CASABLANCA TRUNK SHOW - FEB 25-26 - THIS WEEKEND!

For thirty years Lauderdale Bride has been the Premier bridal salon destination, for outstanding service and exquisite bridal gowns. Our bridal salon boasts a wide selection of bridal gowns from renowned bridal designers. We carry bridal styles to suit every occasion from formal traditional weddings to less formal destination weddings. Our highly trained bridal stylists are dedicated to providing all brides with the most memorable experience at every stage of the journey, from gown selection to final fitting. And it doesn’t end when you leave the salon, one of the extraordinary services we offer includes having one of our expert bridal stylists onsite to style you for your big day.

Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

4130 North Federal Highway, Fort lauderdale, FL (954) 565-0112
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rachel P

I had an amazing experience at Lauderdale bride from start to finish. Daria, was so accommodating and really made me feel special! She also has a great selection to choose from and has great advice. Thank you Lauderdale Bride!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Nikki C

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! As someone who used to be a wedding consultant for a large wedding gown corporation, I knew I wanted an exciting and personal experience for my own wedding gown selection. After a few scheduled appointments elsewhere, my girls and I walked into Lauderdale... Read More Bride, expecting to schedule an appointment for another time. **The gowns were so gorgeous the moment we walked in, I would've been back in a heartbeat**. The owner, Daria, was just finishing up with a customer and offered to take us right away. And THANK GOD SHE DID! By about the second or third gown, I had found "The One". Daria suggested I try a few more just to make sure; which I didn't mind **they were all so beautiful!** I tried on "The One" once more and officially said Yes to the Dress. Less than two months later I received the call that my dress was in and was ready to be fitted!! Alterations were so easy through Daria's suggestion. And after only two weeks, my gown was ready for my final fitting. Daria graciously housed the dress until the week of the wedding, and when I came to pick it up it was beautifully steamed and ready to wear. Every time we visited Daria at Lauderdale Bride, we were welcomed with open arms and always treated like family. I am so happy my instincts told me to just stop in that day. I constantly think about how incredible I felt in my wedding gown and even wish I could relive it all over again. It was truly an incredible experience with Lauderdale Bride and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS BRIDAL SHOP FOR EVERY SINGLE BRIDE!!!! Treat yourself to this amazing customer service and once in a lifetime experience. Many Blessings and Love to Daria and Lauderdale Bride!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Gina O

I am so glad I walked into Lauderdale Bride. Daria was amazing and helped me from choosing the perfect dress to making sure the alterations were flawless. I received such an amazing service from the whole staff. My dress was beautiful and got a lot of compliments on my... Read More wedding day. I would definitely recommend Lauderdale Bride to every bride.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Pamela L

I had been to several bridal shops and tried on several dresses before finding THE dress that I had dreamed of. I have to be honest and say that my budget wasn't big when it came to my dress but I was blessed to have amazing parents who wanted to make sure I was happy on my... Read More wedding day. I walked into Lauderdale Bride and the ladies there were just so warm and friendly. I shared my vision along with some pictures I had on me and the budget that I had originally had in mind but there was this one dress that just had everything I was looking for. Although it was definitely out of my budget, my gracious parents and Daria, were able to make my dreams a reality! This bridal shop has such gorgeous gowns and the money we spent on my dress was worth every penny! Daria was so lovable and she kept in touch with me all the way through to the week of my wedding. Not once did I ever have to worry about my dress. I had the dress altered a bit and her seamstress was Phenomenal!!!! Not only did these ladies help me before my wedding day but they were there after too! They went above and beyond and I'm just absolutely grateful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Marie A

I found a really great bridal boutique and I happily said yes to the dress at "Lauderdale Bride". Dee was an absolute dream; she really listened to me, she was patient, and she was able to overcome any concerns and hesitations that I had. After going to a few bridal shops in... Read More the Broward area, she was the only one willing to spend so much time with me, as I was very nervous and stressed about the whole process. I can not say enough about the caring and the wonderful treatment that I received at "Lauderdale Bride". I highly recommend this lovely find to anyone that requires that caring, patient and personal touch.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Anya D

I bought my wedding dress here and Daria, who helped the whole time, was very professional! The dress is really beautiful and since it's a sample, I got a good price too! However, I went there three times to try and let the seamstress measure, it was pretty far from me but i... Read More didnt have a choice. At the wedding, the dress is still a little too long at the front that i couldnt walk very well, maybe nobody noticed that but i could feel it. Now Daria is helping me clean the dress again for free. I'm waiting to pick it up and preserve it! I would still recommend this store to others!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Amanda B

Had a similar situation to one posted below. Was supposed to meet the owner at a time that we had confirmed multiple times throughout the last month where Dee said she would open the store for us since I was coming from out of town. When my family and I had arrived there was no... Read More sight of the owner, and no way to get in touch with her besides the store phone number, where it was obvious nobody was there to answer our call. After a half hour of waiting we left and went to another boutique. It wasn't until hours later where we received a call saying she had the wrong date written down. Didn't think much of it until I saw another review with a similar "mishap".

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Maria M

Aweful experience. The owner is rude and very unhelpful. Not professional at all. When I went to meet her for a scheduled appointment, the store was closed. I had to wait about 20 minutes for her to get there and let us in. She claims she thought we were meeting at a different... Read More time when we very clearly spoke about the meeting time. While trying on dresses, she snapped at my mom several times, told me not to acknowledge my mom or ask her for advice, and put me into the most unflattering dresses imaginable. I finally had enough after the handful of times she was rude to my mom and told her to get me out of my dress because I was going home. She even told me to come back in a month when I've lost weight...like I would ever set foot there again. This was NOT the place for the fairytale moment everyone dreams of.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jason R

My wife got her dress here. We had a great experience and we recommend others to shop here.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica W

Lauderdale Bride is nothing less then 5 stars! I've had an AMAZING experience. They really know how to get down to business and find you the right dress that matches what you dreamed of! I bought my wedding dress here, and I will be buying all of my bridesmaids dresses here... Read More and any accessories ! Daria helped us today and she was outstanding!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Yvone C

Lauderdale Bride was the best experience with the most variety of dresses, the consultants were very tentative and caring. No pressure here brides, just have fun and I'm sure you'll find your dress here!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Viviana P

My experience has been amazing. I went to so many other boutiques and did not find the style of dress I wanted. When I walked into Lauderdale Bride there were walls of dresses and a large variety of styles to choose from. Daria assisted me and give me a large selection of... Read More choices and recommendations. Then I finally found the perfect dress. I was fitted and my dress was custom made and fit my body perfectly. The service was so personal, every time I called they knew exactly who I was. I would recommend Lauderdale Bride to anyone looking for that perfect dress for your perfect day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Brittany E

We were underwhelmed by the few selection of dresses in the $1,000 price point, as well as the attitude and lack of timeliness by the owner. This place may be great for some, but it wasn't a good fit for me.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Lori M

Such an amazing place! They took care of me from start to finish! I never had an issue with anything even through the alterations! Would totally recommend this store! I tried on so many dresses until I finally found the right one! Loved Lauderdale bride! My dress was gorgeous!... Read More Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

This is one store you need to stay away from if you don't want this happy occasion ruined by the unprofessionalism and the uncaring of the owner, she was quick to take our deposit for the wedding gown, after that it all went South, when we showed up for the appointment we had... Read More and confirmed for the fitting was delayed by over 2 hours, apparently the owner was stuck in traffic, this was in the early afternoon and the store was already open since 9 AM, what traffic? We returned the dress after 2 days of the ceremony as agreed, I called 3 weeks after that to see why I hadn't received my deposit of $100.00, I was told the dress was at the dry cleaners still and she was waiting for it to be returned to her, which at that point she would sent the check for the deposit to me, waited two more weeks, still no check. I am turning the matter over to my attorney, because it is not about the $100, it is all about the principle. STAY AWAY!!!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Erica G

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER !!! From the first phone call to set up an appointment, to gracefully being helped with Nandi through the process of trying all the dresses that I wanted, and to saying CHEERS TO DRESS with a champagne toast at the time of purchase with Nandi and Dee ...... Read More With Rachel working on the alterations - I only have AMAZING comments about these wonderful ladies! Thank you so much for making my fairy dress come live!!! I wish you all SUCCESS ALWAYS!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

My daughter is getting married in October. In January I traveled 1500 miles to help her pick out her wedding dress. We came back to this store twice to try on the same dress. The owner assured us that they could fix her wedding dress to fit her perfectly. The seamstress... Read More completely ruined the dress and cut so much fabric off the bodice that she had to take the dress to another seamstress to fix it. Obviously she did not trust this shop after the incredible botched job she did. The shop owner will not pay for the alterations that her employee caused. What a shame and disappointment.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Tessa M

DO NOT your dress from here!!! Run fast! Unless you want to deal with what I am dealing with. I got my wedding dress there back in January and had it altered by the tailor at the store who they claim has worked there for 30 years. She Altered parts of my dress that she wasn't... Read More even supposed to touch, I actually specifically told her not to touch that part of the dress yet because I was planning on dieting and exercising before the wedding and we were going to do it closer to the wedding. And I came in to try on the dress for length to see how it fit with my shoes and she had already hacked up my dress without my consent.The dress was so damaged that I had to take it to a new talior to get it fixed. The store won't even cover the damages that they did to my wedding dress. So it is now August I still don't have my dress and I am stuck with all the bills. Run fast and save yourselves the headaches !! The store won't take any responsibility but they will take your money. This is supposed to be a happy time go somewhere else so you can enjoy your wedding planning.

GORGEOUS DRESSES!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Mary Ann Y

Their associates are wonderful and patient. The neighborhood isn't the best but the dresses are GORGEOUS! AND they have a seamstress on hand to fix off the rack dresses or other types of alteration issues you may have with a pre-ordered dress.

Ms. Shirley - WoW!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Valrie M

I arrived with a vision in my head and Ms. Shirley after asking me some probing questions and seeing my response to some of the dresses that I had tried on, she brought out the perfect dress! Although the shop was a bit busy; she made me feel as if I was her only customer. The... Read More shop owner could use a refresher in customer service.

Lauderdale Bride