Lady Slipper Creations - Innovative Floral Design LLC

NH, ME, MA

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

82 Lady Slipper Lane, Chester, NH NH, ME, MA (603) 244-8856

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 K L

I cannot find enough positive things to say about Karen and Lady Slipper Creations. Not only did she make our wedding day that much smoother but she was so wonderful to work with through the whole process. I simply showed her images of what I wanted on our wedding day and she... Read More made it happen within our budget. .. In fact they were prettier than the pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend Karen if you are looking for a professional florist who will go above and beyond.

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Crystal M

Karen is absolutely amazing as a person and as a florist!! Our experience was one that I will never forget. She was on point with everything from the day I met with her until the day of the wedding and after when I had to return some vases to her. Out of all of my vendors Karen... Read More was the one I knew I never had to worry about. Her works speaks for itself. She is one talented woman. I would recommend Karen to anyone who is looking for a florist. She is very friendly and knows how to do her job well! She even fixed my train of my dress right before I walked down the aisle!! Thank you Karen for a job well done! We received so many wonderful comments about all of our flowers!!!

Lady Sipper Creations, Karen Flanders

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

For my August wedding, I couldn’t believe how gorgeous all my flowers were! They were better than I imagined that they would look. Karen took my wedding theme: purple antique hydrangeas and grouped them with complimenting flowers that made a beautiful splash of color. My... Read More bridesmaid bouquets were simple but stunning. She artistically wrapped the Paco Calla lily stems and secured them with ivory pins at the top of the bouquet handles to give them an elegant flair and creative twist. Then there was my bouquet – I will never forget it! The colors, the fullness, it was just perfect for me! All her suggestions were thoughtful and truly reflected my taste. She really listened when I described my visions. She even incorporated “green” in the table centerpiece vases because she found out it was my fiancé favorite color! Karen worked very hard with me to stay within my budget. In particular I was having trouble nailing down my thoughts for the flowers on the arbor for the wedding ceremony. I wanted elegant but bright, compact flowers but it was just too expensive. Karen suggested I use two amazing (but lightly whimsical) tall flower vases to sit beside the arbor coupled with some fabric on the arbor structure. She then created two bouquets that were flowing and complimented my wedding theme perfectly to go in the tall vases – the effect was just what I wanted. After the ceremony, Karen re purposed all the flowers used at the ceremony in the reception hall. All her suggestions kept me in my budget and feeling good about my choices. I also a big thanks to Karen for suggesting a baker and photographer for my wedding! Truly I don’t know what I would have done without her. She made one phone call about my wedding cake and I had a new baker on short notice. Her suggestion for a photographer was right on. The photographer was just as innovative as Karen – it was a great pairing. I would wholeheartedly suggest Karen Flanders of Lady Slipper Creations as your wedding florist!

2015-10-15T05:38:16 Response from the vendor

Made my day!! Thanks Linda, for being the amazing bride who put her trust in me and allowed me to create the day of your dreams!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Danna F

Karen was absolutely amazing to work with. I only had a vague idea of the types of flowers I wanted and she was able to work with me to make something incredible. We had so many compliments on the bouquets! Karen was extremely responsive and helpful. She went above and beyond in... Read More every way - I highly recommend her.

2015-10-05T09:57:19 Response from the vendor

Truly honored to have been a part of your amazing day!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Absolutely made my day!

Best Florist Ever !!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

Karen Flanders of Lady Slipper Innovative Floral Design is amazing ! She takes the time to really listen to what you want and works with you to create that dream while sticking to your budget. We lost my mom to breast cancer a few years before my daughters wedding and Karen... Read More helped us incorporate pieces of my mom's wedding veil into my daughters ( the Bride and Maid of Honor ) bouquets. A very emotional moment for us and something we will never forget. I would highly recommend that you give her a call for your Floral needs!

Great experience with Karen!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Grace M

Karen was great - she had lot of innovative ideas and knew how to work with the budget we had. She was happy to rework our plans as many times as we needed, to get everything exactly right...even down to the final week. She was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to... Read More anyone looking for a fabulous florist!