La Maison du Lac

A modern New Orleans lake house nestled on Lake Pontchartrain. With panoramic views of Lake Marina and remarkable sunsets. Ideal for any celebration inside or out. We offer both indoor and outdoor setting to accommodate either a formal or informal celebration.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Se Habla Español, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

7412 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans, LA (504) 309-0700

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Rebecca D

Deedee was very helpful and answered any questions I had about our wedding. The venue is just STUNNING at night. Truly, pictures just do not do it justice. Jason, the caterer, was great as well. He created a menu just for us and allowed us to have a free tasting. Everything... Read More about this place is wonderful! I cannot recommend it enough. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kasey R

This is Lakeview's best kept secret. This place is STUNNINGLY beautiful on the inside and the outside is absolutely breathtaking. I knew as soon as I walked in the door, that this was the place for me. It was elegantly casual and absolutely perfect. DeeDee is a pleasure to... Read More work with. She provided excellent recommendations for a photographer and a catered - both of which were amazing. Be sure to stay at the apartment above the venue on both Friday and Saturday night. It's super special to be able to walk down to your venue in the morning of your wedding. My husband and I also had a last dance the night of our wedding under the lights of the garden when no one was around. It was the perfect way to end the most special day of my life. If there were 1 million gold stars - I would give it to Maison du Lac - that's how much I LOVE this venue. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Meet The Manager

Dee Dee

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Dee-Dee Cohen is an accomplished Event planner/producer with over 10 years of experience. She has planned, designed and executed weddings, rehearsal dinners, office client parties, holiday parties, large black tie galas, business seminars, non-profit fund raisers, concerts, fashion shows and baby showers! Whether it’s an intimate affair for ten guests or an elaborate wedding for 300 guests, Dee Dee and her staff will ensure your wedding or event runs smoothly so you can enjoy yourself!