We're in it for love. One love. One dress.

Lasting Bridal Couture has been serving Dallas/Ft Worth for over 25 years. We are family owned and find such joy in helping brides find the gown of their dreams. We offer a vast array of gowns from 11 amazing designers, and over 300 samples in store. Our gowns range from $800- $3000. We also have a Sample Room of gowns to purchase off the rack at a variety of price points! We are a full service boutique, offering bridal gowns, bridesmaids, mother of the bride gowns, flower girls, and all accessories needed to complete your bridal vision and we offer an in-house seamstress for bridal gown alterations for a one- stop shop to perfect your bridal look.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

14809 Inwood, Addison, TX (972) 960-1800

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 rachel B

I can't even with Lasting Bridal Couture! A good "can't even", of course. I'm a Houston bride; so of course I went to the big box stores, 3 of them to be exact. Not a wise choice, because I was overwhelmed and was threatening to wear a bed sheet & call it a day. After... Read More discovering WToo on a whim search, I then searched for the dresses on Pinterest. I found THE ONE on Pinterest. I couldn't NOT try it on. I called all 4 bridal stores in Houston that carry WToo, all to be told "sorry, we have other styles you can try on though!" I'm sorry, I worked for a retail company that is KNOWN for its customer service & you never tell a customer no. I googled the dress and typed in "Dallas, TX". LBC popped up; I called, made the appointment, drove to Dallas from Houston and bought it within 10 minutes of stepping foot into the door. I drove back today and had a 1st look appointment with Tori who was so sweet, caring and helpful. She buttoned my dress up, helped me with my train, and was just so attentive. I tried on a veil and requested a single layered veil. My angels-singing-with-a-harp moment was when Tori asked "with a raw edge?". Tori, you get it. I didn't even have to ask for a raw edge (which I wanted!), but your experience/knowledge/expertise just KNEW. If that's not fate, I don't know what is. Tori also recommended a great brunch place up the street, so she definitely won me over. My dress came home with me, I ordered my veil, brunch with my mom & 2 of my bridesmaids was perfect; I'm a happy girl. Y'all, if I can recommend coming here first: DO. IT. Even if you're an out-of-town bride, DO. IT. (Secretly, see how big box stores treat you like cattle first, then come here.) LBC is 2,000% customer service done right. Thank y'all for a great experience!

2016-08-06T16:27:51 Response from the vendor

We were so thrilled to help you find your dream dress! Your kind words mean so much to us, thank you. We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Stephanie O

Great bridal salon with wonderful staff. The consultant really listened to what I was saying and pulled some great dresses that I would have never picked out. She was great because she was an advocate for what I wanted, not the rest of the bridal party. They have a great... Read More selection of gowns at all different price points. The store is intimate enough to where you don't feel like you have a great selection without being over-whelmed or that you're buying from a bulk-bin. There are many great bridal shops in Dallas but this should be on everyone's list.

Great Selection! Great People!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 April S

I love this place! Everyone that works there is great and their selection and prices are wonderful! Give it a try!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen R

Found my ceremony dress at Lasting Bridal and I couldn't have been happier with the boutique's assistance in finding it! The sales associates are friendly and try their best to work within your budget and style. Unfortunately, the wrong dress size was mistakenly ordered, but the... Read More owner was more than helpful in fixing the problem and ordering the correct dress size. The seamstress at this boutique does a beautiful job and is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lindsey S

Lauren was great to work with! She did a great job of finding dresses that actually suited me, and the prices were competitive. They had a huge variety of styles, and were easy to schedule appointments with.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Megan D

LBC is one of a kind!!! They treat you like you are the most important bride, which is hard to do. From the moment I got there, Shannyn was attentive and so fun to work with. I had an unpleasant visit at another wedding boutique so I didn't have high hopes. Everything they do... Read More is top notch and everyone there is so wonderful! You must go to LBC if you're looking for a wedding dress, you will not regret it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thank you LBC and Shannyn for helping me find the dress of my dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Susan C

I found my perfect dress here! I came as a walk-in with no appointment and they kindly accommodated me and my crew when they could have easily turned us away! They had an amazing selection of dresses, and they were easy to navigate. The staff was extremely nice and helpful, and... Read More you could see the joy on all their faces when I found my dress. I would definitely recommend this boutique to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Stacy D

Lasting bridal couture is amazzinggg! I had a wonderful experience finding my dress there, not to mention at a very reasonable price! Unfortunately, there was a mistake made in shipping my dress to me (I live in North Carolina currently) and John was supportive, sympathetic,... Read More and very caring! And it ended up all working out in the end. I can't say enough good things about the store and especially the amazing staff that will truly care about you and your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Kolbee G

Absolutely wonderful service in all departments!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Allie D

Bought my dress here and it couldn't have been better! All the other places in my price range were more fend for yourself type places but they made me feel like a princess. Everyone there is excited for you and very welcoming and helpful. Ended up only having to get a bustle and... Read More breast cups put in my dress and the price to get it there was reasonable and they had it steamed and ready to pick up the week of the wedding. Reservation process was easy and online and had a great selection without being too overwhelming.

great selection, no pushy salespeople

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Emily P

My mother was the one who wanted me to try this salon and I'm glad I did- they have a great selection in a vast range of prices and I was able to find my dress on my first visit. Lo was very helpful, and kind (absolutely NO "what size do you plan on being for the wedding?"... Read More talk). I was able to order my dress with no fuss and the held it for me in the store between try-ons and tailoring. I used their in-house seamstress to get my dress fitted and she did a beautiful job taking in the lace; I couldn't tell where she had modified things, she did such a clean job. One note, though- when picking your bustle style be sure that the back is exactly how you want the final product to look. I mistakenly thought we were just trying different styles, not that those pins were where the final laces would go and it ended up being a little longer in back than I wanted. Everything worked out just fine, though.

Great Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Shannon S

I went to several bridal salons and this one was by far the best. Everyone there was very kind and helpful. They had a large selection of dresses and I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding. The alterations lady at the salon did a great job as well.

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Sammi G

Sarah was awesome, friendly & very helpful! Although I ended up finding a dress she was unable to order, I truly appreciated her & all of her assistance. She was so wonderful!! I highly recommend this bridal boutique & Sarah too!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Sammi G

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Kimberley C

KUDOS TO THE SEAMSTRESS! I did not buy my dress from Lasting Bridal Couture, but I did get it altered here. My dress was a sample off the mannequin and was 3-4 sizes too big and, only being 5'2", the dress was about a foot or two too long. The dress had a lace bodice with lace... Read More overlay at the bottom. The seamstress effortlessly tackled all these tasks to give me a wonderfully fitting dress. The only thing that I disliked was the service from the retail sales ladies. As soon as I came in and stated that I was looking to get my dressed altered, they shooed me to the back of the boutique to the alterations area. A smile or bubbly personality that they showed every lady that walked in after me to buy a dress, would've been greatly appreciated. We only got that when my mother started to look for her dress to wear to my wedding. Other than that, this place was very nice to visit.

Very service oriented and reasonably priced

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Amanda B

I told my stylist my price range and she didn't try to take me higher than what I felt comfortable with (unlike some other places I visited). She was so helpful and provided a high level of service. They kept me with my stylist every time I came in so I got to know her over the... Read More many months. Smaller boutique salon but I was impressed with the range of dresses. They were accommodating and I got my alterations done there. I was actually referred by a friend that had bought her dress there and I will recommend friends there from here on out!

Great dresses, terrible seamstress and terrible customer service for anyone who complains

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Michelle L

Everyone at the boutique was super friendly at first, and they have a wonderful selection of very reasonably priced gowns. I really enjoyed my original experience there in terms of bridal gowns, however it went downhill after that. Then we got to alterations. Their in-house... Read More streamstress is terrible. She's either too busy or too lazy, I'm not sure which, to do the job right or ensure the dress is exactly what you want. She GLUED parts of my dress together so that when another seamstress tried to fix it, the lace lace ripped from the bodice of my dress. She also was resistent to taking in my dress, which she said fit perfectly - it was a size too big, it didn't fit perfectly at all, but she didn't want to spend the time working on it. Once I let the boutique know what had happened they got defensive and would not offer a refund for the alterations gone wrong. Terrible customer service in the end. Highly dissapointed that they would treat a customer that way during what should be a fun and meaningful experenice

So easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla T

I had no clue where to start when I started wedding dress shopping. I had been to several of the chain stores (David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo, etc.) and was feeling pretty lost even with the nice girl's help at those places. I liked a few, but never had that "Ah Ha!" moment... Read More with any of the dresses. I also felt that the quality of the dresses at those stores wasn't up to par with what I had envisioned (even on my somewhat limited budget). I decided to go over to Lasting Bridal Couture on my last stop and I was soooo happy I did. Rachel was our assistant and when I described dresses that I liked at the other stores, she immediately began pulling dresses off the rack for me. I am really small so it was hard to tell what many of them would look like once in the right size and she was able to pull and tug them in such a way that I could tell which ones I liked a lot easier. Thanks to Rachel, I selected a Maggie Sottero gown that I fell in love with. I had narrowed it down to 2 in the boutique and one at David's Bridal...she even looked at the pictures of the one I liked at David's and helped me narrow it down based on how the dress would look after alterations and helping me see the big picture! After the dress came in, alterations were a breeze! The seamstress being on site was a huge help ( I was terrified to have someone cut on that dress ), and she got everything perfect on the first try! I had no worries at all and they took care of everything! Highly recommend their shop and service. Wish more retailers were like them!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

I called to make an appointment for my niece. Told them my fast time frame and her size. They laughed and basically said I was going to be out of luck, they couldn't order her a dress that fast but we could look At sample gowns they would be 3-4 sizes too big for her. But... Read More after being laughed at I was over them.

Wedding shopping Bliss

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jayme C

I made a reservation online and was assigned a helper. Little did I know that my helper, Rebekah, would turn into an actual friend. This girl knew my body style and what looked best on it. She was fully invested in every visit I made to LBC. Every fitting, she was there helping.... Read More When I picked it up, she asked for pictures! She also helped my sister pick out a beautiful bridesmaid dress that fit her body perfectly. I had a wonderful experience with LBC and I would highly recommend them.

Such a great experience getting my Maggie Sottero gown

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Claire J

I had a great experience with Lasting Bridal Couture of Addison. I worked with Sarah (I think that's her name), and she was a doll. She seemed so genuinely excited for me that it made the experience so much more fun. I loved that they had gowns that came in larger sample sizes.... Read More I cannot say enough good things about my purchase experience here.

Amazing Little Shop!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Amy P

I had the absolute best experience at Lasting Bridal Couture! From the moment we walked in we were greeted with smiling faces eager to help. I made a last minute appointment with them when one of my other shops cancelled on me. I'm so glad they cancelled and Lasting Bridal... Read More stepped in! My attendant listened to everything I said about what style I was looking for and what my budget was. She did not have the specific dresses I wanted to try, but she pulled dresses almost exactly like them by other designers. They did an amazing job of pinning the dresses on my small frame so I could get a good idea of what they would look like. She explained in detail how they would alter the dresses to create a better fit. When I mentioned anything being scratchy, material wise, she explained how their tailor could fix it and what they have done for other brides previously. They spent time helping me style each dress too so that I could get the overall "vision" of the dress. Accessories really do make a big difference with some of those dresses, they were wonderful about styling. They helped me in and out of each dress, not once was I left to fend for myself. They listened to my dislikes and grabbed other dresses to try on. Not once did they bring me a dress that was over my budget, which was so appreciated! They made me feel like the only bride in the world, I got exceptional service from start to finish. I felt like a million bucks when I left. I highly recommend this shop. They also have a wide variety of dresses so you are sure to find something you like. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shop!!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Kathleen W

I purchased my wedding gown, veil and belt at Lasting Bridal Couture. I went to two other shops and definitely had the best experience at Lasting Bridal. The consultants were helpful but not pushy. They communicated with me anytime something I ordered arrived. I had my... Read More alterations done here as well, and she did an excellent job. It is a little on the pricier end, but I had absolutely NO issues with this cute little shop. Would definitely recommend!

Nice place

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Sara D

Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Lasting Bridal Coutoure. I found the gown of my dreams, and the consultants were very patient with me as I struggled through making my purchase decision. Everyone was always very friendly. The only frustration occurred when I needed to... Read More have the gown altered. They were unable to meet with me on the weekend…I had to come on a weekday. I live 3 hours away from the shop and work every weekday, so making it on a weekday was nearly impossible. When I did make it on a weekday, they were unable to meet with me at that time. It was quite frustrating; however, it ended up working out when the head of alterations set up another time to meet with me. The dress was not quite finished when I arrived to pick it up, but it was quickly finished thereafter. Besides the hiccups with alterations, I did enjoy my experience. There is a large selection of gowns, and the consultants give you one-on-one attention to find you the gown of your dreams. I also visited about 10 other dress shops in the Dallas area, and no other salons were as friendly and nice as this place. I was very pleased with my purchase.

Brides Review

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Kristen S

Sarah is amazing! They have a very good selection of different designers!