Your day - your way!

It's your wedding! We invite brides to join us at our beautiful working ranch in the Elk River Valley. Aspen groves, valley vistas for miles, and mountains you can touch will make your special day memorable. With Steamboat Springs' largest indoor venue, we can accommodate up to 400 of your friends and family on your wedding day. Alternatively, use our wood paneled barn for a more intimate setting - or set up near our creek, pond, in the valley or on the hills - it's your choice! With three days included, you can plan your rehearsal dinner here - perhaps using our large decks and lawns. We also feature separate bride and groom prep areas for your special day in the Rocky Mountains. Let La Joya Dulce (the sweet jewel) be the sweet start to your life together.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Mountain

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

47050 County Road 129, Steamboat Springs, CO (970) 879-7021

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Nicole M

We just got back from our honeymoon and I wanted to let everyone know how much we loved Kathie, Wayne, Mandy and the staff at La Joya Dulce know how much we are still talking about our wedding day. From our first visit and the goodie bag to the day of, complete with special... Read More gifts for us and our family - communication was perfect and everyone went an extra mile for us. The ranch and facilities are beautiful and to be able to enjoy it at our leisure was incredible. We can't thank you enough for all you did to make our special day even more special.

2017-11-19T22:51:14 Response from the vendor

We were delighted to have you, Nicole! It was your special day, and we're glad that everyone helped to make you feel cherished.

Kathie Jacobsen

Hi! Welcome to La Joya Dulce! My husband and I started this because we wanted to share our awesome ranch with you. I've been planning and running events my entire life - from corporate retreats to large fund-raisers; team builders to tea parties ... organizing events is second nature. Our barn is my personal sanctuary - and I hope you'll love it as much as I do. I spend more time there than just about anywhere on the ranch - unless it's on the back of my horse! La Joya Dulce is more than just a business to us. This is our home. We want you to feel as if you are cherished guests. Welcome!