Lather Loves Weddings

Share your vision with us, and we will make your dream wedding-day style a reality! When you spend your last few hours before tying the knot with Lather, we promise you will leave feeling happy, stress-free and absolutely beautiful. We can’t wait to be a part of your big day! #LatherLovesWeddings

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

1309 Linda St., Rocky River, OH Cleveland & Surrounding Areas (440) 799-4400
INSTAGRAM

Awesome Awesome Job

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Mindy C

Haley did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. When I went in for my trial, Haley was patient and took her time listening to my ideas. The day of she did a spectacular job. The bridesmaids were equally as happy with their hair as well. Highly recommend Haley... Read More for any occasion but book early!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sara K

Haley is a efficient, easy-going, excellent stylist. I had absolutely no concerns. She did different styles for all of my bridesmaids and they all looked awesome.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Christina S

I had an amazing experience with Haley - she is fantastic! She did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding Oct. 2016. She was super easy to work with and understood the look I was going for. I left it up to her and the bridesmaids what hair styles they wanted, and WOW,... Read More everyone looked amazing and felt wonderful. With my hair she also incorporated my hair pins beautifully and made sure nothing was going to fall out of place for the whole day. Everyone's hair look amazing throughout the whole day, even through the reception dancing! Haley is professional, efficient, and knows how to create a wonderful experience from trial to wedding day. Top notch!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Alli R

Haley and her team did such a wonderful job with our hairstyles. My updo turned out exactly how I envisioned and stayed intact the entire day. It was such a fun experience to go to the salon and start our day there. We left feeling beautiful, relaxed and ready for the rest of... Read More the fun! I would recommend Lather to anyone looking for a salon who delivered excellent service from start to finish.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Jenny B

Haley is absolutely fantastic. My regular stylist does not do events, so I was feeling kind of nervous about finding someone to work with on my wedding day. As soon as I sat down with Haley for my trial, I felt totally relieved. I said something pretty incoherent to her about... Read More what I was thinking, and 20 minutes later my hair literally looked exactly how I imagined it in my head. I have kind of wild, natural curls and I wanted to respect them on my wedding day, and Haley cleaned them up to look like the curls of my dreams. On the big day, Haley did an absolutely gorgeous job with my bridesmaids... I could not get over how beautiful they looked. She was also so incredibly gracious when my mom suddenly decided at the last minute that she wanted to get her hair done! She also kept the vibe so relaxed and great throughout the morning, and everyone loved getting their hair done by her. My hair turned out just stunning and exactly how I envisioned it, and stayed put all day & night. Thank you so much, Haley!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Anne H

I loved working with Haley! She was very easy-going and flexible, and she was able to understand my vision despite me not being able to quite put it into words. She also suggested using extensions--something I never would have thought of but I think it made a huge difference.... Read More She did a great job working with bridesmaids and also my and my fiance's mom, who usually don't get their hair done. Plus, we were able to get ready at my house. This wasn't something I initially envisioned, but I think it made the day more special (and less stressful)!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Katie D

We had a great experience with Haley and Lather a Salon. They are easy to work with, flexible, professional and efficient. Haley helped me create a vision for my wedding day hair and because f her work, I received so many compliments. Thank you, Lather a Salon!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Adrianne H

Haley and Becca did hair for my wedding and their talent and customer service is outstanding! They showed up on time, listened to each girls requests and helped make the morning so much fun. Becca even managed doing an updo for a 3 year old which was a bit challenging. Overall... Read More excellent salon to work with and I highly recommend them for everyday services and major events!

Haley Delzani

One of Haley's favorite parts of her job is working with brides to create the look they dream of – for themselves and their bridal party! She has a great deal of experience styling hair for weddings as well as for professional photo shoots and wedding fashion runways. Whether you are looking for a style that is organic and ethereal or classic and traditional, Haley would love to be a part of your special day! And, knowing your big day can be hectic, Haley is willing to conveniently travel to you.