LaBelle Winery

Amherst, NH

Have your wedding reception in a working winery!

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Tented, Vineyard

Food + Catering, Planning

345 Rt. 101, Amherst, NH

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Liz B

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at LaBelle and everyone was wonderful! The food was amazing and we everything we off with out a hitch! We had so many complements! so happy - thank you!

Couldn't Have Asked For More!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Christine G

My wedding at LaBelle Winery could not have gone any better! Everything was perfect the day of, and the staff was amazing. The coordinator Amy was amazing! She made sure we had everything we needed and during the planning process she was their by our side answering every... Read More question we could possibly think of. I would recommend LaBelle to anyone looking for a beautiful and classic venue. Definitely 5 stars to them.

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Catharine S

Everyone was amazing to work with and the building was beautiful! They made our wedding day go smoothly and make sure we enjoyed every part! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a more unique wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Brittany C

LaBelle was the most perfect place for our wedding. The staff, the food, the venue...everything was absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect place to say "I do"

Worth the money!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Stephanie

My husband and I booked this venue over a year and a half in advance, shortly after they opened their new facility. As soon as we looked at it, we were completely in love and knew we had to get married here. This is the most exquisite winery and you will feel like complete... Read More royalty! They were extremely accommodating, polite and an absolute pleasure to work with. We love going to the winery anyways, but now that our fairytale wedding day took place here, it is even more special to us and we have a special place in our heart for this place. The character, charm and all around "feel" to the place is just magic. My husband and I can honestly not stop raving about our wedding day and how unbelievably happy we were with LaBelle. We will forever treasure that day for the rest of our lives, and couldn't me more grateful for such outstanding service! -Stephanie and Kris Cook

Totally Amazing

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

Totally Amazing! Exceeded my every expectation. The entire evening was perfect. Amy is wonderful to work with; knowledgeable, responsive, patient and flexible. Our guest were blown away. The venue is gorgeous, the food was fantastic, and the service was great. Amy worked... Read More well with all of our vendors to make this a spectacular event. Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend LaBelle Winery for your event, you will be amazed!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Kerry D

LaBelle Winery and Jessica at Fireside Catering were wonderful to work with. The location is stunning and the food is amazing. Jessica was so accommodating. She had great suggestions and recommendations. Our wedding was incredibly beautiful and went flawlessly! All of our... Read More guests were blown away by this venue and the kept raving about the food. I had such a wonderful experience at LaBelle and would recommend it to anyone for any kind of event or just to go wine-tasting. I'm so glad we chose LaBelle.

BEST Wedding Venue... By Far!

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 MOLLY P

When we first walked into LaBelle, we immediately fell in love with the venue. Shortly after, we met Amy Hudon who is the event manager and fell in love with her too! As a Bride it was so important to me to be able to work well with the person who would be my go-to for planning... Read More the wedding. I can honestly say Amy Hudon was nothing short of amazing! She always returned emails/calls promptly and she really cares about her work - I would even get emails at 2am sometimes, she is that good and cares about getting back to her Brides. LaBelle has a personal touch, there is something about it that makes you feel like you are home. When we booked our wedding there we met Cesar and Amy (winemakers/owners) and every time we would go up for lunch, a tasting or to meet with Amy H, they always (especially Cesar) remembered us and said Hello. To us, that was special. The venue was amazing, the decor really does speak for itself. Everyone loved the cocktail hour on the Terrace and the Reception space inside. The wedding day went smoothly. The only complaint we had was that the ceremony space (Event Green) does not have outdoor wireless capability for the DJ, our DJ had to route 300ft of extension cord to be able to play music. If you are using a harpist or something this would obviously not be an issue but it was tough as our guests said they could not hear the music very well because there was no sound system on the event green. The reception space was perfect. We had about 165 guests and it fit everyone nicely. I dont think you would want to put more than 175-185 in that room, may be tight. We also put 8 people at some tables and some tables 10 or 11 people. We did not have a server just for the Bride and Groom, only one for B&G and Wedding Party. This was very difficult to get apps (I did not get any) and drinks. Our guests did say that there was always plenty of apps coming at the cocktail hour. We had a signature drink which was inconsistent throughout the night. At times it was too sweet, other times too strong. I would suggest something simple for a signature drink as it is hard to make well if it has a lot of ingredients in large quantities. We really do not have a bad thing to say about LaBelle, it was all minor things which would not deter me from having a wedding here. For wineries in the area, LaBelle surpasses all the others (FlagHill, Zorvino). It was also pretty affordable considering what a great venue it was!

LaBelle Winery/Fireside Catering Venue

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 les g

This is the first time I’ve written a “not glowing” review – so, I want to be sure to differentiate between the positive and negative. First the positive: LaBelle Winery, as a venue, is really nice. The “Grand Reception Room” is open, airy – and has lovely views. The room... Read More also opens up to a very large terrace (where we had the ceremony.) It was a wonderful space. The other part of the event was the cocktail hour – which we chose to have in the LaBelle Wine Cellar – very cool. LaBelle is a unique venue, with great ambience for an elegant, informal wedding. OK –here’s the negative. The only caterer allowed at LaBelle is Fireside Catering – which has a good reputation, but, our experience was less than good. I can only refer to the “Director of Sales and Events, Catering/Event Manager” who was our liaison. (There is more than one.) She was very enthusiastic during the initial sales pitch – but, once we committed, she was hard to reach. Rather than make the planning experience easier for us – she made it more difficult. The following are just a few examples: We scheduled a meeting to choose the Hors d’oeuvres . She did not send us the choices in advance. When we got to that meeting, she started reading the list from her computer. We asked her for a “print-out” and she said “No” – she had no hard copies and didn’t have a printer – she would tell us what they were and we needed to choose “on the spot.” After we insisted that we see the choices (in writing) before we chose the 5 hors d’oeuvres -- she finally agreed to forward the list she was reading from to us. We wanted to figure out our budget, so asked her to identify those hors d’oeuvres that had a per/person “upcharge”. She said that none had an “upcharge” . After numerous conversations, she said that some came with an “additional” charge – not an “upcharge” (even though an “upcharge “ was the word mentioned in the initial sales packet she gave us. ) She would not tell us which HD’s had this “additional upcharge” . She said we should send her our choices and she would let us know if any carried an additional charge. According to her – all five did. She made three billing mistakes – so, we kept getting additional bills. The first one came with an email suggesting I call her with a credit card number for payment. I called – she took down all my CC information. The next day, I received another email from her saying she “misspoke” – Fireside actually didn’t accept credit cards and I should send them a check instead. At the last meeting, two weeks before the wedding, she told us we needed to do something she had never mentioned to any of us before. This sent us scrambling to get additional pieces, at the last minute, for the place cards. It went on and on… We had hoped that having a catering/event planner would make planning the wedding easier. Even though LaBelle is a wonderful place to have a wedding -- she made it much harder than it needed to be.

LaBelle Winery Reception

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Deborah L

I worked with Jessica Bellanger, she is wonderful! She is calm, supportive, creative, and flexible! My wedding was wonderful--despite the rain! The great room is beautiful, a wonderful mix between rustic and classic. The food was wonderful and my guests were raving about it!... Read More I enjoyed having my reception there, it was only a 20 minute drive from my beautiful ceremony at the United Church of Lyndeborough, a historic church with murals inside and mountain views outside.

August 10, 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2013

There is one word to describe LaBelle Winery and Fireside Catering - flawless. My husband and I booked LaBelle as our wedding reception venue before it was finished being constructed. I had heard about the new facility being built, and knew it was at the top on my list the... Read More check out when we got engaged! We originally met with Bryan Kobelski, who showed us the blueprints, menu options, and took us to the construction site to get a better idea of the magnificent building that was underway. For the majority of our planning, we worked with Amy Hudon who was fantastic to work! She was always accessible, had great ideas, and was extremely well organized. On our wedding day, we were so pleased with everything at LaBelle - the ballroom was breathtaking and everything was as I had hoped (but even better), all servers were attentive and so pleasant, the food was delicious, and the party was nicely kept on schedule. It was truly my dream wedding, and LaBelle and Fireside made the whole process so easy! Cannot say enough positive things about this place, and would recommend it to anyone!

Beautiful new venue!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Rachael K

LaBelle Winery was the perfect site for my wedding! We had a few hiccups as this is the first year the winery has been open and hosting events, however, the event planners and owners are amazing and made my day everything I wanted it to be.