Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

2924 Del Prado Blvd S, Unit 7 & 8 , Cape Coral, FL SWFL Area (239) 549-2253

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jessica K

We had Lady Cakes for our wedding and although we didn't work with them directly as it was provided through our venue I had to write a review. The cake was AWESOME! Hands down one of the best cakes I have ever had. We are from out of town so we couldn't do a tasting, and I... Read More really didn't give it much thought because of that, but from the moment my husband and I took the first bite I was in love! We are going back to Florida for our first anniversary next year and and I'm excited we get to have the cake recreated by the same bakery!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jennifer S

Hands down the most amazing wedding cake :) thank you so much for the gorgeous wedding cake! EXACTLY what I wanted :)

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Emily S

BEST. WEDDING. CAKE. EVER. Hands down. Bess was absolutely PHENOMENAL and her cakes are to die for! If you’re in the market for a wedding cake (or a cake in general), I cannot imagine you would be able to find any greater talent than that of Bess with LadyCakes of Cape Coral.... Read More Thank you, Bess, for your beautiful work and for being an absolute joy to work with!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Bethany A

Just got married last week and we got our cake from LadyCakes Bakery, it was amazing! We got vanilla cake with Blueberry frosting and everyone loved it! Also, the cake itself was beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jamie F

The cake was beautiful and tasted great. Was under the illusion the cake topper would be provided but was then informed it was not and we were already out of town, so was not able to get the one as pictured.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Lindsey G

LadyCakes is the go-to bakery for a modern wedding. Bess is so artistic and creative -- and the cakes taste amazing as well. It was the most beautiful and tasty wedding cake! Exactly as I envisioned!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 c c

Cake was beautiful and Bess is very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 April H

I can not express how happy I was with the cake that Bess made for us. I showed up to her shop telling her I wanted for everything on the cake to be edible, but that I wanted the cake FULL OF FLOWERS... ALSO, I wanted gold leaf and the cake had to be delicious . Well, let me... Read More tell you, my guests said that not only was this the most gorgeous wedding cake they had ever seen, they could not get over how amazing it tasted. It was FRESH, MOIST, FLAVORFUL & gorgeous! Thank you so much Bess.... I will only come to you from now on for all event cake

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Karen J

Our wedding cake from Ladycakes was both BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS! Bess and her staff were super to work with and the cake made a spectacular addition to our PERFECT day! The staff promptly returned our calls and they were very careful to include all of the elements we were... Read More looking for into one GORGEOUS cake! We will definitely be using Ladycakes for all of our future specialty cake needs!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emilianne S

The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. If you are from out of town I would recommend you do your profile in person and not via email just to make sure all numbers are appropriate from the start!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Amy B

LadyCakes Bakery did a fabulous job on our wedding cake. We traveled from Kentucky to get married in Florida and had a dream beach wedding. Although we did not do the traditional beach theme wedding cake. My husband is in the US Marine Corp and we decided to incorporate that... Read More into our cake. Bess did half the cake in his marine Corp dress blue uniform and the other half in an ivory lace wedding dress. Bess even made his exact medals on the cake. I wish I could post the pic because it was truly amazing! It even tasted wonderful! I know it's hard to not be able to do any taste testing, which I could not being in Ky but I totally put my trust in Bess at Lady Cakes and I was not disappointed. We could not have been more happy! I would highly recommend using them!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Christine A

I worked with Bess via telephone for my daughter's destination wedding. The cake was perfect. Truly a quality product.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Alec D

Bess took the time to sit down and create the perfect wedding cake for us. She took into consideration our budget and th flavors were absolutely amazing, not to mention the cake turned out stunning! Highly recommend Lady Cakes for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alexis K

Bess did an amazing job with my wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful, but is was the best cake I have ever tasted at a wedding. It was even more tasty than the actual tasting. We chose a 3 tier for (50 guests) almond flavor cake with raspberry butter cream filling. Our quests... Read More were blown away with the cake flavor and started to eat other peoples slices! Great Job lady cakes! All that is left is a large slice for us to share on our first wedding anniversary. My only suggestion when making a special request only speak with Bess, don't leave a message. Just call again.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Cheryl A

This bakery came as part of our wedding package with Sanibel Harbour Marriott resort & spa. We only spent 1 hr with Bess in person to taste and discuss our colors/theme/ideas and she did the rest! An amazing job and delicious too!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Kelly B

LadyCakes Bakery provided our January wedding at the Pink Shell Resort with a gorgeous cake and a collection of the most beautiful and delicious cupcakes one could ever dream of. We enjoyed a tasting onsite at the bakery - there were so many options that it was difficult to... Read More choose - but even if you don't have the opportunity to taste - you cannot go wrong.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Allyson B

When my husband and I were engaged I thought that we would for sure be booking the well known Mason's Bakery for our cake. What we thought at that time was an unfortunate turn of events, Mason's went out of business. I shamelessly panicked about this for several days trying to... Read More figure out who I would book, because I had never even heard another bakery name at that point! I called three different bakeries during this time to book tastings. The first bakery only offered Monday morning tastings, and being that I am a working girl as most others are, this was very impossible for me to plan around so I basically gave up on them right away. The second bakery told me they could not do business with me because my wedding was Thanksgiving weekend, and they would be out of town for the holiday. Fair enough. The third bakery heard my wedding date, LAUGHED, and said "we will be way too busy to bother with a wedding cake that week." and hung up. At this point I felt completely defeated and didn't know what to do, but I went online to do some more research and found a local Facebook group for future brides. On this group I discovered LadyCakes so I gave them a call. I spoke to Bess's husband and I could not believe my ears when he said they could book me the weekend of my wedding, so I scheduled the earliest tasting I could get! When my husband and I went to the tasting we were both instantly obsessed! The bakery is so charming, Bess is such a sweetheart, and the cake was so delicious! Bess helped us design the cake of our dreams, including an unusual flavor combination that wasn't a part of the original tasting. Since the cake the three of us imagined up wasn't available at that moment, she offered to make us a few extra cupcakes in the combination to pick up the next day at no additional charge! When the wedding day finally came our cake was so beautiful, and so delicious! My guests still ask me about it about all the time! I would highly recommend LadyCakes for any cake needs!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Allyson B

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Megan G

Ladycakes is amazing!! We were told about them from our venue and I am so thankful we did. Everything they make is delicious. Our cake was designed custom for our wedding and we had cookies made for our wedding favors. It arrived on time and the presentation was perfect. The... Read More cake tastes like it was just made before arrival and is some of the best cake we have ever had. Even one of our guests who doesn't eat cake went for seconds!! We cannot thank Ladycakes enough and look forward to finishing these leftovers :)

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Michele L

The Charles' helped me recreate a mini version of our cake to surprise my wife on our first anniversary and it was a perfect recreation. They even recieved the flowers and topper that I reordered because I wanted it to be special because we loved our cake so much and lost the... Read More original topper at the venue. Ladycakes is so sweet to work with and their consultation room is beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Elizabeth S

Our wedding cake was simply amazing! All of our guests are still commenting on how wonderful it was. We selected the lemon cake with strawberry lemonade filling; it was a perfect blend of flavors and perfect for a beach wedding! The cake was soft and moist and the frosting not... Read More overly sweet. We didn't have even one piece left over at the end of the night! The design was awesome too, exactly like it was pictured. Our cake came with the wedding package at Casa Ybel and we were a little concerned when the cake vendor was changed during the planning process but it worked out perfectly. I loved the design options and all the flavor options too! Just all around a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

The first bakery we had booked with bailed on us without notice 3 months before our wedding, our venue suggested we go with Lady Cakes and I could not have been more happy with that decision. She was more than happy to help us even with the short notice. Being out of state, we... Read More were never able to meet for a cake tasting or to go over designs, but just through emails and conversations she was able to deliver a beautiful that was just what I had envisioned. The cake tasted absolutely amazing and all my guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. I can not thank her and her team for turning what was a disaster into a breeze.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Brittany K

Amazing! It looked perfect and tasted even better! All of our guests were raving about our cake! Highly recommend ladycakes! They were extremely easy to work with also!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Tara T

I was completely in love with our cake from Lady Cakes. Not only was it beautiful it tasted amazing! The baker we met with to design our cake was extremely nice and helpful as choosing anything throughout wedding planning is stressful. Thank you so much for such an amazing... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Alicia V

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous. And the cupcakes were delicious! We had many compliments on the display!