Your Happily Ever After Begins Here...

LH Bridal is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique which has excelled in finding brides their perfect gown for over 40 years. Come see our vast selection of bridal designers such as: Allure Bridals, Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, KittyChen Couture, Eve of Milady, David Tutera, Stephen Yearick, Eddy K, Justin Alexander, Kenneth Winston and many more...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

9355 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 676-9206

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jennifer T

I bought my dress at L&H! That was my last spot to shop after going to well over 5 other salons. I bought a Bridesmaid dress from there was it was one salon and I loved it then ! My sister bought her wedding dress here as well as other people I know. I love the service and... Read More the selection of dresses. Annette is the best ! I really liked the follow up after my first appointment with her and when I didn't pick my dress the first time, she suggested I come in for the Eddy K trunk show and I'm glad I did! Great service and beautiful salon! I'll provide another update when I'm all done with both my bridesmaid dress I bought from the salon as well as my wedding dress and my girls bridesmaid dresse.

2017-06-13T08:40:08 Response from the vendor

Jennifer, Thank You for the great review! We are thrilled to read how Annette assisted you in finding your wedding gown!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Stephanie M

I had a great experience at L & H Bridal! I worked with Annette and she was awesome. I went in there with a specific dress and style in mind and I did not want to see anything else except what was closest to the picture I had. After a couple of dresses I did not like, Annette... Read More showed me a dress from a trunk show. I said it was not what I was looking for. She convinced me to try it on and... I fell in love!! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Annette continued to spend time with me to look at veils, belts and even bras! She was very respectful of my budget and did not show me dresses that I could not afford. I cannot wait until my dress comes in so I can put it on again! Thank you, Annette!

2017-06-12T10:07:07 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank You for the wonderful review!! We are so happy Annette was able to help find you, your dream dress while enjoying the process.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Anna S

I recently purchased my wedding dress from L&H Bridal and I had the best experience. It was my third bridal salon appointment that day, so I was already feeling a little drained, but my bridal consultant Allie was so great. She was bubbly and excited and really listened to what... Read More I said I had liked about other dresses I'd tried on, and what I didn't like. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on first, and then started pulling additional ones based on my reactions to the dresses I was trying, which I thought was really helpful. I didn't feel pressured or stressed, and in the end I found the most amazing dress that I can't wait to wear!

2017-06-12T10:12:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You Anna for the great review! We loved reading your review about your experience with Allie! So happy you has such a wonderful experience at L&H!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Meghan C

L&H Bridal is great! Before my appointment I was a bit nervous about trying on dresses but once I arrived the staff there made me feel very comfortable. I had Annette as my consultant and she was wonderful!! She paid great attention to my likes and dislikes and helped me find my... Read More dream dress!! While I was there I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision about buying a dress or accessory (i.e. veil, belt, etc.). Also, Annette made sure to only put me in dresses within in price range. Once I made the decision to purchase my dress Annette explained to me the dress ordering process and what will need to be done prior to the wedding day. I would highly recommend L&H Bridal to anyone!!

2017-05-24T08:57:28 Response from the vendor

Meghan, Thank You for the wonderful review! We are so delighted to read about your experience with Annette and how well she treated you! We love that you felt completely comfortable with her while finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amanda B

I am so happy L&H Bridal will be helping me with my gown for my wedding. Annette was my consultant and was beyond helpful and gracious. After talking with me about my style, she definitely understood what I was looking for and pulled all the dresses in that style. She had no... Read More problems letting me try on the many other dresses my future ‘family-in-law’ or I suggested. She even pulled a dress off a mannequin for us. I felt no pressure from Annette for a sale, and after that happened at one salon I went to, it was a welcome feeling. She seemed like she really wanted to help find the dress of my dreams. She even suggested I come back in a month or so for a trunk show to try dresses on from a different designer that would likely have some gowns in my style. But I actually came to the appointment with a dress already in mind that I had tried on a couple times before. Unfortunately they did not have it in store to try on one last time but that was okay because after trying on the numerous dresses at L&H I knew I had found the one. I went to a few other bridal salons before stopping here and this one just felt right. Annette was able to confirm they could order it for me and I walked away ordering my dress that evening! Everyone at L&H seems kind and accommodating and my next hope is that their service and helpfulness is reflected in their alterations- which I have no doubt it will be.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amanda B

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emmanuella T

I visited several bridal shops around the area, and in New Jersey . When I visited L & H Bridal and met with Annette Capaladi she made me feel comfortable; very welcoming, and very patient with me. Annette provided me with the up most respect, and did't matter how many dresses... Read More I tried on. It was only my guest and I during the fitting area which a truly appreciated. I didn't realize how open I was about trying a gown outside of my comfort zone, and that was because of Annette! I would strongly recommend L & H Bridal; won't be disappointed.

2017-05-08T14:29:06 Response from the vendor

Thank You Emmanuella for the great review! Annette will be so happy to read about how she made you feel during your appointment. We are thrilled Annette was able to help you find your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samantha M

I just got married two weeks ago and got my dress from L&H...they were wonderful to work with! They were great at making suggestions (but not being overbearing) and helping me make what is a very overwhelming decision. It's like they could read my mind as I tried on dresses and... Read More somehow brought out the perfect dress after only trying on five. Once I made the decision, they were SO flexible when it came to my alterations- I live in Seattle and they worked with me to get all the fittings I needed at the times I was visiting Philly. They did a great job with alterations and clearly put a lot of care into what they do. I would highly recommend visiting L&H bridal when you are looking for your wedding dress!

2017-05-08T14:29:44 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank you for the wonderful review!!! We were more than welcome accommodating you for your visits. We are so happy you had such a good experience with us!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 ashley r

L & H Bridal is the best!!! We worked with Tara and she was amazing!!! I wanted a certain dress and Tara made it happen! She went out of her way to make sure the dress i wanted was at the Trunk Show! I ordered the dress at only 7 months from my wedding so she personally called... Read More the designer to make sure i could have my dream dress!! Every fitting was also done with such ease. Lucy is so talented and the best seamstress around!! I would recommend every bride to L & H.

2017-05-08T14:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley for the amazing review! We are thrilled that Tara and Lucy were able to help makle your experience so great!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Sarah F

L&H is a wonderful bridal store! They have a great selection and found me my perfect dress, and then made sure that everything was done on time, tailored perfectly, and my dress turned out amazing! They even have a preservation service that I plan on using. Such a wonderful... Read More place!

2017-04-25T09:53:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You Sarah! We love reading awesome reviews from great customers like you!!! We are so happy we were able to help find you, your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Lucy O

I've been looking for wedding dresses for a long time but having trouble to finalize. Annette is really nice and experienced. After showing her couple picture she knows what style I like and what will fit me better. I wish I came here earlier! Thanks for helping me to find my... Read More dream wedding dress.

2017-04-10T08:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lucy for the great Review! We are so happy we were able to help find your dream dress. I can't wait to show Annette your review!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Brianna M

I worked with Tara and she was wonderful. She chose my wedding dress on the first try! I loved it!

2017-04-10T09:01:00 Response from the vendor

Brianna, Thank you for the wonderful review about Tara & L&H Bridal! We love reading about our brides adoring their gowns!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Amanda M

The staff was wonderful and worked with me to find my dream dress for my wedding!! I would absolutely recommend this place over and over again. Headed back for bridesmaid dresses in the upcoming weeks.

2017-03-20T13:00:31 Response from the vendor

Amanda, Thank You fir the great review! We are thrilled to be able to assist in finding your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Nicole N

We always shop for prom gowns at L&H so of course we went there for my wedding gown! I am getting married next week - the dress is to be picked up tomorrow! I did my last try-on on Monday and everything was perfect! Tara is wonderful to work with. I have been on this journey... Read More with Tara from my first time trying on a dress. She is AMAZING. Tara is literally the best. She remembers me and my family every time we go in - always knows exactly what we want and is super friendly. L&H has been a pleasure to work with!

2017-03-16T11:39:24 Response from the vendor

Nicole, Thank you for the AWESOME review! We LOVED reading how you originally came to us for prom dresses and that now you have come back for your most special dress of all! Love it!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hyacinth D

Let's just say that I was the bride that tried on 100+ dresses at more than 8 different salons. I had the feeling that I would never find a dress, so I went back to L&H for a second appointment. Annette was so patient with me, and kept me calm when frustration was starting to... Read More settle in. Needless to say Annette helped me find a dream dress that was the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. I can't thank Annette enough for her excellent customer service!!!!

2017-03-16T11:41:15 Response from the vendor

Hyacinth, Thank You so much for the great review! We are so happy after all your searching, you found your dream dress with us!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Amanda M

I would strongly recommend going to L&H! I had several friends purchase wedding and bridesmaid dresses from there, and all had wonderful experiences. I went for my bridal appointment and I worked with Annette- she was so kind and patient as I tried on a variety of dresses. I... Read More definitely recommend that you request to work with her. She gave me her honest opinions, which I very much appreciated, but she was never pushy or overbearing. L&H has so many gorgeous dresses to choose from and they will work with your budget to ensure that you are getting the dress of your dreams. After leaving my bridal appointment, I couldn't stop thinking about my favorite dress, so I ended up going back a few weeks later to try it on again and Annette helped ease any of my concerns. Thanks to her help, I ordered my dress from L&H and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it on again! I plan to use L&H for my bridesmaids' dresses, too. All of the staff that I interacted with at L&H were so friendly and helpful; I have complete confidence that my wedding day will be extra special thanks to them!

2017-02-20T08:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank You Amanda for the most gracious and thoughtful review! We loved reading how Annette and the rest of staff treated you during your wedding dress search. Above all else, we are so happy we able to help you find your dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Keran S

Beautiful looking bridal salon, amazing selection, super helpful staff! (Tara was my stylist)

2017-02-16T14:06:28 Response from the vendor

Keran, Thank you for the compliments and great review!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Natalie B

I had such a great experience at L&H! I went to about four other shops, and didn't have even half of the respect and attention as I did at L&H. Annette assisted me in helping me find my dream dress. She was great, picked out styles for me, gave me an honest opinion, and just... Read More dealt with my pickiness. She was so quick too, which I loved, she got me right in and out of dresses and I must have tried on over 10+. Her customer service was exceptional, and I am making sure to book her for my bridesmaids, mother's dresses, tuxes, etc.

2017-02-15T13:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Natalie for the amazing review!!! We are thrilled to read about your great experience with Annette and how she was able to help you find your Dream Dress!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Laura T

I had an amazing experience at L & H.. I went to two other places an L&H was my last an final stop. I was super unhappy that after trying on 20+ dresses in total I didn't find the one. Even left in tears from one shop.. NOT L&H... I left with a big CHEESE smile and an order... Read More slip for my dream dress!!!!! A dress that I would have never thought I would buy! Annette took her time even thought they were really busy. I even said it was hot an they put the air on! . I didn't feel like she was a bridal consultant, more like a friend giving there option on what I had on. You don't get this kind of service at big designer shops. I highly recommend L&H don't make the mistake that I did go here first you will leave with that big cheese smile also!

2017-02-09T14:22:56 Response from the vendor

Laura, We are so happy you had such a great experience with Annette and L&H! Thank You for the wonderful review!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lisa D

After finding a completely out of budget dress at loved at another shop, I was disappointed and thought I wouldn’t find the one. I showed Annette a picture of the over budget dress and she pulled one that had everything I was looking for AND it was in budget. Annette was great!... Read More I don’t not like when someone feel like they are just trying to sell any dress and Annette definitely did not make me feel that way. I would recommend her to anyone. I can't wait for my dress to come in! Thank you for the help. I couldn't be happier!

2017-02-08T12:17:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Lisa for the wonderful review!!! We were trilled to read about your experience with Annette.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Stephanie B

After visiting a few bridal salons and feeling very overwhelmed about dress shopping, I was finally able to find my dress at L&H Bridal. Annette was extremely patient and helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for (even I didn't know!). Although I was not ready to commit... Read More after my first visit, she reached out to me later to let me know that there was a trunk show being held for the designer that I liked. The personal attention I received here does not even compare to any other bridal salon that I visited. Thanks for your help! I can't wait for my dress to come in!

2017-02-06T09:07:39 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank You for the incredible review! We are thrilled to read about your experiences with Annette!! She will be so happy to see this.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lauryn H

L&H was our first stop on our dress hunt. I wanted to make sure I saw all my options, so we didn't buy the dress that day. After going to 6 other boutiques I can comfortably say L&H was the absolute best! The staff is incredibly helpful, without pushing their own opinions. My... Read More mom even got her dress while I was paying for mine. The staff is amazing and they have trunk shows constantly.

2017-02-06T09:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lauryn for the wonderful review! We are glad you went to other boutiques and still came back. It lets us know we are doing it right here!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Jenna M

After being to two other bridal salons, L&H was my best experience. The entire staff make you feel welcome and at home. They're very nice and attentive. I thought I found "the dress" at another salon until I came to L&H and everything about my experience (including the dress)... Read More blew all others away. Not to mention they are very reasonably priced!

2017-02-06T09:13:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You Jenna for the glowing review! We are so thrilled that you found "the dress" at L&H Bridal while making you feel right at home with us.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Colleen C

I recently ordered my dress from L&H and I have had a great experience! Annette was helpful and professional. She made me feel comfortable and quickly got a feel for my style and helped me find the perfect dress. I never felt rushed or pressured and she has been really... Read More responsive to all of my calls and emails. Thanks so much for your help!

2017-02-06T09:15:01 Response from the vendor

Colleen, Thank You for the great review! We loved reading how Annette made you feel so comfortable and not pressured while helping you find your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allie N

I can't speak highly enough of my experience at L&H. I had been here before as a bridesmaid and they were good, but my time here as a bride was exceptional. From the front desk staff to alterations and everything in between. Tara was my bridal consultant and I felt like she was... Read More a friend of many years by the time I was done my fittings. Prior to L&H I had gone to about 5 other salons and tried on tons of dresses. I was so confused as to what I wanted. But tara was unbelievable and without pushing me in any direction made me feel confident in the perfect dress for me. I gave her my budget and designers I liked. And she brought me 3 gorgeous dresses. She understood exactly what I wanted. Alterations were great too. They only did what was needed and the final price was actually under what they estimated. Thank you guys!!

2017-01-20T08:58:01 Response from the vendor

Thank You Allie for the wonderful review! We are so happy to read that Tara was able to help find your perfect dress while feeling at home!!