Your Happily Ever After Begins Here...

LH Bridal is a full service bridal and special occasion boutique which has excelled in finding brides their perfect gown for over 40 years. Come see our vast selection of bridal designers such as: Allure Bridals, Pronovias, Maggie Sottero, KittyChen Couture, Eve of Milady, David Tutera, Stephen Yearick, Eddy K, Justin Alexander, Kenneth Winston and many more...

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

9355 Old Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA (215) 676-9206

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jai N

L&H was my last bridal shop, and honestly - I thought I had already picked my dress at another shop and figured I would solidify my decision for that one. WRONG. The minute I met Tara and showed her some of the dresses that I had tried on or saved on Pinterest, as well as shared... Read More some more details about my fiance and our wedding plans, she immediately took me upstairs and pulled one dress off the rack into the changing room. After looking through and picking a couple more, Tara told me "let's try that first one because I have a feeling that's going to be the one". OH-EM-GEE - she was right!! I put it on and immediately fell in love. I could see myself wearing it on my wedding day, and saving it for my daughter for her special day. None of the other dresses, while beautiful, could compare to that one. I was in overwhelming love. Thank you L&H and Tara for making the trip well worth the visit - I am so so so happy that I visited and wish I would have gone there first, it would have saved me two weeks! <3 <3

2017-09-11T14:55:54 Response from the vendor

Jai, Thank You for the AMAZING review! Tara was glowing when she read it. It was our pleasure to help you fall in love with your dress!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Megan S

L&H Bridal was great to work with. My dress was absolutely stunning & all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful.

2017-09-06T08:38:11 Response from the vendor

Megan, Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to assist in making you look as stunning as you can be!!! Please send us some pics!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kim B

I had the greatest experience with all of the women at L&H Bridal, especially Margie. I not only ordered my dress with L&H, but got all of the bridesmaids dresses from there as well. Even though I reside in LA, I was having my wedding back East where I grew up. I had... Read More originally found the dress I wanted at a shop in LA so I contacted L&H to see if they were able to get the dress in stock. Not only were they accommodating when it came to scheduling appointments and fittings long distance, but they also had the best price for my dress compared to dozens of other shops I called in the Tri-state area. They sent me photos right away of my dress when it came in to give me piece of mind that it was the correct dress, color, and size that I had ordered. When I came in for my first fitting, I thought I was going to have a heart attack because although the dress fit fantastic, it was a full embroidered mermaid style with a corset, zipper and 20 buttons which made it difficult to sit down. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to sit in my dress, but their seamstress is an incredible miracle worker and used her fairy godmother magic so it looked even better the second time I tried it on... AND I was able to sit comfortably. I was so in love with my dress and am so grateful to everyone at L&H who helped me out. In addition, Margie helped me find the perfect bridesmaid dress for my bridal party. I wanted all of my girls to be in the same dress even though they varied in body types. Margie was able to snag a beautiful, yet sexy dress from a trunk show and held it until I was able to fly in during the holidays to see it. When I saw it in person I knew it was it and all of my girls loved it and looked stunning. Thank you so much for all of your help, support, and laughter during this process. I can't recommend this bridal shop enough.

2017-09-01T10:19:42 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Kim for this amazing review of your experiences with us! We love to read how much our customers love their gowns from our boutique! Please send us pics from your wedding. Love to see you and your girls looking amazing in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jackie O

I went to about 4 different bridal stores and L&H had the best selection. Pretty much liked every dress I tried on, but of course one stood out. The employees are very patient and very helpful. I will definitely recommend going here for bridal gowns.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Ally C

I had a great experience working with Annette at L&H! I had not had any luck at the two previous places we looked for wedding gowns until L&H. I actually thought it was going to take a while and many more dress shops before I found anything. My maid of honor, mom and I liked... Read More pretty much all of the gowns Annette pulled for me so it was definitely a very positive experience (and I tried on several dresses). Her expertise, patience, and friendly and down to earth personality made the process enjoyable and a memorable one. Thank you!

2017-08-22T09:04:13 Response from the vendor

Thank You Ally for the great and sweet review! Love that Annette was able to make your experience sucn a memorable one while finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Alexandria L

My consultant was Annette and I cannot say enough good things about her and the whole experience! I had my first ever bridal appointment at L&H and I loved every second of it. Annette listened to what I wanted and completely respected my budget. You don't have to break the bank... Read More to find a gorgeous gown! She made me feel comfortable and in control of the appointment. I would highly recommend L&H Bridal to any bride.

2017-08-21T09:11:49 Response from the vendor

Alexandria, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your experience at L&H! We couldn't be more happy to read about how Annette treated you while finding your special gown!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mindy D

I went to L & H to find my perfect wedding dress. Tara was my consultant and she was wonderful. I went in with some Pinterest pics in mind and I ended going with a totally different style dress. It only took 2 dresses for my to try on for me to find my perfect dress. My... Read More sister got her dress from L & H 2 years ago and our bridesmaids dresses were purchased from here as well. The staff is great! Lucy and her daughter Danielle are awesome!

2017-08-03T14:27:37 Response from the vendor

Thank You Mindy for the wonderful review! We couldn't be more happy that you had such awesome experience with Tara, Danielle and Lucy!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Lizzy M

I loved my experience with L&H. I really looked forward to going for my fittings because the people there were so friendly, and treat you like your wedding is the most important thing on their calendar. I appreciated the price cap on alterations, so I was able to budget for it... Read More and get my fittings done without stressing about the final bill. Throughout the alterations process, the seamstresses were patient and honest. And they knew just what to do to make the dress look as beautiful as possible. Shopping was fun too, with lots of styles to try, plenty of room for my family to sit, and a dedicated consultant helping me out. One tip for any bride -- if you're concerned about budget, be sure to go in with a really specific number and tell your consultant. It can get easy to lose track once you start trying things on and get caught up in the emotion. This was not a problem with L&H -- they were respectful of the vague budget guidelines I gave them -- but I should have been more specific.

2017-08-03T14:30:21 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lizzy for the great review. We are so thrilled that you had such good experiences with our staff. You deserved it! This was your special time!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Erin B

My mom and I went to L and H in search of the perfect long sleeve dress. We choose L and H as our first stop because we knew they had amazing prices. As soon as we stepped in the door we were welcomed by the receptionist and we filled out a sheet with information. First of all,... Read More my sales girl Ally stayed within my price range and pulled every long sleeve gown she had. I'd like to mention that a few were out of my price range but they offered to take 10% off the dress if I loved it. That was amazing I thought! In the dressing room I was extremely awkward but ally made me feel at home and was great to work with!! I did find my dream dress here in fact it was the first dress I tried on!! It was in my price range which was even better. I had a little bit of trouble loving the front of the dress as much as I loved the back, but the alterations woman quoted me $75 to recut and rework the front!!!! They're overall alterations are only $450 which is unheard of! The fact that I get to redesign the front of my dress is the coolest thing ever and I cannot wait to see what ideas we come up with. Everyone at l&h were so kind and really involved, made my mom and I feel at home. Glad I chose to go with them!

2017-08-03T14:24:36 Response from the vendor

Erin, Thank You for the most amazing review! So happy Allie was able to help find your perfect dress and that Lucy was able to make you happier by letting you add your own spcial touch with the re-design.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jennifer T

I bought my dress at L&H! That was my last spot to shop after going to well over 5 other salons. I bought a Bridesmaid dress from there was it was one salon and I loved it then ! My sister bought her wedding dress here as well as other people I know. I love the service and... Read More the selection of dresses. Annette is the best ! I really liked the follow up after my first appointment with her and when I didn't pick my dress the first time, she suggested I come in for the Eddy K trunk show and I'm glad I did! Great service and beautiful salon! I'll provide another update when I'm all done with both my bridesmaid dress I bought from the salon as well as my wedding dress and my girls bridesmaid dresse.

2017-06-13T08:40:08 Response from the vendor

Jennifer, Thank You for the great review! We are thrilled to read how Annette assisted you in finding your wedding gown!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Stephanie M

I had a great experience at L & H Bridal! I worked with Annette and she was awesome. I went in there with a specific dress and style in mind and I did not want to see anything else except what was closest to the picture I had. After a couple of dresses I did not like, Annette... Read More showed me a dress from a trunk show. I said it was not what I was looking for. She convinced me to try it on and... I fell in love!! The dress is absolutely beautiful! Annette continued to spend time with me to look at veils, belts and even bras! She was very respectful of my budget and did not show me dresses that I could not afford. I cannot wait until my dress comes in so I can put it on again! Thank you, Annette!

2017-06-12T10:07:07 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, Thank You for the wonderful review!! We are so happy Annette was able to help find you, your dream dress while enjoying the process.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Anna S

I recently purchased my wedding dress from L&H Bridal and I had the best experience. It was my third bridal salon appointment that day, so I was already feeling a little drained, but my bridal consultant Allie was so great. She was bubbly and excited and really listened to what... Read More I said I had liked about other dresses I'd tried on, and what I didn't like. She pulled a few dresses for me to try on first, and then started pulling additional ones based on my reactions to the dresses I was trying, which I thought was really helpful. I didn't feel pressured or stressed, and in the end I found the most amazing dress that I can't wait to wear!

2017-06-12T10:12:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You Anna for the great review! We loved reading your review about your experience with Allie! So happy you has such a wonderful experience at L&H!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Meghan C

L&H Bridal is great! Before my appointment I was a bit nervous about trying on dresses but once I arrived the staff there made me feel very comfortable. I had Annette as my consultant and she was wonderful!! She paid great attention to my likes and dislikes and helped me find my... Read More dream dress!! While I was there I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision about buying a dress or accessory (i.e. veil, belt, etc.). Also, Annette made sure to only put me in dresses within in price range. Once I made the decision to purchase my dress Annette explained to me the dress ordering process and what will need to be done prior to the wedding day. I would highly recommend L&H Bridal to anyone!!

2017-05-24T08:57:28 Response from the vendor

Meghan, Thank You for the wonderful review! We are so delighted to read about your experience with Annette and how well she treated you! We love that you felt completely comfortable with her while finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amanda B

I am so happy L&H Bridal will be helping me with my gown for my wedding. Annette was my consultant and was beyond helpful and gracious. After talking with me about my style, she definitely understood what I was looking for and pulled all the dresses in that style. She had no... Read More problems letting me try on the many other dresses my future ‘family-in-law’ or I suggested. She even pulled a dress off a mannequin for us. I felt no pressure from Annette for a sale, and after that happened at one salon I went to, it was a welcome feeling. She seemed like she really wanted to help find the dress of my dreams. She even suggested I come back in a month or so for a trunk show to try dresses on from a different designer that would likely have some gowns in my style. But I actually came to the appointment with a dress already in mind that I had tried on a couple times before. Unfortunately they did not have it in store to try on one last time but that was okay because after trying on the numerous dresses at L&H I knew I had found the one. I went to a few other bridal salons before stopping here and this one just felt right. Annette was able to confirm they could order it for me and I walked away ordering my dress that evening! Everyone at L&H seems kind and accommodating and my next hope is that their service and helpfulness is reflected in their alterations- which I have no doubt it will be.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amanda B

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Emmanuella T

I visited several bridal shops around the area, and in New Jersey . When I visited L & H Bridal and met with Annette Capaladi she made me feel comfortable; very welcoming, and very patient with me. Annette provided me with the up most respect, and did't matter how many dresses... Read More I tried on. It was only my guest and I during the fitting area which a truly appreciated. I didn't realize how open I was about trying a gown outside of my comfort zone, and that was because of Annette! I would strongly recommend L & H Bridal; won't be disappointed.

2017-05-08T14:29:06 Response from the vendor

Thank You Emmanuella for the great review! Annette will be so happy to read about how she made you feel during your appointment. We are thrilled Annette was able to help you find your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Samantha M

I just got married two weeks ago and got my dress from L&H...they were wonderful to work with! They were great at making suggestions (but not being overbearing) and helping me make what is a very overwhelming decision. It's like they could read my mind as I tried on dresses and... Read More somehow brought out the perfect dress after only trying on five. Once I made the decision, they were SO flexible when it came to my alterations- I live in Seattle and they worked with me to get all the fittings I needed at the times I was visiting Philly. They did a great job with alterations and clearly put a lot of care into what they do. I would highly recommend visiting L&H bridal when you are looking for your wedding dress!

2017-05-08T14:29:44 Response from the vendor

Samantha, Thank you for the wonderful review!!! We were more than welcome accommodating you for your visits. We are so happy you had such a good experience with us!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 ashley r

L & H Bridal is the best!!! We worked with Tara and she was amazing!!! I wanted a certain dress and Tara made it happen! She went out of her way to make sure the dress i wanted was at the Trunk Show! I ordered the dress at only 7 months from my wedding so she personally called... Read More the designer to make sure i could have my dream dress!! Every fitting was also done with such ease. Lucy is so talented and the best seamstress around!! I would recommend every bride to L & H.

2017-05-08T14:30:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley for the amazing review! We are thrilled that Tara and Lucy were able to help makle your experience so great!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Sarah F

L&H is a wonderful bridal store! They have a great selection and found me my perfect dress, and then made sure that everything was done on time, tailored perfectly, and my dress turned out amazing! They even have a preservation service that I plan on using. Such a wonderful... Read More place!

2017-04-25T09:53:34 Response from the vendor

Thank You Sarah! We love reading awesome reviews from great customers like you!!! We are so happy we were able to help find you, your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Lucy O

I've been looking for wedding dresses for a long time but having trouble to finalize. Annette is really nice and experienced. After showing her couple picture she knows what style I like and what will fit me better. I wish I came here earlier! Thanks for helping me to find my... Read More dream wedding dress.

2017-04-10T08:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank You Lucy for the great Review! We are so happy we were able to help find your dream dress. I can't wait to show Annette your review!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Brianna M

I worked with Tara and she was wonderful. She chose my wedding dress on the first try! I loved it!

2017-04-10T09:01:00 Response from the vendor

Brianna, Thank you for the wonderful review about Tara & L&H Bridal! We love reading about our brides adoring their gowns!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Amanda M

The staff was wonderful and worked with me to find my dream dress for my wedding!! I would absolutely recommend this place over and over again. Headed back for bridesmaid dresses in the upcoming weeks.

2017-03-20T13:00:31 Response from the vendor

Amanda, Thank You fir the great review! We are thrilled to be able to assist in finding your dream dress!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Nicole N

We always shop for prom gowns at L&H so of course we went there for my wedding gown! I am getting married next week - the dress is to be picked up tomorrow! I did my last try-on on Monday and everything was perfect! Tara is wonderful to work with. I have been on this journey... Read More with Tara from my first time trying on a dress. She is AMAZING. Tara is literally the best. She remembers me and my family every time we go in - always knows exactly what we want and is super friendly. L&H has been a pleasure to work with!

2017-03-16T11:39:24 Response from the vendor

Nicole, Thank you for the AWESOME review! We LOVED reading how you originally came to us for prom dresses and that now you have come back for your most special dress of all! Love it!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Hyacinth D

Let's just say that I was the bride that tried on 100+ dresses at more than 8 different salons. I had the feeling that I would never find a dress, so I went back to L&H for a second appointment. Annette was so patient with me, and kept me calm when frustration was starting to... Read More settle in. Needless to say Annette helped me find a dream dress that was the complete opposite of what I thought I wanted. I can't thank Annette enough for her excellent customer service!!!!

2017-03-16T11:41:15 Response from the vendor

Hyacinth, Thank You so much for the great review! We are so happy after all your searching, you found your dream dress with us!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Amanda M

I would strongly recommend going to L&H! I had several friends purchase wedding and bridesmaid dresses from there, and all had wonderful experiences. I went for my bridal appointment and I worked with Annette- she was so kind and patient as I tried on a variety of dresses. I... Read More definitely recommend that you request to work with her. She gave me her honest opinions, which I very much appreciated, but she was never pushy or overbearing. L&H has so many gorgeous dresses to choose from and they will work with your budget to ensure that you are getting the dress of your dreams. After leaving my bridal appointment, I couldn't stop thinking about my favorite dress, so I ended up going back a few weeks later to try it on again and Annette helped ease any of my concerns. Thanks to her help, I ordered my dress from L&H and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it on again! I plan to use L&H for my bridesmaids' dresses, too. All of the staff that I interacted with at L&H were so friendly and helpful; I have complete confidence that my wedding day will be extra special thanks to them!

2017-02-20T08:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank You Amanda for the most gracious and thoughtful review! We loved reading how Annette and the rest of staff treated you during your wedding dress search. Above all else, we are so happy we able to help you find your dream dress!