Hello Beautiful

Congratulations! You’re engaged! I’m thrilled that you’re considering Latanya & Co. Weddings as part of your special day to capture the joyful moments, from pre-ceremony to the reception and everything in between. My team and I take pride in offering not only the highest quality photography and video, but also in using our combined talent to tell your unique story. All with personalized, exceptional customer service, including Spanish speaking staff. New for 2018 we are excited to be joining forces with Vanessa of Takes 2 Photography in order to offer more services throughout Florida.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Apollo Beach, FL Florida & Destination Weddings Worldwide (813) 489-4459

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Nicole T

Latanya and Company were simply amazing before, during and even after our wedding day! Latanya took the time from the very beginning to get to know me and my husband, and learn about every detail we would want captured for this memorable day. Her team was extremely professional... Read More and fun to work with during our wedding, making us feel comfortable and at ease. The photos and videos we received after continue to make our family and friends laugh, smile and cry! They did such a fantastic job portraying the love and emotion felt by all on our wedding day! *We loved them so much that we are using them as a preferred vendor for our soon to be wedding venue! So grateful for all they did!

2018-03-06T20:06:22 Response from the vendor

Nicole & Jared, we truly loved capturing your wedding day! The whole team is still talking about how we could have spent hours among the Oaks photographing you both. After your inaugural wedding, we couldn't be more excited to capture more weddings at Wandering Oaks!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Kirsty E

Where do I start.. The moment I messaged Latanya, I knew I wanted to use her company. I just had a gut feeling she would be perfect for us. The first time meeting Latanya and her husband was for our engagement pictures. They were so helpful and made us feel so comfortable around... Read More each other and them. Which in my opinion is the biggest plus was feeling so comfortable with them as if we knew them both for a long time. Latanya was so helpful was not only picture ideas but with other wedding planning too. The day of the wedding came and Latanya and her team came and were ready to work. Latanya and her team were very professional and timely. They all were so patient with all of our flower girls (3 of them) and even took our daughter (2yrs) to entertain her so we could get some good shoots. We left the wedding so excited to see our pictures. Of course, When we got our pictures back, they came out AMAZING. We are so satisfied with Latanya and her team. I truly recommended them

2018-01-31T13:49:59 Response from the vendor

Kirsty thank you for taking the time to give myself and my team a review. Capturing your beautiful wedding was a perfect way to kick off 2018. We still can't stop talking about your amazing flowers! Addison and her cousins were adorable and I would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Megan H

Where do I even begin... when we started looking for a wedding photographer I knew our budget would be limiting. I found Latanya and her pictures were beautiful so we booked, but I was still skeptical. We had an engagement shoot and I was so nervous because my (now) husband and... Read More I had never had professional pictures taken but she made it so easy and fun and the pictures were beautiful! The day of our wedding she made everything so quick and easy which I greatly appreciated! I will recommend her for ANYONE looking for a photographer, you'll be so happy you did!

2017-07-23T16:40:54 Response from the vendor

We love to hear that we exceeded your expectations, that is always our goal!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Kingsley A

Before we met latanya we were getting pushed by different photographer due to either unprofessionalism or lack of plan for how to make our wedding memorable. First time meeting latanya she was very professional and organized. She brought her portfolio and it was amazing. She was... Read More awesome during our photoshoot and she gave us the picture back in two days. We recommend her to anyone that values great art and quality pictures. Cant wait for the wedding pictires. A++++

2018-03-06T20:13:08 Response from the vendor

Kingsley & Tee we can hardly wait to capture your wedding as your engagement shoot was on fire! 😊 We are so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Letitia D

Latanya is amazing! She understood my daughter's vision and took it beyond her expectations. Thank you for making her dream come true!

2018-01-04T14:31:39 Response from the vendor

Our goal is always to show our clients just how beautiful they are!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kayla T

Working with Latanya & Co Weddings was an amazing experience. From the first meeting to the delivery of my stunning portraits I always felt they were with me at every step of the way. I would highly recommend Latanya and her team.

2018-01-04T14:34:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Our potential clients love to hear from real couples. We work hard everyday to deliver an all around great experience when working with us.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Yvonne P

We are so impressed with our daughters engagement photos. They are stunning. Latanya really captured the couples personality all while putting them at ease in front of the camera. My husband and I cannot wait for Latanya to come back to North Carolina this spring to capture the... Read More wedding. She is very professional and reliable. Our family will continue to work with Latanya & Co Weddings for all our photography needs.

2017-10-24T21:09:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. Capturing your daughters engagement photos at Duke Gardens made for a beautiful backdrop. You should be receiving your save the dates soon. Then before you know it my team and I will be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jasmine P

Let me just tell you... Latonya Henry is simply amazing and truly gifted!! From day 1 Latonya has been phenomenal! Earlier this year we had our engagement photos taken. Both my fiance and I were unsure of where we wanted to take the photos, what to wear, how many outfits, etc.... Read More Latonya guided us through the whole process and also found the perfect location! She really knows how to capture the moment and I am eager to see our special moments captured during the wedding next year! I look forward to looking at our wedding photos 10 years from now and reliving the best day of our lives! Thank you for all of your hard work and going above and beyond!

2017-10-20T16:34:16 Response from the vendor

Jasmine capturing you and Brandeyn, on location at Duke Gardens in North Carolina was certainly a highlight for us here in the studio. We look forward to traveling to NC again to capture your wedding in the spring!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chasady S

One of the best investments I made for my wedding day. Latanya is so wonderful to work with..Detailed, talented and so professional..I have gotten so many compliments on our photos..She has a wonderful team of photographers and videographers...So impressed.

2017-10-09T23:02:31 Response from the vendor

Chasady capturing you and Nick's love story was a highlight of our wedding season! Your daughters toast has us all in tears, simply beautiful! Myself and my team pride ourselves on delivering not only amazing images but exceptional customer service. Thank you again for trusting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Tina L

I can't say enough good things about Latanya Henry and her team! Latanya has to be one of the sweetest people I've met. Not only is she so sweet and kind, but she is so thoughtful and is an absolute fabulous photographer. I found Latanya through the knot and I'm so glad I... Read More did. I just got married 2 weeks ago, August 26, 2017 in Clearwater, FL. Latanya and her team were so professional and were just wonderful. Latanya also did my engagement photos which came out beautiful. For my wedding, Latanya wound up booking a room at the same hotel as me, even though she lives in Florida and came to my rehearsal, on her own and took pictures, on her own and made sure that everything went smoothly. On my wedding day, LaTanya had a private balcony in her room and she let us use it to take pictures on, which by the way came out awesome! I mean, what photographer, let's your wedding party parade through their room to their balcony and takes pictures on their balcony, so they can get the best pictures of you...Latanya does. Latanya and her team went well above and beyond any photographer that I have ever used. I almost felt like Latanya was my personal wedding planner. Throughout the whole time of my wedding, she kept in touch with me, she gave me pointers on everything, not just how to take a good picture. She was very professional. The next day after my wedding, Latanya actually had my some pictures for me to look at of my wedding. Latanya is going to be my photographer for any future pictures that I'm going to need and I highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married or anything else that you need pictures for. She is my photographer for LIFE!!

2017-10-02T16:07:17 Response from the vendor

Capturing the love between you and Larry was certainly one of the highlights from of our weddings this year. The love and laughter among your family and friends was palpable and made our job that much more fun! Thank you for trusting us to capture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kirsty E

I found Latanya on the knot and from the moment she wrote back to me I knew this is who we were going to use at our wedding. She answered every silly little question i had. When I was writing back and forth with her I just had this feeling of comfort. Which you need if you are... Read More having someone take pictures of your special day. I didn't get that feeling when I was researching other company's. So I didn't second guess myslef. So We booked our engagement picture and of course I was right! Latanya was very experienced and helpful during the shoot. I don't have much experience with posing with pictures and she was able to give me so many pointers. Our engagement pictures came out amazing. There is not one I don't love. We are so excited to use her for our upcoming wedding. I would definitely recommended her company to friends.

2017-10-02T16:12:37 Response from the vendor

Capturing yours and Gary's outdoor engagement session was a challenge after the week of rain, finally the rain gave us a break. Who would have thought the rain only added to the beauty of your session. My team and I are looking forward to telling... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Christina H

Latanya and her associates went above and beyond to cover our whole day from getting ready through the reception and captured every moment, from every angle, beautifully

2017-07-07T18:18:52 Response from the vendor

We truly enjoy capturing the love, family and joy that was in abundance at your wedding. Thank you for letting us know that we reached the goal that we strive for at each and every wedding.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jerri H

What a great photographer!! She was so very friendly and accommodating and has an eye for capturing those special moments that you'll cherish for years to come. My daughter recently got married on Clearwater Beach and we received hundreds of beautiful photos and an awesome... Read More video. If you're looking for a photographer in the area, I HIGHLY recommend LaTanya & Co!!

2017-10-02T16:15:45 Response from the vendor

The backdrop was perfect and it was certainly a beautiful day. Your daughter and your new son where a delight to capture. Telling their love story was yet another highlight of our year thus far.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsey H

The second I met with Latanya I knew she was a perfect match to capture my wedding day. From the very beginning she was so kind and so helpful. When booking a photographer, I had in mind that I'd book and then not hear from them until shortly before my wedding date. I was SO... Read More WRONG. From the start, Latanya helped me and guided me through the planning process, created a timeline for me, gave me advice that I hadn't received from anyone else. I literally cannot say enough good things about this amazing woman and her team. I did a boudoir shoot with her first and she made me feel so comfortable and it was not awkward at all... which was my first concern when decided to do a boudoir shoot for my husband. She's so thoughtful and gave me reminder emails, countdowns and adorable little gifts along the way. You can tell that she does this because she really loves what she does. I won't ever recommend any other photographer, she is the whole package and then some. I'm so grateful to have been able to work with Latanya Henry Photography.

2017-04-18T23:03:35 Response from the vendor

Our goal is to always go above and beyond! I am very grateful that we did just that, thank you for trusting my team to capture your love story! My team and I still talk about what a beautiful wedding yours was and the grooms... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brandi J

Latanya's work was excellent at my bacholorette party and wedding! My guests and I had a ball posing with the various props at the photo booth and all the pictures came out great. Latanya is professional and friendly, making everyone feel confident and comfortable enough to pose... Read More for the camera. I definitely recommend her services.

2017-04-18T23:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feed back. Oh, what fun we had capturing your bachelorette party and then the wedding! Beautiful from start to end. With lots of family, love and laughter!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jeni M

The service from Latanya & Co. Weddings is unbeatable! She is extremely patient and caters to her client's every need. Her creativity and enthusiasm for photography are amazing, and our family is so grateful to have been able to have her as our photographer!

2017-04-18T23:05:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you our number one goal is always to deliver the very best! I am glad that we were able to deliver for you!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Cari W

Latanya & Co. Weddings are an absolute dream to work with. Their attention to detail is unremarkable. Their pictures are absolutely breathtaking and will be treasured for life. They work with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Latanya & Co. Weddings to any and... Read More every bride.

2016-10-24T08:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback! My team and I pride ourselves on working together to provide the best possible outcome for each and ever event. Its awesome when our clients let us know that we have reached our goal!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Carla J

Best photographer! What a wonderful experience!

2016-10-18T17:46:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We work as a team in hopes that we always deliver the best possible experience and images! So, its nice to hear we were successful!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maurice T

I would highly recommend Latanaya & Co. Very prompt, and professional. Latanya is great with people, the photo shoot went smoothly, and the pictures turned out great.

2016-10-18T17:47:59 Response from the vendor

Maurice, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We work hard as a team to deliver the best always. So, it makes us happy to receive the feed back that we are doing a good job!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

My experience with Latanya was incredible!!! I have never modeled or even felt remotely comfortable behind a camera and Latanya made it feel so natural. She knows how to bring out inner beauty because she truly sees it, and man, can she capture it! Aside from her warm and... Read More inviting personality anyone would want at their wedding, she has such talent! I felt so average taking the photos but when I saw them I was absolutely blown away. Not only will she make you look beautiful, she will make you feel it. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

2016-10-12T17:56:47 Response from the vendor

Courtney, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I especially love when I can show a client their own kind of BEAUTIFUL! You where a natural and didn't even know it, your natural beauty and personality shined through every photo and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sonya M

I trusted Latanya & Co. Weddings to come and do photographs for two very special events. My baby sisters baby shower and again on her wedding day. Both events I was extremely pleased. Latanya runs a professional , fun, personable business. She made us feel comfortable in front... Read More of the camera, our guest continue to compliment the pictures taken at both events!!! I would recommend and will always use this company for future events.

2016-10-12T16:21:20 Response from the vendor

Sonya, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I have to say the biggest compliment to myself and my team is when our clients return again and again. You are an amazing big sister and I am very pleased we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sonya M

2016-10-16T13:28:07 Response from the vendor

Sonya, thank yo for taking the time to share your experience working with Latanya & Co. Weddings. It is music to my ears when a client books us again for their important events. We pride ourselves on having a team that works together to always... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

I loved working with Tanya and her crew. They worked to get the best pictures and video, they were all wonderful! Would recommend to anyone looking for quality photos for their special moment.

2016-10-12T16:24:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We pride ourselves on having a great team that works together at all times to produce the very best for our clients!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jane M

Choosing Latanya as my photographer was something I never knew I needed! She made the surroundings feel very comfortable and myself feel beautiful even though I'm no expert in modeling. Im very awkward, silly (which could work in your favor) and clumsy but I can assure you, my... Read More photos were anything but! The photoshoot took place on a beach in Hawai'i where we were laughing the entire time which brought out amazingly organic feel type of photos so effortlessly. I had a few outfits which I've never felt rush changing into the next. We took our time, played with ideas and went with the flow. Never once did I feel intimidated and although I admit I was very nervous, that went away instantaneously as soon as we started. Her vision and direction is beyond fantastic. I admit some poses felt awkward but TRUST IN HER VISION, I promise, you surely won't look awkward when the final piece is presented! My photos were delivered to me very quickly and all came out picture perfect! Every color scheme, contrast, lighting was PERFECT! She worked on them right away and even gave me a few preview pictures the same day as I was waiting for the rest! (Which got me feeling 100x more excited!). Overall my experience with Latanya was incredible, wonderful, comfortable, and left me with a warm happy feeling knowing I did not regret a single thing. I will sure be going back to Latanya for future memories!! THANK YOU.

2016-10-12T16:59:27 Response from the vendor

WOW, Thank you Jane, for taking the time to share your experience! I got a little choked up reading your review. My time working in Hawaii was amazing and I was so happy to show you're BEAUTIFUL! It is music to my ears when my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Cissi T

HELLO BEAUTIFUL! This was the very first thing I heard from my Latanya & Co team member. Little did I know they consider that phrase as more than a tag line. From the very first photo to the very last photo, they make sure that everyone and everything they photograph is its... Read More own BEAUTIFUL moment! We chose them because they came highly recommended and we will continue to use them for all of our special occasions!

2016-10-05T11:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really do pride ourselves in showing everyone their own kind of Beautiful! We appreciate you trusting us to tell your story through our lens.

Latanya Henry

I was born in a quaint town in Newmarket, England and raised on military bases around the world. In exploring new places and cultures, I found my passion for capturing images. I received my first camera when I was ten years old; it was a Kodak 110 that I took everywhere. Many cameras later, I continue to find solace in photographing this amazing world while documenting the beginning of love stories. Proud to have won the Best of Knot 2017 and 2018. Outside of the studio, I enjoy traveling and spending time with my husband of 26 years, our daughter, and two rescued dogs, Bella & Luna.