Instruments

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

2316 Edith Street, El Cerrito, CA (510) 215-7664

BEST BAND!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Carolyn M

A lot of girls have a great deal of vision of what their wedding day should be like, I only had one, I wanted to dance the night away with my family and friends. My Mother did most of the planning for the wedding, but the one item I was in charge of was picking the band. After... Read More listening to each, going through song lists and asking my questions, I chose Larry Lynch & the Mob and all my dreams were exceeded by you and your band. I want to thank you for the time it took to learn our first song, being so flexible when I called the day before to let you know the last song, "Bless The Broken Road" when you told me that it couldn't happen since you hadn't played in it a little while, but you willingly said you would practice it just before the reception and you made it happen. The night was made because of you and the talent of your band. My guests had such a wonderful time on the dance floor and it made my night when they chanted "One more song" at the end of the night....which Larry Lynch & the Mob deserve a lot of credit. Thank you and the band for starting the new chapter in my life with dancing the night away! The diversity of your songs, energy of your band and willingness to learn new songs made it such a pleasure to work with you. I am already getting requests for renewal of our vows, I will be sure to look up Larry Lynch & the Mob for that celebration. Thank you! I can not say that enough for making my wedding night so special and the wonderful memories I will have for a lifetime!

We REALLY loved Larry and the gang!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 bobby y

We recently got married on this year and we found Larry and the band through our site coordinator. I was really impressed by his resume (played with the Stones!) and also the demos he had on his website. Just really well done and an incredible range of songs. I mean I expected... Read More them to be able to do rock and big band type stuff but we also had them play Lady Gaga's Pokerface, some Outkast, and even Justin Timberlake's Sexyback. I kind of hate that song but freaking tripped me out hearing Larry do it. Really well done. Same with the female vocalist. She's sick (listen to their version of dancing queen on the demo). If you look around at other bands in the Bay Area (which we did), Larry and Mob are in a class of their own. I was really excited to get them. We were not disappointed. They were every bit as good live as advertised. Our wedding was at nestldown, too, somewhat of a challenging venue but they were still awesome. I think the key question for weddings is often deciding between a DJ and a band. I think you can find a decent DJ for $500 to $1000. Bands will run you more, 2-3x that. For me, I definitely think it's worth it. A live band CAN BE transformative--if they're good. Larry and his team were damn good. A bunch of our parents' friends who probably never would have got up for a DJ were having a blast and dancing around. Hands down, I had no regrets for shelling out the extra cash. I'd also say this too. Could not expect better service. Larry fields all the calls himself. He's a really nice guy, just a gentle soul with a really nice personality but at the same time really knows how to get the job done. We had difficulties planning our wedding as we were out of town so I often could not get back to Larry quickly. We were kind of late too in our preparation but Larry is just a pro. Handles it all with aplomb. One more tip: get an extra hour or two. We were kind of conservative with how much time we thought we should have the band for. I wish we hadn't. Didn't want the night to end--and all our guests felt that way

Very good

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 danielle l

everyone was dancing all night and they sounded great! they even learned a song just for us.

loved this band!

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Sarah W

Larry Lynch and the Mob were wonderful to work with for our wedding. Not only did they help customize the day for exactly what we were looking for, but they absolutely rocked! We got more compliments on the music than nearly any other feature of the night. People loved it and... Read More danced until the very end. They also learned two new songs - one for our first dance and one for the final song of the night. The final song was a bit quirky and they completely nailed it. It was the perfect ending to the evening and we couldn't have done it without them. Larry was really easy to work with and very responsive to all our calls and emails. Would love to use them again for another event!

Review for Larry Lynch and the Mob

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ailish O

They are all really nice people...and they enjoy their work. Excellent musicians and singers. Amazing mix of music available High energy able to set atmosphere & fill the dance floor. Very memorable.;extremely happy.

Review for Larry Lynch and the Mob