Eco-conscious and Affordable bridal couture

Labella Bridal offers new, sample, and nearly-new couture that will take your breath away - at a price that won't! Our collection includes dresses and bridal accessories from today's most well-known designers... Monique Lhuillier. Vera Wang. Reem Acra. Amsale. Pronovias 30-70% below retail.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

313 Mill Street, Occoquan, VA (703) 494-2929

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/23/2013 Jess T

Ellalyne is absolutely incredible and really made the experience. I went to a million dress shops and was getting so discouraged. I liked so many dresses but hadn't found "the one." She found the dress and made me feel like royalty. She made the process amazing, the shop is... Read More beautiful (I highly recommend leaving some time to walk around Occoquan...it's adorable), and the selection is great. Do yourself a favor and check Labella out!

Finally- my search was over!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Susan L

The owner, EllaLyne, was very knowledgeable and kind. I was looking for simple, yet sophisticated wedding dress, and had visited about a dozen wedding dress shops, both regular retail and consignment in the DC/VA/MD area. In fact I had purchased a dress at another store but it... Read More just wasn't right. Once I got it home I knew it wasn't "the dress" and after a week or so, I decided to try "just one more wedding dress store". I found LaBella on YELP, it had great reviews so I decided to give it a shot. EllaLyne provided terrific customer service and chose various dresses for me to try on. We got to about the 8th dress and suddenly, it was like magic, I tried on "the dress"- it flattered my figure and skin tone and just looked amazing. There is an elegant "walkway" with mirrors in the shop so you can see how your dress and train look from different angles. I was embarrassed to tell EllaLyne that I had already purchased a dress but just wasn't happy with it. She said, no problem, don't worry about it, I can help you sell your dress on consignment. That made me feel better. *** I urge brides-to-be not to give up and just settle for a dress that you don't "love". As long as you have a few months before your wedding keep looking until you try on a dress that you do love. I purchased the dress and told EllaLyne that my mom would be visiting from out of town the following weekend and asked if I could come back and show her the dress. EllaLyne said sure, and suggested I let my mom help me select the veil, which she did, and we had a lovely time and were treated to top notch customer service, again. To top it off, EllaLyne was able to sell my other dress in a matter of months and sent me a check in the mail. If you are looking for great customer service and a wide selection of wedding dresses, be sure and go to LaBella Bridal. I plan to return next time I need a special occassion/ black tie dress as they have a nice selection of those as well.

Everything I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Erika N

I found MY dress here! They treated me with such care and attention you would have thought I was Ellynne's sister! Very professional and caring, she knew exactly which dresses to pull for me to try and I think we knew which dress was "mine" before I even put it on! After... Read More visiting David's Bridal this was a breath of fresh air! Marla did an amazing job making the dress look like it was cut just for me with her alterations! Even if you don't end up buying from them it is worth it to go just for the care they put into your time there (but please buy from them so they can stay in business!) They also have some wonderful bridesmaid dresses, I was going to get my MOH dress there, but unfortunately the manufacturer couldn't rush it fast enough, but that wasn't the fault of Labella's Boutique! If I have a formal event in future I'll be back!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelly M

I was sold a dress, over budget, that didn’t fit. I was never made aware of the fact that everything in the store is sold “off the rack”. If I had known that, I never would have purchased my dress. When I asked the owner why she sold me a dress that didn’t fit, she tried to... Read More blame me by saying that it did fit during my appointment (it didn’t), that I was made aware of what I was purchasing (I wasn’t), and that one of the reasons they sell their dresses off the rack is so that they can carry a variety of dresses to accommodate “big brides” like myself.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Britt P

I was a bit nervous about trying on wedding dresses but Ellalyne and Eva were so helpful and friendly; they quickly made me feel comfortable. It was like shopping with two more friends and they were very understanding of my budget and worked with me. Ellalyne chose the prettiest... Read More veil and accessories for me to try on with my dress. I ended up buying everything there! I'm so happy I found this place!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Siobhan T

Finding the absolutely perfect dress for my wedding was so tiring. I had so many bad experiences and a hard time just finding what I really wanted. When I went to Labella, I was hoping to find the one. I not only found the one, but I found a dress that was perfect for me in... Read More every way. I loved every aspect of my dress, and got so many compliments on how I looked. If you want something different and haven't been able to find what you're looking for, definitely look here.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Mary B

When my grand daughter told me that she was asked to the Homecoming Dance, the first place that came to mind was La Bella Bridal Boutique. I knew I would receive excellent service and would find a unique gown. Not only were we treated like royalty, the quality and finding the... Read More perfect gown was the easiest thing ever. Not only that, we received a free pair of exquisite shoes which were perfect and I could cut one more shopping trip off my list. Thank you for a great experience and my grand daughter felt like a princess.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Gresham H

Always a great place to visit. There's always a great energy and a positive environment. Everyone is always so helpful. I've been shopping here for gifts.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Valerie P

I had an amazing experience at Labella Bridal! I felt comfortable, special, and like I had their undivided attention. I went to David's Bridal first, with an appointment and I had to compete with all of the walk in's. I saw my consultant 3 times and she made me pull my own... Read More dressed from the rack. Do you know how hard it is to pick out a white dress in a room full of white dresses!? At Labella, I didn't have to do a thing except model dresses for my family and enjoy the experience. They are very flexible in pricing and help you stay within budget. Hopefully, I never get married a second time, but if I did, I'd go back to Labella!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Lisa B

After looking at several other boutiques and many, many dresses, another bride told me I needed to go to LaBella. My mom and I went on a weekday afternoon, and we had the salon all to ourselves. They have an amazing selection of unique dresses that didn't look like any of the... Read More dresses that I tried, and in a variety of creams, ivory, and blushes. Elyane was wonderful at pulling the kinds of dresses that I was looking for (just remember to ask the price before you try it on). I found an amazing dress to say yes to. We were able to work with the price and alteration costs. As if the personalized, hand-written holiday card wasn't enough to explain how caring and wonderful the staff at this boutique is, you get to have alterations preformed by Marla. Marla is incredibly talented and knows what she is doing. Trust her with your dress and make the trip to Occoquan.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jes L

I recently went back for my first bridal dress fitting with Marla. She did such an amazing job at listening to what I wanted to do in order to make the dress my own as well as give thoughtful advice on what would make it look classy for my body type. I live out of state and... Read More planning an out of state wedding can be difficult; however Marla offered to work around my schedule when I fly back in the next few months for my second fitting. Every time I go to LaBella's I feel very welcomed. They do a great job at making sure your experience goes as smoothly as possible! I would highly recommend them, especially the wonderful works of Marla Dean!

Not a great experience

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Karyn C

I liked the personal attention I received when I booked my appointment. They only take one bride at a time. Although, I thought it was distasteful that I was charged $20 for a bridal bag. I purchased a dress that was a floor model and was told it would be dry cleaned after the... Read More alterations but they did not keep that promise. Bait and switch-they did not dry clean the dress because they claimed it would turn it yellow. I think they may have steam cleaned the dress but they missed the stains/spots so when I came to pick up the dress, I had to point out the stains and wait while they tried to remove the spots with some sort of spot remover. They removed most of the stains; the stains are barely visible. The dress was also missing some of the original details when I purchased it (a flower on the bodice was missing and some of the crinoline) so I paid nearly full/original price for a dress that was dirty and missing pieces. But the owner did work with me to discount alternations that I had to have done to the dress to compensate for this. What I didn't like most was the alternations shop associated with the store. I would have preferred a seamstress who offered suggestions to help enhance the way the dress looked on me but I didn't feel that she offered much in the way of advice. For example, the dress was missing a flower when I purchased it so I was looking for something sparkling to make the dress less plain. The seamstress offered a few suggestions that weren't really me and then she gave up and I was on my own. I shopped high and low and brought samples to my appointment and she was less than excited to help me. I also bought a bustier from another shop and I spent closer to $75 altering the bustier so it wouldn't show but it ended up creating back fat. Here’s a tip for small breasted women, you don’t need a bustier; I wish the seamstress would have suggested that. The worst part is that the day I went to pick my dress up, I showed up an hour early and the dress was not ready. I was told that I wasn't allowed to wait in the store and had to wait outside. When I came back on time, the seamstress had not completed the work and the dress still had the stains so I waited another hour. I emailed the owners but she has never called me back.

Fun

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

I feel fashionable, it was fun.

Overpriced!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Charlotte Z

It's true, when you've found the dress, you know! Found my wedding dress here; however, it was ridiculously up-charged. Did the alterations at La Bella Too (downstairs, who made a custom bustle for me that was perfect!) and the seamstress said she had worked on this dress at... Read More Alfred Angelo. Sure enough, my dress was for sale at AA brand new for cheaper than what I paid for it at La Bella. Just be cautious, and know that these consignment or secondhand dresses are not at secondhand sale prices. Staff is very thorough though and will definitely woo you and give you that glow-y, bridal feeling.

They found the gown that fit me perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Melissa L

Last year, I stumbled upon LaBella, made an appointment, and found the perfect dress. They brought me in after the store closed, so I had a completely private appointment with my mom, sister, and a couple bridesmaids. They asked for what I thought I wanted, and pulled dresses... Read More that fit the criteria before my arrival. When I had the second dress on, they went back, pulled some more, and the third dress I tried on fit like a glove. It only needed minor alterations, which they helped me with. I had given them my budget, and they came in below budget, which allowed me to also get a beautiful veil and hair piece. Working with LaBella was one of my favorite experiences in the wedding prep process!

Ellalyne works magic!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Heather P

WOW! I just have to say that I was skeptical of going to a bridal boutique for my dress because most are known for being quite expensive as opposed to going to a more known store such as Alfred Angelo, David's Bridal, and others. Ellalyne blew my mind! We were instantly greeted... Read More as we entered she cute shop and taken to a private bridal staging area with tons of dresses lining the walls. Ellalyne asked me what two words describe the dress I was looking for and instantly brought me back a few dresses in my size and what I was looking for - each dress I tried on fit EXACTLY what I was envisioning for my special day. With her credentials of past work, it's no wonder she has a fantastic vision! I recommend her to my friends who are even looking for prom/homecoming dresses since they have a whole section for those as well. Funny enough, one of my bridesmaids who is getting married 2 weeks after me got her dress from LaBella - they just really know the dress industry.

Not great

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Diane W

I bought a dress at Labella bridal and was very frustrated by the whole process. The salesperson did not tell us the truth about the fabric until after we had already bought it. Then when we brought up our concerns she did her best to remedy the situation but would not allow us... Read More to return the dress. Buyer beware. Make sure you are 100% happy with your decision before you buy. They are not flexible at all.

Great Experience in Occoquan

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Laurel B

I went to 3 different bridal shops in or near Manassas, VA when looking for my wedding dress. Labella was the only consignment/sample dress boutique I went to. While I had good experiences at all of the shops, Ellalyne, the owner of Labella, was amazing. I had called ahead... Read More for an appointment and when my maid of honor and I showed up, the wedding dress section had been roped off for us and she encouraged us to "consider this our closet". We all picked out dresses for me to try. There was an amazing selection of dresses in all sorts of styles and almost all within my budget of $1500 or under. I ended up finding the perfect dress. It was an old sample dress (never worn) and about 10 sizes too big for me. I was a little worried about that, but Ellalyne assured me that it could be tailored to fit me. The tailor that she uses did an amazing job. I was able to have all of my fittings in the store (they are open for alterations appointments before the shop officially opens). Everyone who saw the dress in the beginning was amazed at how well it fit on my wedding day! Because this is a consignment and sample dress boutique, there was a little room for negotiation. I was able to get 10% off the price of my dress and a complimentary veil. That saved me a lot of money and I was able to use that savings to buy an absolutely beautiful belt that matched the dress. Ellalyne does a great job of making every bride-to-be feel like the most important person in the store. I would highly recommend a trip to Occoquan to visit Labella Bridal.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Mary C

Great selection and reasonable prices. Ellalaine is very attentive but not terribly pushy (yet to meet a consultant who is not pushy at all). I also had sleeves added to my dress and the seamstress did a wonderful job of matching the fabric and beadwork, so the final product was... Read More elegant! Also bought veil and various other items here.

Walked it just to look, walked out with my dress.

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Mia F

I walked into this little store, just to look, fully expecting every dress in there to be out of my price range, afterall, it's a boutique! The lady (I forget her name) is amazing. She picked out several dresses. I was unsure she understood what I wanted or knew my style,... Read More because I wasn't crazy about the dresses she was picking out. I picked out a few I liked too. I hated everything I chose, when I tried them on. What she chose definately looked better on, than on the hanger. And then I found THE dress. She is a saleswomen, no doubt, but she was fun. She fixed my hair, put on a veil, and gave me flowers to hold, so I could really get a feel for what the dress would look like. It worked. I knew I would regret walking out of that store without that dress. I got a second hand Casablanca dress (originally $1200) for half that much. The dress looked brand new. My ownly lessons learned is that the dress was a few sizes too big, and I should have considered how the top would look, being several cup sizes too big. When I had the dress sized to fit, it looked awesome, and I still loved it, but the top did gape open a little. I don't think many people noticed it like I did. I still don't regret buying the dress, though, I just wish she had worned me of that. I have recommended this store to all of my engaged friends!

Outstanding service!

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 2dBride B

After visiting three other bridal salons, we found La Bella Bridal Boutique in Occoquan, VA. Even though we live in Maryland, it was definitely worth the trip! When we made our appointment, Ellalyne asked us about our preferences and sizes, so she could have some items picked... Read More out for us before we even arrived. Our requirements were tough. I'm a plus size. I was 56 on our wedding day, and NotFroofy was 41, so dresses designed for people in their 20s don't work for us. Because there were two brides, we needed outfits that would complement each other. NotFroofy is 5'1", and I'm 5'9", so identical gowns were not going to happen for us. Our budget was low: no more than $500 per dress. When we arrived, we were the only people in the store, and Ellalyne gave us her full attention. She listened carefully to our preferences, and had an eye for what would look good on us, so we weren't trying on a bunch of impossible gowns. LaBella has consignment gowns as well as new ones, which helped keep the price down. (And she didn't try to push us toward more expensive ones than we could afford.) Throughout the visit, she was warm and gracious. While it was clear that working with a lesbian couple was a new experience for her, she was clearly accepting of us. And unlike some salons, she worked to find something that would look good with our figures, instead of suggesting that we were the "wrong" size or shape. Both of us found "the dress" there. In each case, it was a dress that we never would have given a second glance to on the rack. However, Ellalyne picked it out, and it turned out to be perfect, with clean, elegant lines that covered our problem figure areas and enhanced our good areas.

Bridal gown

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 AISHA N

Excellent Service

I appreciate Labella Boutique in Occoquan.

Reviewed on 1/23/2011 Ellalyne B

Labella Bridal & Consignment Boutique is a beautiful little shop in Occoquan, Virginia. Service is fantastic! The women are excited, honest and very patient. I visited them three times before finding the perfect dress. It was a great way to save money and purchasing a gently... Read More used or floor model dress helped me stay “green” for the ceremony. Defiantly recommend them for your dress and accessories!

champange taste with a beer budget!

Reviewed on 1/23/2011 Meagan S

i was able to find a brand new dress, on conisgnment that was worth over 6 thousand dollars, and i paid only a little over one thousand! it was still a brand new dress, never worn. they store offers a fairly large variety of dresses that are brand new, and if you are not against... Read More it, has some dresses that are previously owned.