Your Happily Ever After Begins Here...

LH Bridal is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique which has excelled in finding brides their perfect gown for over 40 years. Come see our vast selection of bridal designers such as: Pronovias, Atelier Pronovias, Ida Torez, Demetrios, Eve of Milady, Amalia Carrara, Badgley Mischka, Eddy K, Justin Alexander, Kenneth Winston, Maggie Sottero, KittyChen, Allure Bridals and many more...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

9355 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 676-9206

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Shaheeda B

My experience at L&H was AMAZING and so was my stylist Annette along with other staff members. They helped me find my dream dress and made my experience smooth and as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend this venue!

2018-02-19T08:50:32 Response from the vendor

Shaheeda, Love your review on Annette and L&H! We are thrilled your found your dream dress with us and we are so happy to have been part of your special time!!! Thank You!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Megan S

I absolutely love everything about this bridal shop! Everyone there was so patient and friendly and I'm so happy I was able to get my dress here. Aly was the absolute best. She picked my dream dress as the first dress I ever tried on and that's the one I ended up with! She... Read More understood me and made the experience so much better. I'm going to get all my bridesmaids' dresses here too :)

2018-02-21T08:39:44 Response from the vendor

Thank You Megan for the amazing review!! We love reading about bride's great experiences with us! Allie will be so thrilled to read your review! ❤️

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Amanda T

I was so nervous going into this appointment that I would not find a dress. Annette was amazing and went above and beyond to make sure I found my dream dress. Right off that bat we all fell in love with the first dress, and she still helped me try on 6 more even tho I know I... Read More loved the first one. This shop has such a to unique and beautiful selections of dresses, and I’m honored to have shopped there for my gown! I can’t wait for my first fitting so I can wear it again 😍

2018-02-19T08:49:09 Response from the vendor

Wow, Thank You Amanda for the amazing review! We are honored that you found your dream dress with us!!! I can't wait to show Annette your review. She will be sooo excited!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Krystal O

This was my second stop (after a very ritzy bridal salon) and boy was I taken aback when I walked in - it was midday on a Saturday and the shop was total chaos. There’s no windows in the main rooms and that made it feel a bit dark and unwelcoming. Also, I was accidentally 30... Read More minutes late, which the woman at the front desk was not happy about. Needless to say, I wasn't off to a great start. Despite the chaos, Tara greeted me and happily took us upstairs to pull some dresses. Tara is AMAZING – unlike any other sales girls I had when shopping. She tells it like it is; I felt like she was a longtime friend that happened to also know about dresses. She asked me some basic questions and I’m sure I muttered something that made no sense as I still didn’t have much direction, but she pulled some really incredible dresses. She worked with my body type and helped me accentuate the features I wanted to show off. One of the dresses she pulled by chance ended up being THE ONE! I went back two days later to try it on again, get measured, and sign the contract. Tara’s been nothing but absolutely accommodating and fun! I wouldn’t have chosen any other place or person to help me find my dream gown for my dream wedding. Huge thanks!

2018-03-15T09:27:39 Response from the vendor

Krystal, Thank You for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that Tara was able to help you find your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jillian M

I've had multiple experience with this shop for bridesmaid dress shopping as well as friends and family who purchased their gown there. Their experience was fantastic and I also was completely impressed and happy with everything from start to finish. I found my perfect dress... Read More at one of their trunk sales and could not be happier with my decision. The staff is nothing short of amazing and the seamstress is so talented, fitting your dress perfectly!! I would highly recommend this store!

2017-12-20T09:33:13 Response from the vendor

Jillian, Thank You for the amazing review! We loved reading that you have had many good experiences with L&H! Love that we were able to assist you in finding your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Brittany P

I had the most AMAZING experience at L&H Bridal and highly recommend it! The entire staff is wonderful! I worked with Annette to find the dress of my dreams and I went into the appointment not really knowing what I wanted! I truly cannot say enough good things about her- she is... Read More so patient, extremely kind and not pushy at all! 24 hours later I came back to say yes to the dress! Annette even let me come back (for a third day in a row) to put on the dress again for my sister who was in town for the night and arranged for my dad to surprise me during the appointment. I had already changed out of the dress and Annette thought of a way to get me back into it (which wasn't hard because I love the dress) so I'd be wearing it when father walked in- again I had no idea he would be coming. The staff is so thoughtful! And they keep you in the loop every step of the way! I can't wait to go back when my dress arrives! Trust me you are in great hands at L&H!!!!

2017-12-06T08:39:49 Response from the vendor

Brittany, We loved reading that brides will be in "great hands at L&H!" Thanks for this GREAT review! So happy Annette was able give you the experience you deserve while finding your dream dress!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kyri B

I had a fabulous time at L&H Bridal. Annette was able to look at the styles I liked and found the perfect dress for me. She made the entire process so much easier, quicker, and more fun. I didn't expect to buy my dress the first time trying them on, but she really knows her... Read More stuff! Amazing team and would recommend to ANYONE!

2017-12-06T08:37:34 Response from the vendor

Kyri, Thank You for the AMAZING review! Love that Annette helped find your perfect dress while having fun too! Thanks for the recommendation.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Crystal P

I had an amazing experience with Annette. This is the first bridal shop I went to, and I LOVE the fact that they are so flexible with the styling of the dress. I found my dream dress, and I am so excited!!

2017-12-04T08:55:12 Response from the vendor

Crystal, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Annette while finding your dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Raquel F

I can't say enough about how amazing Annette was every step of the way. She was thoughtful, attentive and really paid close attention to detail as I described my likes and dislikes. She made the process so easy and fun especially for someone like me who came in without a clear... Read More idea of what I wanted. I would recommend Annette to every bride I know. Thank you Annette!!!

2017-11-29T08:48:07 Response from the vendor

Thank You Raquel for the amazing review! Annette will be so excited to read your review. We are thrilled to read how well your experience with Annette was while finding your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 JOsanne c

I just want to take the time out to say how much I loved the staff especially Annette who help me picked out my gorgeous wedding dress and to Tara who showed me some extra love (inside joke). I laughed And I cried. These ladies are truly amazing Im so happy I said yes to the... Read More dress at L& H Bridal.

2017-11-28T10:48:42 Response from the vendor

Joanne, Thank You for the amazing review!! We love that you were able to find your perfect dress with us and had a fun time with Annette & Tara too!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Leah B

Love Annette and the rest of the staff at L&H. Beyond helpful and listened when i wanted to stay under my budget ❤️❤️❤️

2017-11-10T13:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank You Leah for the great review! We are so happy that our staff and Annette mad you feel so welcome!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Meaghan S

I had a wonderful experience at L&H! The consultants are supportive and will offer suggestions if you ask for it, but they are not pushy at all. They give you space to think and see how you feel about what you are trying on without being too distant or unhelpful. They also have... Read More a really great alterations policy/price and they do a lot of trunk shows- and will tell you about upcoming trunk shows if you are interested in a designer so that you can save some money! I'm so happy I ordered my dress from them and cannot wait for it to come in!

2017-11-10T11:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank You Meaghan for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear how your experiences went at L&H Bridal and that you felt comfortable and had a good time finding your dress! We cannot wait to see you in your dress either!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kathleen Z

I LOVE L&H bridal and Tara. I bought my dress here last month and am so excited for it to arrive. I really love Tara, I am a plus size bride and she made me feel super comfortable and got me into those tiny sample dresses! Lol, Highly recommend this place.

2017-11-10T11:00:41 Response from the vendor

Kathleen, Thank You for the great review! Love reading how comfortable Tara made you feel while finding your dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ashley S

Since L&H arrived in Northeast Philadelphia, my sister and I would always admire the dresses displayed in front of L&H Bridal. Years later, I found my perfect wedding dress here! Working with Annette, definitely made this process easier. She was kind, patient and super helpful!... Read More Everyone that works there is very kind and welcoming. Definitely recommend this place for brides looking for their perfect dress!

2017-10-30T11:38:22 Response from the vendor

Ashley, That you so much for the heartfelt review! We love that you and your sister have appreciated us for so long and that we were able to find you, your perfect dress as well!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lisa M

L & H is amazing! My older sister got her dress here a few years ago and I knew after going with her for her dress appointment it would be the first place on my list to find my dress when the time would come. The whole staff is wonderful here and Annette was awesome, she made me... Read More feel really comfortable, understood my style and the look I was going for and didn't rush me through the process - thank you, Annette!! I ended up purchasing my gown and couldn't be more happier with it. The whole experience was everything I was hoping for and more. I highly recommend L & H Bridal!

2017-10-30T11:41:14 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lisa for the awesome review! We are thrilled we gave such a great experiecne after seeing your sister have one as well. We couldn't be happier to read how you felt with Annette while finding your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley A

L&H was so helpful in choosing the wedding gown of my dreams. The store is well lit and has the best selection of gowns. It was only the second store I went to but didn't need to look further!! Thank you!

2017-10-17T12:58:54 Response from the vendor

Thank You Ashley for the great review on our boutique! It was our pleasure to assist you in finding your dream dress during this special time for you!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Pamela C

The salon was beautiful and had so many gowns. Everyone in the salon was wonderful to work with, and Annette was great! She made me feel comfortable and found the perfect dress for me. Definitely recommend!!

2017-10-12T09:37:07 Response from the vendor

Thank You Pamela for the great review! We loved reading how Annette was able to make you feel at home and comfortable while finding your perfect dress!!! Thank You for the recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Bari-Rae R

I went to several bridal salons and tried in a multitude of dresses. The best experience I had and without question an experience better than I thought possible. Krystyne knew what I would like and look good in better than I did. She was honest and straight forward and found me... Read More an amazing dress that looks flawless on me. In addition to the Love we got from Krystyne the shop was comfortable, with a wide array of dresses and sizes. It was an extremely personalized experience. If she wasn’t already married I would recommend this place to my best friend. So, yeah, I definitely recommend it to everyone else. My mom is now shopping for her dress here as well. amazing not just because Krystyne

2017-10-11T08:31:30 Response from the vendor

Thank You Bari-Rae for the great review!!! So happy you enjoyed your experience with Krystyne so much! Makes us so happy and excited to read reviews from happy brides!!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Amanda H

I felt so comfortable here. My consultant, Allie, listened to everything that I wanted (thought I wanted) and brought me what I never would have thought to wear! It's not a large place which made it much more personal and I did not feel rushed at all. Best of all, I found a... Read More perfect dress under my budget!

2017-10-10T08:32:33 Response from the vendor

Amanda, Thank You for the wonderful review of our boutique! We are thrilled how Allie made you feel while finding your perfect dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Samantha M

L&H was my first bridal salon outing and my last! I not only found the dress of my dreams, but Anette was very understanding of what I wanted and found me the perfect dress! I plan to get my bridesmaids dresses here as well! L&H made my wedding dress shopping experience way too... Read More easy with their amazing selection of gowns!

2017-10-06T08:13:00 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank You for the wonderful review! We are thrilled you had an amazing time with Annette while finding your perfect dress!! She will be so excited to read your review!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ashley C

I got my dress from L&H Bridal for my September 30th wedding and I could not be more happy with the entire experience! From my first shopping trip, last summer, through my final fitting, the staff was truly wonderful to work with. Every single person on staff is incredibly... Read More friendly and knowledgeable. I felt truly taken care of and respected at each visit and always spent the trips laughing and smiling. I thought getting the dress would be the most challenging part of the entire planning process, but the staff made the experience genuinely enjoyable and they were always so accommodating to myself and the people shopping with me! My alterations went so smoothly and the dress fit perfectly on my wedding day! I would recommend this salon to everyone I know for a truly wonderful shopping experience!

2017-10-03T09:32:47 Response from the vendor

Thank You Ashley for the incredible review! It means so much to us to read reviews about brides like you who enjoyed your entire time with us from the moment you stepped into our boutique all through the alteration process to the wedding day! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jenny M

I could not be more pleased with my shopping experience at this shop! They absolutely aim for customer service and they certainly know how to make a bride feel special. My first shopping session was with Annette, and she is fabulous! She was personable, engaged with my... Read More guests, and knew her way around the shop like a professional should. She was respectful of my wishes on all accounts. The L&H Bridal staff as a whole were all so wonderful! In conjunction to Annette, every staff member was engaged and involved with my shopping experience. I scheduled a follow up appointment to come back with my future mother in law and canceled due to my indecisiveness. Then I called again to reschedule and L&H Bridal was extremely accommodating. To take my customer service experience one step further, knowing my future mother in law was in from out town, allowed for us to come in on a typical off day during a trunk show. I requested my appointment to be later in the day and again no complaints from the L&H Bridal staff! The let me and my guests really take our time. They took the time to help pull more dresses, and again with the full involvement of every staff member that was there at the time!!! They literally allowed us to make our decision without rushing us and kept that shop open until I was ready to leave 1.5 hours later. It was very evident to me that they kept the shop open for us until we were done. They walked us all out with smiles on their faces as they closed their shop. I had such a terrible experience at a different shop that day. The L&H Bridal staff took those extra, unnecessary, but much appreciated steps, to make it an experience that every bride dreams of. For all future brides, I cannot recommend this bridal shop more!!! They are absolutely wonderful. I would give them 1,000,000 stars if I could! It was the extra mile and the extra TLC that led me to my decision to say yes to the dress with L&H Bridal!

2017-10-02T10:04:55 Response from the vendor

Jenny, Thank You for the most wondeful review on Annette and L&H Bridal! We love reading reviews about our brides's experiences with our staff. We couldn't be happier to read how Annette treated you and your party while finding you your special dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kristen S

Annette, was patient , kind , supportive and so knowledgeable. Dress shopping was not an easy task for me but she made me feel comfortable and I ended up finding "the dress" at L and H. Highly recommended!

2017-10-02T10:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You Kristen for the great review! Reviews such as yours brighten our day! Can't wait to show this to Annette!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Leticia M

Ahhhh, I can’t put into words how happy I am. L&H is perfect! I went to a few different salons, with L&H being my first one, and after shopping around I went right back to L&H because I knew in my heart that my dream wedding dress was there. They have such a beautiful selection.... Read More I tried on at least 5 dresses in this salon and they were all simply gorgeous. Thanks to my AWESOME stylist Annette, I found my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier!!!!!!!! On day one I showed her pictures of what I envisioned myself in and she was completely on point with every gown she showed me, while being respectful of my budget. She made me feel really comfortable as she was so sweet and patient with me . I would’ve never imagined my dress shopping experience to be this great. I am overly excited for my dress to come and for me to get my alterations and I also can’t wait to take my bridesmaids there to get there dresses! Thank you Annette and thank you L&H XOXO

2017-10-02T10:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thank You Leticia for the AWESOME review!!! Annette is amazing and we are so happy she was able to bring your vision to life!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Gina C

Everything about my experience at L&H was as perfect and easy as I had hoped it would be! Annette was AMAZING! She listened to my ideas and interests and ran with it! Ultimately leading me to my dream dress. Something I never would have thought of for myself, but that made... Read More me shine!! The whole team at L&H were so helpful, flattering, and caring during my dress search. I cannot thank them enough for making my life just a little easier and finding my perfect dress!

2017-09-21T11:11:15 Response from the vendor

Thank You Gina for the amazing review! We love reading our bride's experiences with us finding their DREAM DRESS! Annette is going to love reading your review!