La Ventura

San Clemente, CA

Orange County's Newest Premier Wedding Venue!

La Ventura is a BRAND NEW exclusive venue which will offer a stunning indoor/outdoor setting for the wedding of your dreams. The La Ventura facility is inspired by romantic Spanish-Colonial Revival architecture and showcases a Grand Parlour with high ceilings & dark wood floors for all-season/all-weather receptions, a fully furnished bridal suite and a groom’s lounge. The courtyard for outdoor ceremonies will feature a beautiful 10’ tall Ipe wood arched door for the grandest of entrances. Montrachet limestone will be laid with a Saltillo tile under your feet in a unique design to mimic that of a garden. With large olive trees, lush landscaping, a Spanish tile mural, built in fireplace and exposed beams above, it will be a magical place to spend the best day of your life.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2316 S. El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA (949) 212-4920

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Anna L

BOOK THIS VENUE!!!! My husband and I booked it when it was still a construction site. We were the first to actually get married here. It exceeded every expectation we had. The La Ventura team and Lisa Wagner handled every little detail with ease. The food is prepared on site by... Read More Iva Lees in their beautiful industrial kitchen. The Spanish romantic vibe is perfect for any event or wedding. Everything from the acoustics to the gorgeous lighting made our day a dream come true. It was extremely affordable as well. We could not have picked a better location to get married. I HIGHLY suggest this for anyone looking to throw a great party or a wedding. Everything was top notch!!!!! I wish I could give them ten stars!!!!