so much for helping me find the most perfect dress. I'm so looking forward to completing the look on my next trip to LJM. Fun experience, great selection of gowns, and great people. It made for the most fun experience that I will always cherish.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Tara P

I spent all day going to different stores... and the last place, the last stop for the day, feeling completely defeated... the staff was so good to me!!! Just when i thought I wasn't going to find "my dress", the staff revitalized my enthusiasm and alas; it was literally the... Read More last dress...that ended up being "THE DRESS"!!! Great staff, beautiful, unbelievably beautiful dresses and just an all around wonderful experience. They even boxed up the cork from the champagne we drank in celebration! Thank you from the bottom of my heart♡

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Stephanie B

The staff (especially Brooke) were phenomenal in making sure that I was all set for my big day. They helped pick out the most amazing Monique dress. I've never received so many compliments! It was the perfect dress for my body type..The convenience of scheduled in house fittings... Read More with the tailor Caroline was great for my busy schedule. The attention to detail in making sure that my dress and veil were pressed perfectly allowed me to relax! Thank you somuch for making my wedding day trekrelxasrelazrelaxrrkezananaenjoeeverything.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Cassie C

I loved getting to shop for my wedding dress here! The staff was so welcoming and friendly and interested in making the experience personal. They were never pushy and would keep to your price range. Their dresses were more pricey than other Columbus stores, but you definitely... Read More get what you pay for with them! They also have a preferred seamstress Carolyn who was amazing to work with and we were ably to do all the fittings at the store at convenient times.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Anna S

I cannot say how amazing my experience was with La Jeune Mariee. My wedding dress was perfection, which was easy to attain with their amazing staff, selections, accessories, and recommended seamstress!! First, the staff was wonderful! They were prompt, helpful, and found me my... Read More dream dress. On top of that, every time I went into their store I had an amazing experience. Each person was helpful whether you had an appointment scheduled with them or not!! Their selection is beautiful and diverse! The accessories are gorgeous and their staff really knows what to pair with each dress. My bridesmaids and mother all got their dresses from the bridesmaid store and had an equally wonderful experience. We highly recommend La Jeune Mariee!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jessica V

I LOVED working with Kristen to find my dream dress!! And I found it within the first 10minutes of my first appointment! I was able to purchase wedding jewelry from La Jeune Mariee too during a trunk show when the designer was in the store. What a cool experience!!! I would... Read More HIGHLY recommend LJM to everyone- one of the most fun experiences during the wedding planning process :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Mara P

I had an incredible experience at Le Jeune Mariee! I specifically worked with Annette and she was wonderful! I came in extremely discouraged after a full day of trying on dresses. Although it was the end of the day, Annette was as energetic and excited as if I was her first... Read More customer of the day. She made me feel comfortable and helped reinvigorate my confidence that I'd find my dress. Annette listened to exactly what I was looking for, and the first dress she put me in was exactly what I was looking for!!! It ended up being My Dress:) In addition to Annette, the entire staff was friendly and welcoming. I returned to La Jeune for my first fitting and once again, they were as welcoming as the first time. I would highly recommend shopping for your dress here!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Taylor B

Going to La Jeune Mariee to find my bridal gown was the best decision I have made in my wedding planning process. I left with the most gorgeous Tara Keely for my Maui, HI wedding this coming August. During my appointment there was a trunk show going on, and the representative... Read More from the trunk show was a little pushy as to what I should and should not try one. Annette immediately took control of the situation and made me feel so comfortable and confident. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can't wait until my gown comes in so I can put it on again! -- xoxo Taylor

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The experience I had at LJM, I absolutely did not expect. I had moved out of Columbus to NYC and LA, and really wasn't sure what I'd find when I came back to my hometown to search for the dress of my dreams. Shame on me! Annette was the most helpful person- very knowledgable,... Read More kind, and made great recommendations. I chose the first dress I put on (Annette's choice) and it made all the difference. I highly recommend- great service, fabulous dress options, and a beautiful showroom! Thank you LJM!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Leah D

A friend of mine suggested Le Jeune Mariee when it was time to find a dress. When we arrived at my appointment I was overwhelmed with how gorgeous the store is. We had a few minutes to look around while we were waiting for the appointment before us to finish. I saw a four... Read More dresses that I would want to try on while we were looking. When my appointment started we were greeted by Annette and she sat down with us and asked me a few questions about what I was looking for. She really listened to me. Without knowing, she had picked three of the four dresses that I saw earlier. She was so professional and so helpful. She kept checking back in with me to see where I was at in my decision process so she could help me further. She never pressured me or put a dress on me that was out of my budget. I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience! I am so happy with the dress that I found! I feel absolutely gorgeous! Not only did I find the dress of my dreams, but my shopping experience is a memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you for making this time so memorable for me!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsay L

Getting my dress at La Jeune Mariee was such a fun experience from start to finish. The dresses that were pulled for me were all exactly in line with what I described that I wanted. I was super impressed with the selection offered, the adorable inside of the shop, and how... Read More friendly all the staff were. I am so excited to see my dress once it arrives and have La Jeune Mariee help me with all my accessories for the big day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Karen A

I got my wedding dress from here and it was a one stop shop. The second I walked in the store I was greeted and brought to my own area. My family and I had champagne and talked with the staff about what I had been looking for and the vision of my wedding. She brought in 5... Read More dresses. She said to try the one on that I gravitated to first...and boom! That was the first and last wedding dress I will ever try on! (Of course I tried on the others) However, this dress was it. Not only did they make me feel so confident in my choice but it was such an amazing experience, I not only left with my dress but a headpiece veil and earrings feeling styled to a T. They were so kind and amazing, I don't even have the dress yet I am just so excited about it still and have had zero regrets about it. Every dress I see I say mine is better :) Could not recommend a better place for a wonderful experience!

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maureen C

I can't say enough good things about La Jeune Marie! Their service and selection of dresses is excellent. Annette was my personal bride consultant. She took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and was so patient. She made my overall experience for finding my dream dress... Read More so amazing. I would recommend La Jeune Marie to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Somer M

The ladies of La Jeune Marie over delivered every step of the way. As a plus-sized bride, the idea of a wedding dress was daunting. At my mom's urging, I decided I should at least try and if that didn't work I could think about other options. I looked online and found a dress... Read More I really loved (Wtoo Curve, Mimi) and La Jeune Marie carried the line. I made an appointment and thankfully was able to go when my mom and sister were in town for Easter. The ladies were AMAZING and made us feel so welcome. I had some specific requests and they helped me basically design my dream gown with the Mimi dress as the base. It was the most amazing experience and totally reshaped my plan for the wedding! We also designed my wedding jewelry using pieces they had in the shop as inspiration. The most amazing seamstress ever, Caroline, works out of the boutique a few days a week a make me feel like a "pretty, pretty princess" at every fitting :) When it was time to think about the pickup they arranged a dry cleaner to press my dress as we didn't feel like a steamer would work for the taffeta material. They really took care of everything from start to finish. I am truly grateful for how great those girls made me feel and for giving me so much confidence for one of the most important days of my life! xoxoxo LJM ladies!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leigh M

Shopping at La Jeune Mariee was the best experience possible. The staff there is knowledgeable and very friendly. They made a potentially very stressful day easy and fun. I love that they pick dresses for you to try, it made it way less overwhelming. I would recommend everyone... Read More going to LJM!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Caitlin W

Can't say enough about this lovely bridal boutique. I worked with Courtney and she made the whole experience so comfortable and fun. Plus she really nailed my dress vision from just a short conversation and pulled (what just might be) the perfect dress that I never would have... Read More picked it out for myself. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Salon

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lindsay D

I had a great experience at La Jeune Mariee. They pulled five beautiful dresses, based on what I had told them I was looking for ahead of time, and I ended up choosing the third dress I tried on! I thought it was going to be a long process of trying on a million dresses, and I... Read More was so relieved they seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and what would look good on me. Everyone was so nice, and seemed genuinely excited for me. I was even able to have my alterations seamstress meet me at LJM to do my fittings, which was very convenient. The whole boutique is full of the most beautiful dresses, in a range of prices. I highly recommend going here!

Wonderful Bridal Gown Experience

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hilary R

I had already started shopping for my dress, and at other salons the consultants seemed either too pushy and rushing me to buy a dress that day, and others did not care about what I was really looking for at all. However when I showed up for my appointment at La Jeune Mariee,... Read More they really took the time to figure out the style I wanted. The consultant we worked with was wonderful, she pulled different styles that she thought would look best on me, and others I wanted to try. I ended up finding the perfect dress, a Monique Lhuillier, and adding a lace bolero to create two different looks that fit my style perfectly. We had champagne for my bridal party and the whole experience was perfect. I also found the perfect lace trimmed veil for the ceremony and a belt to add a little bling for the reception. Thank you La Jeune Mariee!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Mandy B

I hate shopping and I thought dress shopping, with all the pressure to look AMAZING was going to be unpleasant to previously unknown degree. I was absolutely dreading wedding dress shopping until I started my appointment La Jeune Mariee. They were my first appointment and every... Read More step of the process with them was totally enjoyable. That appointment was seriously the best part of wedding planning that I've done so far. Kristen (the general manager) is so helpful and so kind and Courtney did SUCH a good job picking dresses for me. I've never felt so beautiful and I genuinely had a wonderful time with them! I got the most beautiful dress, squarely within my budget (they didn't pressure me at all to go beyond what I said I could afford). I couldn't recommend them more!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Natalie D

What a fun experience! The ladies of La Jeune Mariee made the wedding dress shopping event feel very special. They were flexible, helpful, prompt, and gave me their full attention when I was there. Once I found my dress, they poured my family and I a glass of champagne--a sweet... Read More touch! I would highly recommend La Jeune Mariee to any brides searching for their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Jennifer B

Wonderful! Before wedding dress shopping, I had found my dream dress online in the first picture that grabbed my attention. After a little reverse-image searching I was able to find that it was a Lazarro gown, and then the search was on to find a shop that carried it in the... Read More specific color I wanted. La Jeune Mariee was one of the few stores in Ohio, and the only in Columbus, that carried the gown. Thankfully, they were able to give a price estimate over the phone so we knew the gown was in budget before we arrived. I made appointments with 3 stores, just to make sure I wasn't having tunnel vision with the first dress I saw and liked. La Jeune Mariee was the 2nd store we visited (we cancelled the 3rd), and after seeing the dress on the hanger I knew it was the one. I tried a few others just to make sure, but the staff there could tell I had found my gown. They worked with us on price and set us up with a wonderful seamstress for alterations. The staff were very helpful in keeping us informed along the way from ordering fabric samples to the "meet the dress" appointment to picking up the fully prepped and steamed dress. If the shop is in your budget, I would definitely recommend shopping here. The selection is beautiful and the staff were wonderful!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Hannah S

They all helped me find the perfect dress for my body and in my price range... absolutely amazing customer service! They have a good range of prices and all of them are simply beautiful I don't think I saw a dress there that was not beautiful. I felt my best on my wedding day... Read More because of them.

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Emily V

The ladies at La Jeune Mariee are BEYOND sweet! They all made me (and my somewhat large party) feel special!! Erin was absolutely amazing and knew exactly what to put me in! I cannot rave more about the experience that this boutique gives! From the moment I walked in to days... Read More after I left, they helped me pick the dress of my dreams!! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely pick the girls here!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making me feel like a beautiful bride!!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Stephanie G

La Jeune Mariee has amazing dresses and while the environment can seem a bit intimidating when you enter the ladies that work here are so welcoming!! I purchased my dress at their sister store LUXEredux however these ladies helped me with my headpiece, jewelry, shoes and even... Read More recommendations on a day of planner!