Capturing Love's Moving Moments

Landon Oldenburger Videography is based out of the Twin Cities and primarily focuses on wedding videography. We are now booking dates for the 2017 & 2018 wedding seasons. For more information on pricing and availability, contact us at [email protected]

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis & St. Paul (612) 910-8009

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sharron I

Choosing Landon Oldenburger Videography was the best decision my husband and I made when planning our wedding. I searched for months reading all the reviews for all the different videographers that the Twin Cities had to offer. At first, we were on the fence about getting a... Read More videographer but if we were going to add it in we knew we wanted top quality and that is exactly what we got. Landon and his partner put me and everyone else completely at ease, and we did not feel uncomfortable in the slightest. That was such a gift. I was able to be completely in the moment and knew he was capturing everything we wanted to remember, and even some things we may have missed. We received our wedding trailer shortly after our wedding and the rest of the footage came soon after that. The day that we received our wedding trailer I watched it over and over again.. at least 10-15 times. The trailer captured every important moment from beginning to end and was a true depiction of us & our day. I received messages from my friends and family saying how amazing it turned out. I could not be happier or more thankful that we chose Landon. He is truly an incredibly talented professional. Thank you for amazing service!!

Hiring Landon was the best decision we made

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jessica B

Landon was absolutely fantastic! He is a really wonderful person and incredibly talented as well. Landon was able to capture all of the important / memorable moments of the day without ever being noticed. He was always in the background working to get a great shot - and we... Read More never even knew he was there. He is really personable and got along great with everyone in the wedding party. Watching the trailer that he put together for us brought tears to my eyes - It was honestly better then I was expecting. It was so wonderful to watch the special moments again AND to see things that I wasn't apart of on our wedding day. He did a really wonderful job of pulling everything together. Honestly - Hiring Landon was the best decision we made on our wedding day. It is one thing to have photos to look back on for the years to come, but to be able to watch a video brings you right back to that moment. It is really special to have this as a part of our memories. You will not be disappointed. Landon is very reasonably priced in comparison to others in the industry and he comes with very high recommendations. Thank you, Landon!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Bre K

We were not planning to get a Videographer, until we saw Landon Oldenburger's portfolio. We booked him ASAP!! The video from our wedding day is one of our favorite things we took away from the day. The day goes by so fast, the video helped capture every beautiful moment and... Read More anything that we may have missed during the busy day. We had so many compliments on Landon's Video, and we are so thankful for how easy he was to work with! HIGHLY recommended to ever Bride and Groom out there!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Alyssa P

AMAZING! We were super impressed and loved our video. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 JoEllen B

Our daughter was married December 17th 2016. The Polar Vortex had arrived but it didn't stop Landon from capturing moments that will forever be treasured in our hearts. The beauty, quality, & creativity of the video will be cherished by generations to come! Thank you Landon❤️

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jennifer T

Words cannot describe how impressed and grateful we are with Landon. He was extremely easy to work with, in fact we hardly noticed him through the wedding. His talent for putting together the trailer and video show his attention to detail and professionalism. He caught every... Read More important moment of our special day, and put the videos together beautifully. His artistic vision is second to none. We highly recommend his services for an unforgettable recording of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristal L

Knowing Landon when his business began, I knew I wanted LOV to be a part of my wedding in the future. Over the years I watched numerous times how he carefully pieced together the most important parts of a couple's wedding day and could not wait for my own piece of magic. LOV was... Read More my 'non-negotiable' when wedding planning and my now Husband is very grateful for that decision. We were so lucky to have a great team with us all day and we could not be happier with the Trailer, Ceremony & Reception video, and the raw footage. What kind of wedding would it be, without LOV

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tai J

Landon is INCREDIBLE!!! Being a bridesmaid there's a ton of moving pieces that go on during the actual wedding day and Landon helped ease everyone and kept things light and fun! I never felt like it was work interacting with him. And his filming is BREATHTAKING. I can't believe... Read More how incredibly he captured my best friend's wedding. It felt just like the bride and groom and brought tears to my eyes. He captured everything about the day and venue so beautifully. I 100% recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tai J

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Chelsey B

Landon did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. He has an incredible eye and we couldn't be happier with our video. We've watched it countless times the past 6 months & I tear up every time..it totally brings me back to the happiest day of my life. You can see & feel... Read More the love & magic of the day; it's truly breathtaking. We were both incredibly comfortable with Landon & at times forgot he was there capturing it all. He must know how anxious brides are to see the finished product because he got us our trailer within a few days (yes days, not weeks) of our wedding. When people ask me for wedding planning advice, the first thing I tell them is to get a videographer. The second thing I tell them is to hire LOV! I look forward to sharing this video with my future children some day.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rose S

Landon went above and beyond our expectations. He made everyone feel at ease and had a knack for capturing incredibly beautiful and sentimental moments. When we watched our video (which he turned around quickly), my husband and I were able to take in the entire day again. We... Read More were also able to see smaller moments that during the excitement of the day, could have been missed. The way he filmed was creative and timeless, and it gave us a lasting memory. Beyond that, Landon was extremely easy to work with. He is knowledgeable and professional, while still having a calm, vibe which is great on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tera n

All the moments we were hoping to capture on our big day were filmed beautifully by LOV. So happy we booked early with him! Everything was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica G

AMAZING work they did!! Landon was fabulous to work with and truly captured our day. He has incredible talents! We laughed and cried (happy tears) watching the trailer right after our wedding - reliving the best day of our lives over and over again! :) Just got the rest of the... Read More videos back (about 4 wks out - very timely!!) and they truly captured every moment! We laughed and cried some more watching all of the beautiful moments of our special day. Cannot recommend these guys enough! If you are going to spend money on two things for your wedding, make it your photographer and videographer - they are the ones that help you remember one of the biggest days of your life forever!! :) And LOV was worth every penny! Could not be happier with their incredible work! Landon and his team have great personalities, are respectful, and so fun to work with, too!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Molly S

Landon did a great job capturing our wedding. We absolutely love our video and are so happy with the finished product!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Bonnie T

Words can not describe how much we enjoy having Landon as part of our daughters' wedding. The video trailers speak for themselves, but he is so great to work with as well. Prior to last summer's wedding, my main concern was making sure the videographer went under the radar... Read More during the ceremony and reception. We didn't want to feel like we were "producing" a wedding/reception for the video. Landon and assistant are stealth. Most guests would not even have known they were part of the day. Loving our first daughter's wedding video, we quickly booked him for our second daughter's big day. Two weddings in less than 12 months is an expensive endeavor. We are so happy we made the investment in a videographer we could trust with our daughters' weddings. Congratulations on finding Landon ~ you will love the end result!

He captured our best day ever in the best way ever. Now we can relive it anytime we want because of him.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Landon and the quality of his work. To say that we were blown away with the wedding trailer he made for us in addition to all of the raw footage he sent, would be the understatement of the century. Not only was the product he produced for... Read More us unreal, but he as a professional was unreal as well. He never got in the way, he was beyond polite and he went out of his way to ask us how we were doing and if there was anything he could do for us. Not to mention that he thanked us multiple times for letting him be a part of our special day - that really stood out to us that he felt as honored to be a part of our big day as we were to have him capturing it for us. We have already recommended him to all of our engaged friends and will continue to do so for years and years to come.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Laura K

Landon was absolutely wonderful to work with! He captured every moment of our special day, from the old fashioned shaves the groom and his father got that morning, to the dance. We had our wedding trailer about a week after the wedding, and I couldn't stop watching it. It truly... Read More captured the highlights of such a special day. We will treasure this footage forever!

FANTASTIC!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Landon did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding. He is very creative in his editing and capturing the entire day. We couldn't be more thrilled. He is extremely easy to work with. You can stop looking- he is the BEST there is:)

LOV'd our Videographer!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kelli C

We cannot say enough great things about Landon Oldenburger Video. Landon and his assistant Rachel did an amazingly wonderful job capturing all the special details of our wedding day. Landon is super professional, easy to work with and extremely talented. We were on the fence... Read More about getting a videographer, but it ended up being the best decision we made. If you are looking for a videographer, Landon is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kayla D

Landon ( and his assistant Matt) were awesome to work with! They were very professional and you barely even notice they are there! The wedding trailer Landon put together is one of my absolute favorite things from our wedding! Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Laura D

My husband Peter and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary, and we were able to re-watch the wedding video that Landon put together for us. He captured all the special moments that I as a bride missed because of getting caught up in the craziness of the day, and I was able to... Read More relive them with my husband and family which was priceless to me. Landon and his team also meshed so well with our wedding party, it didn't feel like we had some stranger impeding on our day. I've recommended him to friends and family- and can't say enough great things about him and his team!

So happy we chose Landon!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Sheree D

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Landon to document our wedding day, it was amazing seeing it on film and we really relived the day. Landon had amazing shots of the city and of us and he paired great music to go with our trailer. We loved watching our ceremony and... Read More reception and are so happy we will have this footage for years to come! Landon is professional and so easy to work with. He does beautiful work! Would definitely recommend!

Landon Oldenburger Vidographer: Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Leigha C

We were completely blown away! Amazing wedding videographer, well worth it. We are beyond words, so in love with our video! It's such an beautiful view of our day that we will forever treasure. Landon was great to work with, very quick to respond with any questions, very... Read More polite, professional, and laid back. He worked great with our photographer, and also has a drone guy! We couldn't believe how quick our video was done (two weeks), we would not change a thing it's prefect!! We highly recommend Landon, very talented. You will not be disappointed.

We love our video!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Brooke M

We had a winter wedding at the Saint Paul Hotel. Landon did a great job, we love our video. He was easy to work with and very prompt. We both would highly recommend him!

Could not have been better!

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Ben Y

Landon was absolutely amazing! He captured our day better than we thought possible. He was awesome to work with and understood what we were looking for. Adding video was a tough decision for us and after working with Landon and his team it was one of our best decisions - we will... Read More watch our video over and over and already have :)!

Landon Oldenburger

I have two amazing little boys who like to throw Legos at my head and I discovered the amazing taste of Sour Patch Kids at the age of 29. Filmmaking has always been a passion of mine, and I am thrilled to now have the opportunity to create and share films that celebrate and highlight the biggest day of a couple’s relationship – their wedding!