Laffection Wedding Photography

Photojournalism

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

36-56 Main St, Flushing, NY

The pictures came out great

Reviewed on 12/16/2013 Wave C

The photographer we had was very professional and experienced. This made the picture taking process fun and effortless. The photographs of our wedding party came out terrific. It was great working with them.

My wedding plans

Reviewed on 12/14/2013

The planning is so easy when you have the right people in place. I am happy to know I will not worry about photos. The best part is that they also help in planning ALL of the wedding. Such a wonderful idea; to work with a wedding planner just like the movie!

future mrs.Chung

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

My best friend hired Laffection Wedding Photography for their engagement party and was so happy with the service,they were hired again for the wedding photos. After seen the preview,we are so excited and can't wait to get the final copy of photos from the beautiful wedding day. My own engagement party is coming up, and i honestly didn't shop around much after seen the beautiful work done by Laffection Wedding Photography. They do an amazing job on wedding package, as well as personal portraits(which i booked to have pictures taken as holiday gift to my soon to be husband) and professional family portraits. Their web site helps a lot,you can get a feel of what they are about. beautiful make up and friendly service. I highly recommend!! (i'm in the industry that dealing with a lot of high profile clients,and the few that i refer to Laffection Wedding Photography are very happy so far!)

Wedding all in one package

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 chiaan h

I want to give a 5 stars for their special service "wedding all in one package", they included wedding day photography, engagement photography, plus the wedding dress rental and Limo, make up ,hair, and Wedding day video as well!! it makes so feel so convenience without the worry. and the cost for entire service are less than $3,000 I do feel it's really save us a lots time and money for the entire package. and on the wedding day they took picture from the early am till night, and they didn't give up any small part of my wedding! I'm really appreciated the nice out door photographer and indoor photographer make me & my husband look so good on the picture!!

Send Email