Romantic, Candid, Timeless

I believe that your love story is unique. Your love story deserves to be preserved in the most beautiful way. With affordable packages, an easy going spirit and an eye for little sweet moments, I want to help you document your day, so that you can cherish it forever.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California and I love to travel (714) 600-4537

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Amanda L

Gillian was GREAT! We are so happy with her work. We love our wedding photos! She was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her!

2017-05-09T23:06:12 Response from the vendor

Aw! Thank you so much! Meeting you both and photographing your wedding was such a pleasure! I am so glad that you love your photos!

Gillian Martin

Hello! I'm Gillian, the main photographer for L&B Photography. I have been in the wedding and events industry for 10 years and have been photographing for 4 years. I love love and I love weddings. I started in event planning and coordinating and eventually moved into photography. Being able to document the most important day of your life is truly an honor and privilege. My goal is to help your wedding day go as smoothly as possible while creating photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. When I am not photographing love, you can find me chasing my 2 crazy kids, L&B, all over.