Book Your Wedding with LaBelle Winery

A BALLROOM IN AMHERST, NH

The Great Room is the largest special event space at LaBelle Winery. It is a large open space with no columns to interrupt the flow of the room. It features large windows to allow in natural light and provide a view of the lush green lawn. It also has a tall, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Couples can hang fairy lights from these beams to create a whimsical atmosphere. This space can comfortably seat up to 230 guests with room for a dance floor.

The Vintage Room is a small, intimate space for receptions with 40 guests or fewer. This room has a more rustic ambiance than the Great Room, and the custom lighting on the walls and ceiling make it feel warm and inviting. Though this space is popular for receptions, it is also available for rehearsal dinners or wedding brunches.

The Gallery is a bridge and balcony that connects the Vintage Room to other parts of the winery. It overlooks the working winery, and has distant views of the New Hampshire wilderness. Guests in the Vintage Room can access this space to get some fresh air, or it can be used for a small ceremony with around 30 guests.

The Lawn. Those who want a larger outdoor ceremony can have it on the lawn outside of the winery. This space is large enough to seat up to 250 guests in a traditional formation with an aisle down the middle. Couples can choose to have either the winery or the rolling green hills of the vineyard behind them as they exchange vows.

LaBelle Winery provides all food and beverage services for weddings. It uses only local produce, and procures all of its ingredients from farmers and ranchers committed to sustainable food production. These farm-to-table practices mean that all food served at this venue is fresh. Couples can choose to serve full meals or just appetizers.

When it comes to beverage services, LaBelle Winery serves a selection of its white and red wines. It also serves cocktails made from its wine, along with a selection of craft beers. Couples can also choose to have a full bar, which can be a cash bar or an open bar.

This venue offers on-site bridal suites where couples can prepare for their wedding. Use of these suites for the duration of the event is included in the rental fee. The rental fee also covers the use of the venue's tables and chairs. There are round or rectangular tables to choose from, so couples can design their own unique floor plan.

LaBelle Winery is an elegant venue, and it offers wedding parties a number of unique extra perks.

• Private wine tastings
  • Private tours of wine making facilities
  • Professional wine pairings provided
  • High definition audio system on site
  • Access to nearby walking trails

Have your wedding reception in a working winery!

LaBelle Winery is the perfect location for your upcoming unique & elegant event. Sitting on a lush 11-acre property, LaBelle Winery features a breathtaking Great Room with a private bar & vaulted ceiling. This space is perfect for celebrations of up to 220 people, which also includes a grand outdoor Terrace with sweeping vineyard views. Additionally, our Vintage Room is ideal for more intimate affairs including bridal showers and rehearsal dinners - this function room comfortably seats 32 guests and boasts its own private Terrace as well, which overlooks our Pedroso Vineyard.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

345 Rt. 101, Amherst, NH (603) 672-9898
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kimberly T

It is tough to put into words how wonderful a wedding experience we had, thanks to LaBelle and their amazing staff. First--aesthetically, the winery is GORGEOUS. The entire building, from outside in is nothing we've ever seen. It is modern with an elegant touch, not overdone... Read More and just breathtaking. LaBelle was our first stop when hunting for wedding venues. We were immediately hooked and did not want to look any further. We put a deposit down right after that initial visit. I've been to several weddings and this place blows other venues out of the water, by far. Our wedding guests thought so too. The food is unreal with a wonderful variety to choose from. We had our rehearsal dinner at LaBelle in the "vintage room." It was so well done and we were very well taken care of. The next day/night was wedding time! Before getting too long winded, in sum, it was everything a bride could hope for and more. They took my vision/decor and transformed the "Great Room" into a winter wonderland. It was magical. They added little touches that I hadn't thought of to make it look that much better. As the bride, I was assigned a bridal consultant staff person who's job was just to be there for the bride that night. She introduced herself up in the bridal suite, and was so kind and gentle and caring (Barbara). I was blown away at how meticulous all of the staff members were. Barbara in particular knew as I was about to go out for my first look/the ceremony etc, that I was jittery and nerved up. She made casual conversation and kept it going to calm me down a bit. She made sure that we ate, checked on my husband and I all night, and even went up to the suite to get my lipgloss and cell phone for me. All of my decor was packed up beautifully and carefully for pickup the next morning. During the entire year, planning wise, Kim Cortino was very responsive to our emails and questions. I don't know how they do it, but LaBelle staff have this wedding/event thing mastered. If there were any glitches, I certainly did not know about them. I even got to meet one of the owners (I think her name is Kim as well)--downstairs in the wine cellar during some wedding photos. She was incredibly gracious and a joy to chat with on my big day. Thank you so much LaBelle staff, for helping us to have such an enchanting wedding night! We can't wait to come back for some lunch in the bistro (the fries are to die for), and some wine!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Christi R

The level of expertise and professionalism provided by the staff of LaBelle Winery cannot be touched. Ashley O’Brein and her staff have an eye for detail and are able to understand and interpret ones wishes for the perfect day to turn the dream into reality. We were very... Read More pleased with the final results and the overall consensus from our guests was that the food was by far the best they had at a wedding, months later and we are still receiving praise for our venue and food choices! The wine, what is not to love? Having the ability to experience the winery’s main attraction through sampling a wide selection of their own blends and masterful creations to heading downstairs to see how it is stored and bottled (excellent private moment for pictures by the wine barrels). From planning meetings, to food tastings, through staying within the timeline and keeping the DJ lighting the color choices requested Ashley and her team can and will make anything happen. They are a well-oiled machine without the feel of an assembly line and we would very highly recommend LaBelle’s to any/every couple or event looking for a truly individualized and perfect moment.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Meghan M

My husband and I were married at LaBelle on June 3rd of 20217. We had a relatively short engagement and choosing LaBelle was the best decision we could have made. Kim Cortino is amazing. She was so great to work with in the planning process. She is incredibly thorough and open... Read More to all questions and concerns. We looked forward to our meetings with her and truly cannot say enough good compliments about her! The day in and of itself was remarkable, because of the staff at LaBelle. My husband and I were treated like royalty. We were waited on hand and foot. We were provided updates without feeling bothered. Our parents were also provided with the royal treatment. The evening flowed as exactly as planned, thanks to all of the incredible staff. We were so pleased and absolutely whole-heartedly are indebted to LaBelle for providing us with our best day ever.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lauren H

We can't say enough about our experience with LaBelle. From the moment we walked through the front door we knew this was the place for us. We were warmly received by our incredible coordinator, Kim, who made the entire process very simple. She was easy to work with, prompt in... Read More her responses to our sometimes crazy queries and requests, and her calm demeanor helped the entire day run smoothly. During our rehearsal, Kim took our family's wacky, hilarious antics in stride and was still able to make everyone feel comfortable. Cesar LaBelle, the owner, even stopped by our party to congratulate us, welcome us to the LaBelle family, and snap some pics. On the day of our wedding, the rain didn't quite hold off, and our ceremony was pushed inside at the last minute. Kim and her team were able to make adjustments quickly and seamlessly for an absolutely stunning indoor ceremony in the Great Room. We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful situation to say our vows, and we were grateful for the rain. The vineyards were perfect for our post-thunderstorm photo shoot. The staff was beyond amazing and hospitable, in particular our bridal attendant, Sandy. Every time we turned around Sandy was there with a plate of food, a glass of water, tissues, towels, wine... whatever we didn't even know we needed at that moment. She took care of us from the moment we walked through the door until it was time to say goodnight. In addition to all of this, the food (and wine) were out of this world. Our guests ranted and raved about the assortments from the oysters, to appetizers (especially the mac and cheese bites) and entrees, and the ice cream and wine sorbet bar. LaBelle made our wedding day one to go down in the history books. We love this venue and will be back to celebrate many anniversaries.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

We were married at LaBelle on July 3, 2017 and what a day it was! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue. They are extremely accommodating and will happily go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. We first booked this venue... Read More after meeting with Ashley who ended up leaving shortly after. We were a little bit nervous not knowing who was going to be taking over but once we met Kim all of our worries went away. She is very friendly, organized and everything went off without a hitch! Our wedding assistant on the day of the wedding was amazing- she always right there to make sure we had everything we needed and our drinks were always full! We were married on their lawn overlooking the vineyard, had our first look in the gorgeous field out back, danced the night away in the great room and ended the night with the fireworks! All our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and the wine is some of the best around! Our parents have been members of the wine club since we booked our wedding with them over a year ago. We have already been back to visit the bistro since our wedding day and everyone who works there is just a delight. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend LaBelle!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Christina B

We were married at LaBelle Winery on July 22, 2017. LaBelle and their staff exceeded our expectations in every way from booking the venue to the end of our wedding night. They were very considerate and allowed us to make the day ours. On that day, everything was absolutely... Read More perfect, and just as I had pictured in my mind. From ceremony set up to wedding timeline, Kim and the LaBelle team were so helpful and thought of everything before I did which I am very grateful for. LaBelle has a rental program, which was great because they have all the little details that you don't have time to shop for amid everything else there is to do, but that make the room that much more special! The welcome sign was my favorite, a mirror that they will write whatever you would like on to welcome your guests. The food and wine were perfection! From hor d'oeuvres to dinner. The owners told us they pride themselves on not letting their food become what you would typically expect at a wedding, and they were true to their word! The food was mouthwatering! Every guest I have talked to has mentioned how much they enjoyed it. I dragged my husband and parents to over 10 venues. LaBelle was the the last because when I walked in I just knew it was the one. The vineyards, fields and wine cellar made for beautiful photos. Their vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, large bridal suite and just everything, down to the bathrooms, was beautiful! After all is said and done we are so very happy with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Drew B

We were just married on July 29th and held our reception at LaBelle Winery. My wife and I can not praise LaBelle enough! From the many twists and turns of the planning process; to day before deliveries; to scheduling photos; to doing all the little things that made our day... Read More different from others, Kim and the rest of the staff were amazing, caring, and professional. Everything went exactly as planned. LaBelle made what was going to a great day into a perfect day. The food and wine were delicious, the timing perfect, our personal server was attentive, the music on cue, and the staff was polite and professional. Everyone at LaBelle knows what they are doing and they do it well. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stephanie J

LaBelle was a perfect fit for my wedding! Kim is very easy to work with and the day of she did a wonderful job answering all my questions and getting me what I needed. The grape Vines are beautiful and make for amazing pictures. The bridal suite was a perfect size for my party... Read More (a small party but we had ample room). I was very impressed with how smoothly the day went. I also loved the way all the staff instantly responded to me as the bride the day of. There was literally nothing I couldn't do. I would definitely give very clear instructions for what is to be put out where though. I did need to move a few of my activities and candies for the kids around personally once the reception started but that was my fault for not being clear what I wanted. In all I am very happy with LaBelle and would host another wedding there in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lindsay D

I don’t think I can put into words how amazing our wedding was at LaBelle. We had our ceremony and reception at LaBelle and it was the best decision we made. We found LaBelle one day going wine tasting and we fell in love with its beauty and tasty wines. We weren’t engaged yet... Read More but we knew this was a contender for our wedding venue someday. Once we got engaged, we tried some other wineries closer to our home in Rhode Island where most of our friends and family are but nothing compared to LaBelle. It was perfect for us. We had the best wedding there. It was a beautiful day. All of the staff was perfect. All were kind and helpful. If things went wrong on our day, we didn’t know about it! They took care of it all. The food was fantastic! All of our guests enjoyed the food and drinks plus all our last night snacks and ice luge. Kim and her team did an amazing job setting up the venue just like we imagined. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful day we had. It was the best wedding ever.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Silva A

LaBelle Winery is an amazing wedding venue and the staff is wonderful as well! We had our wedding here earlier this year and Kim was very helpful with the planning leading up to the big day and even on our wedding day. They pay attention to the little details and make sure the... Read More venue looks amazing and the wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Melissa S

From the second I stepped foot into LaBelle Winery I fell in love. It was the first venue we looked at so prior to making our decision we wanted to look at a few others-- nothing compared! LaBelle had everything we were looking for for our wedding. Beautiful rustic elegance!!... Read More We got married on June 10th and held our ceremony outside in the vineyard, our cocktail hour on the patio, and reception in the great room. We lucked out with the perfect weather! Kim was fantastic to work with throughout! She was so quick to respond to any questions I had and was so helpful in the planning process. Our wedding day was beyond perfect! The staff at LaBelle was absolutely amazing, especially Kim and our bridal attendant Shirley!! Shirley, I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us that day!! The food, the wine, everything was outstanding! Many, many people have told us how fantastic the food was. I honestly could go on and on about how much I love this venue! If I had the chance to do it all over again I would choose LaBelle in a heartbeat! Thank you to everyone at LaBelle Winery for creating such a perfect day for us!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Carol L

I held my wedding on 7/8/17 at LaBelle Winery. My husband and I are SO happy and pleased with how it turned out. Ever since we visited the venue back in May of 2016 for the first time, we have had a stress-free time with LaBelle. The staff is extremely professional, consistent,... Read More gives timely responses, and has an excellent knowledge of their venue and services. Kim Cortino was our main point of contact and she was amazing. On the day of, we also worked with Tina, the bridal suite attendant, and Kirsten. Both were so helpful and sweet. My guests have raved about the food and bartending service of LaBelle. Many people remarked on how beautiful the venue is. You get the best of both worlds at LaBelle: outdoor NH scenery for the ceremony with a beautiful, well-lit hall (with air conditioning!) for the reception! We are so happy with how our day turned out. I highly recommend brides and grooms in the New England area to check out LaBelle. They also have a restaurant and wine tasting - the food is truly excellent!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine B

We celebrated our rehearsal dinner at LaBelle Winery this past May and it was even more beautiful than we had envisioned! We worked with Danielle to plan our dinner, and she was attentive, flexible, and knowledgeable in helping us adjust our options as our wedding party grew. We... Read More had a gorgeous evening in the wine cellar, which was such a unique spot with plenty of delicious passes and stationary appetizers, 3 course plated meals, and various wine options throughout the evening. LaBelle has a gorgeous, unique atmosphere with delicious food and incredible wine! Our family and friends all made plans to visit and get bottles shoppers after the evening was over! We will definitely be back to visit :)

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Phil M

Wonderful. Kim is the best- she made everything easy. Guests liked the drink selection, the food choices. The venue is beautiful, especially in winter! Perfectly decorated. Can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tiffany K

We had our winter wedding (ceremony and reception) at LaBelle Winery and it was incredible! The staff was extremely helpful and I did not feel stressed once. Kim C. held my hand through the entire process and understood my vision completely. I would highly recommend LaBelle for... Read More your wedding venue!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jennifer M

The Labelle staff were phenomenal to work with. The whole process from start to finish was great! I had so many guests come up and tell us what a great venue and how nice the staff was during our wedding. Besides the beautiful interiors and decor their food is top notch, we've... Read More never had a bad meal there- compliments to their chefs, always. Labelle will work with you on whatever your needs may be. The always were super flexible when we had to deal with inclement weather and able to adjust on the fly. It was always a pleasure in our of our dealings with them. I would highly recommend Labelle Winery for any kind of event your thinking of having!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lois C

This is one of those rare places that gives you all that comes with a high end venue with that family feel. Its the location, unbelievable food, and truly gorgeous decor that your guests won't stop talking about. Now take all that and combine it with the personal attention from... Read More management and the owners and every single staff member. You'll honestly feel like your wedding is the only one they're preparing for. One year later and my husband and I talk about our wedding every day like it just happened and we affectionately call LaBelle our place!! It's our new frequent dinner and celebratory spot! Wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Liz S

My husband and I can't give enough feedback to explain how much we enjoyed working with LaBelle. The staff, particularly Ashley and Cesar made us feel welcome the first time we visited and we knew it would be the perfect place to have our Sept wedding. With us living in CT and... Read More the venue being in NH we knew logistically it would be tricky but they were incredibly flexible. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and everyone complimented us on how beautiful the venue was and delicious the food tasted. Did I mention the wine?! Delicious! We will definitely be visiting in the near future!!visiting a

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda S

LaBelle was the absolute most perfect wedding venue! I am so incredibly grateful to Ashley and Kim for working so hard to give us the wedding we dreamed of. From the very first meeting, Ashley is warm and welcoming and immediately someone you want involved in your wedding. She... Read More and Kim were so helpful, kind, and professional. They paid attention to every detail, answered every email and calmed every nerve. There are so many special features available and they are willing to customize almost everything to fit your vision. The Great Room is already so beautiful that it barely needs any decorations. The food was excellent. We were able to end the night with hot apple cider, beignets and an INCREDIBLE surprise firework display. Kim and Ashley are so organized that they minimized any potential stress. I could not recommend this venue enough, our experience was unbelievable!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristin B

I cannot say enough about LaBelle - they are AMAZING! We had both our ceremony and reception on site and I really couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. Ashley and Kim made the entire planning process a breeze - they knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't! The... Read More site is so accommodating for any special requests. We were even allowed to bring our dog for outdoor pictures :) The site is absolutely beautiful, as is the ballroom. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious the food was. I really couldn't have asked for anything more. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 MIchelle G

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at La Belle Winery this past July. From our tour to even after the wedding day La Belle Winery and the staff was absolutely amazing. Ashley was absolutely amazing at helping us plan our wedding. From listening to our ideas on everything... Read More from food to decorations and giving us her thoughts to making sure we were staying on time with our wedding planning. She made planning our wedding so easy and enjoyable that it was one of the least stressful moments of my life. My husband and I were even so on top of wedding planning with her help that at one point we took a entire month off from planning and were just able to relax with still staying on track. They truly made our wedding day absolutely perfect and I would not change a thing about it. I cannot say enough nice things about them and come close to explaining how great they are. I would definitely recommend touring La Belle Winery!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Marie H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Labelle! From the day we first toured the winery, we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. The grounds are beautiful for pictures, and the Great Room inside where they host receptions is gorgeous! The large windows let in tons... Read More of natural light, and when it got dark our up lights looked amazing. We had a smaller wedding (about 70 guests) so we had plenty of room to move and dance, but even in the large room our ceremony and reception felt intimate, which is what we wanted. Ashley and Kim, who we worked with throughout the whole planning process, could not have been more pleasant, helpful and accommodating. We were initially going to do our ceremony outside and have the reception in the Great Room, however we chose the hottest day of August to get married and decided the night before at the rehearsal to move it inside-- didn't want our bridal party and guests to suffer in 95 degree temps outside! Both Kim and Ashley didn't bat an eye and knew exactly what to do to make sure our decor was set appropriately and perfectly, even with the last minute change. They were both available to help answer questions and give advice any time we needed it. We had our cocktail hour in the wine cellar, which I highly recommend! It's such a unique and fun space, our guests loved it. And the food is amazing! Ashley and Kim helped us customize our dinner menu- we even served flatbread pizzas which were a huge hit with everyone. My husband and I also have 2 young daughters, and it was very important to have them as part of our day as flower girls. The staff at Labelle were great with them during the whole event, which meant so much to us. The price for everything was consistent with all the other venues we looked at, and Ashley and Kim worked with us to help us stay within our budget. Our day was everything we dreamed of, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! Go check out Labelle and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Tracey R

LaBelle was the perfect venue for our June wedding ceremony and reception. Not only is the setting gorgeous, but the staff is amazing and very accommodating. The food is delicious as well and the chef allowed us to customize an additional course, which made our meal even more... Read More special. I would highly recommend this venue without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marissa G

I had my ceremony and wedding reception at LaBelle Winery on June 25 2016. I never thought I wanted your traditional wedding, but my husband and I took a tour of LaBelle and instantly fell in love with the venue and Ashley O'Brien, the coordinator. The vineyard is gorgeous,... Read More perfect for all of our wedding pictures. We had our ceremony with 100 guests on the terrace. Perfect. LaBelle let us use their white bitch arbor that is beautiful. The great room is relatively new and needs little decor, it is beautiful as is. The entire LaBelle staff is so nice, pleasant, and accommodating. Special shoutout to our bartender for the rehearsal dinner and reception. She was an absolute sweetheart and so nice! LaBelle is lucky to have her. The food is amazing, all my guests raved on how delicious all the hor'dourves, salad, and meals (filet mignon and chicken) were. For to quality and quantity of the food, it is worth every penny. Special shoutout to Ashley O'Brien and Kim Cortino, you girls are so great, kind, accommodating, and creative. I would have been lost in the whole wedding process if it wasn't for them. I trusted them completely with their ideas and everything ended up flowing perfectly and better than I ever imagined. I can't thank those two enough! LaBelle found true winners with Ashley and Kim. If I could do it all again, I really would not change a single thing (cliche, I know), it was the wedding I never thought I would have. You surely will not be disappointed with choosing LaBelle! 5 stars across the board in everything they offer including their staff. I honestly miss working with them already! I'll be visiting for sure to reminisce.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren V

I had my wedding reception at LaBelle Winery in September 2016 and it was absolutely stunning! The great room is absolutely beautiful with the chandeliers, windows and modern-rustic charm. We had just under 120 guests and it was a perfect fit for us. The food was outstanding and... Read More the decor was even better than I could have ever imagined. Our band had plenty of room to rock out!! If I did it all over again, I would choose LaBelle in a heart beat - it was our perfect venue for our perfect wedding!

Meet The Manager

Kimberly Cortino

As Wedding Sales Manager at LaBelle Winery, I take great pride in assisting couples in planning their dream wedding in our stunning winery setting! My passion is inspired by the abundant natural beauty of LaBelle Winery, which makes it the ultimate venue for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. The vineyard's seasonal appeal, as well as LaBelle Winery's commitment to excellence, are both wonderful enhancements to every couples' personal style and taste, resulting in your perfect wedding day experience!