LandinoPhoto Image Studio

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

Fairfield, Fairfield, CT

HIGHLY Recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly S

Neil is AMAZING and we are thrilled to have chosen him to photograph our wedding! He is an all-around awesome person…very fun, relaxed and genuinely nice! We are absolutely in love with all of our photos and every single important moment of the day was perfectly captured! We... Read More honestly could not be any happier. Neil’s photos are so full of joy and happiness and his ability to capture raw, spontaneous emotion is such an incredible talent! His passion shines through in every single photo. Thank you Landino Photo for allowing us to re-live this day over and over again through your amazing photography. You brilliantly captured the emotions of the day and we are forever grateful to have these fleeting moments so beautifully documented! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Artists at Heart

Reviewed on 4/20/2011 Katie T

If you want to feel totally comfortable getting all the right shots and all the ones you didn't think of look no further. On a cold day in November, Neil was literally in the bushes getting shots that awed me. He is truly committed and had my list of must have shots ready to go.... Read More If you are lost for an idea for an original guest book for the big day have him create one from your engagement shots. It was just about the best idea and memory book I could have asked for. My pictures and album are fabulous! My husband and I were extremely happy!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Jessica G

I can't say enough wonderful things about Neil and his staff. They made my groom actually ENJOY being photographed. You barely know he's around during the ceremony and reception! He also did our engagement session which was a great way to get accustomed to him and being to... Read More feel comfortable around him and the camera. He will present your wedding in such a unique and creative way. you won't be disappointed! AMAZING.

Perfect Pictures!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Holly W

Neil created the picture perfect day not only on our wedding day, but for our engagement shoot as well. He made us feel perfectly at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. He also spent time getting to know each of us and communicating with us outside of the standard... Read More business conversation!

Neil was great!

Reviewed on 8/20/2010 John G

My husband and I are so happy with our photos. They came amazing! Neil did an amazing job and was so great to work with. Several of our guests remarked how nice and unobtrusive he was.