L&M Entertainment

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

Providence, RI and surrounding areas (401) 680-0025

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Tracy B

Matt does a great job of setting everything up so you don't have to worry about anything. Great time had by all

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mario D

The uplighting for our reception was awesome! Matt was really easy to work with and came through with exactly what we wanted for a great price.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Dayna M

I have known Matt for a few years now and as a fellow Wedding Pro (I am a Wedding Planner), I knew he did a great job as a DJ and I knew I could count on him! I refer him to my clients constantly because I know I can rely on him, that he will do an outstanding job, and that is... Read More an ultimate professional. So when it came time to book a DJ for my own wedding, it was a very easy decision to choose Matt! Throughout the whole process it was very easy to communicate with him, and he covered every single detail - even the smallest little things I asked for - like a pro! Even his setup is cool and he coordinated the lighting in his DJ booth to match the uplighting in the room! I deal with DJs and helping brides plan their music all the time and there were even things that Matt covered that I didn't even know! In the end I don't think there was a single thing overlooked. And he even gets out on the dance floor to do the Electric Slide and Cupid Shuffle with the guests! It was so much fun and I was so grateful to Matt for everything. It was truly the best day of my life!