La Ventura

San Clemente, CA

Orange County's Newest Premier Wedding Venue!

La Ventura is a BRAND NEW exclusive venue which will offer a stunning indoor/outdoor setting for the wedding of your dreams. The La Ventura facility is inspired by romantic Spanish-Colonial Revival architecture and showcases a Grand Parlour with high ceilings & dark wood floors for all-season/all-weather receptions, a fully furnished bridal suite and a groom’s lounge. The courtyard for outdoor ceremonies will feature a beautiful 10’ tall wood arched door for the grandest of entrances. Montrachet limestone will be laid with a Saltillo tile under your feet in a unique design to mimic that of a garden. With large olive trees, lush landscaping, a Spanish tile mural, built in fireplace and exposed beams above, it will be a magical place to spend the best day of your life.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2316 S. El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA (949) 212-4920

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Ashley L

Where to begin, this venue is outstanding! They completely super exceeded my expectations. The venue itself is a combination of rustic elegance built to accommodate large events perfectly, every element of this venue is carefully thought out and the details make a big statement.... Read More The entire process from the first tour to the day of our wedding was painless and it's all thanks to Lisa Wagoner who not only showed us the venue on multiple occasions but answered all our emails, and there were a lot, in a timely fashion and had the best suggestions and helped us through every step. Lisa truly is a genuinely good person who always had our best interest at heart and is excellent at her job. Thank you as well to the entire La Ventura team, Heather for helping us pick beautiful linens and guided us through our tasting, and everyone who helped throughout the process. I must also mention Iva Lees which is exclusive to La Ventura, not only is their food delicious but they accommodated us with all our food and beverage needs without any question, my guests were very happy with their friendly and hard working staff. The icing on the cake was also signature party rentals they have the most pristine rentals and it made the wedding shine, not to mention there was so much selection. So as a final note, if you are looking for a venue and an amazing experience look no further La Ventura is it! Thank you for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Anna L

BOOK THIS VENUE!!!! My husband and I booked it when it was still a construction site. We were the first to actually get married here. It exceeded every expectation we had. The La Ventura team and Lisa Wagner handled every little detail with ease. The food is prepared on site by... Read More Iva Lees in their beautiful industrial kitchen. The Spanish romantic vibe is perfect for any event or wedding. Everything from the acoustics to the gorgeous lighting made our day a dream come true. It was extremely affordable as well. We could not have picked a better location to get married. I HIGHLY suggest this for anyone looking to throw a great party or a wedding. Everything was top notch!!!!! I wish I could give them ten stars!!!!