The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Great Room is the largest special event space at LaBelle Winery. It is a large open space with no columns to interrupt the flow of the room. It features large windows to allow in natural light and provide a view of the lush green lawn. It also has a tall, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. Couples can hang fairy lights from these beams to create a whimsical atmosphere. This space can comfortably seat up to 230 guests with room for a dance floor.

The Vintage Room is a small, intimate space for receptions with 40 guests or fewer. This room has a more rustic ambiance than the Great Room, and the custom lighting on the walls and ceiling make it feel warm and inviting. Though this space is popular for receptions, it is also available for rehearsal dinners or wedding brunches.

The Gallery is a bridge and balcony that connects the Vintage Room to other parts of the winery. It overlooks the working winery, and has distant views of the New Hampshire wilderness. Guests in the Vintage Room can access this space to get some fresh air, or it can be used for a small ceremony with around 30 guests.

The Lawn. Those who want a larger outdoor ceremony can have it on the lawn outside of the winery. This space is large enough to seat up to 250 guests in a traditional formation with an aisle down the middle. Couples can choose to have either the winery or the rolling green hills of the vineyard behind them as they exchange vows.

LaBelle Winery provides all food and beverage services for weddings. It uses only local produce, and procures all of its ingredients from farmers and ranchers committed to sustainable food production. These farm-to-table practices mean that all food served at this venue is fresh. Couples can choose to serve full meals or just appetizers.

When it comes to beverage services, LaBelle Winery serves a selection of its white and red wines. It also serves cocktails made from its wine, along with a selection of craft beers. Couples can also choose to have a full bar, which can be a cash bar or an open bar.

This venue offers on-site bridal suites where couples can prepare for their wedding. Use of these suites for the duration of the event is included in the rental fee. The rental fee also covers the use of the venue's tables and chairs. There are round or rectangular tables to choose from, so couples can design their own unique floor plan.

LaBelle Winery is an elegant venue, and it offers wedding parties a number of unique extra perks.

• Private wine tastings
  • Private tours of wine making facilities
  • Professional wine pairings provided
  • High definition audio system on site
  • Access to nearby walking trails

Have your wedding reception in a working winery!

LaBelle Winery is the perfect location for your upcoming elegant and unique event. Part of an 11-acre property, LaBelle Winery features a tasting room, an elegant ballroom with a vaulted ceiling and private bar for celebrations of up to 225 people, and a grand outdoor terrace with sweeping views.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

345 Rt. 101, Amherst, NH (603) 672-9898
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kimberly L

It is tough to put into words how wonderful a wedding experience we had, thanks to LaBelle and their amazing staff. First--aesthetically, the winery is GORGEOUS. The entire building, from outside in is nothing we've ever seen. It is modern with an elegant touch, not overdone... Read More and just breathtaking. LaBelle was our first stop when hunting for wedding venues. We were immediately hooked and did not want to look any further. We put a deposit down right after that initial visit. I've been to several weddings and this place blows other venues out of the water, by far. Our wedding guests thought so too. The food is unreal with a wonderful variety to choose from. We had our rehearsal dinner at LaBelle in the "vintage room." It was so well done and we were very well taken care of. The next day/night was wedding time! Before getting too long winded, in sum, it was everything a bride could hope for and more. They took my vision/decor and transformed the "Great Room" into a winter wonderland. It was magical. They added little touches that I hadn't thought of to make it look that much better. As the bride, I was assigned a bridal consultant staff person who's job was just to be there for the bride that night. She introduced herself up in the bridal suite, and was so kind and gentle and caring (Barbara). I was blown away at how meticulous all of the staff members were. Barbara in particular knew as I was about to go out for my first look/the ceremony etc, that I was jittery and nerved up. She made casual conversation and kept it going to calm me down a bit. She made sure that we ate, checked on my husband and I all night, and even went up to the suite to get my lipgloss and cell phone for me. All of my decor was packed up beautifully and carefully for pickup the next morning. During the entire year, planning wise, Kim Cortino was very responsive to our emails and questions. I don't know how they do it, but LaBelle staff have this wedding/event thing mastered. If there were any glitches, I certainly did not know about them. I even got to meet one of the owners (I think her name is Kim as well)--downstairs in the wine cellar during some wedding photos. She was incredibly gracious and a joy to chat with on my big day. Thank you so much LaBelle staff, for helping us to have such an enchanting wedding night! We can't wait to come back for some lunch in the bistro (the fries are to die for), and some wine!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Christi R

The level of expertise and professionalism provided by the staff of LaBelle Winery cannot be touched. Ashley O’Brein and her staff have an eye for detail and are able to understand and interpret ones wishes for the perfect day to turn the dream into reality. We were very... Read More pleased with the final results and the overall consensus from our guests was that the food was by far the best they had at a wedding, months later and we are still receiving praise for our venue and food choices! The wine, what is not to love? Having the ability to experience the winery’s main attraction through sampling a wide selection of their own blends and masterful creations to heading downstairs to see how it is stored and bottled (excellent private moment for pictures by the wine barrels). From planning meetings, to food tastings, through staying within the timeline and keeping the DJ lighting the color choices requested Ashley and her team can and will make anything happen. They are a well-oiled machine without the feel of an assembly line and we would very highly recommend LaBelle’s to any/every couple or event looking for a truly individualized and perfect moment.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Libby C

Labelle was an excellent venue to have our wedding. My husband and I both loved the banquet room from the second we saw it, and the finished product was just as beautiful. Everything went smoothly except for a couple of small details: the venue said we could use unscented... Read More candles as part of our centerpieces, which I was fine with so we put round mirrors underneath our center pieces to make sure it was safe, which the wedding coordinator said was fine and we even sent a picture of what we were doing. When we showed up at the reception, the candles were not displayed on the tables, which the rest of the centerpieces looked fine but I didn't know until the next day when my parents went to pink up our items that they said the owner wouldn't allow the candles because they weren't contained. This would have been nice to know beforehand and we would have gotten candle holders, it was annoying to show up at my own reception and not know why they weren't there. Also, the DJ could not start the music after dinner until Labelle gave them permission and they were "ready", which ended up being an awkwardly long time between dinner and dancing. A few guests commented on this, as did the DJ and photographers, who we were obviously paying for by the hour and had to end up extending our fee for the photographer so that they could get some dancing pictures. However, as the bride, I am sure I noticed the small details more than the guests did, so I am only mentioning it for future weddings so that if you book there, you make sure to ask about these details! Many, many guests commented that it was the best wedding they had been to. Honestly, the night was absolutely perfect for my husband and I, and we cannot wait to see the pictures! I should also mention that the price for what was included and how beautiful the venue is... I don't think you can get a better deal at another winery!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Phil M

Wonderful. Kim is the best- she made everything easy. Guests liked the drink selection, the food choices. The venue is beautiful, especially in winter! Perfectly decorated. Can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tiffany K

We had our winter wedding (ceremony and reception) at LaBelle Winery and it was incredible! The staff was extremely helpful and I did not feel stressed once. Kim C. held my hand through the entire process and understood my vision completely. I would highly recommend LaBelle for... Read More your wedding venue!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Jennifer M

The Labelle staff were phenomenal to work with. The whole process from start to finish was great! I had so many guests come up and tell us what a great venue and how nice the staff was during our wedding. Besides the beautiful interiors and decor their food is top notch, we've... Read More never had a bad meal there- compliments to their chefs, always. Labelle will work with you on whatever your needs may be. The always were super flexible when we had to deal with inclement weather and able to adjust on the fly. It was always a pleasure in our of our dealings with them. I would highly recommend Labelle Winery for any kind of event your thinking of having!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Lois C

This is one of those rare places that gives you all that comes with a high end venue with that family feel. Its the location, unbelievable food, and truly gorgeous decor that your guests won't stop talking about. Now take all that and combine it with the personal attention from... Read More management and the owners and every single staff member. You'll honestly feel like your wedding is the only one they're preparing for. One year later and my husband and I talk about our wedding every day like it just happened and we affectionately call LaBelle our place!! It's our new frequent dinner and celebratory spot! Wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Liz S

My husband and I can't give enough feedback to explain how much we enjoyed working with LaBelle. The staff, particularly Ashley and Cesar made us feel welcome the first time we visited and we knew it would be the perfect place to have our Sept wedding. With us living in CT and... Read More the venue being in NH we knew logistically it would be tricky but they were incredibly flexible. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and everyone complimented us on how beautiful the venue was and delicious the food tasted. Did I mention the wine?! Delicious! We will definitely be visiting in the near future!!visiting a

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amanda S

LaBelle was the absolute most perfect wedding venue! I am so incredibly grateful to Ashley and Kim for working so hard to give us the wedding we dreamed of. From the very first meeting, Ashley is warm and welcoming and immediately someone you want involved in your wedding. She... Read More and Kim were so helpful, kind, and professional. They paid attention to every detail, answered every email and calmed every nerve. There are so many special features available and they are willing to customize almost everything to fit your vision. The Great Room is already so beautiful that it barely needs any decorations. The food was excellent. We were able to end the night with hot apple cider, beignets and an INCREDIBLE surprise firework display. Kim and Ashley are so organized that they minimized any potential stress. I could not recommend this venue enough, our experience was unbelievable!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristin B

I cannot say enough about LaBelle - they are AMAZING! We had both our ceremony and reception on site and I really couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. Ashley and Kim made the entire planning process a breeze - they knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't! The... Read More site is so accommodating for any special requests. We were even allowed to bring our dog for outdoor pictures :) The site is absolutely beautiful, as is the ballroom. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious the food was. I really couldn't have asked for anything more. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 MIchelle G

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at La Belle Winery this past July. From our tour to even after the wedding day La Belle Winery and the staff was absolutely amazing. Ashley was absolutely amazing at helping us plan our wedding. From listening to our ideas on everything... Read More from food to decorations and giving us her thoughts to making sure we were staying on time with our wedding planning. She made planning our wedding so easy and enjoyable that it was one of the least stressful moments of my life. My husband and I were even so on top of wedding planning with her help that at one point we took a entire month off from planning and were just able to relax with still staying on track. They truly made our wedding day absolutely perfect and I would not change a thing about it. I cannot say enough nice things about them and come close to explaining how great they are. I would definitely recommend touring La Belle Winery!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Marie H

I can't say enough wonderful things about Labelle! From the day we first toured the winery, we knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. The grounds are beautiful for pictures, and the Great Room inside where they host receptions is gorgeous! The large windows let in tons... Read More of natural light, and when it got dark our up lights looked amazing. We had a smaller wedding (about 70 guests) so we had plenty of room to move and dance, but even in the large room our ceremony and reception felt intimate, which is what we wanted. Ashley and Kim, who we worked with throughout the whole planning process, could not have been more pleasant, helpful and accommodating. We were initially going to do our ceremony outside and have the reception in the Great Room, however we chose the hottest day of August to get married and decided the night before at the rehearsal to move it inside-- didn't want our bridal party and guests to suffer in 95 degree temps outside! Both Kim and Ashley didn't bat an eye and knew exactly what to do to make sure our decor was set appropriately and perfectly, even with the last minute change. They were both available to help answer questions and give advice any time we needed it. We had our cocktail hour in the wine cellar, which I highly recommend! It's such a unique and fun space, our guests loved it. And the food is amazing! Ashley and Kim helped us customize our dinner menu- we even served flatbread pizzas which were a huge hit with everyone. My husband and I also have 2 young daughters, and it was very important to have them as part of our day as flower girls. The staff at Labelle were great with them during the whole event, which meant so much to us. The price for everything was consistent with all the other venues we looked at, and Ashley and Kim worked with us to help us stay within our budget. Our day was everything we dreamed of, I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! Go check out Labelle and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Tracey R

LaBelle was the perfect venue for our June wedding ceremony and reception. Not only is the setting gorgeous, but the staff is amazing and very accommodating. The food is delicious as well and the chef allowed us to customize an additional course, which made our meal even more... Read More special. I would highly recommend this venue without hesitation.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Marissa G

I had my ceremony and wedding reception at LaBelle Winery on June 25 2016. I never thought I wanted your traditional wedding, but my husband and I took a tour of LaBelle and instantly fell in love with the venue and Ashley O'Brien, the coordinator. The vineyard is gorgeous,... Read More perfect for all of our wedding pictures. We had our ceremony with 100 guests on the terrace. Perfect. LaBelle let us use their white bitch arbor that is beautiful. The great room is relatively new and needs little decor, it is beautiful as is. The entire LaBelle staff is so nice, pleasant, and accommodating. Special shoutout to our bartender for the rehearsal dinner and reception. She was an absolute sweetheart and so nice! LaBelle is lucky to have her. The food is amazing, all my guests raved on how delicious all the hor'dourves, salad, and meals (filet mignon and chicken) were. For to quality and quantity of the food, it is worth every penny. Special shoutout to Ashley O'Brien and Kim Cortino, you girls are so great, kind, accommodating, and creative. I would have been lost in the whole wedding process if it wasn't for them. I trusted them completely with their ideas and everything ended up flowing perfectly and better than I ever imagined. I can't thank those two enough! LaBelle found true winners with Ashley and Kim. If I could do it all again, I really would not change a single thing (cliche, I know), it was the wedding I never thought I would have. You surely will not be disappointed with choosing LaBelle! 5 stars across the board in everything they offer including their staff. I honestly miss working with them already! I'll be visiting for sure to reminisce.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren V

I had my wedding reception at LaBelle Winery in September 2016 and it was absolutely stunning! The great room is absolutely beautiful with the chandeliers, windows and modern-rustic charm. We had just under 120 guests and it was a perfect fit for us. The food was outstanding and... Read More the decor was even better than I could have ever imagined. Our band had plenty of room to rock out!! If I did it all over again, I would choose LaBelle in a heart beat - it was our perfect venue for our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Amber N

I can't tell you how happy we were with LaBelle Winery for our wedding! From day one, we were impressed with the warmth and professionalism of Kim and Ashley. They responded thoroughly and promptly to each and every one of our emails regarding silly "beginner" questions that we... Read More could have found in the contract to the fine details just days before the wedding. The food was amazing, the service and assistance through formal pictures and timeline were prompt and seamless, we just couldn't be happier. Thank you for the most amazing wedding LaBelle!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Sarah C

We absolutely could not be happier with LaBelle, the staff, the food, the hospitality, the generosity, professionalism and the way you all came together to make us feel welcome and like family throughout this entire experience. Truly; we cannot thank you enough. Ashley,... Read More especially, has been amazing and the day went off without a hitch. Thank you. It was sad leaving, actually!! We knew the second we got there that there was no doubt this was where we were going to get married. The setting, the food, the people... I truly cannot say enough. They were able to work with our small group (of 50) and made us feel so welcome. I knew I could put everything in their capable hands and I wouldn't have to worry or stress. Simply an amazing experience that I will never forget. They truly put their best foot forward every step of the way... I wish I could relive every moment for the rest of my life. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Michelle P

This venue is perfect!! If you're looking for some where you can get exceptional service and have someone help you plan your special day, this is the place for you. The winery is just simply gorgeous . We could not have picked a better place. Ashley is amazing , she truly makes... Read More all your wedding wishes a reality. We truly believe that there is nothing you could ask form them that they could not accommodate . Ashley and her team deserves 10 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Catherine E

When choosing a venue, I wanted a place that had some character and wasn't just the typical country club. Though wineries are popular right now, LaBelle is a true gem because it has the vineyard feel but also has a grand ballroom that could accommodate my 180 person wedding. It... Read More is a top-notch wedding venue and we could not have been happier with the staff. Ashley, Kim, Morgan, and the rest of the team were knowledgeable, responsive, and made me feel like all my wedding details were in good hands. I remember dropping off items the day before and how they were genuinely interested in what I brought and excited for my big day. The property is well-maintained and the grounds provide several different options for beautiful photographs (the vines, wooded areas, a rustic fence, Adirondack chairs, the wine cellar, etc.). Food was a big concern for me because our families love to eat! We got so many compliments on the appetizers and meals - plus we had a martini ice luge that guests loved! If you like wine, food, and want to create a memorable day for you & your guests, this is the venue! They will help you plan the perfect day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alyssa S

If I could give LaBelle more than 5 stars, I would! I cannot recommend LaBelle Winery enough for weddings or any event. Ashley and Kim made the entire planning process, not to mention the entire wedding day, so easy and stress-free. They were so detail oriented and made sure... Read More everything was taken care of. Even if it was something I hadn't thought of - they were 5 steps ahead of me and had it already planned and planned perfectly! It was such a relief to have their help the entire time, especially since I was planning my wedding from 12 hours away the entire 2 years leading up to it. The reception hall is absolutely stunning as well the grounds around the venue. The food was to die for. The entire staff the night of the wedding was so kind, helpful and attentive. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and everything we had dreamed of and more thanks to LaBelle Winery and the entire staff.

Bridal Shower Venue- OK

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Elise M

My stepmother and sister did a 1920's themed bridal shower for me at Labelle Winery. The venue was gorgeous and the back room we reserved was beautiful. They seemed very flexible about decorations and the wait staff was good about getting food laid out etc. The food was OK-... Read More petite fours and apps that were of OK quality. I felt the wait staff didn't do a very good job at making sure everyone had beverages. We also reserved this specific room because it had a patio and my in-laws are smokers. We were told we could use the patio for smoking, but then told we couldn't. All in all it was OK but a generous four stars.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kaetlyn B

Beautiful venue. This was the first venue I visited. Loved the ballroom.. the high valted ceiling makes the room feel so open and large! Everything was perfect and beautiful. Food is great and service was amazing! The landscape is beautiful too for ceremony and pictures. Loved... Read More being able to use the vineyard and wine cellar.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Liz B

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at LaBelle and everyone was wonderful! The food was amazing and we everything we off with out a hitch! We had so many complements! so happy - thank you!

Couldn't Have Asked For More!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Christine G

My wedding at LaBelle Winery could not have gone any better! Everything was perfect the day of, and the staff was amazing. The coordinator Amy was amazing! She made sure we had everything we needed and during the planning process she was their by our side answering every... Read More question we could possibly think of. I would recommend LaBelle to anyone looking for a beautiful and classic venue. Definitely 5 stars to them.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Catharine S

Everyone was amazing to work with and the building was beautiful! They made our wedding day go smoothly and make sure we enjoyed every part! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a more unique wedding!

Meet The Manager

Kimberly Cortino

As Wedding Sales Manager at LaBelle Winery, I take great pride in assisting couples in planning their dream wedding, whether small or large, in our stunning winery setting! My passion is inspired by the abundant natural beauty of LaBelle Winery, which is the ultimate setting for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration. I believe that the vineyard's seasonal appeal and LaBelle Winery's commitment to excellence is a natural enhancement to every couples' personal style and taste, resulting in your perfect wedding day experience!