Bridal Hair and Makeup Charleston, SC

Lashes and Lace specializes in on-site bridal hairstyles, airbrush makeup, and false lash application. We work with each bride to give her a flawless look representative of her own personal style. It would be a privilege for us to meet you and work with you on your special day! xo Visit our studio prior to your wedding day for hair services, lash extensions, spray tans, facials, waxing, & more!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

1901 Highway 41, Mt. Pleasant, SC (843) 568-3625

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura J

AMAZING!!! Kacie was incredible throughout the entire process planning my wedding hair and makeup. I went for two hair trials, one a long time before my wedding to ensure that I liked her style to book her, and then again closer to the wedding because I changed my mind a bit... Read More about what I wanted. She was SUPER accommodating at both trials, tweaking any little thing I didn't like within moments. Her whole team did a great and very efficient job with my entire bridal partys' both hair and makeup, everyone looked great! My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding was flawless!! The girls were all so fun to hang out with during the day and were so great at giving everyone exactly what they wanted for their hair and makeup! Would HIGHLY recommend Kacie and her crew, they did a fabulous job! I got so many compliments about how my skin looked flawless on the day of my wedding and my hair looked perfect and held for the entire night with lots of dancing and some wind! Amazing! Definitely WELL worth the money!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jenn Y

I could not be happier with choosing Lashes and Lace!! I had a very large bridal party and everyone looked incredible thanks to the amazing Lashes and Lace team! I was an out of town bride and when the stylist I had my trial with was unable to work our wedding date due to... Read More illness, Kacie was incredible. She set up a second trial for me at my hotel on our rehearsal day and made sure everything went perfectly!! When things don't go as planned, you truly see how wonderful or horrible a companies customer service is and I could not give enough praise for how Kacie took care of me. Her team was all really nice and fun to spend a good part of the day with! If I could do it all over I would absolutely choose Lashes and Lace time and again :)

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Raelle S

I can't say enough good things about Lashes & Lace. I was referred to Kacie and her team by a friend, and I am so grateful. She is super communicative. The prices were very reasonable for my bridesmaids and they all loved their looks. I tried out a couple of spray tans at... Read More their location before the wedding and really liked them, so I scheduled one for the Thursday before the wedding per Kacie's recommendation. With the subtle tan, gorgeous makeup (I'm obsessed with the lashes) and the beautiful hair styling, my wedding look was perfect. The trial a couple of months before was also very helpful and Kacie really listened to my ideas. On the day of the wedding, Kacie and Kara came to the Marriott where we were getting ready. They were so professional and efficient. I highly recommend Lashes & Lace for all your bridal beauty needs!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Brittany L

Lashes and Lace was absolutely amazing!! From the trial to the wedding day, everything was exactly as I dreamed. I felt so beautiful and couldn't have imagined my hair and make up looking better than it did on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also received beautiful hair and make... Read More up that made them look great standing by my side. Thanks Lashes and Lace!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Emily N

Lashes and Lace was awesome!! Deborah did my hair and makeup and she did an amazing job! Would recommend this bridal team to anyone for their big day!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Katie S

So very disappointed in not only the customer service but the service itself with this company. The ladies who did my hair and make up were not nice at ALL, and to top it off my hair only lasted about an hour after getting it done. Looking at the previous reviews and pictures,... Read More the work looks beautiful but when you have someone who is just simply not nice working on your hair it negates the work that the company does.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Samantha A

As a wedding planner, I want the best for our brides. Kacie and her team at Lashes and Lace always make our brides feel and look absolutely gorgeous!! We couldn't recommend them more for your bridal hair and make up!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Katie C

Love, love, love Lashes and Lace!! Kacie is so sweet and responded to all of my emails! I had my hair and makeup trial for my bridal portraits and was so pleased! Brittany and Kera came the day of and were AMAZING!! They made all of us feel so pretty!! I already recommended them... Read More to my sister who is getting married next year!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Joslyn L

Wow! Erica is incredible! I met with her for my trial run of hair and makeup, then for a spray tan two days before the wedding (I also brought my groom for his first spray tan and afterwards, he loved it), and finally on the morning of my wedding! She is so talented. She made me... Read More feel the most beautiful that I have ever felt in my entire life. She also did my mom's makeup and my 87 year old grandmother's makeup! Everyone looked stunning!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kristen W

Kacie and her team are amazing! Kacie did a fabulous job coordinating with me throughout our entire wedding process. On our day of I had Amber and Blake as stylists and they killed it! Amber and Blake did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids and rest of my bridal party.... Read More Blake styled my hair so beautifully, I could not imagine working with anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sydney H

I loved working with Lashes and Lace for my wedding! I had all the girls bring inspiration pictures for their hair and make-up and was so amazed at how PERFECT it all looked! We had Maggie and Toni come to our venue to get us ready and they were so nice and fun to have there... Read More while we got ready. I wish I could have them get me ready every day! : D

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Amanda E

Amazing doesn't do Lashes and Lace justice. I met with Meghan for a consultation a few weeks prior to my bridal pictures. I have very thin hair which is a huge source of insecurity for me. Meghan helped me pick out the perfect extensions for me that wouldn't damage my hair. She... Read More ordered and installed the extensions for me on the day of my bridal pictures and also offered tons of helpful feedback for makeup and hairstyles. The looked turned out amazing!! I was even told I looked like a Disney princess by a stranger when I was coming home (and come on what girl doesn't want to hear that kind of compliment). My hot headz extensions are still in 2 months later. I will continue to see Meghan to have them serviced in the future. All the girls I met from Lashes and Lace (including Meghan) were wonderful, sweet, and helpful. I highly recommend any of them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Danielle C

Lashes and Lace provided stellar service from first trial to the wedding day. I also had a hair cut and brow wax 2 days prior to my wedding at their salon and an on-sight hair and makeup the day following my wedding for some additional photos. Every experience was exceptional... Read More including the following day hair and makeup where poor Amber had to be at my hotel at 5 am. Amber was friendly, professional and punctual(my photographer was shocked everyone's hair and makeup were done on time!). My hair and makeup looked gorgeous and were exactly the soft, natural look I was hoping for. Amber also did hair for my bridesmaids and hair and makeup for my mom, all of which looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her and Lashes and Lace to any bride in the Charleston area.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jaime M

Everyone looked absolutely stunning. There were 11 bridesmaids and lashes and lace did a fanatastic job on every girl. I couldn’t have asked for more perfect hair and makeup on my wedding day. All of our hair and makeup lasted all night, even after dancing. Definitely... Read More recommend - The girls were so fun and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren M

The hair and makeup for our wedding was beyond what we could have ever expected. Meghan and Suryia fit right in with my bridemaids - felt like we were getting ready with old friends. dMy bridesmaids were all taking pictures of their hair to use as inspiration for future... Read More weddings, they made my mom socomfortable that we got her to wear makeup maybe the second time in her life, and my flower girl had a grin ear to ear as she got her hair done and baby's breath halo in place. We got married on the beach, danced the night away, and my hair still held through the after party. Would hands down recommend their services for anyone getting married in the Charleston area. Thank you so much for being a part of my wedding day and making getting ready one of the many, many highlights of our wedding weekend.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Dannie F

Kacie and her team were great! Very professional and easy to work with. My bridesmaids and I all looked and felt beautiful! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Whitney W

The Lashes and Lace team was AMAZING! My hair has honestly NEVER looked so good! I usually have a hard time letting other people style my hair because I am very particular, however, they listened to all my wants and needs and styled my hair even better than I could have... Read More imagined! I would definitely recommend them to every one!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Savannah L

Britney from L&L was incredible on my wedding day! She was able to take the picture from my head and recreate that in my wedding look. My hair was beyond perfect and my makeup was a dream. It was THE BEST experience i have ever had getting my hair and makeup done. I felt like a... Read More queen and Britney made me look like one too!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sophie G

Kacie and her team were fabulous! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and they got my bridal hair perfect. They showed up on time on wedding day and the whole process went so seamlessly. I'm so grateful that they were recommended to us as our glam squad for the perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Heather N

Lashes and lace did an amazing job on my hair and makeup along with all of my bridesmaids. They came right to my venue and made the entire experience fun and super easy. Kacie had great communication throughout the process and made my hair look fab! I can not recommend them... Read More enough- they are always super busy on wedding weekends which goes to show you how good they are!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Courtney H

I think all of my bridesmaids were please with hair and makeup. As the bride, I looked nothing like my trial and considered jumping in the shower to start from scratch. They tried to convince me I would looke better after I put my dress on. After I told my stylist a 3rd time we... Read More needed to make a change she told me "I don't know if the contract will allow for more time". It was the worst memory of my wedding!

2017-10-17T15:57:29 Response from the vendor

Hi, Can you please email me directly with your name. I would love to discuss and make this right for you. I am so sorry about your experience. We do not have reviews like this so I can't apologize enough. We hope you give us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Melissa W

AMAZING! Being from out of town I wasn't sure who I should go with for my hair and makeup! Once I booked with Kacie and did my initial hair trial with Brittany I knew I picked the right place! The morning of my wedding I wanted to switch things up and had Brittany do a "messy... Read More updo" which isn't easy and she nailed it! Not to mention my makeup was perfect, super natural as requested and looked so beautiful in all of the photographs! Heather did all of the bridesmaids hair and did a phenomenal job! Both girls were so much fun to hang out with on the morning of my wedding, they were super professional and very accommodating to what everyone wanted! They did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier I chose them! Very highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katie S

Lashes and Lace exceeded expectations. Kacie was very easy to work with her and her communication was on point. Heather ended up doing my makeup trial and day of makeup. Everyone loved her too! I had 9 bridesmaids + 2 mothers + me (bride) and I wish we had gone with an earlier... Read More time. Makeup ran over and those pre pictures were rushed. But hey, makeup turned out awesome!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Taylor H

Meghan and her team were incredible! I showed Meghan my dress and she helped me figure out the perfect up do. For makeup she did the airbrush foundation with a soft neutral eye and it was flawless. With hurricane Irma, my entire wedding was moved a day earlier and these girls... Read More were so accommodating and flexible. It is clear they are so invested in their brides. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Gracie M

I knew we were in good hands, when I told our wedding photographer that Lashes and Lace was doing the hair for the bridal party the morning of the wedding, and she said, "Thank goodness. Now, I know that things will run as planned for the morning shoot!" I was still a little... Read More worried that Kacie, the owner, was not available, but she assured me we couldn't be in better hands with Maggie and Kelly. Kacie was absolutely right! We met at a private home downtown from 9am to noon where Maggie and Kelly created beautiful hairstyles for the bride and eight bridesmaids. The girls all loved the way that everyone's hair was beautiful, but different, so that each one had a special look. Cheers to Lashes and Lace for helping create a fairytale wedding for our daughter!