Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

136 Walton St, Syracuse, NY (315) 430-4926

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Brandy M

If I could give her 0 stars, I would. It started with me attempting to book a makeup trial 4 months before my wedding. I didn't ask to have it booked right away but she told me to wait and get ahold of her 2 months before my wedding. Now I know why. It was because she could... Read More still get money out of me even if I didn't like the makeup. Be warned that you still have to pay full price for yourself, your bridesmaids and MILEAGE if you cancel her 90 days before your wedding. I had my trial scheduled for 3pm on a Friday. I took the day off of work and drove 2 hours to meet her. About an hour and a half before my trial, she decided to message me on Facebook to let me know she was running behind with someone and asked me to reschedule for the following week. I explained that I drove 2 hours and wasn't going to turn around and come back next week. Frustrated, she got me in. I got there at 3, waited 10 minutes (which I didn't mind) but I was out of there by 3:45. She rushed through the makeup and barely spoke to me the whole time. She asked if I normally wore eyeliner on my bottom lash line and I said NO. And she still applied it there. She used a shade of airbrush makeup that was 5x too dark for me and didn't even put any makeup around my eyebrows. I had two huge white spots on my forehead above my eyesbrows. I asked for a gold, glittery look and it wasn't even close to what I had asked for. My mom said I looked like a clown. I immediately went to the Wegmans across from where she is located and made my mom go in and buy me makeup wipes so I could remove everything. The next day I told her I didn't want to use her for my wedding, and I had to pay $557.00. I know I signed the contract but between the way she tried to reschedule me, rushed though my makeup and then did a TERRIBLE job, I don't think I should have had to pay that much. She threatened me with legal action. Maybe it was just an awful experience for me, but I would not recommend her to anyone. I can't imagine what my bridesmaids would have looked like let alone me!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Caitlin V

Aubrey was amazing. The makeup for my wedding was perfect. She was professional and extremely efficient. She completed the bridal party's make up ahead of schedule. I would recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her again in the future.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Shelby M

Aubrey and her lashes are AH-mazing. She applied a full set of lash extensions the week before my wedding along with doing my makeup on wedding day. She worked with me to create the exact look I was going for but better! I received so many compliments on my lashes (that lasted... Read More forever) as well as how well my makeup stayed on in the 90 degree heat that day! She was able to get my makeup along with seven other wedding party’s makeup flawless with time to spare. I highly suggest using Aubrey for any of your makeup needs!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Laura V

Aubrey was amazing to work with for my wedding! She is very responsive to emails and texts. We did a trial 2 months before the wedding and she took the look I was going for and brought it to life. It was perfect and natural, especially given that I don’t wear much makeup... Read More normally day to day. I also had Aubrey to eyelash extensions 1 week before the wedding, and I absolutely LOVED them! They made my eyes really pop, and they stayed in place beautifully for the wedding and honeymoon. They’re worth the extra money! On my wedding day, she travelled to my location, which was very relaxed and made our getting ready time so fun! My makeup was even better than at the trial. I’ve never felt so beautiful in my life! She made my 4 bridesmaids, my mom, stepmom, and mother in law look so gorgeous too. Meghan, a girl Aubrey commonly works with for weddings, did our hair. Everyone’s hair also looked gorgeous and stayed in place all night. You won’t be disappointed in working with Aubrey!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Sarah D

Aubrey is amazing. I'm not very good at makeup, and I rarely wear more than eye makeup, so I wanted to make sure that I still looked like myself at the wedding. Aubrey did the airbrush makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids, and it was awesome. It is so lightweight, and it lasted... Read More from 9 am until I made it to bed sometime very early the next day! She arrived at the bridal suite promptly, and was very friendly and professional. She remembered exactly what we had decided on in my makeup trial. The makeup was flawless! She even gives you a little lip kit so you can reapply after it gets worn off. I would highly recommend Aubrey for anyone's wedding, she was amazing!!

Amazing Hair & Makeup Team!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Jennelle M

I hired Aubrey and her hairstylist, Megan, for my wedding in Ithaca in June 2013. Aubrey and Megan did an amazing, beautiful job on everyone! I can't recommend them highly enough. First, there were 10 people in my party (bride, 8 bridesmaids, and mother of the bride), so I was... Read More somewhat worried about timing. I should not have been--these two are such professionals, they had everyone in and out with time to spare. The best bonus of all was that Aubrey actually gives package discounts for large parties, unlike all other vendors that wanted to charge me more for my large party. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted the day, despite hours of dancing in the heat! Also, I was a bit hesitant about the airbrushing that Aubrey uses, because I'd never been airbrushed before and was afraid it would look cakey. NOTHING could be further from the truth! It was light, and looked and felt invisible. I think for a wedding day, it's the only way to go! I would recommend this team to ANYONE!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Zainab M

Aubrey is a pleasure to work with! I loved her professionalism throughout our entire planning. She listened to me about my vision for the big day and added a few tips on how to achieve this!After my first trial I was unhappy with the choices I made...and so was she. So she made... Read More sure we did another trial! She is wonderful to work with and really transforms a bride on her wedding day!! She is worth every penny ladies!! Thank you so much Aubrey!!

This is the one for you!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Julie V

By far the best make-up artist I have ever been to! I would never go anywhere else! Aubrey, the owner of Lashes, Locks & Lips did my make-up for my wedding and did the MOST AMAZING job!! I loved it so much, that I asked her to do my make-up for my "Flaunt the Dress" photo... Read More shoot. And, again it was unbelievable! It was perfect both times! One of the best things is that Aubrey is extremely knowledgeable about make-up - what to use (product, color, etc) and how much, but also, that she did my make-up exactly how I wanted it! She didn't try to push colors/make-up that I didn't want, like many others I have been to. Also, she did a trial run before the wedding so I we had the opportunity to plan how my make-up would look for the big day! I was able to sit back and enjoy the big day, knowing my make-up would look fabulous!!