Book Your Wedding with LaBelle Winery

The Great Room is the largest special event space at LaBelle Winery. It is a large open space with no columns to interrupt the flow of the room. It features large windows to allow in natural light and provide a view of the lush green lawn. It also has a tall, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Couples can hang fairy lights from these beams to create a whimsical atmosphere. This space can comfortably seat up to 230 guests with room for a dance floor.

The Vintage Room is a small, intimate space for receptions with 40 guests or fewer. This room has a more rustic ambiance than the Great Room, and the custom lighting on the walls and ceiling make it feel warm and inviting. Though this space is popular for receptions, it is also available for rehearsal dinners or wedding brunches.

The Gallery is a bridge and balcony that connects the Vintage Room to other parts of the winery. It overlooks the working winery, and has distant views of the New Hampshire wilderness. Guests in the Vintage Room can access this space to get some fresh air, or it can be used for a small ceremony with around 30 guests.

The Lawn. Those who want a larger outdoor ceremony can have it on the lawn outside of the winery. This space is large enough to seat up to 250 guests in a traditional formation with an aisle down the middle. Couples can choose to have either the winery or the rolling green hills of the vineyard behind them as they exchange vows.

LaBelle Winery provides all food and beverage services for weddings. It uses only local produce, and procures all of its ingredients from farmers and ranchers committed to sustainable food production. These farm-to-table practices mean that all food served at this venue is fresh. Couples can choose to serve full meals or just appetizers.

When it comes to beverage services, LaBelle Winery serves a selection of its white and red wines. It also serves cocktails made from its wine, along with a selection of craft beers. Couples can also choose to have a full bar, which can be a cash bar or an open bar.

This venue offers on-site bridal suites where couples can prepare for their wedding. Use of these suites for the duration of the event is included in the rental fee. The rental fee also covers the use of the venue's tables and chairs. There are round or rectangular tables to choose from, so couples can design their own unique floor plan.

LaBelle Winery is an elegant venue, and it offers wedding parties a number of unique extra perks.

• Private wine tastings
  • Private tours of wine making facilities
  • Professional wine pairings provided
  • High definition audio system on site
  • Access to nearby walking trails

Have your wedding reception in a working winery!

LaBelle Winery is the perfect location for your upcoming unique & elegant event. Sitting on a lush 11-acre property, LaBelle Winery features a breathtaking Great Room with a private bar & vaulted ceiling. This space is perfect for celebrations of up to 220 people, which also includes a grand outdoor Terrace with sweeping vineyard views. Additionally, our Vintage Room is ideal for more intimate affairs including bridal showers and rehearsal dinners - this function room comfortably seats 32 guests and boasts its own private Terrace as well, which overlooks our Pedroso Vineyard.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

345 Rt. 101, Amherst, NH (603) 672-9898

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kimberly T

It is tough to put into words how wonderful a wedding experience we had, thanks to LaBelle and their amazing staff. First--aesthetically, the winery is GORGEOUS. The entire building, from outside in is nothing we've ever seen. It is modern with an elegant touch, not overdone... Read More and just breathtaking. LaBelle was our first stop when hunting for wedding venues. We were immediately hooked and did not want to look any further. We put a deposit down right after that initial visit. I've been to several weddings and this place blows other venues out of the water, by far. Our wedding guests thought so too. The food is unreal with a wonderful variety to choose from. We had our rehearsal dinner at LaBelle in the "vintage room." It was so well done and we were very well taken care of. The next day/night was wedding time! Before getting too long winded, in sum, it was everything a bride could hope for and more. They took my vision/decor and transformed the "Great Room" into a winter wonderland. It was magical. They added little touches that I hadn't thought of to make it look that much better. As the bride, I was assigned a bridal consultant staff person who's job was just to be there for the bride that night. She introduced herself up in the bridal suite, and was so kind and gentle and caring (Barbara). I was blown away at how meticulous all of the staff members were. Barbara in particular knew as I was about to go out for my first look/the ceremony etc, that I was jittery and nerved up. She made casual conversation and kept it going to calm me down a bit. She made sure that we ate, checked on my husband and I all night, and even went up to the suite to get my lipgloss and cell phone for me. All of my decor was packed up beautifully and carefully for pickup the next morning. During the entire year, planning wise, Kim Cortino was very responsive to our emails and questions. I don't know how they do it, but LaBelle staff have this wedding/event thing mastered. If there were any glitches, I certainly did not know about them. I even got to meet one of the owners (I think her name is Kim as well)--downstairs in the wine cellar during some wedding photos. She was incredibly gracious and a joy to chat with on my big day. Thank you so much LaBelle staff, for helping us to have such an enchanting wedding night! We can't wait to come back for some lunch in the bistro (the fries are to die for), and some wine!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Christi R

The level of expertise and professionalism provided by the staff of LaBelle Winery cannot be touched. Ashley O’Brein and her staff have an eye for detail and are able to understand and interpret ones wishes for the perfect day to turn the dream into reality. We were very... Read More pleased with the final results and the overall consensus from our guests was that the food was by far the best they had at a wedding, months later and we are still receiving praise for our venue and food choices! The wine, what is not to love? Having the ability to experience the winery’s main attraction through sampling a wide selection of their own blends and masterful creations to heading downstairs to see how it is stored and bottled (excellent private moment for pictures by the wine barrels). From planning meetings, to food tastings, through staying within the timeline and keeping the DJ lighting the color choices requested Ashley and her team can and will make anything happen. They are a well-oiled machine without the feel of an assembly line and we would very highly recommend LaBelle’s to any/every couple or event looking for a truly individualized and perfect moment.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Andrea D

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at LaBelle and it was wonderful! The staff including Kim, the sales manager, was accommodating, friendly, and organized and they all worked to make sure that our wedding day was perfect! Our guests were blown away by the beautiful... Read More venue, great service and amazing food. Many said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! We highly recommend LaBelle!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Melissa M

We had our intimate ceremony and reception (small family dinner) at LaBelle. Because our wedding was small (25 guests), we had or ceremony in the wine cellar and dinner in the vintage room. Everything was perfect! Kim is amazing and the communication in the months leading up... Read More was always timely and helpful. On the big day, we did not have to worry about anything -- it was all taken care of seamlessly. The food was amazing, and of course, the wine was excellent! We highly recommend this venue! The staff are great, the grounds are beautiful, and the food is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Amy D

LaBelle was amazing; the venue, the food, and how about the service. Especially Barbara! Our day far exceeded our vision and guests are still talking about the fireworks! Better than 4th of July. Don’t hesitate to make LaBelle your wedding venue. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jenna H

We got married October 7th and held our reception at LaBelle Winery. I could not have asked for a better day! Everyone we worked with, from our coordinator Kim to the reception servers, were professional and helpful. Our guests commented on how delicious all of the food was... Read More and I couldn't have been happier with the way the room came together with our fall/winery decor. The grounds outside were a perfect backdrop to take photos. I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at LaBelle winery.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elizabeth D

LaBelle Winery and its staff are truly second to none. We had our wedding at LaBelle 6/25/17 and we cannot thank them enough for making our dream wedding a reality. My husband and I cannot speak more highly of the venue, the food, the staff, the service, and the overall... Read More experience for all of our guests. Wedding Coordinator Kim Cortino, and all of her staff, are largely responsible for the beautiful events at LaBelle. Kim's vision, attention to detail, efficiency, and ability to personalize a wedding at a gorgeous venue are extraordinary. LaBelle was the perfect wedding venue to start our happily ever after and we recommend the winery, its beautiful landscape and décor, and amazing staff without any reservations. Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alysha F

We had our wedding at LaBelle Winery on October 8, 2017 and we have only amazing things to say about it. Every detail was planned and executed so professionally and perfectly. Everything down to the pre-planning meetings with the wedding coordinator Kim, discussing every small... Read More detail of what was most important to us to have the wedding of our dreams, to the LaBelle wedding coordinating team perfectly bringing our vision to life with all of the decor, to the fast, yet efficient actions behind executing the rain back up plan without a hitch, to the personal bride sidekick assigned to help myself and my mother with anything and everything we needed that day, to the beautiful options for decor rental, to the amazingly tasty food and wine, to the diligent professional wait staff and bar tenders, to the first class treatment from the owners whenever we went in for dinner or a meeting, to the gorgeous facility! We can truly say that our expectations were met with the LaBelle experience, far beyond just a wedding venue, but the coordination aspect and the detail oriented meetings really allowed us to enjoy our wedding night knowing that the details we desired would fall into place. One thing to keep an eye on and ensure you fully review as part of your venue decision is the taxes and fees that come along with the venue items and estimates. Those items can increase the cost of the final bill substantially, and we wish we had budgeted for that a bit better when planning with the LaBelle team. We still wouldn't have changed our selection because of the perfect execution and planning, but something to evaluate closely. Thank you to the whole LaBelle team for making our wedding one for the books!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kendra S

LaBelle Winery was our first choice for our venue for both ceremony and reception. The entire facility from indoors to the vineyard are absolutely beautiful! Kim, the on-site coordinator and her team executed flawlessly the day of, and were a pleasure to work with for the entire... Read More process. The food was amazing, service was impeccable, and it was honestly the best day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lauren B

LaBelle did an absolutely perfect job on our big day, we keep saying that it was worth every single penny. They were responsive, detail oriented, and flexible throughout the planning process even after our original planner moved away, Kim took over and we continued to get the... Read More same level of excellent service. The day of staff were professional and did a great job with directing our guests and getting me anything that I needed. The food was incredible, they completely customized a menu for us based on our ideas and our guests raved that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. The wine is of course amazing as well, we bought a bunch of bottles the day after the wedding. Everyone said what a beautiful venue LaBelle was and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Meghan M

My husband and I were married at LaBelle on June 3rd of 20217. We had a relatively short engagement and choosing LaBelle was the best decision we could have made. Kim Cortino is amazing. She was so great to work with in the planning process. She is incredibly thorough and open... Read More to all questions and concerns. We looked forward to our meetings with her and truly cannot say enough good compliments about her! The day in and of itself was remarkable, because of the staff at LaBelle. My husband and I were treated like royalty. We were waited on hand and foot. We were provided updates without feeling bothered. Our parents were also provided with the royal treatment. The evening flowed as exactly as planned, thanks to all of the incredible staff. We were so pleased and absolutely whole-heartedly are indebted to LaBelle for providing us with our best day ever.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Lauren H

We can't say enough about our experience with LaBelle. From the moment we walked through the front door we knew this was the place for us. We were warmly received by our incredible coordinator, Kim, who made the entire process very simple. She was easy to work with, prompt in... Read More her responses to our sometimes crazy queries and requests, and her calm demeanor helped the entire day run smoothly. During our rehearsal, Kim took our family's wacky, hilarious antics in stride and was still able to make everyone feel comfortable. Cesar LaBelle, the owner, even stopped by our party to congratulate us, welcome us to the LaBelle family, and snap some pics. On the day of our wedding, the rain didn't quite hold off, and our ceremony was pushed inside at the last minute. Kim and her team were able to make adjustments quickly and seamlessly for an absolutely stunning indoor ceremony in the Great Room. We couldn't have imagined a more beautiful situation to say our vows, and we were grateful for the rain. The vineyards were perfect for our post-thunderstorm photo shoot. The staff was beyond amazing and hospitable, in particular our bridal attendant, Sandy. Every time we turned around Sandy was there with a plate of food, a glass of water, tissues, towels, wine... whatever we didn't even know we needed at that moment. She took care of us from the moment we walked through the door until it was time to say goodnight. In addition to all of this, the food (and wine) were out of this world. Our guests ranted and raved about the assortments from the oysters, to appetizers (especially the mac and cheese bites) and entrees, and the ice cream and wine sorbet bar. LaBelle made our wedding day one to go down in the history books. We love this venue and will be back to celebrate many anniversaries.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Caryn B

We were married at LaBelle on July 3, 2017 and what a day it was! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue. They are extremely accommodating and will happily go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is everything you dreamed of. We first booked this venue... Read More after meeting with Ashley who ended up leaving shortly after. We were a little bit nervous not knowing who was going to be taking over but once we met Kim all of our worries went away. She is very friendly, organized and everything went off without a hitch! Our wedding assistant on the day of the wedding was amazing- she always right there to make sure we had everything we needed and our drinks were always full! We were married on their lawn overlooking the vineyard, had our first look in the gorgeous field out back, danced the night away in the great room and ended the night with the fireworks! All our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and the wine is some of the best around! Our parents have been members of the wine club since we booked our wedding with them over a year ago. We have already been back to visit the bistro since our wedding day and everyone who works there is just a delight. Everything was perfect and we highly recommend LaBelle!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Christina B

We were married at LaBelle Winery on July 22, 2017. LaBelle and their staff exceeded our expectations in every way from booking the venue to the end of our wedding night. They were very considerate and allowed us to make the day ours. On that day, everything was absolutely... Read More perfect, and just as I had pictured in my mind. From ceremony set up to wedding timeline, Kim and the LaBelle team were so helpful and thought of everything before I did which I am very grateful for. LaBelle has a rental program, which was great because they have all the little details that you don't have time to shop for amid everything else there is to do, but that make the room that much more special! The welcome sign was my favorite, a mirror that they will write whatever you would like on to welcome your guests. The food and wine were perfection! From hor d'oeuvres to dinner. The owners told us they pride themselves on not letting their food become what you would typically expect at a wedding, and they were true to their word! The food was mouthwatering! Every guest I have talked to has mentioned how much they enjoyed it. I dragged my husband and parents to over 10 venues. LaBelle was the the last because when I walked in I just knew it was the one. The vineyards, fields and wine cellar made for beautiful photos. Their vaulted ceilings, chandeliers, large bridal suite and just everything, down to the bathrooms, was beautiful! After all is said and done we are so very happy with our choice!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Drew B

We were just married on July 29th and held our reception at LaBelle Winery. My wife and I can not praise LaBelle enough! From the many twists and turns of the planning process; to day before deliveries; to scheduling photos; to doing all the little things that made our day... Read More different from others, Kim and the rest of the staff were amazing, caring, and professional. Everything went exactly as planned. LaBelle made what was going to a great day into a perfect day. The food and wine were delicious, the timing perfect, our personal server was attentive, the music on cue, and the staff was polite and professional. Everyone at LaBelle knows what they are doing and they do it well. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stephanie J

LaBelle was a perfect fit for my wedding! Kim is very easy to work with and the day of she did a wonderful job answering all my questions and getting me what I needed. The grape Vines are beautiful and make for amazing pictures. The bridal suite was a perfect size for my party... Read More (a small party but we had ample room). I was very impressed with how smoothly the day went. I also loved the way all the staff instantly responded to me as the bride the day of. There was literally nothing I couldn't do. I would definitely give very clear instructions for what is to be put out where though. I did need to move a few of my activities and candies for the kids around personally once the reception started but that was my fault for not being clear what I wanted. In all I am very happy with LaBelle and would host another wedding there in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Lindsay D

I don’t think I can put into words how amazing our wedding was at LaBelle. We had our ceremony and reception at LaBelle and it was the best decision we made. We found LaBelle one day going wine tasting and we fell in love with its beauty and tasty wines. We weren’t engaged yet... Read More but we knew this was a contender for our wedding venue someday. Once we got engaged, we tried some other wineries closer to our home in Rhode Island where most of our friends and family are but nothing compared to LaBelle. It was perfect for us. We had the best wedding there. It was a beautiful day. All of the staff was perfect. All were kind and helpful. If things went wrong on our day, we didn’t know about it! They took care of it all. The food was fantastic! All of our guests enjoyed the food and drinks plus all our last night snacks and ice luge. Kim and her team did an amazing job setting up the venue just like we imagined. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful day we had. It was the best wedding ever.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Silva A

LaBelle Winery is an amazing wedding venue and the staff is wonderful as well! We had our wedding here earlier this year and Kim was very helpful with the planning leading up to the big day and even on our wedding day. They pay attention to the little details and make sure the... Read More venue looks amazing and the wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Melissa S

From the second I stepped foot into LaBelle Winery I fell in love. It was the first venue we looked at so prior to making our decision we wanted to look at a few others-- nothing compared! LaBelle had everything we were looking for for our wedding. Beautiful rustic elegance!!... Read More We got married on June 10th and held our ceremony outside in the vineyard, our cocktail hour on the patio, and reception in the great room. We lucked out with the perfect weather! Kim was fantastic to work with throughout! She was so quick to respond to any questions I had and was so helpful in the planning process. Our wedding day was beyond perfect! The staff at LaBelle was absolutely amazing, especially Kim and our bridal attendant Shirley!! Shirley, I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us that day!! The food, the wine, everything was outstanding! Many, many people have told us how fantastic the food was. I honestly could go on and on about how much I love this venue! If I had the chance to do it all over again I would choose LaBelle in a heartbeat! Thank you to everyone at LaBelle Winery for creating such a perfect day for us!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Carol L

I held my wedding on 7/8/17 at LaBelle Winery. My husband and I are SO happy and pleased with how it turned out. Ever since we visited the venue back in May of 2016 for the first time, we have had a stress-free time with LaBelle. The staff is extremely professional, consistent,... Read More gives timely responses, and has an excellent knowledge of their venue and services. Kim Cortino was our main point of contact and she was amazing. On the day of, we also worked with Tina, the bridal suite attendant, and Kirsten. Both were so helpful and sweet. My guests have raved about the food and bartending service of LaBelle. Many people remarked on how beautiful the venue is. You get the best of both worlds at LaBelle: outdoor NH scenery for the ceremony with a beautiful, well-lit hall (with air conditioning!) for the reception! We are so happy with how our day turned out. I highly recommend brides and grooms in the New England area to check out LaBelle. They also have a restaurant and wine tasting - the food is truly excellent!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine B

We celebrated our rehearsal dinner at LaBelle Winery this past May and it was even more beautiful than we had envisioned! We worked with Danielle to plan our dinner, and she was attentive, flexible, and knowledgeable in helping us adjust our options as our wedding party grew. We... Read More had a gorgeous evening in the wine cellar, which was such a unique spot with plenty of delicious passes and stationary appetizers, 3 course plated meals, and various wine options throughout the evening. LaBelle has a gorgeous, unique atmosphere with delicious food and incredible wine! Our family and friends all made plans to visit and get bottles shoppers after the evening was over! We will definitely be back to visit :)

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Phil M

Wonderful. Kim is the best- she made everything easy. Guests liked the drink selection, the food choices. The venue is beautiful, especially in winter! Perfectly decorated. Can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tiffany K

We had our winter wedding (ceremony and reception) at LaBelle Winery and it was incredible! The staff was extremely helpful and I did not feel stressed once. Kim C. held my hand through the entire process and understood my vision completely. I would highly recommend LaBelle for... Read More your wedding venue!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jennifer M

The Labelle staff were phenomenal to work with. The whole process from start to finish was great! I had so many guests come up and tell us what a great venue and how nice the staff was during our wedding. Besides the beautiful interiors and decor their food is top notch, we've... Read More never had a bad meal there- compliments to their chefs, always. Labelle will work with you on whatever your needs may be. The always were super flexible when we had to deal with inclement weather and able to adjust on the fly. It was always a pleasure in our of our dealings with them. I would highly recommend Labelle Winery for any kind of event your thinking of having!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lois C

This is one of those rare places that gives you all that comes with a high end venue with that family feel. Its the location, unbelievable food, and truly gorgeous decor that your guests won't stop talking about. Now take all that and combine it with the personal attention from... Read More management and the owners and every single staff member. You'll honestly feel like your wedding is the only one they're preparing for. One year later and my husband and I talk about our wedding every day like it just happened and we affectionately call LaBelle our place!! It's our new frequent dinner and celebratory spot! Wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day!!!

Meet The Manager

Kristen Burd

As Wedding Sales Manager at LaBelle Winery, I take great pride in assisting couples in planning their dream wedding in our stunning winery setting! My passion is inspired by the abundant natural beauty of LaBelle Winery, which makes it the ultimate venue for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. The vineyard's seasonal appeal, as well as LaBelle Winery's commitment to excellence, are both wonderful enhancements to every couples' personal style and taste, resulting in your perfect wedding day experience!