Your Happily Ever After Begins Here...

LH Bridal is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique which has excelled in finding brides their perfect gown for over 40 years. Come see our vast selection of bridal designers such as: Allure Bridals, Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, KittyChen Couture, Eve of Milady, David Tutera, Stephen Yearick, Eddy K, Justin Alexander, Kenneth Winston and many more...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

9355 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 676-9206

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Sarah F

L&H is a wonderful bridal store! They have a great selection and found me my perfect dress, and then made sure that everything was done on time, tailored perfectly, and my dress turned out amazing! They even have a preservation service that I plan on using. Such a wonderful... Read More place!

2017-04-25T09:53:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You Sarah! We love reading awesome reviews from great customers like you!!! We are so happy we were able to help find you, your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Lucy O

I've been looking for wedding dresses for a long time but having trouble to finalize. Annette is really nice and experienced. After showing her couple picture she knows what style I like and what will fit me better. I wish I came here earlier! Thanks for helping me to find my... Read More dream wedding dress.

2017-04-10T08:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lucy for the great Review! We are so happy we were able to help find your dream dress. I can't wait to show Annette your review!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Brianna M

I worked with Tara and she was wonderful. She chose my wedding dress on the first try! I loved it!

2017-04-10T09:01:00 Response from the vendor

Brianna, Thank you for the wonderful review about Tara & L&H Bridal! We love reading about our brides adoring their gowns!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Amanda M

The staff was wonderful and worked with me to find my dream dress for my wedding!! I would absolutely recommend this place over and over again. Headed back for bridesmaid dresses in the upcoming weeks.

2017-03-20T13:00:31 Response from the vendor

Amanda, Thank You fir the great review! We are thrilled to be able to assist in finding your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Nicole R

We always shop for prom gowns at L&H so of course we went there for my wedding gown! I am getting married next week - the dress is to be picked up tomorrow! I did my last try-on on Monday and everything was perfect! Tara is wonderful to work with. I have been on this journey... Read More with Tara from my first time trying on a dress. She is AMAZING. Tara is literally the best. She remembers me and my family every time we go in - always knows exactly what we want and is super friendly. L&H has been a pleasure to work with!

2017-03-16T11:39:24 Response from the vendor

Nicole, Thank you for the AWESOME review! We LOVED reading how you originally came to us for prom dresses and that now you have come back for your most special dress of all! Love it!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hyacinth D

Let's just say that I was the bride that tried on 100+ dresses at more than 8 different salons. I had the feeling that I would never find a dress, so I went back to L&H for a second appointment. Annette was so patient with me, and kept me calm when frustration was starting to... Read More settle in. Needless to say Annette helped me find a dream dress that was the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. I can't thank Annette enough for her excellent customer service!!!!

2017-03-16T11:41:15 Response from the vendor

Hyacinth, Thank You so much for the great review! We are so happy after all your searching, you found your dream dress with us!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Amanda M

I would strongly recommend going to L&H! I had several friends purchase wedding and bridesmaid dresses from there, and all had wonderful experiences. I went for my bridal appointment and I worked with Annette- she was so kind and patient as I tried on a variety of dresses. I... Read More definitely recommend that you request to work with her. She gave me her honest opinions, which I very much appreciated, but she was never pushy or overbearing. L&H has so many gorgeous dresses to choose from and they will work with your budget to ensure that you are getting the dress of your dreams. After leaving my bridal appointment, I couldn't stop thinking about my favorite dress, so I ended up going back a few weeks later to try it on again and Annette helped ease any of my concerns. Thanks to her help, I ordered my dress from L&H and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it on again! I plan to use L&H for my bridesmaids' dresses, too. All of the staff that I interacted with at L&H were so friendly and helpful; I have complete confidence that my wedding day will be extra special thanks to them!

2017-02-20T08:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank You Amanda for the most gracious and thoughtful review! We loved reading how Annette and the rest of staff treated you during your wedding dress search. Above all else, we are so happy we able to help you find your dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Keran S

Beautiful looking bridal salon, amazing selection, super helpful staff! (Tara was my stylist)

2017-02-16T14:06:28 Response from the vendor

Keran, Thank you for the compliments and great review!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Natalie B

I had such a great experience at L&H! I went to about four other shops, and didn't have even half of the respect and attention as I did at L&H. Annette assisted me in helping me find my dream dress. She was great, picked out styles for me, gave me an honest opinion, and just... Read More dealt with my pickiness. She was so quick too, which I loved, she got me right in and out of dresses and I must have tried on over 10+. Her customer service was exceptional, and I am making sure to book her for my bridesmaids, mother's dresses, tuxes, etc.

2017-02-15T13:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Natalie for the amazing review!!! We are thrilled to read about your great experience with Annette and how she was able to help you find your Dream Dress!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Laura T

I had an amazing experience at L & H.. I went to two other places an L&H was my last an final stop. I was super unhappy that after trying on 20+ dresses in total I didn't find the one. Even left in tears from one shop.. NOT L&H... I left with a big CHEESE smile and an order... Read More slip for my dream dress!!!!! A dress that I would have never thought I would buy! Annette took her time even thought they were really busy. I even said it was hot an they put the air on! . I didn't feel like she was a bridal consultant, more like a friend giving there option on what I had on. You don't get this kind of service at big designer shops. I highly recommend L&H don't make the mistake that I did go here first you will leave with that big cheese smile also!

2017-02-09T14:22:56 Response from the vendor

Laura, We are so happy you had such a great experience with Annette and L&H! Thank You for the wonderful review!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lisa D

After finding a completely out of budget dress at loved at another shop, I was disappointed and thought I wouldn’t find the one. I showed Annette a picture of the over budget dress and she pulled one that had everything I was looking for AND it was in budget. Annette was great!... Read More I don’t not like when someone feel like they are just trying to sell any dress and Annette definitely did not make me feel that way. I would recommend her to anyone. I can't wait for my dress to come in! Thank you for the help. I couldn't be happier!

2017-02-08T12:17:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Lisa for the wonderful review!!! We were trilled to read about your experience with Annette.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Stephanie B

After visiting a few bridal salons and feeling very overwhelmed about dress shopping, I was finally able to find my dress at L&H Bridal. Annette was extremely patient and helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for (even I didn't know!). Although I was not ready to commit... Read More after my first visit, she reached out to me later to let me know that there was a trunk show being held for the designer that I liked. The personal attention I received here does not even compare to any other bridal salon that I visited. Thanks for your help! I can't wait for my dress to come in!

2017-02-06T09:07:39 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank You for the incredible review! We are thrilled to read about your experiences with Annette!! She will be so happy to see this.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lauryn H

L&H was our first stop on our dress hunt. I wanted to make sure I saw all my options, so we didn't buy the dress that day. After going to 6 other boutiques I can comfortably say L&H was the absolute best! The staff is incredibly helpful, without pushing their own opinions. My... Read More mom even got her dress while I was paying for mine. The staff is amazing and they have trunk shows constantly.

2017-02-06T09:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lauryn for the wonderful review! We are glad you went to other boutiques and still came back. It lets us know we are doing it right here!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Jenna M

After being to two other bridal salons, L&H was my best experience. The entire staff make you feel welcome and at home. They're very nice and attentive. I thought I found "the dress" at another salon until I came to L&H and everything about my experience (including the dress)... Read More blew all others away. Not to mention they are very reasonably priced!

2017-02-06T09:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You Jenna for the glowing review! We are so thrilled that you found "the dress" at L&H Bridal while making you feel right at home with us.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Colleen C

I recently ordered my dress from L&H and I have had a great experience! Annette was helpful and professional. She made me feel comfortable and quickly got a feel for my style and helped me find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured and she has been really... Read More responsive to all of my calls and emails. Thanks so much for your help!

2017-02-06T09:15:01 Response from the vendor

Colleen, Thank You for the great review! We loved reading how Annette made you feel so comfortable and not pressured while helping you find your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allie N

I can't speak highly enough of my experience at L&H. I had been here before as a bridesmaid and they were good, but my time here as a bride was exceptional. From the front desk staff to alterations and everything in between. Tara was my bridal consultant and I felt like she was... Read More a friend of many years by the time I was done my fittings. Prior to L&H I had gone to about 5 other salons and tried on tons of dresses. I was so confused as to what I wanted. But tara was unbelievable and without pushing me in any direction made me feel confident in the perfect dress for me. I gave her my budget and designers I liked. And she brought me 3 gorgeous dresses. She understood exactly what I wanted. Alterations were great too. They only did what was needed and the final price was actually under what they estimated. Thank you guys!!

2017-01-20T08:58:01 Response from the vendor

Thank You Allie for the wonderful review! We are so happy to read that Tara was able to help find your perfect dress while feeling at home!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Karin L

Worst experience ever! I was getting my bridesmaid dress for my sisters wedding altered and the seamstress all but told me that I looked horrible in the dress, making comments about my pale skin and how awful the cut was for my "size". To top it off she called me lazy for... Read More wearing flats saying "no of you girls care about looking beautiful anymore"

2017-01-10T14:37:02 Response from the vendor

Karin, I am sorry you misunderstood what the sales stylist told you about the color of the dress. She actually told you that its a shame that the color of the bridesmaid dress wouldn't be the color of the sample. That the sample color suits... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rita L

I found my dress. ANNETTE was awesome. I can't wait until my dress comes. It's perfect.

2016-12-07T09:10:59 Response from the vendor

Rita, Thank You for the 5 star review. Annette will be happy to read how happy you are!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ashley V

I had the best experience at L&H! Tara was the most helpful and sweetest consultant. She truly made my experience memorable. I had been to many other bridal stores and was beginning to doubt I would ever find my dress! Tara took her time with me. She pulled what I described I... Read More wanted and one completely different which ended up being the one! I'm excited to go back and pick out my accessories in a few months and cannot wait for my first fitting! Thank you Tara and thank you L&H!

2016-12-07T09:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank You Ashley for the wonderful review. We were thrilled to read how Tara was able to find you "the one."

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Stephanie W

I can't say enough good things about the staff and my experience with LH Bridal. I worked with Lucy, Tara and Alexandria, all of the women there were amazing. I looked at LH early on in my search for the perfect dress and I truly appreciated the honesty and forwardness that Tara... Read More showed. She was committed to helping me find the perfect dress for my body. When I found the " almost dress of my dreams" at another store I reached out to Tara and Lucy to see if they would be able to fill in the couple things I thought were missing to make it perfect. Without any reservations they took the job on and all I can say is "Wow" they knocked it out of the park. Every fitting I would go and meet with either Tara, Alexandria or Lucy and they would help me navigate what I liked and didn't like. The day I picked up my dress I was in tears because I finally saw myself as a bride. I received nothing but compliments on how beautiful my gown was on the day of my wedding. Lucy has a true talent, she did beautiful work to make my dress one of a kind. They also helped my mom, mother in law and niece look like perfection. I would highly recommend L & H Bridal to any bride getting married. Ps I forget the girls name that steamed and ironed all the Tulle, she deserves a big thank you as well that was a big job. Thank you all so very much!! Stephanie Wyrsta

2016-12-02T09:53:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You Stephanie! We really appreciate your amazing review and kind words about Tara, Lucy & Alexandria!!! So happy we were able to help make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Amanda M

I had the most amazing experience at L&H bridal. Tara was my bridal Consultant and she made us all (my mom, my sister, my mother in law, and of course me!) feel like family. She was honest and knew the right dresses for my body type that made me feel beautiful and comfortable.... Read More I showed Tara a dress I had been thinking about but was out of my price range, and she pulled a dress that was extremely similar and was less costly. It was the perfect dress. Every fitting I had was fantastic with Lucia and Tara. How Lucia cuts that dress so quickly and knows just what to do amazes me!! She was amazing!!! We also purchased my sisters Maid of Honor dress at L&H and they even helped us make the top a little more comfortable for her. Barbara at the front desk was always so pleasant to us and knew us all by name as soon as we walked in the door. Always greeting us with a smile!! My wedding was October 15th. Unfortunately, my father had tragically passed at my wedding. My father and husband both wanted to be surprised about the wedding gown. The look on their faces when they both first saw me is something i will never forget. Everyone at L&H Bridal, especially to Tara and Lucia, I can not thank them enough. My Father told me how beautiful I looked and I owe that to Tara and Lucia. The bridal salon even went above and beyond and sent flowers to my mother for my father's Funeral. It truly touched our hearts! If that is not the mark of an amazing business, I don't know what is. I will never stop singing the praises of L&H. They were fantastic and I thank them for bringing that smile and tears to my father's face when he first saw me in my dress. Thank you again!!! <3 Amanda

2016-11-30T10:02:52 Response from the vendor

Amanda, Thank you for your kind words and incredible review. You all were such a please to work with!! We are so thankful we were able to find you your perfect gown and make your husband and father give you such a special look! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Marissa C

I have been a frequent flyer of sorts at L&H for a few years now. Both of my sisters got their wedding dresses from them, as well as my bridesmaid dress for both of their weddings. My mom also received her dresses for their weddings there. It was only natural to figure I would... Read More find my dress here as well. I visited 2 places before going to L&H as my last stop. (Save the best for last) Tara helped me try on a handful of dresses and really honed in on what I was looking for. She is straight forward and honest and my spirit animal! She told me exactly what I needed to hear and snapped me out of second guessing a beautiful dress. Of course we followed through and my mom got her dress for my wedding from here as well. She is such a huge fan of Lucy and her amazing work. She is always able to help and custom alterations to what you need and want. We have become friendly with Danielle and Lucy through our many visits to the shop and cannot say enough nice things about them and the entire staff at L&H. They are wonderful and truly do care about you and your day and making sure you have an easy experience leading up to it. You will not be disappointed.

2016-11-29T12:08:33 Response from the vendor

Marissa, Thank You!! Lucy, Danielle and Tara loved reading your AMAZING review! We have been so happy to have been able to assist your whole family over the years!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brooke B

I highly recommend L&H Bridal. I went to many stores looking for my perfect dress. L&H not only has beautiful dresses, but their staff is so friendly, honest, and helpful. I specifically worked with Annette and I would recommend her to anyone. She truly went above and beyond for... Read More me. She stayed in contact with me and even went home and continued looking for my perfect gown based on the styles I liked. She is truly incredible. If you want to have an amazing experience when shopping for bridal gowns then go to L&H and request Annette!

2016-11-23T09:32:19 Response from the vendor

Brooke, Thank you for the great review! So happy to hear about how Annette was able to go above and beyond your expectaions in finding you your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Cynquetta B

If you are looking for a bridal salon with a personal feel, great service, selection, and even better value, then L & H Bridal is truly worth looking into! I found them via theknot.com look book app. --Get the app if you don't have it!!-- This salon was my first stop on my gown... Read More hunt, and ultimately everything I tried on after that visit was compared to their selection. I went to New York for the big "wedding experience" if you will, and truly, I felt more of that when I was at L&H. Annette was INCREDIBLE! The salon accommodated my "I do crew," we picked out countless dresses, and she helped me into (and out) of each and every one of them . I didn't get that at my other visits. It was basically... here goes an unzipped (buttoned) dress, best of luck. I felt comfortable at L&H, and I definitely found a lot of value in their offerings. If you're in the Philadelphia area, or even if your not truthfully because we all know brides are willing to travel for their perfect gown, give L&H a call to schedule a visit!! -Signed, Overly Satisfied Bride to Be!

2016-11-18T12:05:39 Response from the vendor

Cynquetta, Thank You for this amazing review!! We are absolutely thrilled to read about how well you enjoyed your experience with Annette and us!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Rochelle W

I have been meaning to write this review! Omg I was about two days away from going to meet a woman who was going to design my wedding dress because I just thought I wouldn't find my dress in an actual store or boutique! Annette your a godsend! I showed her a pic of what I was... Read More looking for.... she pulled 3 dresses and wouldn't you know, MY DREAM DRESS! I literally found my dress in less than 10 minutes! She was great and made me feel very comfortable and I thank You so much for helping to find my dress! The boutique is so beautiful by the way and everyone was nice and down to earth!

2016-11-11T09:16:09 Response from the vendor

Rochelle, Thank you for the amazing review. We are so happy to ready about how Annette found you, your perfect dress!!