Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

22 Graves Dr, Greenville, SC (864) 423-4618

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Dani T

I cannot say enough about this venue! It is beautiful and SO spacious! The great part about it, is the ability to use separate spaces for different purposes. We got married on the lawn but had the option of moving inside to their patio room in case of bad weather. The indoor... Read More rock waterfall and rock fireplace add a air of comfort and uniqueness to the rooms. We had 130 guests and had ample room for everyone plus a band. Kristina and the Larkin's team are FANTASTIC! We definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Katie Jane S

Our wedding reception at Larkin's Sawmill was absolutely amazing! We worked with several people in their events department and all of the details came together beautifully. Dinner was well worth the cost, bar tenders were on top of it all night (and kept a specific bottle behind... Read More the counter for my husband and I), and Larkin's worked so well with our other vendors (cake, photographer, band, and florist). I even was able to do my bridal portraits at the Sawmill earlier in the week!

Wonderful Wedding Location

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 VIctoria H

The Sawmill at North Main was a fantastic wedding venue. Our wedding was located on the lawn there which includes wonderful views of a rock wall and the rustic Saw Mill. The inside of the Sawmill is very spacious and well decorated with swags across the ceiling. I loved the... Read More location and would recommend it for wedding receptions!

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/10/2010 Elise L

Had an evening wedding in November, The Sawmill helped us with every detail for a perfect reception. Not only is the venue beautiful, plenty big and dance floor friendly, but the decorating they did helped set a beautiful mood. It was perfect! PS: They did however, try to box... Read More up the food we paid for for the employees before everything was completely over, I would suggest ask for to-go boxes early.

Review for The Sawmill at North Main

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Kelly H

It was an old SawMill that has been rennovated to accomadate special occassions. It was simple and it fit both mine and my husbands personality well.