Fun Photography For A Fantastic Price

Stress-free photography. I create customized packages tailored to the needs of your specific day - as no two weddings are the same! Stylistically, I direct as much or as little is needed to get perfect casual shots and well-composed, dynamic portraits your family can treasure for generations. I'd love to hear more about your personal wedding visions!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

242 Bridge Street, Drexel Hill, PA Tri-State Area (484) 574-9199

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Melissa H

We cannot say enough good words about working with Laura. When we were planning our wedding, my husband and I knew photography was a priority. We met with a number of photographers, but once we sat down with Laura, we knew she was the photographer we had to have. She was so... Read More prepared and professional at our meeting, but still so warm and friendly. Throughout the process she has been so responsive and helpful with questions, suggestions and adjustments to schedule. We then did our engagement shoot with her. My husband and I were not used to being the center of attention, but Laura got us warmed up, which resulted in amazing pictures. Before our wedding, we met with Laura to see the venue and note all of the pictures we wanted to get, which was so helpful. On our wedding day, Laura and the second photographer Tiffany were amazing! Laura had a list of all of those photos we wanted, but took so many more. We never felt fake or poised. They captured so many special moments on our wedding day, but we never felt that they were in the way. Laura was so quick to get us the final pictures - we have too many favorites!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Elizabeth O

The absolute best decision we ever made about the wedding plans !!! Laura's description of her photography is everything and more. She could not of done a better job! She has an amazing talent. Not only is she so easy to work with but actually a true pleasure to be around, by... Read More the end of the night we wanted her to stay as a guest ! Every single person in our wedding party which was 7 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmen were shocked by how quick and fun wedding photos could and should actually be;if we ever do professional pictures in the future there is only person I would use and that's Laura ! The night was truly a dream and we have her to thank for most of it ! We just love you !!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha K

Laura was amazing. From the very beginning, I knew she was going to be a good fit for my wedding. Organized and amazing photos, I didn't need to see anymore photographers. Laura was great during the whole process, I booked her a little under a year before our wedding. She was... Read More very helpful throughout the year, answering all the emails that I sent her in a timely fashion. When it came time for the wedding, all I had to do was send her a list of who I wanted photos with and where, she made up a timeline breaking down the entire day for me. I can't stress how organized she was. She made sure I got every photo that I wanted in doors and out, time was pressing - a storm was coming. Just under two weeks after the wedding, our photos were ready for viewing. They were more than I could imagine. Every moment I could think of was captured, we were able to relive our wedding through the photos. The way she captured the lighting was what drew me to her to begin with. From the photos of me getting ready to the night sky after a storm. Everything was perfect. We received our photos on the cutest USB ever, something we will cherish forever. Our photo album was delivered the other day, the quality of the pictures is unreal. The presentation was perfect. If you are still looking for a photographer, look no further. You will not regret booking Laura as your vendor.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Tara M

We wouldn’t trust any other person to direct and help us enjoy all of our wonderful memories for our super special day. Laura is very professional with extreme creativity and a perfect amount of fun. She helps the whole day feel easy, with structure, and compassion. She truly... Read More understands that every fleeting moment is important, and wants to be sure that every picture creates the lasting memory and loves helping make it happen!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kate R

Was very patience with us since we are definitely not photo people! Cant wait to see our pictures!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Molly C

Laura has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish. After booking Laura nearly a year before our wedding date, she was readily available for any of our questions and put together a perfect timeline for our big day. Laura is extremely professional, responsive, and... Read More talented. She made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. Laura sent us a sneak peek of our wedding photos and we absolutely love them. Can't wait to see the entire album! Highly recommend Laura for your event!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tina D

We used Laura for our engagement shoot this fall and we have only great things to say! Laura was very helpful in the planning of our session and she gave great recommendations for everything from great photo spots, to tips on what to wear! I was also excited to have access to... Read More our gallery the very next day - as I couldn't wait to see the finished products! The photos look amazing and I can't thank her enough - highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kaitlin F

We chose Laura Caporizzo Photography for our wedding and we are so glad that we did! Throughout our engagement and our wedding day she blew us away with her professionalism, promptness, and patience. We contacted Laura in January for our August wedding and after talking/meeting... Read More with her, we decided she was the perfect photographer for our special day. Her prices were fair and we loved that you could customize how many hours of coverage you needed. Plus, her photographic style was just what we were looking for. She helped us through the whole process and even created a timeline and shot list for us. The day of the wedding she blew us away yet again, arriving early and remaining extremely patient as we had some small hiccups and delays. Like when guests arrived before we were finished our bridal party shots or when we were trying to take our family pictures and other family members kept getting in her way. She was professional and courteous regardless of any distractions or interference. Only a couple of days after the wedding we received sample pictures of our big day. It was great to see a snippet so quickly! Within three weeks we received our online gallery and a couple of days later we received a beautiful custom flash drive with all of our pictures. We really wanted a documentary of our day and she nailed it! Her eye for beauty and photojournalistic style were beyond amazing! We absolutely LOVE all of our pictures! We can't thank Laura Caporizzo Photography enough for making our wedding memories last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cassie C

Laura is incredible!!! She was so much fun to work with! She was great at helping us to pose for photos and was so wonderful throughout the entire process. I could not say enough good things about her - highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Anna Z

We cannot say enough good things about working with Laura for our wedding. My husband and I both have a lot of love and interest in photography so we were pretty picky when it came to choosing our photographer to document our big day and also stay within our budget. We could not... Read More have picked anyone better than Laura to fulfill what we were looking for. We had a pretty big list of specific shots and styles we wanted and Laura didn’t miss a single one! If anything she went above and beyond! I have gotten numerous comments of how magical our photos look and how she did not miss a single moment throughout the night. Not only did our photos turn out better than we ever could have imagined but she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond to emails with any questions leading up to the big day and even met with us prior to the wedding to go over everything. Her personality made us feel so comfortable, (especially since I am generally a bit camera shy) which resulted in a TON of genuine shots that really captured all the love shared that night between my husband and I, and all of our family and friends. She even had a second photographer (who was also incredibly talented with a great personality) come along so that we didn’t miss any shots and no time was taken away from our reception. Laura sent us a sneak peak of some of her most amazing shots THE DAY AFTER our wedding and we received all of the photos shortly after, which was incredible considering some people wait months. Laura’s talent is absolutely incredible and we are so thankful that we chose her to document our wedding. Thanks to Laura we have one of a kind, genuine, and absolutely magical photos to remember our day forever!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Andrea F

My fiancé and I used Laura Caporizzo Photography for an engagement photo session this fall (we are getting married out of state, so are using someone there for our wedding photography). We absolutely LOVED working with Laura! She was incredibly professional, knew exactly what... Read More lighting would look amazing, and had a great mix of candids and positioned photos. We had an incredible gallery returned to us so quickly, and we have gotten more comments on how great our photos were than I ever imagined. We ended up using 5 of them in our save-the-date because it was so difficult to pick! We strongly recommend considering Laura when choosing a photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Allison N

If you're looking for a true professional with a creative eye, Laura is excellent. She made the entire photography process very easy during a time when a lot is going on. My parents were especially pleased with how smoothly photos went during our wedding day. They joked that... Read More they wished they knew where Laura was back on their wedding day. Our wedding photos are stunning. Thanks again, Laura!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jen S

Laura was amazing to work with!!! My husband and I had an engagement session with Laura (where she quickly learned that I HATE pictures) but she made the process as easy as possible!!! Laura had GREAT communication the entire time, was always very quick with emails and was very... Read More flexible with any changes that we had. Laura is extremely professional and was well liked by all attendees of the wedding!! We just received our wedding pictures, and we can not stop looking at them, she captured all aspects of the wedding!!! Laura did a great job, and I would highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Katherine A

I cannot say enough good things about Laura and her work! She did our engagement session and our wedding earlier this month, and we could not be happier with our pictures! She captured so many beautiful moments. Laura was a complete professional from the start- she answers... Read More emails and texts promptly and is very organized. She is also a really fun person and made us feel totally comfortable during our shoots. I have received so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding pictures that I know we made the right decision to hire her. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Laura was awesome. She did both our engagement session and our wedding. She is so creative, fun and is just a joy to work with!!!! I would recommend her to anyone and will use her for other pictures when needed! She is really an up and coming photographer in Philly! I could not... Read More have been happier with some of the pics I have seen from our wedding so far!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Meghan B

We booked Laura as our wedding photographer, and let me just say it was one of the best decisions we made! Our engagement photos came out so well! We couldn't choose which one to use for our save the date! Laura had a preview up for us to see no later the 2 days after our... Read More wedding and just as the engagement pictures, the wedding pictures are flawless! Laura is such a talent, she's fun, upbeat and hilarious. Every shot that I asked to have done, even last min day of shots, it was no sweat. Everything flowed and was super easy. When my husband an I were looking for a photographer, it was MY HARDEST vender to commint too! Laura, made the decision so super easy! I can ASSURE you she will be your favorite vendor to Work with! I highly recommend her for ANY type of photography, very glad to say that she was my photographer at my wedding!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Jena M

I would give more than 5 stars if I could! Go with Laura for your special day and you will not regret it. She is so down-to-earth, yet professional. I felt comfortable sharing my ideas with her (image for the save the dates, thank you cards, etc.) as I knew she would make it... Read More happen in the best way possible. She made the photography aspect of our wedding so easy! I knew it was one thing I did not have to stress about! I continue to look at my wedding pictures, and engagement photos, and am continuously amazed at how well she was able to capture those memories. She doesn't miss a single detail. I would not recommend anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Melody E

It is two years later and I continue to recommend Laura to everyone! My husband and I are so in love with all the pictures from our special day. Laura has a fantastic energy and is so easy going, which helps the nerves. She partners with all vendors to make sure she is in... Read More sync with every stage of your event. I've been to multiple weddings that she has shot and everyone always comments on how great her energy is. She is surely good with directing large and small wedding parties with ease. I highly recommend Laura and her amazing talent.

Laura

Thanks for your interest in my page! Here's a little about me: I love dogs, dancing, family heritage, and of course photography. I've been photographing weddings since 2008. To choose Laura Caporizzo Photography for your event coverage, means you will work closely with me during the whole planning process all the way through the completion of your customized album. It is so important to get to know your photographer (and for me, getting to know my couples) because it makes both the process and the product better. I'd love to see if we would be a good fit!