Lake String Quartet

Metro/Greater Minnesota, MN

Music to match your style, traditional or eclectic

*Beautiful string music for your elegant ceremony or reception.*Music customized to your taste. *More than 20 years of experience serving Twin Cities' brides and grooms. *Largest wedding repertoire in the metro area. . Choose from a broad list of wedding standards, classical, Jewish, pop and rock.

Cello, Violin

Classical, Pop

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

2909 Glenhurst Ave S, Metro/Greater Minnesota, MN

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kelsey O

Lake String Quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour (we loved their popular music repertoire), and did a lovely job. We've had so many compliments on the music, and it added such a special touch to our wedding day. They were easy to work with, really helpful in... Read More providing guidance for our song selection, and did a fantastic job. They needed very little direction and were total pros. We'd recommend them to anyone!

Rave Reviews from Guests

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Stephanie F

I didn't get to hear them play much since I was the last to walk in, but many people mentioned how well they played.

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Katie R

I was so pleased with our ceremony music from Lake String Quartet. They were so easy to work with and create a customized song list for our special day. They were excellent performers and really enhanced the tone and feel of our ceremony

String Quartet Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Anna J

Lake String Quartet provided our ceremony music, and we could not be happier. They were quick to respond to e-mails and had a fabulous repertoire to select music choices from. We received many compliments from our guests on the quality of the music.

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Jenna T

This group is so wonderful to work with. They were so willing to work with our music selection for our wedding and answered all of my emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. We had to reroute our ceremony last minute and they had no problems changing the time. They were... Read More amazing and we feel so blessed to have them apart of our day. We will definitely use them again in the future for another special event.

Highly Recommended Musicians!

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Heidi G

Lake String Quartet played at the Como Conservatory for my wedding ceremony in St. Paul, MN. They were fabulous! So many of our guests commented about the wonderful music by the quartet. Lake String Quartet learned a special song for my husband to be played during our... Read More ceremony "The Story" by Brandi Carslile. My husband was so surprised and we loved the song when they played it. Nanette and the group were so easy to work with in picking out our ceremony music. I would highly recommend them to all brides!

Ceremony Music

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Patricia C

Their music was beautifully executed! They were very helpful with selections and very professional throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Carly H

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa W

The musicians provided an elegance to the wedding that I was striving for. Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 9/24/2008 Laura B

Easy to work with and sounded great

Reviewed on 10/06/2007 Diana B

Very large repertoire. Valeu--priced below other in equal class. Professional, dress well, etc.

Reviewed on 9/21/2007 Matt G

Easy to work with, open to suggestions, professional, beautiful sound, punctual, huge repertoire, very nice. Added a lot to the ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/27/2007 Susie P

Lake Strings Quartet was very easy to work with. They helped me pick out the music I wanted, and did a wonderful job during the wedding!

Reviewed on 8/24/2007 Dawn L