La Tavola Fine Linen Rentals

Newport Beach , CA

La Tavola Fine Linen Rental offers a diverse array of exquisite linens for your wedding. From elegant, traditional, or contemporary, La Tavola’s linens reflect your taste and vision. La Tavola provides table linens, aisle runners, napkins, cushions, pillows, chair covers, and sashes.

Decorations + Accents, Linens, Rentals + Equipment

430 West Coast Hwy, Newport Beach , CA

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Alyssa B

We ordered linens from La Tavola and they were beautiful! I loved that we were able to use the swatches to make a decision and it really helped us picture what we were purchasing. Working with them was easy, everything we ordered was delivered on time and accurately and looked gorgeous all put together. We even had to make a slightly last minute update based on our guest count, that they handled easily. The linens were not the cheapest, and I would have loved to pay a little less, but the quality was very good. Overall we were very happy!

Gorgeous linens!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Julia G

Absolutely gorgeous linens!! I used La Tavola for my wedding in September. They are pricey, but the best quality out there!! Their linens will set your tables apart from other weddings. I highly recommend La Tavola.

La Tavola Santa Barbara

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Anna L

We used the Santa Barbara store, and everything was so beautiful it was tough to pick! The girls at La Tavola were a pleasure to work with! They were so helpful and sweet!

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Joyce M

Beautiful! There's nothing else I could say! Their beautiful linens MADE my wedding! I couldnt be happier with their service!

TO La Tavola Fine Linen Rentals