Is this your business? claim it now

Lamb's Markets

Wilsonville, OR

Lamb's Markets

8225 SW Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Chloe M

Stay away. I went to Lamb's Market with high hopes. Someone had recommend them to me and said they did a great job for their wedding. Well that was good for them..The bakery did a great job on the cake. The only problem with them was the filling on the bottom was wrong. When I... Read More called they were very nice and issued a refund for that. Then I called the florist. I had worked with Lynette twice in person and three times over the phone. She made me feel very reassured and excited about the flowers. The day of the florist department dropped the ball on the most important thing my bouquet. I had sent two emails with pictures of what I wanted to Lynette. They didn't follow the picture AT ALL So three hours before I got married I called and nobody could even send me a different one. My mom had called the day after and Lynette apologized and said a different girl had done it, and for my mom to come in. We got busy and 3 weeks went by so my mom asked me to call in. When I called Lynette denied anything being wrong even after admitting it to my mom. Then I asked to speak to the manager in hopes of a return because of how completely wrong it was. He said nothing was done wrong and told me I was wrong. My husband could hear the man raising his voice over the phone at me. He said he would only do a partial. After spending about $200 on something that was messed up I called the store manager and spoke to him. I told him I had pictures of what I showed and the day of. He refunded me fully and was very nice. I had amazing vendors for my wedding and Lambs was the only one I regret working with.

Great product!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Ali H

Our experience with Lamb's was awesome. Great tasting cakes and at an affordable price. Couldn't be happier with our cakes and everyone loved the flavors we picked out. Our cake was simple and beautiful, just the way I had hoped it would be. I highly recommend Lamb's bakery and... Read More will be using them again in the future!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 j j

We ordered at the Garden Home Bakery. The cakes all were beautiful and so moist and tasty. They were not packed in the best boxes, but we just put the slightly smashed side on the back. I would recommend this bakery!

Not what we ordered

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jill N

We ordered 3 separate cakes, only 1 was correct when we cut them. We were very disappointed. The cake we tasted and ordered was delicious. The cakes we received were very ordinary. The one cake that was correct was delicious. We had friends pick up the cakes as the venue was... Read More only about 1 mile from the bakery, and when they arrived to pick up the cakes, they were ot even boxed up. The person in the bakery wanted to give them the cakes uncovered on a bakery tray only. They insisted the cakes be boxed and they did it.

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Meghan McCloskey M

our cake was incredible--the look AND taste of it. We had a fall wedding so chose these four flavors: hazelnut, pumpkin, carrot and Tollhouse chocolate chip. The company arrived right on time and put flowers on the cake (the florist left them flowers and sheers to arrange them).... Read More everyone loved it.

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Mandy P

Their cake was soooooo moist and tasted amazing! We went to the Lamb's in Garden Home, part of Portland, but I'm sure they all do the same amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Staci B

I checked a few bakers online but most of my recommendations came from friends and a majority of them all suggested Lamb's Thriftway Bakery in Wilsonville. I made an appointment for a tasting and OMG I was in heaven. The cake was fluffy and the filling was smooth and creamy but... Read More not too sweet. Between my bridesmaid and I we ate over a half dozen cupcake size pieces in various flavors and I spent the next 9 months dreaming about my favorite, Chocolate with mint buttercream filling. Hum!!! They were also on time with the delivery and setup and very reasonably priced.

Garden Home Thriftway

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Shana D

Just to clarify, I went to the Thriftway on Garden Home (SW), not in Wilsonville. Delicious cake and cupcakes for less that $250 (although the cake I chose was small and not super fancy, and we ordered 5 dozen cupcakes). The red velvet cake is unbelievable. Try it. In... Read More hindsight, I might have just purchased a series of individual 10" cakes... At about $20 apiece — versus the $150 for a stacked 6" and 10" cake — it would have saved me a lot of money and cake is cake... Stacking didn't necessarily make a huge difference for me personally...

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Lana B

Our cake was delicious and EVERYONE loved it! The presentation was AMAZING!

Perfect and great price

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Myah O

Would have been nice if they didn't charge for delivery, but otherwise they were awesome.

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Kirsten J

There are a lot of good bakery's my sister used Lambs for her wedding and they did a phenomenal job. Our cake was gorgeous, just what we asked for tastier than competitors, and a price you can't beat! You wouldn't think a store would have an award winning bakery, but they do.... Read More Forget the pos, over oriced bakeries! Use lambs today for your cake!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Adreana B

We were so happy with our beautiful cake! We did not expect for much of it to be eaten (we've been to other weddings that had TONS of leftover cake) but people DEVOURED the entire thing!!! We literally had 3 pieces left from a 3 tier cake. It was beautiful and delicious.

Delicious and well priced wedding cake!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Elizabeth B

Lamb's Thriftway was a wonderful vendor to use for our wedding cake. The cake tasting was wonderful, we were able to taste 6 different combinations. The cake itself is delicious! The staff was able to capture our vision for the cake design. Delivery was done without any... Read More problems. The prices were also very reasonable. Our guests loved the cake!

Not your ordinary grocerey store bakery

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Elise W

I dont look at this place as a bakery in a store...I look at it as a wonderful bakery that happens to have a store around it. Their cakes are delish, moist and beautiful. They have many flavors and ways to decorate. They made our cake dream come true for our wedding and also... Read More gave us tips on how to save some $! I would highly reccomend this bakery for weddings, birthdays, showers, or even just for those who have a sweet tooth!

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Liz O

Lamb's baked and delivered the cake for my wedding. Not only was the cake delicious, but they were exactly on time with the delivery (which is huge when there is so much going on the day of the wedding). Since day one I knew I was going to have Lamb's bake my wedding cake... Read More because of all the positive recommendations from friends and family, so we decided for the engagement party to order a cake a "test" it out. Since then, between my fiance's family and my own we have ordered numerous Lamb's cakes, and will continue to order through Lamb's for any occasion. There cake is consistently delicious, and their service is great! I would highly recommend Lamb's bakery to anyone in need of one; everyone I've talked to that had cake at the wedding has raved about it!

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Alycia P

The best buttercream frosting! It's so light and fluffy! And the cake/filling is delicious and moist! We went with a chocolate cake/mocha filling for the top, chocolate cake/raspberry filling for the middle, and a white cake/marionberry filling for the bottom. And the fruit... Read More filling is seedless - definite plus! They also provide a free anniversary cake, with the same design and whatever cake/filling you want, for your one year anniversary. You just call them ahead and tell them and they will make it fresh for you - no freezer burnt cake! :-)

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Rachel K

We selected Lamb's Thriftway for the cake and flowers and we were blown away by both. We were very picky about out cake since both me and my husband are very much into desserts. When looking at vendors we have a specific flavor request and Lamb's was able to nail the Chocolate... Read More Peanut Butter layer we had been craving. The Banana and Tollhouse layers were also very tasty and everyone at the reception loved the variety we had since everyone was able to pick something that appealed to them. This was a very highly rated cake in the eyes of our guests just on taste and we have to agree based on what we were able to enjoy. As for decorations, they did a wonderful job. The cake was beautiful when they brought it into our reception space and when we saw it with the flowers (from their floral department) it became stunning. It was the cake we had been hoping for when we first started going around to vendors and describing what we wanted. They did a fantastic job and we are so glad that they were able to bake us a cake!

Beautiful, and TASTY!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Rachel L

I have been to so many weddings were the cake is beautiful, but gross tasting. Not with Lamb's! Not only was our cake spectacular, but it was also the most amazing cake we have ever tasted! Our guests still rave about how wonderful it was. It was my husband's favorite part of... Read More our wedding!

To die for!

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Sarah Z

The last few weddings we've been to have all had cakes provided by Lamb's Thriftway, and they were divine. The flavors, fillings, and textures were delicious. Our own wedding cake was no exception. We ordered a three-layer cake with buttercream frosting and a simple scroll work... Read More design. They layers were comprised of carrot cake with cream cheese filling, poppy seed with raspberry filling, and chocolate with chocolate ganache filling. It was so light and fluffy, with mellow, creamy frosting. I was very pleased with how lovely it looked and how well it was displayed. If you're working within a budget, Thriftway is your best bet. Reasonably priced, but tastes like a million bucks.

Delicious cakes!

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Erin D

Although I was initially skeptical about having my cake made in a grocery store bakery, I set up a tasting at Lamb's Thriftway in Wilsonville at the recommendation of a couple of friends who had each served cakes from the bakery at their own weddings. At the time that I set up... Read More the appointment, my husband and I got to choose 6 different cakes and 6 different fillings to try. We took three friends with us and were delighted by all of the delicious options that were presented to us. After much careful deliberation we decided on one layer of orange cake with raspberry filling which was perfect for our brunch reception, and one layer of chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling that was to die for. Not only was the cake delicious, it was beautiful too! When I went in for the tasting I took in a copy of our wedding invitation and the baker managed to copy the design for the cake. It was absolutely perfect!

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 11/06/2010 Dawn B

This bakery was part of a package plan that we took out through our wedding/reception site. They were easy to work with, and even allowed us to add a sheet cake for some humorous figurines we wanted to place on it. We chose square tiers with purple, lavender and ivory. We... Read More only wanted some simple scrollwork on the cake. Our flavors were carrot, banana, and poppy seed. The cake was beautiful and was just what we asked for! The cake was moist and very tasty and the fillings were yummy. We will get another cake on our 1 year anniversary.

Get prices,Wonderful cust. serv. and AMAZING CAKE!

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Rebecca W

Brides... don't make the mistake of paying too much for your wedding cake! I know it sounds crazy... because we don't often think "great wedding cake" when we think of Thirftway, but I PROMISE you they do great work and the cake is even better. (we're still eating ours 3 weeks... Read More later, no joke.) They had a wonderful variety of frosting, designs (even custom - which we did), cake flavors, filling...etc. This is a great way of cutting your cake budget in half and still getting great cake with amazing taste!

Cake was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Betsy P

We had to make several changes after the initial order and they made them with no hassle. The delivered the cake in the small window allowed. And we got so many compliments on how good it tasted!!!

My cake was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Shelly H

My cake was the talk of the party... I brought in a picture to Lamb's of a cake that looked like the back of a wedding dress. They had never done anything like it, but I was comfortable that they could make my vision become a reality and they did! I picked Lamb's because they... Read More simply have the most delicious cakes and I think a wedding cake should taste great as well as look good. My guests were blown away by the beauty of the cake (one guest asked if it was real!!) and then kept raving about how delicious it tasted after we cut it. In fact, we ran out of cake because some people kept going back for 2nd and 3rds and to try a different layer. Also, the price is very inexpensive for the quality you get. Highly recommended!

Great place for wedding cakes!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Angela F

Lamb's Thriftway in Wilsonville is a great palce for your wedding cake. The offer many different flavors and they are absolutely delicious! The cake was beautiful, and I also had them make my groom's cake. All they had was a picture to go by and they did a great job on both.... Read More I would definitely recommend them! Plus, you can get your wedding flowers through the florist here and they can combine for the delivery (saves you money and both are great quality).