On-Location Makeup Artists

As one of Atlanta's premier on-location makeup services, Lace On Location will ensure that your vision is fulfilled. From the most elegant weddings to intimate ceremonies, L.O.L. provides flexible, customizable beauty services. Excellence and satisfaction is guaranteed.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Atlanta, GA Based in Atlanta and serving the South East United States (404) 723-6337
INSTAGRAM

The most incredible makeup artist!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Heather A

I can't express how great Amanda was! From the moment I met her, I knew I made the right choice. She did my makeup for engagement pictures and my wedding. She did all 8 of my bridesmaids and my mom and now mother-in-law. I knew I loved my makeup from my previous pictures and... Read More trial but it still exceeded all of my expectations and stayed on all day and night! Every single lady loved what how she did with their makeup. In addition to all this, she is so fun! We instantly hit it off and everyone one talked about how fun she was to have around the day of the wedding. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Katherine H

Amanda was awesome!!! She was recommended to me by 2 different people in the same day so I went with her with out much other looking around. She was easy to work with, quick to respond, great at what she does and very reasonably priced! I live in TX and the only day I could do... Read More my trial run was the morning after Thanksgiving. She was not only willing to accommodate, but also come to meet me! She was very flexible the day of the wedding and able to do more girls' makeup than planned. Some girls got everything done and some just their eyes - everyone looked great! The makeup stayed all night and I never had to worry about it! Turned out great in pics as well. Would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tynaya A

I cannot give Amanda enough praise! She really did a phenomenal job with my sister, mother, and myself! I'm not big on wearing make-up daily, and she was successful at making me look like a super amazing version of myself. She was recommended to me during one of my cake tastings... Read More and I'm glad that I never looked back. Amanda is quick to respond, easy to work with, and knows her craft. My husband loved my whole bridal look and therefore my goal was accomplished! Im proud to be an Amanda Ford bride!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Stephanie T

Amanda is amazing! She made me feel confident, beautiful and at ease on my wedding day. My bridesmaids have never looked more beautiful and we loved having Amanda with us the morning of the wedding. I will not hesitate to work with Amanda again for any MUA needs.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Anna T

Amanda is the BEST. I was referred to her by a friend who got married last year. I really liked her when we met for my trial, and she did a fantastic job on my makeup both for my trial and for the day of. I got TONS of compliments on my wedding makeup, and it photographed... Read More perfectly. My photographer has worked with her before, and when I met with him, he told me that I hired the best makeup artist in town. I believe him. Also, she is very thoughtful and easy to get along with - this is important when it's the day of the wedding and you're nervous! She even made sure that her nails were manicured so they would look good in the "getting ready" shots with the photographer. I would absolutely recommend her for any kind of makeup.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Kristen K

Amanda is amazing! She is so personable and immediately knew the look that I was going for. Amanda arrived on time and gave beautiful make-up looks to me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She made us all feel beautiful and confident. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Megan S

Amanda was awesome! I don't wear too much makeup on a day to day basis and showed up to my trial with really know idea what I wanted for my wedding day. We decided to go with a more conservative look, but on the day of I saw what she did with my sister's makeup and asked to go a... Read More little more dramatic. It turned out great! Everyone's makeup looked perfect and stayed on throughout the night despite lots of tears and sweat the comes with an outdoor Georgia wedding in August!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Julie G

Amanda did such a great job with my make up on my wedding day as well as my moms and my bridesmaids. I loved that the fee came with a trial so we could discuss what I wanted before hand and I could see how it would look. She was so down to earth and understood that I wanted to... Read More look natural and not over done. It was perfect! Thanks Amanda!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Liz D

Amanda did a PERFECT job on our wedding makeup. She adjusted everything during our trial to exactly how I wanted it and then made sure I looked exactly how I wanted on the big day. Mothers, bridesmaids, all were so happy with their "glam". Would 100% recommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tiffany G

Amanda was incredible! She made me feel like a friend from the start, and not only that, she made me both feel and look beautiful for my big day. I even had a moment with my new mother-in-law which brought us both to tears. Amanda was nice and gracious enough to do a touchup... Read More for me due to the tears! I would recommend Amanda to any of my friends who are in need of a MUA for their wedding.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Taylor W

Amanda was incredible! So great to chat with but also did the perfect natural makeup. I used her for my airbrush makeup and it was matte but very very natural looking. It turned out flawless in pictures and stayed all night in the 100 degree heat on our wedding night in... Read More July! CANNOT say enough great things about Amanda and Lace cosmetics.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Megan H

Amanda was amazing! She knew exactly what look I was going for. She was organized, friendly, professional and punctual. She was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Rebecca B

Amanda was so great to work with from start to finish. She was very accommodating for my trial run as I live out of town. She was happy to schedule a time and place that worked best for me that was convenient for my travel schedule. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time... Read More and ready to go! She worked with my hair stylist and planner to make sure me and my girls stayed on schedule. She listened to what I wanted in regards to my look, and delivered! And did the same for my bridesmaids. I looked and felt amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Yen N

I still cannot get over how beautiful I looked and felt on my wedding day. I can honestly say that Amanda made me more beautiful than I have ever felt, seen or imagine myself in my entire life. Every bride hopes to look her best and Amanda made that wish come true for me. I wish... Read More I could hire her as my personal make up artist so I could look that amazing everyday. Getting in touch with Amanda to inquire about her services was so easy and she was accommodating and kind right from the start. At our makeup trial, I had no idea what kind of look I wanted. I only knew I wanted a more natural look. She worked her magic with little to no instructions. She knew exactly how to highlight my features perfectly. Afterwards, I wasn't sure at first because I had never seen myself with a full fresh face. I thought at first it was too much makeup only because I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis. After the trial, I went and ran several errands. I felt noticed by strangers . They would smile, give second glances, and even make small conversation. Several selfies later at home, I finally got used to seeing myself and I felt so confident in how I looked. I emailed Amanda and told her immediately that I didn't want change anything from my trial since i had originally told her do a little less makeup. On the day of my wedding, Amanda was early to set up at the venue. It is so hard for me to just sit there and do nothing but get pampered when everyone else was getting stuff ready. Amanda helped calmed my nerves and was so fun and sweet. She was very quick to also help out any way she could. The final look was even better than I remembered from the trial. I was so pleased. I felt stunning and flawless. She even gave me a little survival kit for makeup touches throughout the wedding. I cannot wait to work with Amanda again! I know I will definitely be acquiring her services for upcoming date nights and other special occasions.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Ashley L

Amanda did a wonderful job for my wedding! During the trial, she did such a great job of listening to what I had in mind and giving me several options to choose from. On the day of the wedding, she re-created the look so well! She has a very fun and joyful personality that is so... Read More great for getting ready the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Maria S

Amanda is AMAZING! She did my whole bridal party's makeup and everyone looked great! She is very efficient too and able to do many girls in a couple of hours. I absolutely loved my makeup and got many compliments from guests about it. My makeup also did not smudge or rub off one... Read More bit. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016

Loved the way I looked! Makeup was just how I wanted it. Would recommend her to all my girlfriends. I looked like an angel :)

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Melissa O

Amanda is the bomb.com, and if you don't hire her to design your bridal makeup, then I really just don't know what you're doing with your life. Seriously, it's almost not even worth getting married without her there. From the very first email exchange, she was responsive, warm,... Read More professional, and already treating me like a new friend. At my trial appointment, she listened to what I wanted, and made the necessary adjustments when the vision in my head didn't exactly match what was coming out of my mouth. She just got it, and gave me the soft, romantic, "I swear I just woke up looking this fabulous" face I had requested. On my actual wedding day, she arrived early and helped make the morning relaxed and fun. One by one, I watched her transform my already naturally beautiful bridesmaids into heavenly goddesses, and she even managed to please my mom (a tough customer!) with a fresh-faced, unmatronly Mother-of-the-Bride glow :). Her prices and payment options were reasonable, and worth every penny. I felt totally comfortable and confident in Amanda's capable hands, and I couldn't imagine a more perfect look for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Amanda Ford did a great job on my makeup for my wedding day. She delivered exactly what I asked for, a fresh face look. She was professional, kind, and courteous. Amanda helped to calm my nerves and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend hiring Amanda Ford from Lace Cosmetics... Read More for your makeup needs.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Amanda did a great job on my bridal makeup. I wasn't sure about getting airbrush foundation, but she assured me it would be great. Of course, she was right, and my photos testify to her expertise. Amanda is not only a true professional, but she's also very easy to work with.... Read More I especially liked that she listened to what I wanted and didn't mind using some of my own products. I highly recommend Amanda and wouldn't hesitate booking her again.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Erica S

Amanda is so talented and a absolute joy to work with. Her makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother and me were so beautiful. My pictures turned out perfect. I have worked with Amanda a few times now and I don't plan on usin anyone else. She's great, professional, and... Read More friendly. I highly recommend her services for any event you may be planning. Love her!

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

Amanda is pure joy & genius! She created the perfect look for me on my wedding day by listening to what I wanted. My look flawless but not made up. It felt & looked natural. She took care of me, my mother and 4 bridesmaids the morning of my wedding and it was all perfect. I... Read More adored working with her bc her personality shines through and she's just an all around wonderful person to be around; bringing laughter along with perfection. have worked with other Atlanta artists and she is BY FAR the most friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

Amazing MUA!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Christine F

Amanda from Lace on Location was so amazing to work with! I had Amanda out to my wedding at Frogtown Cellars in Dahlonega in early October to do make up for myself and 4 bridesmaids. I first met with Amanda at my Make up trial in August. She traveled to the Salon where I... Read More was getting my hair trail done so that we could knock everything out at once. I brought a few photos of the look I was going for and she was able to easily recreate the look. After taking some notes, she advised that I should see how my make up wears for the day and that I could contact her with any concerns or changes I may have before the wedding, which was awesome---I would have never though about how it looks after wearing for 5 hours! Right before the wedding, I ended up mentioning that I felt a little creasy in a few spots(yay wrinkles and getting old!)and that I would like to do my eye make up just a little differently. She had no problem making the needed adjustments and having my make up done flawlessly for the wedding! BUT...I can't talk about Amanda without mentioning Melanie (Melanie Salon). Although they do not work exclusively together (they totally should though!), they are AWESOME together! They are both so much fun and between talking to them and my bridesmaids, I didn't even have time to get nervous before the wedding. Thank you all so much for making us beautiful and for making the day so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Vanessa R

Amanda was amazing!!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it lasted all day and night!! It was so easy work with her! She also did the makeup for my step mom and two of my bridesmaids. They loved it too. I highly recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Amanda does wonderful work at a reasonable price. She is fun, flexible and extremely talented. She gave my bridesmaids and me exactly what we wanted- a naturally enhanced look that lasted throughout the night. She gave a bridal trial before hand and was able to recreate what I... Read More wanted perfectly. We had fun laughing and relating to each other and she fit in so well with the whole wedding party! I am looking forward to the next event that we get to work with Amanda and Lace on Location! THANK YOU for a wonderful experience!

Amanda Ford

I am a Makeup Artist and the Owner/Founder of Lace Cosmetics. As an Atlanta native I have developed a deep love for the city I live in and the people who share it. I grew up in the "burbs" where I fell into my career at the tender age of 16. Fourteen years later, I am an award winning makeup artist, owner of an incredible brand and I continue to learn and stay current with products, trends, techniques and mediums. I look forward to making the world a more beautiful place. xo