Lace On Location

Based in Atlanta and serving the South East United States

On-Location Makeup Artists

As one of Atlanta's premier on-location makeup services, Lace On Location will ensure that your vision is fulfilled. From the most elegant weddings to intimate ceremonies, L.O.L. provides flexible, customizable beauty services. Excellence and satisfaction is guaranteed.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Atlanta, GA Based in Atlanta and serving the South East United States (404) 723-6337
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany P

Amanda is all of the above! She is very well organized, punctual, professional, and of course talented! Her services are top notch at an affordable price. This bride could not have hired a better person for the job. I received many compliments on my makeup from guests and... Read More even more from the few women that had the pleasure of meeting Amanda. Amanda helped me feel at ease during the trial run because I am not comfortable in a lot of makeup. I wanted a natural look with emphasis to my eyes and she understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. Also, after the makeup application in the bridal cottage, Amanda gave me a bag of products for touch ups if needed through my day. She is the perfect professional for the job and her personality is an added bonus. It was such a blessing to work with you Amanda and thank you for making me feel like a princess! My wedding day would not have been the same without you.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jenna C

Amanda was awesome to work with. I am so glad I hired her to do my make up for my wedding. I have never really had my makeup done besides at a counter in the mall and I seriously want her to do my make up for any event in the future. I loved that she offers a trial run and... Read More she spent plenty of time to figure out exactly what I wanted. She is easy to talk to and very personable.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kristen C

Amanda was so great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and truly made me feel like the best version of myself for my big day! I always feel bad for saying I don't like something, but Amanda wanted to hear what I liked and what I didn't and made me feel so comfortable... Read More asking to change some things at the trial and then did exactly what I had asked for the wedding! She's great and you will not get anyone better!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Palmer T

Lace on Location is amazing!! Leah and Alicia did an absolutely incredible job and everyone's makeup was done beautifully. Leah and Alicia were a pleasure to work with and truly helped to make our day even more special. I could not have been happier with the way my makeup turned... Read More out and I LOVED the lip color Leah created for me. We all received many compliments on how beautiful our makeup turned out. I highly recommend Lace on Location!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jenna L

Leah was a miracle worker! She made me and the entire bridal party look and feel INCREDIBLE! Thanks so much to Leah for bringing out the beauty in everyone for my wedding this past weekend!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Erin B

Amanda did a fantastic job as my make-up artist for my wedding! She created a very natural look for me (since I don't really wear much make-up in my daily life) that hide my flaws but still let the real me shine through. My wedding had Game of Thrones inspo and I definitely... Read More felt like a fierce queen! Amanda is so sweet and just a dream to work with. Her confidence sets you at ease, and her work speaks for itself. She has a great eye and it's obvious she loves what she does. I absolutely recommend Lace to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Shawn S

I have had the pleasure of working with Amanda as a vendor so it was an EASY choice when picking her for my daughters wedding. She was simply amazing day of. My daughter, and the bridesmaids all looked radiant but what she did with me was nothing short of a miracle...having... Read More only slept 10 hours that crazy week my skin was showing it, but she fixed me up and I was able to look amazing in every picture also! I highly recommend Amanda to every stressed Mother of the Bride out there =)

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Miranda S

Amanda was an absolute blessing! She was available last minute and came in early in the morning smiling and cheerful. She did my makeup, my mother's, my maid of honor's, and my junior bridesmaid's all with ease and great flexibility! I was the farthest thing from a "Pinterest... Read More Bride" and basically came in with little to no ideas as to what I wanted my makeup to look like and Amanda provided me with great recommendations and worked well with my eye color and dress color. She also worked very well with my maid of honor who basically had her own Pinterest board dedicated to her makeup. My makeup stayed on all wedding and reception without me having to worry about it, she provide us with extra lipstick and straws! She did a great job with my junior bridesmaid by not making her look too made up or too childish. Amanda was so cheerful and friendly that it felt like I was having my makeup done by my best friend!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Rachael D

Absolutely loved working with Amanda! She was attentive to my vision and was an absolute joy to be around. Very responsive with communication and timely on the wedding day. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was all because of her. Highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Sumita D

Amanda was an absolute gem. Planning any wedding, especially an Indian wedding, is tough and it is so important to have vendors by your side that you can count on and get along with. From our first make up trial to the wedding day, Amanda was always responsive, picked up on my... Read More style right away, and a delight to spend time with. She kept me calm the morning of the wedding and was always on time and patient as our schedule often changed throughout the weekend. My mom and sister also had their makeup done by her and they loved the outcome-- subtle but bold at the same time. She is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend using her for your big day if you are looking for someone that you can 100% depend on.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tynaya A

I cannot give Amanda enough praise! She really did a phenomenal job with my sister, mother, and myself! I'm not big on wearing make-up daily, and she was successful at making me look like a super amazing version of myself. She was recommended to me during one of my cake tastings... Read More and I'm glad that I never looked back. Amanda is quick to respond, easy to work with, and knows her craft. My husband loved my whole bridal look and therefore my goal was accomplished! Im proud to be an Amanda Ford bride!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie T

Amanda is amazing! She made me feel confident, beautiful and at ease on my wedding day. My bridesmaids have never looked more beautiful and we loved having Amanda with us the morning of the wedding. I will not hesitate to work with Amanda again for any MUA needs.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anna T

Amanda is the BEST. I was referred to her by a friend who got married last year. I really liked her when we met for my trial, and she did a fantastic job on my makeup both for my trial and for the day of. I got TONS of compliments on my wedding makeup, and it photographed... Read More perfectly. My photographer has worked with her before, and when I met with him, he told me that I hired the best makeup artist in town. I believe him. Also, she is very thoughtful and easy to get along with - this is important when it's the day of the wedding and you're nervous! She even made sure that her nails were manicured so they would look good in the "getting ready" shots with the photographer. I would absolutely recommend her for any kind of makeup.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kristy A

Amanda is amazing! She is so personable and immediately knew the look that I was going for. Amanda arrived on time and gave beautiful make-up looks to me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She made us all feel beautiful and confident. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Megan S

Amanda was awesome! I don't wear too much makeup on a day to day basis and showed up to my trial with really know idea what I wanted for my wedding day. We decided to go with a more conservative look, but on the day of I saw what she did with my sister's makeup and asked to go a... Read More little more dramatic. It turned out great! Everyone's makeup looked perfect and stayed on throughout the night despite lots of tears and sweat the comes with an outdoor Georgia wedding in August!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Julie G

Amanda did such a great job with my make up on my wedding day as well as my moms and my bridesmaids. I loved that the fee came with a trial so we could discuss what I wanted before hand and I could see how it would look. She was so down to earth and understood that I wanted to... Read More look natural and not over done. It was perfect! Thanks Amanda!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Liz D

Amanda did a PERFECT job on our wedding makeup. She adjusted everything during our trial to exactly how I wanted it and then made sure I looked exactly how I wanted on the big day. Mothers, bridesmaids, all were so happy with their "glam". Would 100% recommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tiffany G

Amanda was incredible! She made me feel like a friend from the start, and not only that, she made me both feel and look beautiful for my big day. I even had a moment with my new mother-in-law which brought us both to tears. Amanda was nice and gracious enough to do a touchup... Read More for me due to the tears! I would recommend Amanda to any of my friends who are in need of a MUA for their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Taylor W

Amanda was incredible! So great to chat with but also did the perfect natural makeup. I used her for my airbrush makeup and it was matte but very very natural looking. It turned out flawless in pictures and stayed all night in the 100 degree heat on our wedding night in... Read More July! CANNOT say enough great things about Amanda and Lace cosmetics.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Megan H

Amanda was amazing! She knew exactly what look I was going for. She was organized, friendly, professional and punctual. She was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rebecca B

Amanda was so great to work with from start to finish. She was very accommodating for my trial run as I live out of town. She was happy to schedule a time and place that worked best for me that was convenient for my travel schedule. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time... Read More and ready to go! She worked with my hair stylist and planner to make sure me and my girls stayed on schedule. She listened to what I wanted in regards to my look, and delivered! And did the same for my bridesmaids. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Yen N

I still cannot get over how beautiful I looked and felt on my wedding day. I can honestly say that Amanda made me more beautiful than I have ever felt, seen or imagine myself in my entire life. Every bride hopes to look her best and Amanda made that wish come true for me. I wish... Read More I could hire her as my personal make up artist so I could look that amazing everyday. Getting in touch with Amanda to inquire about her services was so easy and she was accommodating and kind right from the start. At our makeup trial, I had no idea what kind of look I wanted. I only knew I wanted a more natural look. She worked her magic with little to no instructions. She knew exactly how to highlight my features perfectly. Afterwards, I wasn't sure at first because I had never seen myself with a full fresh face. I thought at first it was too much makeup only because I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis. After the trial, I went and ran several errands. I felt noticed by strangers . They would smile, give second glances, and even make small conversation. Several selfies later at home, I finally got used to seeing myself and I felt so confident in how I looked. I emailed Amanda and told her immediately that I didn't want change anything from my trial since i had originally told her do a little less makeup. On the day of my wedding, Amanda was early to set up at the venue. It is so hard for me to just sit there and do nothing but get pampered when everyone else was getting stuff ready. Amanda helped calmed my nerves and was so fun and sweet. She was very quick to also help out any way she could. The final look was even better than I remembered from the trial. I was so pleased. I felt stunning and flawless. She even gave me a little survival kit for makeup touches throughout the wedding. I cannot wait to work with Amanda again! I know I will definitely be acquiring her services for upcoming date nights and other special occasions.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Ashley L

Amanda did a wonderful job for my wedding! During the trial, she did such a great job of listening to what I had in mind and giving me several options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, she re-created the look so well! She has a very fun and joyful personality that is so... Read More great for getting ready the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Maria S

Amanda is AMAZING! She did my whole bridal party's makeup and everyone looked great! She is very efficient too and able to do many girls in a couple of hours. I absolutely loved my makeup and got many compliments from guests about it. My makeup also did not smudge or rub off one... Read More bit. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

Loved the way I looked! Makeup was just how I wanted it. Would recommend her to all my girlfriends. I looked like an angel :)

Amanda Ford

I am a Makeup Artist and the Owner/Founder of Lace Cosmetics. As an Atlanta native I have developed a deep love for the city I live in and the people who share it. I grew up in the "burbs" where I fell into my career at the tender age of 16. Fourteen years later, I am an award winning makeup artist, owner of an incredible brand and I continue to learn and stay current with products, trends, techniques and mediums. I look forward to making the world a more beautiful place. xo