Lasting Moments for a lifetime!

Lasting Moments is a professional photo booth service that is designed specifically for parties such as weddings, proms, reunions, birthdays, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, etc. You name it, anywhere there is gathering of people looking to have a good time we are a perfect addition. What makes Lasting Moments Photo Booth so special, is that it is a professional grade photo booth that is very affordable with no sacrifice to quality. You can easily spend over $1000 for what LM Booth offers for way less.

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Holly R

Wow! I'm so happy with how perfectly this worked out. Jeff is not only professional he is flexible and makes sure you are 100% happy before and after your event! He had a special custom frame for the pics and everyone loved his props!!! Best Photobooth company in the business oh... Read More and also really reasonably priced!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

I used Lasting Moments photo booth for my wedding and they did a phenomenal job! I have since been to 3 other weddings which all had photo booths and none of their prints, booths, props or service compared to this company. They are so easy to work with and accommodate your every... Read More need. I will definitely be using them again. FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 lauren m

I hired the lasting moments photo booth for my wedding. It was a hit, my guest loved it and mentioned how fun it was. They were prompt and professional. Their pops were fun, and the prints my guest and I received were great. Their price is right and reasonable. If I have... Read More another event I will hire them again. Thankyou lasting moments for your great service. 👍👍

2016-07-12T01:41:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for picking us we loved your wedding a true fairytail!!!Cant wait to work with you again!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Krizty K

Working with Lasting moments was awesome. Jeff customized us the perfect logo for the photo strips. We chose the open photobooth get more guests in pictures and it was perfect. There were so many props my guests had so much fun with them. The pictures came out great! I just... Read More wish my husband and I had gotten some more of us!! Jeff also gave us a digital copy of all the photos taken that night. It was great being able to have a copy of all The funny photos taken that night.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Cathy H

WONDERFUL COMPANY TO WORK WITH. JEFF AND PATTY ARE FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT. THEIR PHOTO BOOTH PROPS ARE FANTASTIC AND THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL WITH MAKING IT FIT YOUR THEME. LOVED WORKING WITH THEM. WILL USE THEM AGAIN

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jorge G

The guys are amazing. They definitely bring out the fun with all their props and our guests loved every minute of it. Highly recommend them as they are very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Bryan G

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Bryan G

These guys are a delight to work with and definitely make for one memorable night. Glad we found them and they work with you to accommodate to your price range. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Brady W

Awesome group of people, very accomidating and helped keep the party organization keep seemless. The booth was hit and everyone came out to tale pictueres that were loads of fun.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Brendon H

You won't find a better Photo Booth company out there! Absolutely professional, fun and cheap. Awesome people!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Dawn S

Highly recommend! I hired them for my daughter' 16th birthday party! They were fairly priced, reliable and professional! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jessica S

Great rates, great service and very professional! Highly recommend them for any event. We have used them twice and both times they did awesome!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Matt s

This is a grade a company. They will go above and beyond. Will definitely us them again.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Matt s

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Patty H

I saw them at a wedd they were so nice and just fun people to have at your event always accommodating at the last minute changes and always get the props organized so we could see everything a amazing vendor will defiantly use them!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 becca m

Lasting Moments photo booth was amazing at our company party. Jeff was very professional and fun and made sure we all had a great time. The props were very fun and we all had a blast. We will be using Lasting Moments for all our company parties from now on!

2016-12-06T23:11:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We hade a blasting being there and cant wait to be at the other events.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 becca m

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

The props they had were so much fun. The booth was used 100% of the time and everyone loved it

2016-11-08T22:24:04 Response from the vendor

thank you so much! we work hard to make sure our props are fun and trendy

Jeffrey & Patricia Gnann

We are passionate about weddings, it's a new adventure for all couples and what better way to capture it then with fun photos!!! Our first photo booth experience was at a wedding that made one them selves and the amount of fun that the guests and wedding party were having was incredible. We knew then we wanted to be a part of that. I believe Lasting Moments is unique in the sense that we are not just a vendor but friends We have done over 100 wedding events thus far and are still adding amazing moments!!!