L&B Photography

Southern California and Destination

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California and Destination (714) 600-4537

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Katie B

Gillian was awesome to work with! I found her on Instagram and loved her work. She made us feel as comfortable as possible with the engagement shoot (that felt super awkward) but the pictures were AMAZING. She is so bubbly and friendly that you feel like it's just a friend that... Read More is taking photos of you. The day of the wedding she wasn't afraid to get all up in the plants at our venue to get the right angle and got caught in the thorns a few times (NBD for her). From what I've seen of the Instagram posts, I can't wait to get our pictures back. I would highly recommend Gillian!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sue D

Gillian got the most amazing photo's of my daughter and her fiancé. I can't wait to see how the wedding photo's will turn out. She has such an eye for detail and was able to really bring out their personalities.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Sarah C

L&B Photography did my sisters wedding and they were so amazing! Gillian is so easy going and makes the photos fun. They captured so many amazing moments that my family is so happy to have. I definitely want to use her when I get married.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda L

Gillian was GREAT! We are so happy with her work. We love our wedding photos! She was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!

2017-05-09T23:06:12 Response from the vendor

Aw! Thank you so much! Meeting you both and photographing your wedding was such a pleasure! I am so glad that you love your photos!