Bridal Hair and Makeup Charleston, SC

Lashes and Lace specializes in on-site bridal hairstyles, airbrush makeup, and false lash application. We work with each bride to give her a flawless look representative of her own personal style. It would be a privilege for us to meet you and work with you on your special day! xo Visit our studio prior to your wedding day for hair services, lash extensions, spray tans, facials, waxing, & more!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1901 Highway 41, Mt. Pleasant, SC (843) 568-3625

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura J

AMAZING!!! Kacie was incredible throughout the entire process planning my wedding hair and makeup. I went for two hair trials, one a long time before my wedding to ensure that I liked her style to book her, and then again closer to the wedding because I changed my mind a bit... Read More about what I wanted. She was SUPER accommodating at both trials, tweaking any little thing I didn't like within moments. Her whole team did a great and very efficient job with my entire bridal partys' both hair and makeup, everyone looked great! My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding was flawless!! The girls were all so fun to hang out with during the day and were so great at giving everyone exactly what they wanted for their hair and makeup! Would HIGHLY recommend Kacie and her crew, they did a fabulous job! I got so many compliments about how my skin looked flawless on the day of my wedding and my hair looked perfect and held for the entire night with lots of dancing and some wind! Amazing! Definitely WELL worth the money!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jenn Y

I could not be happier with choosing Lashes and Lace!! I had a very large bridal party and everyone looked incredible thanks to the amazing Lashes and Lace team! I was an out of town bride and when the stylist I had my trial with was unable to work our wedding date due to... Read More illness, Kacie was incredible. She set up a second trial for me at my hotel on our rehearsal day and made sure everything went perfectly!! When things don't go as planned, you truly see how wonderful or horrible a companies customer service is and I could not give enough praise for how Kacie took care of me. Her team was all really nice and fun to spend a good part of the day with! If I could do it all over I would absolutely choose Lashes and Lace time and again :)

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Raelle S

I can't say enough good things about Lashes & Lace. I was referred to Kacie and her team by a friend, and I am so grateful. She is super communicative. The prices were very reasonable for my bridesmaids and they all loved their looks. I tried out a couple of spray tans at... Read More their location before the wedding and really liked them, so I scheduled one for the Thursday before the wedding per Kacie's recommendation. With the subtle tan, gorgeous makeup (I'm obsessed with the lashes) and the beautiful hair styling, my wedding look was perfect. The trial a couple of months before was also very helpful and Kacie really listened to my ideas. On the day of the wedding, Kacie and Kara came to the Marriott where we were getting ready. They were so professional and efficient. I highly recommend Lashes & Lace for all your bridal beauty needs!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Savannah L

Britney from L&L was incredible on my wedding day! She was able to take the picture from my head and recreate that in my wedding look. My hair was beyond perfect and my makeup was a dream. It was THE BEST experience i have ever had getting my hair and makeup done. I felt like a... Read More queen and Britney made me look like one too!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sophie G

Kacie and her team were fabulous! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and they got my bridal hair perfect. They showed up on time on wedding day and the whole process went so seamlessly. I'm so grateful that they were recommended to us as our glam squad for the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Heather N

Lashes and lace did an amazing job on my hair and makeup along with all of my bridesmaids. They came right to my venue and made the entire experience fun and super easy. Kacie had great communication throughout the process and made my hair look fab! I can not recommend them... Read More enough- they are always super busy on wedding weekends which goes to show you how good they are!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney H

I think all of my bridesmaids were please with hair and makeup. As the bride, I looked nothing like my trial and considered jumping in the shower to start from scratch. They tried to convince me I would looke better after I put my dress on. After I told my stylist a 3rd time we... Read More needed to make a change she told me "I don't know if the contract will allow for more time". It was the worst memory of my wedding!

2017-10-17T15:57:29 Response from the vendor

Hi, Can you please email me directly with your name. I would love to discuss and make this right for you. I am so sorry about your experience. We do not have reviews like this so I can't apologize enough. We hope you give us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Melissa W

AMAZING! Being from out of town I wasn't sure who I should go with for my hair and makeup! Once I booked with Kacie and did my initial hair trial with Brittany I knew I picked the right place! The morning of my wedding I wanted to switch things up and had Brittany do a "messy... Read More updo" which isn't easy and she nailed it! Not to mention my makeup was perfect, super natural as requested and looked so beautiful in all of the photographs! Heather did all of the bridesmaids hair and did a phenomenal job! Both girls were so much fun to hang out with on the morning of my wedding, they were super professional and very accommodating to what everyone wanted! They did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier I chose them! Very highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie S

Lashes and Lace exceeded expectations. Kacie was very easy to work with her and her communication was on point. Heather ended up doing my makeup trial and day of makeup. Everyone loved her too! I had 9 bridesmaids + 2 mothers + me (bride) and I wish we had gone with an earlier... Read More time. Makeup ran over and those pre pictures were rushed. But hey, makeup turned out awesome!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Taylor H

Meghan and her team were incredible! I showed Meghan my dress and she helped me figure out the perfect up do. For makeup she did the airbrush foundation with a soft neutral eye and it was flawless. With hurricane Irma, my entire wedding was moved a day earlier and these girls... Read More were so accommodating and flexible. It is clear they are so invested in their brides. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Gracie M

I knew we were in good hands, when I told our wedding photographer that Lashes and Lace was doing the hair for the bridal party the morning of the wedding, and she said, "Thank goodness. Now, I know that things will run as planned for the morning shoot!" I was still a little... Read More worried that Kacie, the owner, was not available, but she assured me we couldn't be in better hands with Maggie and Kelly. Kacie was absolutely right! We met at a private home downtown from 9am to noon where Maggie and Kelly created beautiful hairstyles for the bride and eight bridesmaids. The girls all loved the way that everyone's hair was beautiful, but different, so that each one had a special look. Cheers to Lashes and Lace for helping create a fairytale wedding for our daughter!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ashley Z

Lashes and Lace made my bridesmaids, mothers, and me look amazing. The products used lasted all night through a hot, sticky July night!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Courtney G

Kacie and her team were so great and accommodating! Our hair and makeup looked great all day!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lisa D

I had the pleasure of working with Kacie Faulling and her amazing team for our wedding on 7/1/17 at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. These women have an unquestionable amount of talent! They are so wonderful to work with and can make any girl feel like a bombshell. Each stylist... Read More is amazing is extremely attentive to detail. They are able to highlight your natural features that make you even more beautiful. Even in the humid July weather, my hair and makeup held up for over 12 hours! I could not be more pleased with everything! Kacie was very prompt in her emails, replies and was able to create the exact vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Shannon K

The team here was absolutely incredible. From my trial to the day of, they were so professional and my hair/makeup looked amazing all day. I had my whole bridal party so airbrush and Everything looked natural and glamorous and they were a joy to work with. My mother in law also... Read More did a trial with them and and referred to them as "miracle workers"! Would highly recommend for your big day.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ashley C

Amber and Kacie were wonderful! Amber had done a trial run for my bridal portraits and listened to exactly what I was wanting and nailed it! Kacie was super helpful determining when we should begin getting our hair done. Both ladies did beautiful work for the day of and very... Read More ones hair lasted from early am and the whole day. They were able to travel to the venue, which was very helpful for an early am wedding

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Chelsea W

Lashes and Lace was amazing! Kacie did my (the brides) hair and her counterpart did my bridesmaids. I have extremely thick and a lot of hair so it was quite a challenge. My hair did not move at all throughout the day/ night. We also had some rain and all the bridesmaids hair... Read More held up great.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Erin C

I recently had the pleasure of working with Kacie Faulling and her team for my wedding on May 20 at the Thomas Bennett House. From the beginning of our contract, Kacie and her team have been a fantastic glam team! I sent many inspiration photos which she kept in mind for my... Read More trial. She and I worked together to figure out what would work best for my hair and makeup. I had concerns about my veil holding in place while keeping my hair all the way down and I was also concerned about a hair comb staying in place, but Kacie was able to calm my nerves and promise what I wanted will work. I trusted her and knew she would make it work. On my wedding day Kacie was able to remember exactly what I wanted and exactly what we had trialed almost a year ago. My hair looked beautiful, it held up all night, and my comb was placed so securely it took me forever to get it loose at the end of the night! It was not going anywhere! I trialed airbrush makeup and, despite never trying it before, loved how weightless and smooth it was. It did not smudge and stayed in place the entire night. Not only did the hair and makeup turn out beautiful for all of my girls, but she and her team were able to get everyone on time despite being crunched for time. I really don’t think I could have found another team to do a better job for the price it cost. Bonus- they travel on site which many other hair/makeup companied in Charleston are not willing to do (at least not for an inflated cost)!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Kenni G

They were absolutely amazing! Not only were mine, my bridal party and family member's hair beautiful but the atomophere were amazing. They were fun and a blast to talk to. They helped make my wedding a day to remember.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lynn M

Kacie and her team were the best! Kacie was very easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and her team who did our makeup and hair on the wedding day did an excellent job. I highly recommend doing a trial run beforehand. Their make up products are great and they are very... Read More creative with hair. My wedding photos are stunning thank so Lashes and Lace!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Whitney R

Don't look anywhere else for hair and makeup! This crew is definitely the best around! We didn't do a bridal party so instead we had some family members with us. Our stylists made the day so much fun and kept such a calm and relaxing atmosphere! Everyone looked great and I LOVED... Read More my hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Rachel L

Entire bridal party looked fabulous! I did not do a trial run and had a vague idea of what I wanted hair to look like and Meghan completely nailed it! I do not wear a lot of makeup and the airbrush makeup and false lashes looked wonderful! Kacie was a pleasure to work with,... Read More responsive and organized. All three stylists were skillful, professional, and made the day so fun! Overall, a wonderful experience! Also - listen to the stylists and go with a full set of lashes even if you're a more natural bride - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristin L

Lashes and Lace was awesome! Kacie, the owner, is very quick to respond to questions and adjustments, and Meghan, my hair and make up stylist, was above and beyond amazing. They both had such great personalities, and Meghan is incredibly talented. I LOVED my hair and make... Read More up. It was exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Elizabeth L

Hair and Make-Up was the part of my wedding that I stressed about the most. In this area, I would classify myself as a very needy bride, but Lashes and Lace, organized by Kacie, were so wonderful to work with! All of my questions were answered promptly and the fact that they... Read More are able to travel to Hilton Head made my decision very easy. I went in for my trial and had never had my make up done before and had no idea what to expect. I ended up asking for a second trial just so I could express more of what I was looking for and I changed my hair from up to half up so wanted to make sure everything had been practiced. On the day of, everything looked even better than it did at the trial! My bridesmaids all had pictures that were well replicated, my mother, my now mother and step-mother in-laws, and both of my grandmothers loved their hair as well.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Lauren G

Great service, sweet stylists and a great trial and wedding day experience! I was so happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day and Lashes and Lace was very accommodating through the whole process!