Decorations + Accents

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Lakes Area Rental had all of the items that we needed for our daughter's outdoor farm wedding in Bristol, WI! We rented everything from the tent to farm tables, chairs (wooden benches & metal chairs), bars, lighting, etc all to go with our farm style wedding. We rented the... Read More Tidewater tent which was absolutely beautiful & amazing - our guests loved it! Lena at LAR was so great to work with. From day one, she responded quickly, was quick to help us with ideas & needs, and helped fulfill our vision of what the event should look like. The delivery people were also very professional - it takes a lot to put that big tent up & they did a great job. The afternoon of the wedding, tornado sirens went off. We had winds & rains - the tent held up to all of it. LAR came by to check on us & all was well! The sun came out & we had a wonderful wedding! So wonderful, in fact, that our second daughter is now engaged & we are doing it allover again. It was a no-brainer to email Lena & tell her to sign us up again. I highly recommend them for all of your rental needs - they have the usual type rentals and they also have rentals that you can't find everywhere.

Perfect touches to my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sheree B

We had our wedding at The Riviera Ballroom in Lake Geneva, and Lakes Area MADE the room. It is a beautiful room anyway, course, but adding your own special touches, like chairs and ceiling décor the match your “look” completely makes the wedding your own. Lena was AMAZING to... Read More work with, super-fast to respond to my inquiries and worked with me to ensure that I was able to get everything I was hoping for. Best part – They worked directly with the Riv to set everything up, take everything down, and needed no coordination from me, which made my life easy!! :D

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Amanda S

They were awesome! My wedding looked amazing,they did such a great job. Melissa worked with us and our budget and helped turn Our Wedding into a dream! Thank you Melissa and the rest of Lakes Area Rental for making my Wedding Beautiful! They helped turned the Riviera into... Read More the most Beautiful Ballroom Ever!

Everything you need

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Amanda W

We needed to rent our table linens and some set up from here. They are the only rental place the area which is fine, because Melissa who we worked with is amazing. She had my tables set up just like I had imagined with runners and napkins and the whole bit. Anything we... Read More possibly needed but didn't want to buy, she had for rent!