Inventory Reduction! ALL gowns 20-80% OFF!

We listen to your vision of the perfect gown and deliver it within your budget. With over 1,800 gowns and more arriving daily, you're sure to find the dress of your dreams! Just a reminder! All of our appointments are for an hour. If you would like more time, please mention during the time of your submission. We will love to accommodate you during the week as it is less busy. Ask about our Military discount!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

20 High St, Waltham, MA (781) 899-0348
INSTAGRAM

A Great Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Jessica U

I loved shopping here. The salon is very cute and small which doesn't overwhelm you when you are shopping. The attendants are excellent and really do a great job working with you to find the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Cecilia A

I have been to other bridal shops to search for my dress but none could compare to this one in quality of service. I can't begin to explain the amazing experience I had at La Reine. I was helped by Davine and she was truly Divine. Davine was extremely attentive and a great... Read More listener. I went in the store with ideas of what I wanted and Davine provided me with so many options that fit the description of what I was searching for only to realize that it wasn't the best fit for me. I thought I loved lace but it turned out that I love bling even more! I tend to be very picky and change sometimes I change my mind but I never felt rushed. I never felt like I was tiring her out and I always saw the enthusiasm to continue to help me search for what was "the dress". The help I received was so personable and my guests and I felt so welcomed and comfortable. Davine was so professional and so friendly she made me feel like she was part of my bridal court in the way she was helping me. I loved every second of my appointment and I would recommend La Reine to every bride to be. I'm so happy I went there and I did find my dream dress there thanks to Davine and her enormous amount of patience with me. Thanks Davine!!!

2017-05-24T14:59:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Cecilia! It was truly my pleasure working with you! I am so happy I was able to find you, your perfect gown, thank you again XO and cannot wait for my photos!! Davine :)

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Emma V

My trip to La Reine was lovely! It was my first trip to a bridal salon to try on dresses and I had no idea what to expect. The staff was extremely helpful and helped me narrow down what I was looking for based on my personality and wedding feel before we even got to the actual... Read More dresses. I ended up trying on only 4 or 5 dresses and fell in love with the 2nd dress I tried on. It was perfect and I don't know if I would have been able to pick it out or find it on my own! The whole process was very easy and stress free and the shop is very lovely and pleasant inside. The seamstress, Elena, who has a shop downstairs is phenomenal as well, if you get your dress at La Reine and use her shop they send it right downstairs and make it all very easy for you!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Elizabeth P

I bought my dress last summer for my 6/17 wedding. The staff at La Reine were great! I fell in love with a picture of my Maggie Sottero dress online when I had first gotten engaged, I went to 2 other salons before La Reine and neither had been able to show me anything remotely... Read More similar to the dress. My first visit to La Reine I tried on many beautiful dresses that I fell in love with but was unable to commit because I still really loved the dress I saw online. A few days later the salon called me up saying they located the Maggie Sottero dress I had been searching for! I went back the next day and immediately knew it was the dress I wanted. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much La Reine for helping me locate the dress!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Holly H

Loved shopping for my gown here and working with the seamstress. It was such a fun experience for my mom and I each time! The gowns are GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lori M

I had a really wonderful experience at La Reine Bridal and although I didn't find my dress there, I would recommend it to anyone! The young woman who helped me was really lovely and I felt like a VIP. They also really respected my budget ($1500) and had a LOT of options in that... Read More range.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Samantha R

This place has the potential to be a great bridal salon but the customer service is something to be desired. There are better selections and a better experience to be had elsewhere.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Claudia G

Everyone that helped me out at La Reine was incredibly professional and sweet. I never felt pressured to make a decision; on the contrary, I was always encouraged to think about what I wanted. I was late several times and the staff there was so understanding. Liz was amazing at... Read More knowing exactly what I wanted and found me the perfect dress. I had a wonderful experience overall.

2017-05-24T15:01:53 Response from the vendor

Hi Claudia! We loved working with you. We are so happy to have been a part of your big day! Make sure to send us some pictures! La Reine :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Christina R

I was disappointed by my experience shopping for my wedding dress at La Reine. Upon making the appointment, I was told to email the shop in advance with some ideas of what I was looking for. I went ahead sent them a list, but when I arrived for the appointment none of the... Read More dresses that had been pre-pulled for me resembled the ones I shared. As the appointment continued, the consultant grew increasingly frustrated with me because a) I wasn't liking anything I was trying on, and b) I was open to a few different types of dresses and not 100% committed to a particular style. She kept pressuring me, saying that "I needed to make up my mind". Also be advised that they will not share information regarding the size or designer of the dresses that you try on. Perhaps most indicative was at the end of the appointment, the consultant fed me false information regarding lead times for ordering dresses from various designers in an effort to force me to buy a dress - despite the fact that I did not like any of the ones I tried on. This suspicion was validated when I had another appointment the following day, and the consultant at the other shop assured me that I was well within the appropriate ordering window that would ensure I receive my dress on time. Overall, I would only recommend La Reine to brides who know exactly what type of dress they are looking for - and even then I would suggest going elsewhere first given the pressure I faced and La Reine's lack of transparency with designer/sizing information.

2017-03-29T11:50:13 Response from the vendor

Hi, we are so sorry for the experience you had with us. We have changed our entire staff since then and we would never allow any of our staff to behave in this way. Please let us know if you need anything and best wishes,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle C

Mirielle, Pat and all the staff at LaReine in Waltham are truly wonderful. I started working with them about a year ago to prepare for my 11.5.16 wedding and I can tell you off the bat all their hearts are in the right places. Never once did I feel that they were trying to make... Read More a dollar off me. They truly go out of their way to listen and assist you in every need. Their dresses are so different, stunning and there is something for every bride there ! Moreover, when I found bridesmaid dresses I loved, although they didn't carry it, Mirielle, the owner, went through great lengths to order them from me- and it was from 2 different designers! All my girls loved going there too. Towards the end, I started getting nervous and jittery and would have breakdowns about my dress (I wanted to make a couple changes to the top of it), all the staff remained patient and calm with me and they brought my visions to life with their wonderful seamstress, Elena. My dress was a beautiful gown by the French company - Farage. I did not find anything else like it anywhere and the compliments I'm getting are so overwhelming. If you want good quality not only in the dresses they sell, but in customer service, then please go see Mirielle, Pat and everyone at LaReine Bridal. They know service and how to make you feel comfortable during your process and beautiful on your big day!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Janna G

Such great service! They were all so nice and genuinely happy and excited for me! Also found a one of a kind dress

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Danielle C

I bought my bridal gown, vail and bridesmaids dresses from here! I loved my experience as a bride Deema was very helpful in listening to what I wanted and let me pick out some dresses on my own. I fell in love with the second dress I tried on! The atmosphere is very relaxing,... Read More supportive and comforting. My bridesmaids however had a different experience ( hence the four stars instead of five). The bridesmaid dress prices were a little less than other stores including vows which is suppose to be discounted. All of the bridesmaids looked beautiful on the wedding day however they were all advised to order the dresses in three sizes too big! They were swimming in thier dresses when they received them and had to get unnecessary alterations which costs them more money. Besides the sizing issue for the bridesmaids only I had no issue with sizing for my dress I would highly recommend la reine bridal! I am also getting my dressed preserved and cleaned by them and will review that as well later.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Jillian L

I went to over a dozen different bridal salons while looking for my wedding gown. A combination of being picky and self-conscious made it very difficult for me to find a gown. Eventually, I did find my gown, but the salon I found it at was horrible. The consultants acted like... Read More the alterations I wanted to make were stupid and made no sense. Instead of purchasing the gown there, I went back to La Reine, because I had enjoyed working with Deema very much. She worked with me to order the gown I found at the other salon and was even able to match the best price I had found. Deema also worked with me to order an extra lace package for my gown because I wanted to construct sleeves for the gown. Throughout the process she assured me that the alterations I wanted could be done and would look beautiful. The salon helped me to order a few other embellishments including buttons. When Deema wasn’t available the other staff members were extremely knowledgeable and helpful as well. La Reine has an amazing selection of gowns and I would recommend that all Massachusetts brides visit their salon when searching for their dream gown.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Heather J

AWFUL Experience! Would never recommend. I had an appointment at La Reine and was fresh off of a great experience at another salon. It took at least 15 minutes for someone to even acknowledge my party, and I found the consultants to be rude and condescending. My friends and... Read More family and I were chatting and laughing and generally in a great mood, and these women acted like we were a nuisance. All other bridal salons I'd been to allowed me to put dresses on myself, and they told me to let them know if I needed help. The women at La Reine made a big deal about me being "shy," and wouldn't drop it. My "shyness" was called to attention multiple times, and it honestly felt as though they were mocking me. They did not leave me alone behind the curtain and insisted that it would be faster if they dressed me. The whole experience felt like an assembly line, as it was, "step out of this, step into this, step out of this," etc. I already had a consultant in the room with me, and as I was stepping into a gown, another consultant barged through the curtain with no warning. Someone in my party commented that I was in the middle of changing, and this woman snidely replied, "it's fine; we're friends now." I was having trouble loving any of the dresses they put me in because I was comparing them to another dress I had tried at the last salon. I explained this to them and described the dress I loved. Instead of being understanding, they seemed to be irritated and acted as though I was wasting their time. Soon after I told them I had another dress I liked, they pulled just one more gown and said, "last one." I couldn't even appreciate the beauty of any of the gowns because I was so distracted by the appalling treatment. If one consultant was blatantly rude, the other was fake and disinterested. Not once did anyone working there compliment how a dress looked on me or give me an honest opinion. I would absolutely never recommend La Reine Bridal to anyone looking for a pleasant shopping experience.

2017-03-29T11:51:56 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Absolutely amazing!! I felt like a princess the entire time I was there. Deema was my consultant and she made me feel very special. She followed everything that I wanted and found my perfect dress in my budget. I will always talk about La Reine because it was an experience that... Read More was memorable and everything that I dreamed of. Thank you Deema for making my day perfect!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Emily L

La Reine Bridal and my consultant Deema were absolutely fantastic! La Reine Bridal was my first experience trying on wedding dresses, and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. I came in with a wide array of ideas of what I wanted, and Deema was able to quickly... Read More help me narrow down what I actually wanted by putting me in different styles & shapes of dresses - all of which were beautiful. She really listened to all of my comments (and my sisters comments!) of what I did and did not like about each dress, and would then pull more dresses according to our comments. It did not take long to find a dress that I fell in love with! Since this was my first appointment of the day, I felt I needed to try on a few more dresses, and they were completely understanding and let me know that if I did want to come back later, that was fine. Ultimately, I ended up returning to La Reine later in the day to purchase the dress I had originally loved, and again me and my family were treated wonderfully by the staff there, who even graciously allowed my sisters to try on a few bridesmaid dresses though it was very close to closing time. I can't thank La Reine Bridal enough for providing such a positive environment and experience, as well as for helping me to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Katherine G

After visiting several other dress shops, I went to La Reine and had a great experience every time I returned. The attendants were very patient and helped me narrow down my choices until I finally found the perfect dress that was within my budget. I also purchased my bridesmaids... Read More dresses through La Reine and everything came in on time and worked out really well. Make sure you have an appointment before you go!

Thank you Deema!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Jessica

I went to many bridal salons, and finally found my dress at La Reine. It is an adorable shop in Waltham with a beautiful selection of high-quality gowns from many designers. My Mom, sister and I worked with Deema. She was down to earth, great to work with. I was planning the... Read More wedding in MA all the way from Michigan and she made the whole process easy. She was great with communication too and answered all my questions. She pulled so many beautiful dresses for me with all the details I wanted in mind. When I put on "my dress" I knew it was the one immediately. Deema helped me pick out a beautiful veil which complemented the dress and the lace perfectly. It was the perfect dress for the perfect day. Thank you La Reine and Deema!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sveta Y

The worst experience ever! Very unprofessional! If you want your wedding day to be ruined this is the place to go with. Messed up on my dress order and ruined my spacial day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Kali H

I did not have the best experience at La Reine Bridal. I was pressured into buying a dress and was told that elaborate alterations could be made. I had regrets that night and realized that these alterations simply were not possible. Thankfully, La Reine allowed me to use the... Read More money down on the original dress toward another dress. I am very grateful that they allowed me to do that. In the end, it worked out since I wore a beautiful dress on my wedding day, although the shopping experience was not what I had imagined. My bridal consultant did not seem knowledgeable. She pulled dresses that didn't match any of my criteria. Similarly, I was told that I would be invited back for a "Veil Night." I never heard anything about this. Luckily, my seamstress (not through La Reine) was able to make me a lovely veil.

Lovely bridal boutique and fabulous personnel

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Kiki S

I made an appointment at La Reine and came with one of my bridesmaids. I sat down and chatted with Kate, my bridal fashion consultant. I had a few different directions I was interested in going, and I showed Kate all my vision boards with dresses and looks (I'm a fashion person,... Read More so the look was really important to me). I also had a strict budget, and I was really happy that Kate stuck well within that budget, not showing me any dresses that were more expensive so that I didn't get false hope about a dress. She listened so closely to everything I was saying and selected a number of dresses for me that incorporated all of the elements I had expressed interest in. She combined things from different looks I had described and showed to really get to the essence of what I was looking for. Kate was very honest in her reactions to the dresses I tried on. If something wasn't working, she let me know. She also let me have privacy with my bridesmaid to discuss options. I was also really impressed by the way she wasn't trying to sell me on anything-- she just gave me her honest opinion. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on, but even though I loved it when I put it on, I wanted to make sure there wasn't another option that I was missing, and Kate was really patient and helped me put on and assess dress after dress, until I finally put the original one back on. She was also super respectful in letting me have time to facetime with my other bridesmaids who couldn't be there. Note: you are not allowed to take pictures in the dresses you try on, but you are allowed to facetime. So it took a little longer. The shop owner is also a lovely woman who was so sweet. She walked by my fitting room when I had on the dress that I ended up purchasing and ran to get an appropriate veil to complete the look. Her reaction was genuine and not a sales tactic. I felt really taken care of at La Reine. They have a wide array of gowns at all different price points and their staff is really sharp and attentive. I also ended up leaving my license there accidentally, and my consultant Kate called me to track me down and even offered to bring it to me, or meet me at a convenient spot. They are just really genuinely kind and helpful people there. I highly recommend La Reine!

Found my dream dress at La Reine!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 adma a

So glad I found this bridal shop in waltham !!! Mirielle and Deema were so helpful ! They helped me find my dream dress and helped me custom make my dream veil. They have such a huge selection of gowns from all over the world. I have referred all my friends to come to this shop... Read More and they have all been successful in finding their dream dress . I also ordered my brides maids jovani dresses from the shop as well. Thanks so much La Reine for such a great experience !

LOVED MY DRESS

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Ann T

The girls at La Reine helped me find exactly what I was looking for! Once I found my gown, I went back again to get help choosing a veil and accessories! They were so nice, patient, and helpful! It is obvious they all love their jobs! Made dress shopping very fun :)

Great Dress!

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Andrea Y

After hunting for my dress for quite some time, I wandered into LaReine by myself one summer afternoon just to see. As soon as I put the dress on I fell in love with it. Of course before making such a huge purchase I wanted to have it approved by my father (he had been a huge... Read More part of the search but lives 2 1/2 hours away). The store would not allow me to facetime with my father because I had not yet bought the dress. Being a bridal shop, I would have hoped that they would be understanding of the emotional aspect that goes along with finding a wedding dress. In the end, since I loved the dress so much I did end up purchasing the dress here after getting my sister's approval. Once I actually bought the dress, the customer service was great. Just be prepared no pics/face time and all the labels are cut out of the dress.

Stress free

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Jessica

I bought my dress in October, La Reine was the second store I visited. The first store I went to, I picked dresses out and they kept looking at their watches too see when I'd be done. As a bride, it just took the wind out of my celebratory sails. At La Reine's, I knew instantly... Read More that I would be taken care of. I walked in to smiles and a congratulations. I then was taken to a corner with just my consultant and I where we discussed what I really wanted. She told me to change into a robe and she would be right back. She walked in carrying 5 dresses. It was so nice not to have to look, it's very confusing. I bought the first dress I tried on, she nailed it!!! They really listen to you. I recommend La Reine to any bride looking to be well taken care of, in a very non intrusive way.