La Mer Ensembles

serving New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania

La Mer Ensembles

Since 1988, La Mer has been providing music for weddings of all denominations, cocktail hours and receptions. Our personalized service will ensure that you have the perfect music for your special day! We have a huge library of songs and pieces from classical, pop, folk, etc. Please check it out on our website! We also have audio samples of other songs that are not in our sample videos. Come on over and see! (Hear!) 😀

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Harp, Keyboard, Piano, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

serving New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania (732) 513-4424

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Laura B

We used La Mer Ensembles for our ceremony music. They are very easy to work with, extremely accommodating and play beautiful music. Would definitely recommend them!

2017-04-30T21:23:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We enjoyed playing for your ceremony. Best wishes to you and your new husband! :)

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Rebecca A

We used them for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour in Avalon,NJ last year. Mayumi always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. James and Mayumi played beautiful music that we requested. Our guests really enjoyed it and we were really glad we chose to work with them!

2017-04-11T21:27:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure. :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Helena E

LME is a very talented group of musicians and was a pleasure to work with leading up to my wedding! They were quick to respond to emails and I found they were collaborative in the planning process. They allowed me to choose all of my ceremony & cocktail hour music, and all our... Read More guests were impressed by the wide variety of classical & current pop music that they heard throughout the evening! I also desperately needed a speaker/sound system for our ceremony, and LME was very accommodating by bringing their sound system so that our efficient, readers, and vows could be heard by all of our guests, albiet outside the typical duty of a string group!

2017-04-11T21:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Joy S

We recently hired La Mer Ensembles to play at our daughter's wedding ceremony in Central New Jersey. They were wonderful. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony music was. Our daughter wanted specific pieces to be played and they did so to perfection.... Read More They were professional and accommodating. I highly recommend using them for string instrumentals and would confidently hire them again!

Perfect ceremony and cocktail hour music

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kelly H

La Mer Ensembles played the music at my wedding ceremony and for the cocktail hour. They were so accommodating and able to play every song we requested. Their music was beautiful and impressive. I highly recommend La Mer Ensembles!