Brides are our passion. Service is our pleasure.

For 30 years Lauderdale Bride has been the premier bridal salon, for outstanding service and exquisite bridal gowns. Our bridal salon boasts a wide selection of bridal gowns from renowned bridal designers, such as Sophia Tolli, Enzoani, and more. We carry bridal styles to suit every occasion, from formal traditional weddings to less formal destination weddings.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4130 North Federal Highway, Fort lauderdale, FL (954) 565-0112

Reviewed on 1/03/2018

What a perfect experience! I had been to over 10 other bridal shops and tried on close to 50 dresses! Tracy helped me step outside of what I thought I wanted and recommended a dress that took my breath away!! She was more than helpful and by far the best service I have received... Read More threw this entire experience!! I would recommend any future bride to make the trip to Lauderdale Bride and find the dress of your dreams with Tracy!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Humberto B

Absolute perfection is perhaps the only way to describe my experience at Lauderdale Bride. From choosing a gown, customizations and making me feel beautiful in my dream gown, there is no better bridal boutique out there. Tracy is a dream to work with and made a seemingly... Read More daunting task of finding the perfect gown into nothing but ease. I would absolutely recommend this salon to anyone looking for a personal one on one experience for their special day. I know I am forever grateful for all of the help they have given me every step of the way.

2017-12-28T11:31:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Nikki C

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! As someone who used to be a wedding consultant for a large wedding gown corporation, I knew I wanted an exciting and personal experience for my own wedding gown selection. After a few scheduled appointments elsewhere, my girls and I walked into Lauderdale... Read More Bride, expecting to schedule an appointment for another time. **The gowns were so gorgeous the moment we walked in, I would've been back in a heartbeat**. The owner, Daria, was just finishing up with a customer and offered to take us right away. And THANK GOD SHE DID! By about the second or third gown, I had found "The One". Daria suggested I try a few more just to make sure; which I didn't mind **they were all so beautiful!** I tried on "The One" once more and officially said Yes to the Dress. Less than two months later I received the call that my dress was in and was ready to be fitted!! Alterations were so easy through Daria's suggestion. And after only two weeks, my gown was ready for my final fitting. Daria graciously housed the dress until the week of the wedding, and when I came to pick it up it was beautifully steamed and ready to wear. Every time we visited Daria at Lauderdale Bride, we were welcomed with open arms and always treated like family. I am so happy my instincts told me to just stop in that day. I constantly think about how incredible I felt in my wedding gown and even wish I could relive it all over again. It was truly an incredible experience with Lauderdale Bride and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS BRIDAL SHOP FOR EVERY SINGLE BRIDE!!!! Treat yourself to this amazing customer service and once in a lifetime experience. Many Blessings and Love to Daria and Lauderdale Bride!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Ali B

They had the beautiful Sophia Tolli dress I wanted but be prepared to be frustrated with your fittings! My last fitting was 2 days before the wedding. They aren’t in any rush to get your dress to you in time. There were more alterations I wanted to do but they ran out of time.... Read More .. the last thing that you want to be doing 2 days before your wedding is wondering if the dress is even going to fit because your last fitting was so long ago... high stress at this place...

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Brianna D

I could not say enough about Lauderdale Bride! I had the most awesome experience and they accommodated my last minute appointment without any issues. We had a blast and I would highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone of all shapes, sizes, and budgets. Thank you again for... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Janelle B

Beautiful store! The dresses are all gorgeous, it's hard to narrow down to just a few to try on! Tracy greeted us and we immediately loved her! She was super sweet and picked up on my style really fast and instantly knew all the dresses she wanted to pull for me to try on. I... Read More ended up falling in love with 3 dresses! It took me another day to settle on just one! But it is absolutely gorgeous and i'm so excited to wear it next month! I am now in the process of getting it altered through the store, and they were very helpful and accomodating. I can't wait to go back next week!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Grace W

Very easy! I actually ended up picking the very first dress I tried on! After, I went to severely other boutiques to compare and sure enough... nothing did. Very glad I found them! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Danielle S

Tracy is the BEST!! She is so sweet and helpful, can’t wait to go back when my dress comes in. I would definitely recommend going to Lauderdale Bride.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Danielle C

This place gave me an ultimatum about getting a discount right then and there or having it be gone forever. I felt rushed and pressured. Staff was rude and seemed very judgmental. All together a terrible experience.

2018-02-27T17:25:59 Response from the vendor

Hello Danielle, We are truly sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience here at Lauderdale Bride. Our store policy with first time shoppers is to offer a courtesy discount based on select gowns from past collections which you tried. This is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Samantha C

I cannot say enough about Tracy. After going to three other bridal salons in the area (with my best friend who is a bridal consultant) this was hands down our best experience. She was so helpful and sweet. I purchased my gown in October and she gave me a call to update me on... Read More expected shipping a little while after that! Again, an incredible experience and I would highly highly recommend Lauderdale bride!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jaclyn M

I highly recommend Lauderdale Bride! This was the third bridal shop I visited and I absolutely loved working with Tracy! She was extremely sweet and patient and gave me great feedback without being pushy. The shop was beautiful and clean and had a nice variety of dresses without... Read More having an overwhelming amount (this worked for me because I had already kind of narrowed down a style). Everyone in the shop was friendly and helpful and they gave us a champagne toast when I officially said yes to the dress! Great experience!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Tamika E

It was such an awesome and easy process in selecting my dress. Staff was so patient and helpful. Tracy was so great in helping me with the dresses I chose, had such a caring and understanding approach, on my selection day she was there all the way helping me select, sharing her... Read More opinion, she made the experience an awesome one. THANKS A MILLION TRACY AND LAUDERDALE BRIDE. That's definitely where a bride should go when buying a dress. It's a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Meredith B

I had such a wonderful experience at Lauderdale Bride. My Maid of Honor and I had been wedding dress shopping all day, and on our way back home we decided to stop into Lauderdale Bride without an appointment. The dresses are gorgeous! The shop is a nice size, without being... Read More overwhelming but enough space to look around without feeling like your every move is being watched! Tracy was wonderful and started pulling dresses that we were looking at. After trying a couple on, she went and pulled another for me to try. And that was it! We had found the one. Tracy was so helpful, and without her great eye I would not have found the dress of my dreams. Thank you Lauderdale Bride!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Angie R

Going to different bridal boutiques wasn't the experience I was hoping for, until I came here ! Staff was amazing ! Tracy helped me so much with her unique ideas ! She knows her stuff. She was such a big help! Ofc I said Yes to my dress ! I can't wait to see it when it arrives!... Read More If it wasn't for her, it would be impossible for me to find my dream dress. Definitely a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Susan H

I googled this venue since I couldn't find anything I loved in Central Florida. I drove 2 hours south to them and was glad I did. They greeted me with a warm welcome and had me fill out a questionnaire of what I loved in a look vs. what I didn't like. I text them some ideas... Read More before my visit. They had several gowns in my price range already picked out for me. After 2 hours , I found the gown of my dreams.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Silvia S

I was already tired of being in other stores and the people were not really great I entering in the Lauderdale Bride was a different experience and I thought it’s here I’m gonna buy my wedding dress !! I decided right there before even se the dresses . Tracy is terrific ! The... Read More best ever !! Fingers up to her 👍👍

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jacqueline V

I wish there were more stars! From start to finish I had the best experience. Little boutique, big selection and SO incredibly helpful and honest. Love them!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Nancy G

Dee was fantastic. Very polite and she asked me what I liked but I also told her to recommend what she thought would look good on me. The first dress she choose was the one. All the ladies were very helpful. Rochelle alternated my dress to perfection. I recommended my cousin... Read More here and she just got married last week and looked like a total princess.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Whitney G

Everything was beyond wonderful! When my dress came in and I hated the color they let me take the sample and immediately helped get it resized. Daria took care of the dress I didn’t want and helped keep the process completely stress free. Excellent customer service and I highly... Read More recommend Lauderdale bride!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Joni L

Beautiful boutique with very reasonably priced and exquisite gowns. The level of service here far surpassed what I experienced in other bridal salons. They had the expertise to help me find the perfect gown.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Bethany H

From the moment I walked in, I was captivated by the colors and sparkle and lace. The salon is so beautiful and there are so many gorgeous gowns to try on--and I tried on many! Tracy was wonderful and patient, providing me expert advice and critique that guided me to the... Read More perfect dress! She was kind, fun, knowledgable and supportive, and she was able to ask the right questions to help me figure out what I loved about each gown. She actually listened to my feedback and was able to help me put together a look that matched my vision and venue. I never felt pressure to buy a costly gown, in fact they suggested ways of how I could stay on budget while still getting the look that I wanted. I'm so appreciative to Daria and Tracy and I would definitely recommend this shop to others!

2017-12-28T11:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review! Tracy is so great at her job, we love having her here!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Carly P

I highly recommend Lauderdale Bride. I worked with D the owner. It's a smaller boutique with sooo much to choose from. D was a doll, each visit was personalized and never rushed. She was very patient and made sure that every bride looked and felt beautiful for their wedding... Read More day!! After trying on 29 dresses the last dress suggested by D was the ONE. My dress was absolutely stunning !! Thanks D!!! xOx

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jenny L

Dee and her team were a dream to work with!! Admist a hurricane and a very short timeline, they made sure my dresses were ready and perfect for my wedding. Rachelle is an excellent seamstress and ensured my dress fit like perfection. Truly experts in their field, working with... Read More them was a pleasure and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sally W

From the minute I walked into Lauderdale Bride, I knew that I was in the right place to find the perfect dress and the perfect experience. I was planning a destination wedding in Scotland and had to find a great dress that would also travel well! Daria took time to ask me... Read More about the venue- which was a medieval castle-like church, complete with kilts and bagpipers, with the reception at an English Tudor style hotel. Then she took time to get to know me and my style and personality. We ended up with the perfect dress and accessories that not only looked amazing on me, but absolutely were the center of the fairy tale experience. Daria and the team provided excellent service by keeping me informed on the order processing, and by planning fittings at the right strategic times. She even planned an additional fitting so that I could bring one of my out of town bridesmaids in to see the dress and learn how to lace it up. I actually looked forward to my appointments because the team there was so welcoming and accommodating.- and genuinely fun to work with! When it came time to travel, Daria packed the dress carefully so that I could carry it on the plane easily. It arrived in perfect shape, just needing a little steaming. I could not have asked for better service or a better experience. Thanks LB!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christi H

Had a great experience at Lauderdale Bride! Tracy is a sweetheart and was very helpful!