Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services

109 Grants Ferry Road, Brandon, MS

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Anabel W

My mother and I scheduled a private appointment on a Sunday because my mother works six days a week. When we got there, I was warmly greeted by signs with my name, and a selection of dresses in my size. The dresses to choose from are all beautifully made and specifically chosen... Read More for that "wow-factor" that Laura searches for so meticulously. After she sat my mother and I down, told us about the selections she had and the reasoning behind every selection, she not only helped me choose some dresses that I would never think about, but she chose them based off of my body type. She helped me get into my dresses..some dresses were harder to get on than the others! After about two-three hours ON A SUNDAY we finally found the dress. I can promise that I would not have found the dress without her expert opinions and attention to details. She is the best of the best in my opinion and I think that all the other Jackson bridal salons should take notes from this boutique.

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Brandi R

I scheduled an appointment early in the week and told Laura, who I believe is the owner, that I was coming from nearly 2 hours away to try on two specific dresses, one which I felt was going to be THE one. When my family and I arrived for my 8:30am appointment, we were warmly... Read More welcomed. However, once she started telling me all about her brands and about what she liked and recommended, I knew it wasn't going to be my favorite place. From my previous experiences, they usually ask YOU what YOU like. I tried on several dresses, including one of two of the dresses I requested. I finally got to the last one and asked again, what about THE dress. I mean, this is THE dress I had fallen in love with and came specifically for and had yet to try on and see in person. Finally, someone, not the owner, she had long abandoned me, came to tell me that the dress was not available because it had been packed away for a bridal fair the following day. I was heart broken and angry. The woman helping me was kind and apologetic but I never heard a word from the owner or saw her face. VERY poor customer service in my opinion. I would not recommend ever visiting this store if you have a choice.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Erin

They are so friendly and helpful! They make you feel very comfortable and relaxed.

Lace Bridal

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Laura G

The ladies at Lace were very helpful! I absolutely loved my wedding dress!

The perfect dress

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Angel H

I had visited several dress shops before going to Lace. The staff was friendly and they had beautiful gowns.I didnt try on many dresses and the one I tried on first became my wedding dress! =)

Dress

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Laura K

The ladies at the Lace are so attentive, honest and nice! Wonderful selection of well priced and beautiful dresses. Also have an excellent alterations lady in the store.

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Kayla S

I could not be happier with the way that I was treated at lace. It is an amazing atmosphere and everyone is very attentive. They truly care that you are happy and will provide you with their undivided attention!

bridal boutique

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Carlye K

Best place, by far, to go for all your wedding attire needs. My wedding dress, rehearsal dinner dress, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories came from there. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. Such sweet bridal consultants.

Great prices

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Alison V

STaff was helpful and had a great sale going on when I needed my dress. Also bought veil and jewelry here.