La Maison Creole

Serving all of New Orleans, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Your wedding is the most joyous event and the day must be magical. From your bridal shower to your rehearsal dinner to your wedding reception, La Maison Creole’s proven experience will create a memorable day of celebration for you and your guests.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Planning

1605 8th St, Serving all of New Orleans, LA

OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 maegan n

From start to finish the staff at La Maison Creole was exceptional. The staff was professional, friendly, and went out of their way to make our day go as smoothly as possible. Our ceremony and reception were both held there for a total of about 4 hours and our guest list was around 350. We recieved and are still recieving compliments on the food and the service. La Maison Creole also provided us with our wedding and grooms cakes which they make in house. There are no words to describe how talented they are and there are no limits to their abilities. I will recommend this venue to everyone I know and look forward to the next time I can do business with them!

Catering, service, and Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Lorey F

I did not hold my wedding at La Maison, but I did hire them to do the catering and the wedding/groom's cake at an off site location. They did a wonderful job on the food and the service was fantastic. They let me customize the menu to accommodate guests' vegetarian and gluten free needs, as well as offering lighter main course options for me to choose from for our 200 person sit down dinner. They also provided the china and flatware. People raved about the food, but what got the most attention were the cakes. The cake's were beautiful but more importantly..they were absolutely delicious! There was ZERO cake left. My husband and I took the top tier home. There's something about us needing to save it and eat it on our anniversary...we didn't. We got home and each had a piece. I had a 3 tier wedding cake with very simple "stucco "frosting and strawberry filling. The grooms cake was a red velvet with cream cheese frosting and was in the shape of an iPad, buttons and apps included! Highly recommend La Maison!

They were amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Alyssa L

OMG I could not have been more please with them! They handled everything from my cake to the food and decorations, it was all perfect! The staff was super friendly and always asking if we needed something! I would recommend them to everyone!!!!!!!

Love!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 kristin m

La Maison Creole went the extra mile to make sure my wedding was perfect!

great bridal shower!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 BRIANNA A

This was a very nice venue for my bridal shower, it was spacious and the food was good and the wait staff was very nice!

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Amy J

Working with Courtney at LaMaison Creole was fabulous. We had a million questions and she was very patient and answered everything easing our worries about our big day. The food was fabulous and all of our guests RAVED about the cake. The facility was large enough to hold all 250+ of our guests and no one got hot. The dance floor was spacious, the decorations were beautiful and the customer service from all of thier servers were amazing. They were constantly getting me food and drinks and enything I needed.

Organized, Professional, Delicious food, just Amaz

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Rebecca B

It's been almost a month and a half after my wedding and my extended family is still talking about how good the food was. Courtney and Casie were so professional. They catered my wedding at another venue and everything went so smooth. The food was amazing and just kept coming! There were so many h'ordeuvres and they were all great. It was so simple to modify a menu to my family and friend's tastes. They also baked my wedding cake. It was beautiful and so tasty. Casie was there for me throughout the reception. She helped keep everything running smoothly and made sure i was having a great time.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Brittney W

Words cant express how pleased i am with La Maison Creole... Everything about my wedding was AWESOME... the service my guest and i recieved AWESOME... the food AWESOME... LaMaison Creole itself is a beautiful I was sold the very first time i saw it... and to top it all off they have very friendly and knowledgable staff.. I wouldnt trade nothing about having my ceremony and reception here.. I highly recommend La Maison to every one and not just for weddings

To Have and To Hold!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Rudie P

I had a great experience with the La Maison Creole. Working with Courtney was a pleasure. She was very considerate of the bride and was compassionate to me and my husband throughout the entire planning process!

Superb

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Sandra L

I have nothing but absolutely great things to say about La Maison Creole, from my very first visit with them to the very end of my reception, they exceeded my expectations. I used their service for an offsite reception (they also have a beautiful hall at their location). The food was superb, the service beyond anything that I have experienced. Courtney was delightful to work with, I can't recommend them enough. They are not only a catering company,they do absolutely everything, , you just have to sit back and enjoy yourself, every detail is handled by them. Do yourself a favor and look them up, you will not be dissapointed.

This was an okay choice

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Amber F

Everything was arranged beautifully and decorations were all perfect, however the air conditioner was not turned on until two hours before my wedding so my bridesmaids and I were all sweating before we even walked down the aisle. The food was great but we didnt get even half of the oreduerves they were passing around. The servers completely passed us up sometimes....... ummm hello big white poofy dress ... and man in tux.... how do you pass the bride and groom up? So other than it being sooooo hot that I couldnt dance anymore because my dress was sticking to me and the staff not being very well trained, It was pretty nice. I kind of wish we could have picked the rose garden.... but oh well......:)

Saved the Best for Last!

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Erica M

My FI & I are in the process of booking the La Maison Creole for our reception venue. I'd been really stressed because we'd been to almost every venue in the cities of Metairie and New Orleans, but no venue actually stood out and matched our budget... I was beginning to give up hope until my FI told me to call La Maison. I was skeptical based on the pictures on their website, however I called anyway and got a price, and the price was definetely within our price range. When I went to see it that following weekend, I was completely blown away (in a good way), the pictures online do not do the place justice. It is not overwhelming but it is still nice and very elegant. I was amazed at all of the great details of the basic package. Kasie & Courtney were extremely nice. I was even offered a tasting without even putting down my deposit. I am so excited about this venue. I suggest you check it out! It is not expensive, and you are offered exactly what you're paying for plus more.

Loved this Place..

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Emily R

Courtney and the rest of the staff at La' Maison made my Wedding Reception PERFECT! I was an out of town bride and they made everything happen with ease. I only had to visit the location one time to know it was right for me. The cake was included in the price and I was able to pick a picture from anywhere and turn it in for the inhouse baker. It came out just like the picture with no extra charge. The cake was so yummy and grooms cake was wonderful! Our colors where black & white and they already had decorations to match. The food was great, the staff was friendly, the room was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

TO La Maison Creole