Bridal Hair and Makeup Charleston, SC

Lashes and Lace specializes in on-site bridal hairstyles, airbrush makeup, and false lash application. We work with each bride to give her a flawless look representative of her own personal style. It would be a privilege for us to meet you and work with you on your special day! xo Visit our studio prior to your wedding day for hair services, lash extensions, spray tans, facials, waxing, & more!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1901 Highway 41, Mt. Pleasant, SC (843) 568-3625

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Laura J

AMAZING!!! Kacie was incredible throughout the entire process planning my wedding hair and makeup. I went for two hair trials, one a long time before my wedding to ensure that I liked her style to book her, and then again closer to the wedding because I changed my mind a bit... Read More about what I wanted. She was SUPER accommodating at both trials, tweaking any little thing I didn't like within moments. Her whole team did a great and very efficient job with my entire bridal partys' both hair and makeup, everyone looked great! My hair and makeup on the day of the wedding was flawless!! The girls were all so fun to hang out with during the day and were so great at giving everyone exactly what they wanted for their hair and makeup! Would HIGHLY recommend Kacie and her crew, they did a fabulous job! I got so many compliments about how my skin looked flawless on the day of my wedding and my hair looked perfect and held for the entire night with lots of dancing and some wind! Amazing! Definitely WELL worth the money!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Jenn Y

I could not be happier with choosing Lashes and Lace!! I had a very large bridal party and everyone looked incredible thanks to the amazing Lashes and Lace team! I was an out of town bride and when the stylist I had my trial with was unable to work our wedding date due to... Read More illness, Kacie was incredible. She set up a second trial for me at my hotel on our rehearsal day and made sure everything went perfectly!! When things don't go as planned, you truly see how wonderful or horrible a companies customer service is and I could not give enough praise for how Kacie took care of me. Her team was all really nice and fun to spend a good part of the day with! If I could do it all over I would absolutely choose Lashes and Lace time and again :)

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Raelle S

I can't say enough good things about Lashes & Lace. I was referred to Kacie and her team by a friend, and I am so grateful. She is super communicative. The prices were very reasonable for my bridesmaids and they all loved their looks. I tried out a couple of spray tans at... Read More their location before the wedding and really liked them, so I scheduled one for the Thursday before the wedding per Kacie's recommendation. With the subtle tan, gorgeous makeup (I'm obsessed with the lashes) and the beautiful hair styling, my wedding look was perfect. The trial a couple of months before was also very helpful and Kacie really listened to my ideas. On the day of the wedding, Kacie and Kara came to the Marriott where we were getting ready. They were so professional and efficient. I highly recommend Lashes & Lace for all your bridal beauty needs!

Reviewed on 4/20/2018 Alexandria P

Fantastic!! I am so glad I chose Lashes and Lace to do our wedding day hair and make-up. Kacie was super helpful and responsive leading up to the day. My hair and makeup trial went perfectly and I was so excited to have it all come together the day of. We had the girls come... Read More on-site and they were on time, lovely to work with and made everyone look absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier! Thank you all so much!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Brittany S

Kacie and her team were AMAZING to work with & I'm so happy that I chose them for my wedding! Kacie is prompt with responses and so helpful with any questions. Heather & Maggie were the perfect fit for my bridesmaids, flower girl, mother, mother in law, and myself! They were so... Read More accommating, professional, and the sweetest ever! I could not have asked for a better team on my wedding day. My makeup & hair stayed perfect all day (even through my happy tears). If I had to do it all over again I would choose Lashes & Lace everytime! THANK YOU Lashes & Lace for making me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Don't go anywhere else, just trust Kacie & her team!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Katherine D

Everything about Lashes and Lace was exceptional! Kacie was prompt with responses, extremely patient, and managed to take my vision and make it reality!! My trial was incredible and I was so confident with Kacie that my hair/makeup were never something I worried about. I had... Read More eleven people getting full hair and makeup the day of the wedding and it was flawless - even in the pouring rain!!! I can't thank you enough for your professionalism, patience, and overall talent. You and your team were the perfect addition to my wedding day!! I would HIGHLY recommend you to any bride!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Diane R

I highly recommend their on-site bridal AND salon services! Kacie and her team were delightful to work with. As I was planning the wedding from London, UK- Kacie, from the start, was so responsive and helpful over email. The best thing about Lashes and Lace were the stylists.... Read More Kacie's team is so nice, welcoming, and accommodating to all styles and wishes. They did such a great job on my wedding- so many insta-worthy hairstyles!!! In the end, Kacie's team not only did my hair and make-up, my mother's hair and make-up, my bridesmaids' make-up, but I also visited her salon for a spray tan and eyelash extensions. IN ADDITION, she even helped to send stylists over to do my mother-in-law and 2 sister-in-laws' hair and make up for the day of the wedding. So no party is too complex or too large for Kacie and her team- they do it all!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Samantha Z

You need to book Lashes and Lace!!! They were PHENOMINAL for my wedding and my engagement photos! Kacie is beyond incredible to work with--- she is SO responsive and easy to work with and made the whole process so incredibly easy! Meaghan and Heather did such an unbelievable... Read More job, they are so extremely talented and also fun to work with!!! I was blown away with how incredible our hair and make up looked and so grateful I chose them for our wedding- words can't explain how great they are. Do not go anywhere else!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Erika S

From start to finish, the team at Lashes and Lace did a wonderful job with myself and my bridal party. As happens with many bridal parties, we had some changes throughout the process but it never threw off the Lashes and Lace team. The day of ladies (Deborah & Kelly) were... Read More professional, efficient, and so talented. They worked their magic as my group slid around them in the hotel room what seems like a hundred times. We were all so incredibly happy with our hair and I got and continue to get a lot of compliments on my hair. I can't wait to recommend this salon to any and all upcoming brides. Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Lindsay W

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Lashes and Lace! Kacie, Amber, and Suryia were amazing to work with. Kacie was so professional and courteous; she did a great job coordinating hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. Amber and... Read More Suryia were prompt, professional, and genuinely nice. They were great to talk to while we were all getting ready! Amber is awesome! She did my hair and all of my bridesmaids' hair. I have very textured, curly hair, and she brought my vision to life. Suryia is so wonderful, and she did a truly great job on my makeup and my bridesmaids' makeup. I got SO many compliments on hair and makeup. I cannot recommend Lashes and Lace enough!

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Ali C

Kacie was amazing through out my whole planning period. She was quick to respond and made sure I had everything I needed, every step of the way. I had a great experience during my trial. Erica was fantastic! The team came out to the venue and were the nicest. We had a big crew... Read More and they got everyones hair and makeup done + touch ups way before scheduled. I could not have asked for a better group of artists to make all of us BEAUTIFUl! THANK YOU

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Ashley S

The girls with Lashes and Lace were fantastic! They were very quick and efficient, but still made sure that we were 100% happy with our hair and makeup before we got up from the chair. I also had pre-wedding drama, but these girls kept us all calm and pampered, so that we were... Read More all completely relaxed by the time we walked down the aisle. I highly recommend this company! They are reasonably priced and provide excellent service.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Abby S

Kacie and her team were fabulous throughout the process of planning a destination wedding from Boston! Maggie (the hair stylist) and Erica (the makeup artist) arrived at our hotel promptly on the morning of our wedding and far exceeded expectations! They were very responsive and... Read More accommodating to everyone's hair and makeup requests and even stayed extra time to ensure that the photographer could capture some "getting ready" shots. I would highly recommend Lashes and Lace for your big day!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Lauren C

Kacie and her team were amazing. Just trust them!!!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Maureen

Exceptional! Kacie was such a pleasure to work with and Amber and her team did a phenomenal job on our hair and makeup. We couldn’t have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Melanie P

Lashes and Lace provided makeup, eyelashes and hair for my entire bridal party, mothers and myself. Maggie and Heather were our two girls. They were very efficient at getting all hair and makeup done for each girl..and after a night of partying at the rehearsal dinner, none of... Read More us looked exactly chipper. I was shocked at the quality of work and amount of time in which the girls were moving through the line! I didn't care how each girl did their hair or makeup so each style was very unique and it was all flawless. I cannot say how pleased I am with the way my hair and makeup were done. I presented two simple pictures and my hair was EXACTLY what I showed my stylist. The makeup lasted all night, even through a drizzle during our pictures prior to the ceremony. Maggie and Heather were very professional and fun to work with. They have great personalities and really added to the joy of our wedding day. I cannot thank them enough for being part our our special day and making us look beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Dena R

The best hair and makeup for weddings in Charleston! I used Lashes and Lace based on recommendations from friends and a family member in the wedding business, and it was a great choice. Kacie, the owner, is very professional and accommodating, plus the whole team is a lot of... Read More fun. They are great at respecting your individual style for your wedding. Would recommend them completely!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Loren M

Absolutely wonderful to work with! The girls that worked on our hair and makeup were the first vendors to arrive to our venue and were ready to go early. They even helped me make sure I got in my dress without messing up my hair or makeup. Everyone looked amazing from the first... Read More look photos all the way until after the reception.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Brittany L

Lashes and Lace was absolutely amazing!! From the trial to the wedding day, everything was exactly as I dreamed. I felt so beautiful and couldn't have imagined my hair and make up looking better than it did on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also received beautiful hair and make... Read More up that made them look great standing by my side. Thanks Lashes and Lace!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Emily N

Lashes and Lace was awesome!! Deborah did my hair and makeup and she did an amazing job! Would recommend this bridal team to anyone for their big day!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Katie S

Very pleased with both the service and customer service of this company!

2018-01-02T11:46:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Samantha A

As a wedding planner, I want the best for our brides. Kacie and her team at Lashes and Lace always make our brides feel and look absolutely gorgeous!! We couldn't recommend them more for your bridal hair and make up!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Katie C

Love, love, love Lashes and Lace!! Kacie is so sweet and responded to all of my emails! I had my hair and makeup trial for my bridal portraits and was so pleased! Brittany and Kera came the day of and were AMAZING!! They made all of us feel so pretty!! I already recommended them... Read More

to my sister who is getting married next year!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Joslyn L

Wow! Erica is incredible! I met with her for my trial run of hair and makeup, then for a spray tan two days before the wedding (I also brought my groom for his first spray tan and afterwards, he loved it), and finally on the morning of my wedding! She is so talented. She made me... Read More feel the most beautiful that I have ever felt in my entire life. She also did my mom's makeup and my 87 year old grandmother's makeup! Everyone looked stunning!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kristen W

Kacie and her team are amazing! Kacie did a fabulous job coordinating with me throughout our entire wedding process. On our day of I had Amber and Blake as stylists and they killed it! Amber and Blake did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids and rest of my bridal party.... Read More Blake styled my hair so beautifully, I could not imagine working with anyone else!