Laughing Earth Flowers

Denton, Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Denton, Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding area (817) 657-7728

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

Everything turned out perfect and we were very pleased. I didn't know flowers by name or really have everything together, but she took my thoughts and examples and turned them into our perfect flowers.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Anna S

I love this company! Very focused on meeting my needs - not only in style, but also budget! Extremely organized and very quick to respond. I had a wonderful experience and couldn't recommend her enough! I felt very supported and loved the final result!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Courtney S

Beth went above and beyond to create the most perfect floral arrangements. She's easy to work with and takes time to show you her vision. She created arrangements that were exactly like the Printrest examples and I know sometimes that's a big request! She met every expectation I... Read More had and trust me I'm extremely picky!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kristen R

I worked with Beth for our wedding florals and she was FABULOUS. I was very picky and had specific ideas and she took the time to read and respond to all of my very long emails, as well as offer new ideas that would work better than some of my own. On the wedding day, she... Read More brought in the bouquets and my bridesmaids and I were all speechless -- they were GORGEOUS. The ceremony and reception flowers were beautiful as well! Beth is a very sweet person and I would 100% recommend choosing Laughing Earth Flowers.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 ALYSSA H

My arrangements were STUNNING! Laughing Earth took my requests and blossomed those ideas into something far surpassing of anything I could have imagined! I was THRILLED with absolutely everything. Highly highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 lori m

I absolutely loved the flowers that Beth did for my daughters wedding. Beth worked so hard on them and would not leave until everything was perfect. She is absolutely remarkable and everything was completely over the top to what I thought they were going to be like. I feel we... Read More found a diamond in the rough and she was so reasonable.