Hello Beautiful

Congratulations! You’re engaged! I’m thrilled that you’re considering Latanya & Co. Weddings as part of your special day to capture the joyful moments, from pre-ceremony to the reception and everything in between. SPRING SPECIAL: Book your wedding before July 1, 2017 and second photographer will be added to your package at no additional charge. My team and I take pride in offering not only the highest quality photography and video but using our combined talent to that tell your unique story. All with personalized, exceptional customer service, including Spanish speaking staff.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Apollo Beach, FL All of Florida & Destination Weddings Worldwide (813) 489-4459

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Megan H

Where do I even begin... when we started looking for a wedding photographer I knew our budget would be limiting. I found Latanya and her pictures were beautiful so we booked, but I was still skeptical. We had an engagement shoot and I was so nervous because my (now) husband and... Read More I had never had professional pictures taken but she made it so easy and fun and the pictures were beautiful! The day of our wedding she made everything so quick and easy which I greatly appreciated! I will recommend her for ANYONE looking for a photographer, you'll be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jerri H

What a great photographer!! She was so very friendly and accommodating and has an eye for capturing those special moments that you'll cherish for years to come. My daughter recently got married on Clearwater Beach and we received hundreds of beautiful photos and an awesome... Read More video. If you're looking for a photographer in the area, I HIGHLY recommend LaTanya & Co!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsey H

The second I met with Latanya I knew she was a perfect match to capture my wedding day. From the very beginning she was so kind and so helpful. When booking a photographer, I had in mind that I'd book and then not hear from them until shortly before my wedding date. I was SO... Read More WRONG. From the start, Latanya helped me and guided me through the planning process, created a timeline for me, gave me advice that I hadn't received from anyone else. I literally cannot say enough good things about this amazing woman and her team. I did a boudoir shoot with her first and she made me feel so comfortable and it was not awkward at all... which was my first concern when decided to do a boudoir shoot for my husband. She's so thoughtful and gave me reminder emails, countdowns and adorable little gifts along the way. You can tell that she does this because she really loves what she does. I won't ever recommend any other photographer, she is the whole package and then some. I'm so grateful to have been able to work with Latanya Henry Photography.

2017-04-18T23:03:35 Response from the vendor

Our goal is to always go above and beyond! I am very grateful that we did just that, thank you for trusting my team to capture your love story! My team and I still talk about what a beautiful wedding yours was and the grooms... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brandi J

Latanya's work was excellent at my bacholorette party and wedding! My guests and I had a ball posing with the various props at the photo booth and all the pictures came out great. Latanya is professional and friendly, making everyone feel confident and comfortable enough to pose... Read More for the camera. I definitely recommend her services.

2017-04-18T23:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feed back. Oh, what fun we had capturing your bachelorette party and then the wedding! Beautiful from start to end. With lots of family, love and laughter!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jeni M

The service from Latanya & Co. Weddings is unbeatable! She is extremely patient and caters to her client's every need. Her creativity and enthusiasm for photography are amazing, and our family is so grateful to have been able to have her as our photographer!

2017-04-18T23:05:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you our number one goal is always to deliver the very best! I am glad that we were able to deliver for you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cari W

Latanya & Co. Weddings are an absolute dream to work with. Their attention to detail is unremarkable. Their pictures are absolutely breathtaking and will be treasured for life. They work with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Latanya & Co. Weddings to any and... Read More every bride.

2016-10-24T08:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback! My team and I pride ourselves on working together to provide the best possible outcome for each and ever event. Its awesome when our clients let us know that we have reached our goal!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Carla J

Best photographer! What a wonderful experience!

2016-10-18T17:46:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We work as a team in hopes that we always deliver the best possible experience and images! So, its nice to hear we were successful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maurice T

I would highly recommend Latanaya & Co. Very prompt, and professional. Latanya is great with people, the photo shoot went smoothly, and the pictures turned out great.

2016-10-18T17:47:59 Response from the vendor

Maurice, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We work hard as a team to deliver the best always. So, it makes us happy to receive the feed back that we are doing a good job!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

My experience with Latanya was incredible!!! I have never modeled or even felt remotely comfortable behind a camera and Latanya made it feel so natural. She knows how to bring out inner beauty because she truly sees it, and man, can she capture it! Aside from her warm and... Read More inviting personality anyone would want at their wedding, she has such talent! I felt so average taking the photos but when I saw them I was absolutely blown away. Not only will she make you look beautiful, she will make you feel it. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

2016-10-12T17:56:47 Response from the vendor

Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I especially love when I can show a client their own kind of BEAUTIFUL! You where a natural and didn't even know it, your natural beauty and personality shined through every photo and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sonya M

I trusted Latanya & Co. Weddings to come and do photographs for two very special events. My baby sisters baby shower and again on her wedding day. Both events I was extremely pleased. Latanya runs a professional , fun, personable business. She made us feel comfortable in front... Read More of the camera, our guest continue to compliment the pictures taken at both events!!! I would recommend and will always use this company for future events.

2016-10-12T16:21:20 Response from the vendor

Sonya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I have to say the biggest compliment to myself and my team is when our clients return again and again. You are an amazing big sister and I am very pleased we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sonya M

2016-10-16T13:28:07 Response from the vendor

Sonya, thank yo for taking the time to share your experience working with Latanya & Co. Weddings. It is music to my ears when a client books us again for their important events. We pride ourselves on having a team that works together to always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

I loved working with Tanya and her crew. They worked to get the best pictures and video, they were all wonderful! Would recommend to anyone looking for quality photos for their special moment.

2016-10-12T16:24:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We pride ourselves on having a great team that works together at all times to produce the very best for our clients!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jane M

Choosing Latanya as my photographer was something I never knew I needed! She made the surroundings feel very comfortable and myself feel beautiful even though I'm no expert in modeling. Im very awkward, silly (which could work in your favor) and clumsy but I can assure you, my... Read More photos were anything but! The photoshoot took place on a beach in Hawai'i where we were laughing the entire time which brought out amazingly organic feel type of photos so effortlessly. I had a few outfits which I've never felt rush changing into the next. We took our time, played with ideas and went with the flow. Never once did I feel intimidated and although I admit I was very nervous, that went away instantaneously as soon as we started. Her vision and direction is beyond fantastic. I admit some poses felt awkward but TRUST IN HER VISION, I promise, you surely won't look awkward when the final piece is presented! My photos were delivered to me very quickly and all came out picture perfect! Every color scheme, contrast, lighting was PERFECT! She worked on them right away and even gave me a few preview pictures the same day as I was waiting for the rest! (Which got me feeling 100x more excited!). Overall my experience with Latanya was incredible, wonderful, comfortable, and left me with a warm happy feeling knowing I did not regret a single thing. I will sure be going back to Latanya for future memories!! THANK YOU.

2016-10-12T16:59:27 Response from the vendor

WOW, Thank you Jane, for taking the time to share your experience! I got a little choked up reading your review. My time working in Hawaii was amazing and I was so happy to show you're BEAUTIFUL! It is music to my ears when my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Cissi T

HELLO BEAUTIFUL! This was the very first thing I heard from my Latanya & Co team member. Little did I know they consider that phrase as more than a tag line. From the very first photo to the very last photo, they make sure that everyone and everything they photograph is its... Read More own BEAUTIFUL moment! We chose them because they came highly recommended and we will continue to use them for all of our special occasions!

2016-10-05T11:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really do pride ourselves in showing everyone their own kind of Beautiful! We appreciate you trusting us to tell your story through our lens.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jessica N

I cannot say enough amazing thing about Latanya and team. They have been awesome since day one. I never had to think twice about our decision to hire them. We felt as if we have known them for years, this allowed me and my now husband to be comfortable and it really shows in all... Read More of our pictures. Who knew we could look like we belong in a magazine. On the day of our wedding Latanya and team were there every step of the way capturing our story the way only we could tell it... simply amazing. I look forward to using Latanya for any and all of my family's photography needs!

2016-09-24T18:46:22 Response from the vendor

Carlos & Jessica, It was our pleasure! Thank you for trusting us to document your wedding day! I have to say you know the wedding is amazing when even your vendors are invited to let loose at the After Party. We really appreciate how well... Read Less Read More

Latanya Henry

I was born in a quaint town in Newmarket, England and raised on military bases around the world. In exploring new places and cultures, I found my passion for capturing images. I received my first camera when I was ten years old; it was a Kodak 110 that I took everywhere. Many cameras later, I continue to find solace in photographing the world and people around me. In the studio, I love for my photography to capture the story of a moment and preserve it in time forever. Outside of the studio, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my husband, daughter, and two rescued dogs.