Lakeside Terrace

Boca Raton, FL

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Lakeside Terrace is a gorgeous wedding destination located on a tranquil lake in Boca Raton, Florida. This venue is neatly designed to offer a classy modern theme for ceremonies and receptions. Also, the Lakeside Terrace’s floor to ceiling windows enables couples to use the spectacular lake view and its sparkling fountain spray as the event backdrop.

At The Lakeside Terrace, couples have access to both indoor and outdoor event space options. The indoor spaces are fresh and contemporary with hues of orange, celadon and bronze. Moreover, the highly skilled and talented staff at The Lakeside Terrace facilitate the customization of the event spaces. The following spaces are the options for ceremonies and receptions in the property.

The outdoor terrace is air conditioned and canopied to ensure the comfort ability of the guests. This space location can be used for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers and for serving cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. The outdoor terrace can accommodate up to 180 guests for a ceremony or 70 guests for a seated reception.

The ballroom occupies a floor area of 1,260 square feet and can accommodate up to 200 seated guests. This event space has chic interior design with beautiful hanging chandeliers and sconces. The grand nature of the room enables flexibility of the floor plan arrangement. Also, the ballroom has inbuilt audio visual equipment hence couples can choose to entertain guests with a video of their love journey.

Lakeside Terrace has three distinct wedding packages carefully designed to suit the tastes and personalities of different couples. These packages include:

• Diamond Wedding Package
  • Sapphire Wedding Package
  • Pearl Wedding Package

All the wedding packages cover a complimentary bridal suite in the Hilton Suites, provision of a wedding cake, event furniture and table linens. However, these packages differ in pricing, types of cuisines, hours of open bar and types of liquor served. Couples have an option of further customizing these wedding packages to their liking.

The Lakeside Terrace does not charge rental fees for a reception. However, couples are expected to meet a specified foods and beverages minimum.

The venue allows four hours of reception time excluding set-up and take-down times. An extra hour is provided for couples hosting both a reception and a ceremony. Although couples may request for time extensions at an additional fee, all events must end by 1 a.m.

To reserve the venue, couples are required to pay a refundable security deposit. Lakeside Terrace also charges a set-up fee for the wedding ceremony. In addition, it is important to note that all charges are subject to a 21 percent service charge and a separate state tax.

The Lakeside Terrace has an on-site manager who works closely with the personal event planners to ensure the success of the celebration. The on-site manager is responsible for vendor coordination and also facilitates the provision of the necessary amenities. Additional perks provided by The Lakeside Terrace include:

• Group rate accommodation for guests in the Hilton Suites
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Designer chair covers and specialty table linen
  • Colorful theatrical lighting to enhance tabletop presentation
  • Easy access to Africa USA Park, Boca Raton Museum of Art and Gumbo Limbo Nature Center

Ballroom, Waterfront

7880 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL (561) 483-8338

Amazing Job

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Silvina L

Find a venue was very hard, but Carolyn made everything nice and easy. I'm very thakful for their job. Food was delicious, all my guests were very happy. We couldn't pick a better place.

Awesome Venue!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Jennifer Y

We just recently had our wedding here at Lakeside. They were awesome the whole time. Everything turned out perfect, the food was great, the staff was great, their pricing is great. There is really nothing bad to be said about Lakeside. The venue is beautiful and the manager will... Read More always be there to help you with anything you need. Loved our reception choice, would recommend to anyone and everyone!

The very best of the best!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Maria B

We had our daughter's wedding at Lakeside Terrace. Everything was absolutely amazing! Carolyn is an angel! She helped us plan the perfect fairy tale. The food was out of this world. Our guests are still talking about the selection, quality and the delicious taste of the food.... Read More Everything was cooked perfectly. We would definitely recommend Lakeside Terrace to anyone looking for not only for an amazing venue but someone very special to work with. With all of the stress of a wedding, Carolyn and James were calm and easygoing, something you will really appreciate when things get crazy! Thank you Carolyn, James and staff for an outstanding job! H & M Bird

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ryan M

I had my wedding reception here may 23, 2016. Overall I had a good experience. After I picked this place they changed coordinators. It was fine but they struggled with communication some and there were some frustrations the week before the wedding so we were unsure how things... Read More we were going to go. However the day of the reception was great. The food was amazing! Best Mac n cheese ever and they did a great job throughout the reception! I would recommend! Just make sure they communicate with you clearly on everything.

Perfect for Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Lisan P

I had both the ceremony and reception at Lakeside Terrace. Everything was perfect, the staff, food, decor, and cake! I am thankful to have chosen this place to host our wedding day events.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Yvette F

The venue was great. They provided redder also for cake, florist, and

A must pick for your event

Reviewed on 7/25/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of getting married at Lakeside on 7/19/14 and what and amazing event it was. Notice to all brides and others wanting to have an awesome experience, Carolyn, the venue coordinator was amazing. We looked into several venues, but after meeting with... Read More Carolyn and seeing that she had our best interest and not the venues own, allowed us to be confident to book with her. Carolyn, provided a peace of mind that you need during your event, I could just relax and know that EVERYTHING would be ok. Even when I had a moment panic attack, due to the level of stress, I was encouraged by her to ensure that the day was about my husband and I and no one else. I cannot say how much I appreciate her and having the entire venue to urself was awesome. The food was GREAT, the service was excellent. You will not go wrong with Lakeside Terrace in Boca Raton. The best part, for a worry free day of getting ready, book a room next door at the Hilton Suites and walk across the beautiful bridge to the venue. A thousand thank you's to Carolyn and the staff at Lakeside.

lakeside terrace

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Brittany D

Carolyn is the catering manager and she is wonderful. She was always available and since I planned the wedding from California that was very important to me. The best thing about lakeside terrace was their food! It was all fantastic. The only con would be that the cake... Read More wasn't exactly what I wanted it to look like.

Best Lakeview for a wedding

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 BRUNY J

The views alone at this venue won us over. Great place to have any kind of function, Carolyn and her team know how to pull anyting off and make your day happen. Food was great, all our guest loved the bar. She made my wedding vision come to life.

Wedding Venue/Catering

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Angelique P

I was overall pleased with Lakeside Terrace as my all-in-one venue. 1) Convenience A+; many of my guests were from out of town so it was convenient that Lakeside was connected to a footbridge leading to the Hilton Hotel. Almost all of my guests walked over to the ceremony and... Read More reception; 2)Landscaping A+: the grounds surrounding lakeside were very lush, green, the lake and water fountain made for great pictures 3)Ceremony Space B+ Although i loved the intimacy of having my ceremony under a white covered tent overlooking the water, i wish that Lakeside would have made a better effort in cleaning the top of the tent; They do power wash it, but that wasnt enough. I could still see black stains on the top which if guests looked up would be somewhat of an eye soar. If you're a bride with deep pockets you can pay to drape the roof to cover the stains, but again that's pricey. I think Lakeside should either pay to cover the stains or have it repaired (it is their venue afterall and we are technically paying them) Coctail Hour: A the service at Lakeside was top notch; bartenders were courteous and prompt at cocktail hour, the appetizers were passed around to guests with no lapse in time and were tastey! Reception A+ Carolyn Lasser, coordinator at Lakside, was simply the best. She listens, makes sure everything you want is accomplished, and a true professional. The food was GOOD! As our entrees we gave guests a choice between steak or chicken, and they all gave both rave reviews. Brides: EAT YOUR MEAL! i tasted my husband's steak and it was soo good, but because we were running around greeting guests, we barely were able to finish it. Again, food was served hot, tastey, and prompt! Carolyn made sure everything sailed smoothly.

The Lakeside Terrace was truly my angel!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Willa L

I had gone to the Lakeside Terrace years ago when they were under previous ownership for a Bat Mitvah and was impressed by the location and the fountains. Based on this I called the banquet manager (Carolyn) and told her my story. I was an out of town bride looking to have a... Read More wedding in less then two months (to accommodate my mother’s declining health.) Carolyn’s exact words to me were, “I will be your angel.” I shall never forget that! Carolyn made my small wedding feel like it was a huge banquet. She never made me feel like I was less then adequate just because I had a small affair. She answered phone calls and emails within hours and sometimes actually minutes. She provided extras for the affair like votives and did all the extra work with laying out the favors and wedding signs. She even went the extra mile to stay for the entire wedding even though we had a banquet manager assigned for the event. She actually even cut and helped serve the cake! It is also important to note the location of Lakeside Terrace is absolutely beautiful and the setting provided for exceptional pictures. We conducted our ceremony on the outside terrace and had the chuppah pointed directly at the fountain. Our guests all commented on how exceptional pretty it looked! Lakeside Terrace and even more, the banquet manager, Carolyn, were everything and more then I could have ever for . In retrospect I could have not chosen a better place to have my wedding. This venue was beyond exceptional and I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a venue in South Florida.

FABULOUS SMALL WEDDING VENUE

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Paula A

Lakeside Terrace is a beautiful venue for an intimate wedding. The setting is perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony with the lake, fountains, and swans as a backdrop. The service was excellent; the food was outstanding, and the value was exceptional. I would definitely... Read More recommend this venue!!!!!!