LandinoPhoto Image Studio

Capturing Life Naturally

Fairfield, CT, NY, RI, MA, CT

Artists at Heart

Reviewed on 4/20/2011 Katie T

If you want to feel totally comfortable getting all the right shots and all the ones you didn't think of look no further. On a cold day in November, Neil was literally in the bushes getting shots that awed me. He is truly committed and had my list of must have shots ready to go.... Read More If you are lost for an idea for an original guest book for the big day have him create one from your engagement shots. It was just about the best idea and memory book I could have asked for. My pictures and album are fabulous! My husband and I were extremely happy!

Neil is WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Jessica G

I can't say enough wonderful things about Neil and his staff. They made my groom actually ENJOY being photographed. You barely know he's around during the ceremony and reception! He also did our engagement session which was a great way to get accustomed to him and being to... Read More feel comfortable around him and the camera. He will present your wedding in such a unique and creative way. you won't be disappointed! AMAZING.

Perfect Pictures!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Holly W

Neil created the picture perfect day not only on our wedding day, but for our engagement shoot as well. He made us feel perfectly at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. He also spent time getting to know each of us and communicating with us outside of the standard... Read More business conversation!

Neil was great!

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 John G

My husband and I are so happy with our photos. They came amazing! Neil did an amazing job and was so great to work with. Several of our guests remarked how nice and unobtrusive he was.

TO LandinoPhoto Image Studio