CASABLANCA HIDDEN OASIS TRUNK SHOW OCT 6 - 8TH

For thirty years Lauderdale Bride has been the Premier bridal salon destination, for outstanding service and exquisite bridal gowns. Our bridal salon boasts a wide selection of bridal gowns from renowned bridal designers. We carry bridal styles to suit every occasion from formal traditional weddings to less formal destination weddings.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Fashion

4130 North Federal Highway, Fort lauderdale, FL (954) 565-0112
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Jenny L

Dee and her team were a dream to work with!! Admist a hurricane and a very short timeline, they made sure my dresses were ready and perfect for my wedding. Rachelle is an excellent seamstress and ensured my dress fit like perfection. Truly experts in their field, working with... Read More them was a pleasure and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Nikki C

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! As someone who used to be a wedding consultant for a large wedding gown corporation, I knew I wanted an exciting and personal experience for my own wedding gown selection. After a few scheduled appointments elsewhere, my girls and I walked into Lauderdale... Read More Bride, expecting to schedule an appointment for another time. **The gowns were so gorgeous the moment we walked in, I would've been back in a heartbeat**. The owner, Daria, was just finishing up with a customer and offered to take us right away. And THANK GOD SHE DID! By about the second or third gown, I had found "The One". Daria suggested I try a few more just to make sure; which I didn't mind **they were all so beautiful!** I tried on "The One" once more and officially said Yes to the Dress. Less than two months later I received the call that my dress was in and was ready to be fitted!! Alterations were so easy through Daria's suggestion. And after only two weeks, my gown was ready for my final fitting. Daria graciously housed the dress until the week of the wedding, and when I came to pick it up it was beautifully steamed and ready to wear. Every time we visited Daria at Lauderdale Bride, we were welcomed with open arms and always treated like family. I am so happy my instincts told me to just stop in that day. I constantly think about how incredible I felt in my wedding gown and even wish I could relive it all over again. It was truly an incredible experience with Lauderdale Bride and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS BRIDAL SHOP FOR EVERY SINGLE BRIDE!!!! Treat yourself to this amazing customer service and once in a lifetime experience. Many Blessings and Love to Daria and Lauderdale Bride!!!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Gina O

I am so glad I walked into Lauderdale Bride. Daria was amazing and helped me from choosing the perfect dress to making sure the alterations were flawless. I received such an amazing service from the whole staff. My dress was beautiful and got a lot of compliments on my... Read More wedding day. I would definitely recommend Lauderdale Bride to every bride.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sally W

From the minute I walked into Lauderdale Bride, I knew that I was in the right place to find the perfect dress and the perfect experience. I was planning a destination wedding in Scotland and had to find a great dress that would also travel well! Daria took time to ask me... Read More about the venue- which was a medieval castle-like church, complete with kilts and bagpipers, with the reception at an English Tudor style hotel. Then she took time to get to know me and my style and personality. We ended up with the perfect dress and accessories that not only looked amazing on me, but absolutely were the center of the fairy tale experience. Daria and the team provided excellent service by keeping me informed on the order processing, and by planning fittings at the right strategic times. She even planned an additional fitting so that I could bring one of my out of town bridesmaids in to see the dress and learn how to lace it up. I actually looked forward to my appointments because the team there was so welcoming and accommodating.- and genuinely fun to work with! When it came time to travel, Daria packed the dress carefully so that I could carry it on the plane easily. It arrived in perfect shape, just needing a little steaming. I could not have asked for better service or a better experience. Thanks LB!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Christi H

Had a great experience at Lauderdale Bride! Tracy is a sweetheart and was very helpful!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Megan L

I was lucky enough to find my perfect dress at Lauderdale Bride, my first wedding shop! Dee knew exactly what would like nice on me and didn't put me in anything that was going to make me feel anything less than beautiful. Being self-conscious really comes out when there's so... Read More much pressure to have that "perfect look," and when it came time to do the fitting I was certainly feeling it. But, Dee and my seamstress Bertha worked with me until the fit was perfect. There were a few tears until given that my Mom was out of state and not there to provide that support, but the whole time I knew I was in good hands! They wiped tears and made changes until everything was just as I pictured for my wedding day! They not only sweat and breathe bridal, but they truly understand and care about their brides! It made this a supportive and comforting experience and of course I walked out with my perfect dress!! I couldn't have asked for a better consultant, Dee, or seamstress, Bertha!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017

I highly, highly recommend Lauderdale Bride when looking for a wedding gown. Dee truly cared about helping me look the best on my special day. She really enjoys what she does and you can tell that it is not all about the money. She listens to the dream look you are going for... Read More and is able to walk with you through the vision you have for yourself and what will look fantastic with your body frame and height. If you are in the South Florida area, you MUST check out this lovely boutique. I guarantee you will not receive this kind of attention anywhere else. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Melissa F

So happy that I went to this place. I went there with a style in mind and after trying on many gowns nothing really peeked my interest. Daria, told me to trust her and put me in a dress I would never try. I am so happy I did! In the end, I found a beautiful gown that fit me as... Read More well as the look of the venue. Thank you D

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 CHRISTINA D

I had a wonderful experience at Lauderdale Bride! The owner Dee (Daria) was pleasant, not pushy, attentive, patient and so nice to work with. I felt very comfortable there. She has an eye for beautiful gowns and bridal accessories and you can see this when you step into her... Read More store. On my initial visit, I described what I was looking for and she pulled a variety of options and the prices were very good. With such a great selection, I found my wedding dress on the first day shopping! I absolutely loved it!! It was nice to work with someone who has knowledge within her profession and has an eye for what looks good to create a beautiful look. There are so many details to decide on as a bride and I was able to turn to her for advice for my vail and vail length, hair comb, fitting the dress and the best way to bustle etc. to give me the look I was wanting for my wedding day. The seamstress Rochelle also did a wonderful job and my dress fit like a glove. Everything was perfect on my wedding day! The whole process of buying my wedding dress, from my initial visit to my last fitting was smooth and enjoyable at Lauderdale Bride. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Medine T

I cannot Thank You enough! After dress shopping at about 7 different stores I finally made my appointment at Lauderdale Bride. The customer service was exceptional every step of the way. They let me try on dress after dress until I found "the one". Lauderdale Bride is one of a... Read More kind, Their dress selection is endless and the quality is far more than what a lot of other stores offer. They go above and beyond to make you feel like you are the most important bride. The staff is fantastic, From the sales associate that helped us to the owner of the store, Lauderdale Bride is outstanding and I highly recommend them ! Best experience ever.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Luciana y

I had an amazing experience with Lauderdale Bride. D was amazing and she understood what I was looking for and I said 'yes to my dress!'

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly M

If your looking for a place that makes you feel comfortable and at home while still giving top notch service, then this is the place.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sarah P

I made the drive from Orlando to get my dress! I was told from a co-worker that this was the place to go! I packed up my girls and we made the trip! I was impressed at the selection and I DID say "yes to the dress"!! One more thing off the check list! I'm happy with the... Read More dress, the service and the price! This place is amazing! Don't miss out!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Natalia V

I absolutely loved this bridal boutique as well as the owner Daria. The environment feels very cozy and intimate. This was the first boutique I went to, then I visited some of the larger bridal shops. My heart took me right back to Lauderdale Bride. When I starting shopping for... Read More a dress, my wedding date was 9 months away, but I ended up moving the date to 3 months away. When I told Daria this, she said ''Don't worry, you'll get your dress on time.'' Since she was not worried, I was not worried. And with a crazy busy work schedule and everything else I had to plan, Daria accommodated me for fittings and alterations a few times by staying late until 7pm just to make sure my dress was perfect. I was very satisfied with the service and my beautiful gown. Thank you Lauderdale Bride!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Dezarae B

I got my wedding gown from Lauderdale Bride. It was so great working with Daria. I'm an out of state bride so she worked with me to make appointments when I was in town. As with most bridal shops, make sure to order your dress early! It takes awhile to order in! That had me... Read More stressing of course, but Daria assured me it would arrive in time and be fitted in time for the wedding. I had a few changes to the original dress I tried on. I changed the color of the satin underneath the white lace from white to a soft champagne, this let the white lace stand out against the satin. She also allowed me to change the spaghetti straps to over the shoulder straps with a keyhole back. You can pretty much design the dress how you like!! When I was originally fitted for the dress, Daria was straight forward with me. She said most of my measurements were for a size 12 dress, but a few were a size 14. Meaning she is obligated to order a 14. She allowed me to sign off to order the 12, it was my responsibility to make sure I fit it when it arrived! Moving forward to when the dress arrived. I was able to try it on and Daria and Thelma paid very close attention to all the details. They tweaked the position of my straps to fit me perfectly and they added some extra lace over the top of the zipper for a more seamless look. Underneath the ribbing near my stomach area, the fabric was creating a line across my stomach, they added some extra lace there to cover the wrinkle. The other option would be to cut the ribbing, but that could've created another line. Daria even told me to drop the dress off with her after the wedding so she could get it properly cleaned for me. She goes above and beyond for her clients and if I ever know of someone looking for bridal salons in the Fort Lauderdale area, I will send them straight to her!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Pamela L

I had been to several bridal shops and tried on several dresses before finding THE dress that I had dreamed of. I have to be honest and say that my budget wasn't big when it came to my dress but I was blessed to have amazing parents who wanted to make sure I was happy on my... Read More wedding day. I walked into Lauderdale Bride and the ladies there were just so warm and friendly. I shared my vision along with some pictures I had on me and the budget that I had originally had in mind but there was this one dress that just had everything I was looking for. Although it was definitely out of my budget, my gracious parents and Daria, were able to make my dreams a reality! This bridal shop has such gorgeous gowns and the money we spent on my dress was worth every penny! Daria was so lovable and she kept in touch with me all the way through to the week of my wedding. Not once did I ever have to worry about my dress. I had the dress altered a bit and her seamstress was Phenomenal!!!! Not only did these ladies help me before my wedding day but they were there after too! They went above and beyond and I'm just absolutely grateful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Marie A

I found a really great bridal boutique and I happily said yes to the dress at "Lauderdale Bride". Dee was an absolute dream; she really listened to me, she was patient, and she was able to overcome any concerns and hesitations that I had. After going to a few bridal shops in... Read More the Broward area, she was the only one willing to spend so much time with me, as I was very nervous and stressed about the whole process. I can not say enough about the caring and the wonderful treatment that I received at "Lauderdale Bride". I highly recommend this lovely find to anyone that requires that caring, patient and personal touch.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Anya D

I bought my wedding dress here and Daria, who helped the whole time, was very professional! The dress is really beautiful and since it's a sample, I got a good price too! However, I went there three times to try and let the seamstress measure, it was pretty far from me but i... Read More didnt have a choice. At the wedding, the dress is still a little too long at the front that i couldnt walk very well, maybe nobody noticed that but i could feel it. Now Daria is helping me clean the dress again for free. I'm waiting to pick it up and preserve it! I would still recommend this store to others!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Amanda B

Had a similar situation to one posted below. Was supposed to meet the owner at a time that we had confirmed multiple times throughout the last month where Dee said she would open the store for us since I was coming from out of town. When my family and I had arrived there was no... Read More sight of the owner, and no way to get in touch with her besides the store phone number, where it was obvious nobody was there to answer our call. After a half hour of waiting we left and went to another boutique. It wasn't until hours later where we received a call saying she had the wrong date written down. Didn't think much of it until I saw another review with a similar "mishap".

2017-03-30T08:55:12 Response from the vendor

Lauderdale Bride has been serving brides for 30 years - we apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. Our policy for Sunday appointments is to confirm on the Saturday before your appointment, as we are normally not open on Sundays. We apologize as the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Rachel P

I had an amazing experience at Lauderdale bride from start to finish. Daria, was so accommodating and really made me feel special! She also has a great selection to choose from and has great advice. Thank you Lauderdale Bride!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Maria M

Aweful experience. The owner is rude and very unhelpful. Not professional at all. When I went to meet her for a scheduled appointment, the store was closed. I had to wait about 20 minutes for her to get there and let us in. She claims she thought we were meeting at a different... Read More time when we very clearly spoke about the meeting time. While trying on dresses, she snapped at my mom several times, told me not to acknowledge my mom or ask her for advice, and put me into the most unflattering dresses imaginable. I finally had enough after the handful of times she was rude to my mom and told her to get me out of my dress because I was going home. She even told me to come back in a month when I've lost weight...like I would ever set foot there again. This was NOT the place for the fairytale moment everyone dreams of.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jason R

My wife got her dress here. We had a great experience and we recommend others to shop here.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Jessica W

Lauderdale Bride is nothing less then 5 stars! I've had an AMAZING experience. They really know how to get down to business and find you the right dress that matches what you dreamed of! I bought my wedding dress here, and I will be buying all of my bridesmaids dresses here... Read More and any accessories ! Daria helped us today and she was outstanding!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Yvone C

Lauderdale Bride was the best experience with the most variety of dresses, the consultants were very tentative and caring. No pressure here brides, just have fun and I'm sure you'll find your dress here!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Viviana P

My experience has been amazing. I went to so many other boutiques and did not find the style of dress I wanted. When I walked into Lauderdale Bride there were walls of dresses and a large variety of styles to choose from. Daria assisted me and give me a large selection of... Read More choices and recommendations. Then I finally found the perfect dress. I was fitted and my dress was custom made and fit my body perfectly. The service was so personal, every time I called they knew exactly who I was. I would recommend Lauderdale Bride to anyone looking for that perfect dress for your perfect day!

Lauderdale Bride