L'Amore Rose Photography

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

7270 Manchester Rd, St. Louis, MO St. Louis | Destination (314) 707-3539

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

We cannot say enough great things about Krista! She was very professional and would take charge when necessary such as getting our unruly families and friends into position for the best shots. At the same time, she worked great with the little ones in our families and was great... Read More at making them feel special even in big family shots. When the photos were with just the bride and groom, she was always able to make us feel at ease whether it be laying in leaves or staring awkwardly into the abyss, she kept it fun and allowed us to just be ourselves. One of the many reasons our photographs turned out so amazing amazing was because she was able to provide constructive feedback and had wonderful suggestions on site. But it wasn’t just the great pictures, it was the little things that she did that set her apart from other photographers we could have hired. For example, she went out of her way to give our driver directions to the next photo shoot and worked great with our videographer from a different company. These things may sound trivial but were problems we have seen other couples struggle with and were glad not to have to deal with them! It was these little things that took some of the stress off of us and allowed us to enjoy our day that much more. Overall, she allowed us to have fun with our day and captured the moments we will remember for a lifetime. We feel so blessed to have had her on our special day!

2015-11-20T01:20:48 Response from the vendor

I'm so honored that I was given the opportunity to work with the two of your on your beautiful wedding day. You were both such troopers rolling in leaves and being open and trusting with some of my bizarre ideas, "Hey! If you sit on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Angela A

If you are looking for a professional photographer with the education and experience to compliment creativity, look no further. Krista Rose, of L'Amore Rose Photography, is the professional you are searching for. Krista Rose photographed our extremely energetic son for his 5th... Read More birthday, which also happened to include our baby announcement. She spent the entire session getting the best authentic smiles from our son while capturing his unique personality. Krista Rose has a passion for her craft and the patients of a saint. It is obvious she genuinely cares about her clients and the quality of her work. The photographs are absolutely beautiful. Everything from the subject to the lighting are perfection. If you want someone to capture your precious moments above the norm, contact L'Amore Rose Photography. You will NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I loved working with Krista! She was so friendly, and great with our kids that we were able to get the pictures we wanted. She was incredibly flexible with the time and location, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Jenn O

Friendly, professional with a great eye. Photography is dazzling and totally magazine quality! If we could do it all over again, we would choose Krista and L'Amore!!!

2015-10-15T21:57:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to let us know how things went! :)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Simply put, Krista is amazing. I proposed to my fiancée amid a laughably insane day that included strep throat, a trip the E.R., and tornado warnings. Krista, staying updated on all the drama as it unfolded, remained calm, professional, and encouraging. Not only was she my... Read More photographer, but she was a great friend helping me through a terrible situation. That evening, everything worked together, and I was able to get down on one knee. Krista, driving two hours to the venue, captured the moment flawlessly. It is truly priceless to know that this precious moment in time can now be remembered forever. Her photography is, in a word, perfection. Her technicality, creativity, and charisma make other photographers pale in comparison. Trust me, you want to book this amazing woman. You will not be disappointed!

2015-10-15T21:58:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! It really was an honor to be part of your proposal, I wish both of you all the best.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Haley S

Krista is an amazing photographer! She makes you feel comfortable and is truly easy to work with! She is personable and wants your wedding experience to be the best. She works with what you want and makes sure she gets the shots you like. She also knows what to do in times when... Read More you can't go to the exact spot you want due to other events going on. She can think on her feet and have another perfect photo location for you to go to! We loved Krista and appreciate her hard work!

2015-10-15T22:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved working with both of you as well! It was such a fun day, even with some improvised location hopping! In the end, it worked out perfectly because you were both so willing to be quick on your feet!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Stacy H

We LOVED working with Krista! She did our engagemenr and wedding photographs! She is professional but laid back, easy to get along with and very flexible! She was more than willing to accept our ideas, make recommendations and helped us greatly on our special day!

2015-10-15T22:01:43 Response from the vendor

Stacy, your wedding day was spectacular, and it was really an honor to be able to be part of your special day!

Krista is wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Katie P

Krista did such an amazing job at our wedding. She was the perfect photographer--great at staying in the background while still getting people moving to get the pictures we wanted. She kept our schedule running smoothly, even after her parked car got hit at one of our photo... Read More locations. I am sure she must have been more stressed about this than she let on, but she still kept things going and we were able to do all the original planned pictures. She was so easy to work with and very professional--I would definitely recommend her!

2015-07-27T17:05:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I had an amazing time at your wedding, even after my car was hit. lol. No worries, the ole' Jeep is in the shop now being repaired. :)

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Minh-Bao L

Krista Frohling and her team at L'Amore Rose Photography are absolutely incredible. I hired Krista for my engagement photos and to photograph my wedding ceremonies and receptions (I had 2 each!). A brief summary: 1. Value: unbeatable. I married in southern California, and they... Read More worked both events (>10 hours each day) and gave me copyright privileges to ALL photos for just their travel and lodging expenses. They may not offer this deal any more, but regardless, she is worth it. 2. Quality: amazing. I am so thrilled with all of my photos. Krista balances artsy photos with fun, candid photos and more traditional poses. A great mix. 3. Service: incredible. She is incredibly responsive, very in-touch with your needs, and very attuned to her surroundings. Special props for her ability to navigate well-meaning but pushy family members who were trying to do her job. 4. Bonus: Krista is very connected with the St. Louis bridal scene, and I have had both my engagement and wedding photos featured in St. Louis Bride and Groom. She is also a photography professor and is very accomplished for her young age. I cannot recommend L'Amore Rose Photography highly enough. Other than the groom, she may have been the most important person at the wedding, and she certainly rises to the occasion. She is SO easy to work with, brings out the best in people, and her photographs highlight the emotion and natural beauty of the scene. Choosing her as your photographer may be the best decision you make during your entire wedding planning experience.

2015-05-29T22:50:44 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure to play such an important role in your beautiful day! Every moment was stunning. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review!

5 out of 5

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Megan W

Krista and Theo were so great to work with! From our first meeting with Krista, we knew we would be in excellent hands. She is so good and passionate about what she does. The whole wedding party agreed that she was such a pleasure to work with all day. Just a couple weeks later,... Read More my sister booked Krista for her wedding! She got our beautiful pictures back to us so quickly and we are so happy we chose L'Amore Rose.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Krista was great to work with! She was very creative and had a lot of ideas on different photos to take so that it was one less thing for me to think about on my wedding day. She took a genuine interest in us and I could tell really enjoyed taking the photos. She is... Read More priced very well compared to other photographers also, definitely a great value.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

I've seen Krista in action on a number of occasions. I've worked with her on a family photo shoot, wedding, and even a Master's project. She's great at herding a group of people quickly and getting them posed just right for the perfect shot, and she can always get the little... Read More ones to smile too! I would definitely recommend her for any photography need.

2014-10-20T02:54:23 Response from the vendor

I appreciate all of your photography assistance, and have loved working with you on every photography occasion for your family!

No other photographer for us

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Monica G

My husband and I first used Krista and La'more Rose Photography for our engagement pictures. She was so helpful with deciding on great locations for photos and photo ideas that made us comfortable. She was very professional and quick with getting our photos back. Once we saw our... Read More photos from that day, we knew there wasn't another photographer for us in our future so naturally we chose her for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. Now, my husband and I are coming up to our one year anniversary and we still love to look at our wedding photos and remember everything from that day. Just by looking at our photos we can recall getting ready, to the ceremony, to pictures after, and the reception. It truly was a magical day and La'more Rose Photography and Krista made all that possible. Krista will be our go-to photographer for anything that comes our way. I gladly reccomend her to anyone looking for a photographer. My brother and his fiancé have actually used her for their engagement photos and they are spectacular. Plus they are using her for their upcoming wedding in September. As for my husband and I, we know she is also more than just a wedding photographer and look forward to her taking pictures of our new little addition to our family due in Novmeber. I can't wait to see those photos.

2014-10-20T02:55:05 Response from the vendor

I'm so honored to have been there for your wedding, and even more excited to photograph the new expansion of your family! Can't wait to meet you baby G!

Excellent Engagement Photography!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

Krista did our engagement photos back in December and did an amazing job! She does a wonderful job of catching those "special moments" rather than forcing you to pose and cheese. She is the perfect photographer for you if you are looking for relaxed and naturally beautiful... Read More photos.

2014-10-20T02:55:45 Response from the vendor

I had a great time working with you as well! Thank you for choosing L'Amore Rose Photography!

After wedding trash the dress!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

Krista Rose did a "trash the dress" photoshoot for me after my wedding. I am very self conscious when getting my picture taken but Krista put me at ease and the photos turned out amazing! It was such a great way to remember my beautiful dress. Thanks Krista!

2014-10-20T02:56:30 Response from the vendor

It was an awesome experience creating an active and fun way to memorialize your gorgeous wedding gown! I'm so glad you decided to have a little fun and get a little crazy!

Krista is literally, figuratively, and actually the bomb dot com.

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Elise B

Husband and I met Krista when we all worked at Savvi Formalwear in St. Louis. At that time, we were planning our wedding, and barely making ends meet. She was finishing school, starting her business and also becoming one of our good friends. We didn't even consider another... Read More photographer. Krista's body of work, her professionalism, and most importantly, her personality made it an absolute no-brainer. Additionally, we got an excellent work/friends deal from her, and received great photos from her. Working on a budget was important for us, and she absolutely came through in the clutch. She's completely creative, goal oriented, and an inspiring business woman. We've collaborated with clients in the past on wedding invitations (my side business) and photography, and I can't wait to work together again in the future. You won't regret working with L'Amore Rose Photography. Five Stars!

2014-10-20T02:58:16 Response from the vendor

I was so glad to help you have great wedding photos w/o going broke in the process! Memories shouldn't have to empty the bank account. :) I love you two so much, thank you for choosing L'Amore Rose Photography!

Great work

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Andrea B

Krista does a great job! She's professional and creative. Got the photos from her soon after. They were fantastic! No complaints!

2014-10-20T02:58:57 Response from the vendor

:) I loved working with all of you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me!

Krista Rose

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Excellent photographer that doesn't break the bank! Krista is passionate about her work and was fun to work with. Had some great ideas for b photos!

2014-10-20T02:59:54 Response from the vendor

You are also an amazingly beautiful person, that really helps make my job a piece of cake. Every moment working with you was/is a treat. Thank you for your kind words.

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

I have worked with L'Amore Rose Photography on several occasions. The photographer made me feel so comfortable and welcomed all of my creative ideas. I had such a wonderful experience with L'amore Rose Photography that I even recommended them to my mother to photograph her... Read More wedding! Outstanding service, very reasonably priced, extremely flexible and FUN!! I would definitely recommend for any occasion!

2014-10-20T03:01:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Both you and your mom are cool cats! ;) I loved every moment working with you.

Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Mary Caitlin L

From the first time we met with Krista she made everything easy. She's so much fun, easy to work with, so understanding and comforting, I can't imagine anyone else being such a great fit for us. Our pictures came out stunning- no surprise there- and she made our day perfect by... Read More ensuring she got all the right shots! The pictures she take really capture our character and personalities, which I don't think is an easy thing to do. We've been married for 3+ yrs now and we still are hiring Krista for all our photography needs from maternity through our daughter's one year pictures. Krista isn't just some stranger photographer we are inviting into our home, she's become our family's timekeeper and we look forward to hiring her again and again in the future for all our family's needs. She's extremely professional, incredibly talented, and a great joy to know.

2014-10-20T02:49:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I am truly honored to be a part of your lives, and capture these memories for you.

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Melissa G

L'Amore Rose is truly the best of the best. Krista and her associates did an amazing job photographing every detail of both my wedding and engagement photos! She went out of her way to make my experience everything I could ever want!

2014-10-20T03:03:32 Response from the vendor

I take my role very seriously to help make your and every bride's day relaxing and fun. I'm so glad to hear that I was successful!

A great choice!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jennifer S

Krista at L'amore Rose Photography was a great choice for our wedding! From our early meetings to our wedding day, Krista was a constantly open and friendly professional. She was very invested in making sure we had every shot we wanted - and gave us beautiful shots we didn't... Read More even realize we wanted! Krista truly captured the mood of the evening in her beautiful photography, and I cherish the photos I have to commemorate my precious memories. I continue to recommend Krista to friends and family. My brother-in-law is actually working on booking a date right now!

2014-10-20T02:50:24 Response from the vendor

I had a great time working with you, and I can't wait to work with your fantastic brother-in-law!

Krista is the best

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Krista flew to Ireland for me and my husband and did a wonderful job shooting our rehearsal and wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything better. The photos turned out wonderfully and she did such a good job making me feel comfortable as well as making my family comfortable.... Read More She was fun, energetic, and very professional. I would certainly recommend her and hope to work with her in the future if I have any other photography needs.

2014-10-20T02:52:50 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was truly once in a lifetime, and I am beyond honored and amazed with every moment. Your family and friends were so warm and welcoming that I felt right at home even across an ocean. Thank you for choosing L'Amore Rose Photography.

excellent service

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Jodie W

Krista was great to work with, listened to every detail we wanted. Was patient and worked great with the wedding party even when it was cold and rainy on our big day. I would recommend her to anyone I know getting married. She made our day just perfect. And the pictures... Read More turned out amazing.

2014-10-20T03:05:11 Response from the vendor

Ha. It was pretty cold and rainy, but it was still so beautiful! Slightly drizzly days have the most lovely lighting anyway. :) Thank you for taking the time to write such heartfelt words. :)

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 m w

I loved krista (owner) she was great and so was her assistant we had so much fun with them all day and they take awesome photos. Krista is super nice and her work shows.

2014-10-20T03:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We loved working with you as well! Your wedding day was truly beautiful from beginning to end, and your family and friends were the icing on the cake for a wonderful day.