Is this your business? claim it now

Lamb's Wilsonville Market Place

Wilsonville, OR

8225 SW Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Chloe M

Stay away. I went to Lamb's Market with high hopes. Someone had recommend them to me and said they did a great job for their wedding. Well that was good for them..The bakery did a great job on the cake. The only problem with them was the filling on the bottom was wrong. When I... Read More called they were very nice and issued a refund for that. Then I called the florist. I had worked with Lynette twice in person and three times over the phone. She made me feel very reassured and excited about the flowers. The day of the florist department dropped the ball on the most important thing my bouquet. I had sent two emails with pictures of what I wanted to Lynette. They didn't follow the picture AT ALL So three hours before I got married I called and nobody could even send me a different one. My mom had called the day after and Lynette apologized and said a different girl had done it, and for my mom to come in. We got busy and 3 weeks went by so my mom asked me to call in. When I called Lynette denied anything being wrong even after admitting it to my mom. Then I asked to speak to the manager in hopes of a return because of how completely wrong it was. He said nothing was done wrong and told me I was wrong. My husband could hear the man raising his voice over the phone at me. He said he would only do a partial. After spending about $200 on something that was messed up I called the store manager and spoke to him. I told him I had pictures of what I showed and the day of. He refunded me fully and was very nice. I had amazing vendors for my wedding and Lambs was the only one I regret working with.

Great Cake, Great Value

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Nicole

The cakes from Lambs are delicious! We were able to taste many different combinations and the staff worked with us to make sure our cake was exactly the way we wanted it! Great value and the cake was beautiful!

Great Cake

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Keri R

We ordered the cake late (less than 20 days to wedding) and they were able to fit us in. We wanted a simple and elegant cake and they surely came through. They made a very beautiful two tiered cake with us and provided 2 sheet cakes. All of which tasted wonderful and were... Read More perfect for our wedding.

Great product!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Ali H

Our experience with Lamb's was awesome. Great tasting cakes and at an affordable price. Couldn't be happier with our cakes and everyone loved the flavors we picked out. Our cake was simple and beautiful, just the way I had hoped it would be. I highly recommend Lamb's bakery and... Read More will be using them again in the future!

Delicious, Beautiful Cakes

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Paige

I am so pleased with our wedding cake from Lambs. The price is less expensive than other bakeries I looked into, but their work is just as beautiful. There are add-ons that can be expensive (e.g. fondant for the whole cake is extra $), but I went with all buttercream and the... Read More finish still looked nice. They also have cheap sheet cakes that you can order with the same flavors for extra slices. I think I ordered enough for 140 people and had a TON of extra cake (at least 50 slices, if not more). The flavors are delicious and they have great local flavor options (marionberry filling, hazelnut cake, etc.). We loved the combinations we picked. They also provide a free anniversary cake for your first year so you don't have to take up freezer space in the meantime!

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 j j

We ordered at the Garden Home Bakery. The cakes all were beautiful and so moist and tasty. They were not packed in the best boxes, but we just put the slightly smashed side on the back. I would recommend this bakery!

Wonderful cupcakes

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Katie S

We loved the cupcakes from Lamb's bakery. We actually used the one off of Oleson. They did a fantastic job and did not charge extra for decorating. The price was about average for cupcakes. I received so many compliments about how delicious they were.

Not what we ordered

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jill N

We ordered 3 separate cakes, only 1 was correct when we cut them. We were very disappointed. The cake we tasted and ordered was delicious. The cakes we received were very ordinary. The one cake that was correct was delicious. We had friends pick up the cakes as the venue was... Read More only about 1 mile from the bakery, and when they arrived to pick up the cakes, they were ot even boxed up. The person in the bakery wanted to give them the cakes uncovered on a bakery tray only. They insisted the cakes be boxed and they did it.

The Cake

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Abigail A

It was tasty, beautiful, not too sweet and not stiff. Delectable and can't wait to eat the top off on my 1st Anniversary.

BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Meghan McCloskey M

our cake was incredible--the look AND taste of it. We had a fall wedding so chose these four flavors: hazelnut, pumpkin, carrot and Tollhouse chocolate chip. The company arrived right on time and put flowers on the cake (the florist left them flowers and sheers to arrange them).... Read More everyone loved it.

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Mandy P

Their cake was soooooo moist and tasted amazing! We went to the Lamb's in Garden Home, part of Portland, but I'm sure they all do the same amazing job!

Drool.....

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Staci B

I checked a few bakers online but most of my recommendations came from friends and a majority of them all suggested Lamb's Thriftway Bakery in Wilsonville. I made an appointment for a tasting and OMG I was in heaven. The cake was fluffy and the filling was smooth and creamy but... Read More not too sweet. Between my bridesmaid and I we ate over a half dozen cupcake size pieces in various flavors and I spent the next 9 months dreaming about my favorite, Chocolate with mint buttercream filling. Hum!!! They were also on time with the delivery and setup and very reasonably priced.

Garden Home Thriftway

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Shana D

Just to clarify, I went to the Thriftway on Garden Home (SW), not in Wilsonville. Delicious cake and cupcakes for less that $250 (although the cake I chose was small and not super fancy, and we ordered 5 dozen cupcakes). The red velvet cake is unbelievable. Try it. In... Read More hindsight, I might have just purchased a series of individual 10" cakes... At about $20 apiece — versus the $150 for a stacked 6" and 10" cake — it would have saved me a lot of money and cake is cake... Stacking didn't necessarily make a huge difference for me personally...

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Ashley D

Their cake was amazing. Competitively priced. I took in a picture of what I wanted. They did it without questions asked. It was perfect.

Not what I wanted

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Christina B

I used Lamb's Wilsonville because they came so highly recommended. The cake was delicious, but the decorating job was not at all what I wanted, and ended up looking rather silly. I had requested rose buds filling up the space between the tiers of the cake, what I got was large... Read More rose heads sticking out from the gaps between the tiers. When I saw it at the reception, my heart sank.

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Lana B

Our cake was delicious and EVERYONE loved it! The presentation was AMAZING!

Perfect and great price

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Myah O

Would have been nice if they didn't charge for delivery, but otherwise they were awesome.

Best cake ever!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Kirsten J

There are a lot of good bakery's my sister used Lambs for her wedding and they did a phenomenal job. Our cake was gorgeous, just what we asked for tastier than competitors, and a price you can't beat! You wouldn't think a store would have an award winning bakery, but they do.... Read More Forget the pos, over oriced bakeries! Use lambs today for your cake!

WE LOVED OUR CAKE!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Adreana B

We were so happy with our beautiful cake! We did not expect for much of it to be eaten (we've been to other weddings that had TONS of leftover cake) but people DEVOURED the entire thing!!! We literally had 3 pieces left from a 3 tier cake. It was beautiful and delicious.

Delicious and well priced wedding cake!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Elizabeth B

Lamb's Thriftway was a wonderful vendor to use for our wedding cake. The cake tasting was wonderful, we were able to taste 6 different combinations. The cake itself is delicious! The staff was able to capture our vision for the cake design. Delivery was done without any... Read More problems. The prices were also very reasonable. Our guests loved the cake!

Not your ordinary grocerey store bakery

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Elise W

I dont look at this place as a bakery in a store...I look at it as a wonderful bakery that happens to have a store around it. Their cakes are delish, moist and beautiful. They have many flavors and ways to decorate. They made our cake dream come true for our wedding and also... Read More gave us tips on how to save some $! I would highly reccomend this bakery for weddings, birthdays, showers, or even just for those who have a sweet tooth!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/13/2011 Liz O

Lamb's baked and delivered the cake for my wedding. Not only was the cake delicious, but they were exactly on time with the delivery (which is huge when there is so much going on the day of the wedding). Since day one I knew I was going to have Lamb's bake my wedding cake... Read More because of all the positive recommendations from friends and family, so we decided for the engagement party to order a cake a "test" it out. Since then, between my fiance's family and my own we have ordered numerous Lamb's cakes, and will continue to order through Lamb's for any occasion. There cake is consistently delicious, and their service is great! I would highly recommend Lamb's bakery to anyone in need of one; everyone I've talked to that had cake at the wedding has raved about it!

Amazing Cake!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Alycia P

The best buttercream frosting! It's so light and fluffy! And the cake/filling is delicious and moist! We went with a chocolate cake/mocha filling for the top, chocolate cake/raspberry filling for the middle, and a white cake/marionberry filling for the bottom. And the fruit... Read More filling is seedless - definite plus! They also provide a free anniversary cake, with the same design and whatever cake/filling you want, for your one year anniversary. You just call them ahead and tell them and they will make it fresh for you - no freezer burnt cake! :-)

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Rachel K

We selected Lamb's Thriftway for the cake and flowers and we were blown away by both. We were very picky about out cake since both me and my husband are very much into desserts. When looking at vendors we have a specific flavor request and Lamb's was able to nail the Chocolate... Read More Peanut Butter layer we had been craving. The Banana and Tollhouse layers were also very tasty and everyone at the reception loved the variety we had since everyone was able to pick something that appealed to them. This was a very highly rated cake in the eyes of our guests just on taste and we have to agree based on what we were able to enjoy. As for decorations, they did a wonderful job. The cake was beautiful when they brought it into our reception space and when we saw it with the flowers (from their floral department) it became stunning. It was the cake we had been hoping for when we first started going around to vendors and describing what we wanted. They did a fantastic job and we are so glad that they were able to bake us a cake!

Beautiful, and TASTY!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Rachel L

I have been to so many weddings were the cake is beautiful, but gross tasting. Not with Lamb's! Not only was our cake spectacular, but it was also the most amazing cake we have ever tasted! Our guests still rave about how wonderful it was. It was my husband's favorite part of... Read More our wedding!