Floral artistry

From flowers to linens, lighting, and draping, Laura Clare offers her impeccable sense of style and attention to detail to create a unique ambiance, one that will make your wedding day unforgettable. Working with clients worldwide, she has gained a wealth of experience in design for every occasion.

$$$$ – Expensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

1 Morristown Road, Bernardsville, NJ Tri-State Area (908) 221-0007

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Tracy S

Better late than never! I was married April 29, 2016 at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge. I was recommended Laura Clare by my venue and told she was reasonably priced. Unfortunately, she was not as reasonably priced as I hoped, BUT she delivered beautiful work for me the day of... Read More the wedding. I changed my mind many times, and at times I did not think it would work; however, Laura took the time to sit down with me (for as long as it took) and figure out exactly how it COULD work. I had a very strict budget and was unable to budge. After switching my mind from baby's breath (she warned me they would smell in mass quantities) to flowering branches, it was extremely stressful because a new quote I was given was double my original price. A couple months before the wedding, I set up a meeting with her and she sat down with me and thought of a million different ways I could still get what I wanted. At that point, I let her expertise take over. When I tell you that my centerpieces were everything I wanted them to be, they were. They were MASSIVELY full white cherry blossoms with hanging candles. They were stunning and because it was the end of the cherry blossom season, she was able to get more than expected. She even sent me pictures of the shipments to keep me in the loop. Ultimately, I couldn't have been happier with Laura and the quality of her work. My husband, who was skeptical at the time due to the constant back and forth, was blown away, stating they were absolutely breathtaking.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mary D

A stunning event is what Laura Clare created for me . As mother of the groom, my husband & I hosted the rehearsal dinner. Being the event was held out of town, I put my trust & confidence in Laura. I had a vision of what l was hoping the room would look like. Laura came up with... Read More ideas & suggestions that complimented & enhanced my vision. She followed through flawlessly & "wowed" everyone in attendance. I found Laura to be very knowledgeable, professional, efficient, & lots of fun to work with. Her expertise shines through her creations. Can't wait for another event!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

We used Laura Clare for our sons' wedding which was hem at home in a tent in our backyard. The work she did was amazing, including coming the week before to plant in our sunken gardens. Laura's work exceeded our expectations and we plan on using her services again for our other... Read More 5 children!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica L

I found Laura through Instagram after admiring her work through previous weddings at my venue - and she gave me an "Instagram-worthy" wedding and beyond (on a reasonable budget, too!). I worked directly with Laura to decorate the church, reception venue as well as create my... Read More bouquets. She was extremely flexible and patient throughout the entire process as my theme and ideas evolved. One last minute add that Laura knocked out of the park was our sweetheart table which she calls - table flambe! It's an installation of candles and flowers that go over your table. People are still raving about it. Laura and team were also great when it came to setting up decorations I already had - she also transferred decorations from the church to the venue. I also loved what she did with the bouquets - very pretty and complimented my overall bridal look. Laura has an incredible eye for making your wedding unique, memorable and elegant. Our big day wouldn't have been possible without her vision and the hardwork of her dedicated team.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Quichette T

My flower arrangements started off one away and turned out to be something out of a movie magical and beautiful I also had centerpieces done that everyone from the south to the east to the west were able to enjoy and take home .I love flowers and joining up Laura Clare floral... Read More design&event decor made me realize what a wonderful relationship will have throughout the years with all of my up-and-coming events. Laura and her group are professional and punctual with their work . I plan my wedding myself something small only 30 people running around with so many little details it was a true comfort to release some of the pressure to Laura and she turned around and made my wedding day or I should say our wedding day a beautiful event .

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Quichette T

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 susan h

I was married in August and Laura made the ceremony and reception unforgettable! Laura keen sense of design and style is above anything I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth F

Laura is a consummate professional as well as a creative , gifted artist. The flowers were absolutely perfect. Just as I had dreamed them up. I can't recommend her highly enough. She exceeds every hope and expectation you have as a bride.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samena S

6/9/2013 & 7/16/2016 Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Laura did two weddings for us one at Brooklyn Botanical Garden and another locally at Dolce. In both the occasions her talent was obvious. What we liked the most was her being mindful of our suggestions, preferences and... Read More willingness to make changes even on the day of the occasion. Her passion, her enthusiasm comes across in her work. Above all her sincere pleasant personality is fun to work with. Laura has an excellent team , they were available all through the journey to take questions and get answers even when Laura was away on other weddings. Laura delivered in our two weddings what she promised us. Thank you Laura !!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kim T

Laura created the most beautiful deep red floral arrangements for my fall wedding on October 15, 2016. She also made a bouquet for me as well as two matching smaller ones for my husband's two daughters. I realized a few days before the wedding that I had not made arrangements... Read More to pickup the bouquets before the ceremony so she awesomely had them delivered to my house the morning of the wedding for no additional charge. That was one less thing I had to coordinate on an already busy day. Gestures like that from a vendor mean so much to a bride who is already trying to balance a million things to happen on a single day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lesley F

After meeting with numerous florists with my friend, we were thrilled to have found Laura. She showed us a ton of samples and offered tons of ideas. And she stayed within my price range, which was not that high! The day of the wedding I was stunned by the bouquet. It was... Read More gorgeous. My centerpieces were pullaway favors and everyone loved them. I would recommend Laura to any bride ! She is an absolute pleasure to work with, her prices are very fair and the and result is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stefanie Z

Overall my flowers were beautiful at my wedding but working with this vendor was challenging, at the time I did not find the pricing expensive but looking forward to my wedding day, I think it was. If they were not the preferred vendor for my venue, I most likely would have... Read More hired someone else just because I felt from a customer service standpoint, improvements are needed. While Laura was really great in willing to work with me that I was not the bride who was going to spend thousands of dollars on flowers & let me purchase my own containers, vases, etc. to save on cost, it took a while for me to get a proposal, which wasn't quite right and it took several times to get it right at which I still didn't feel quite satisfied but I had to trust it would work out. On the day of my wedding, I had an extra boutonniere (which i am not sure if I paid for that) and my flower girl flowers couldn't be found by my venue so I am not sure if they got delivered. While my bridal bouquet was beautiful, it was disappointing for the amount it cost. At the end of the day, my flowers were beautiful, I think the earthy feeling I was going for was captured, but it was expensive for what I actually received and as a customer, I just needed to "feel the love" more.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jennifer C

Laura Clare did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding - she really honed in on our style, and was able to come up with arrangements that were beautiful and classic, but also a little bit different from what you typically see at weddings, which we really appreciated!... Read More We also rented an adorable settee from her for our sweetheart table that was really beautiful! She was also very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Jennifer G

My husband and I got married on August 23rd, 2015 and used Laura Clare as our floral designer. She created our bouquets and boutonnieres along with the tablescapes for the reception and a beautiful escort card table. We loved everything and our guests could not stop talking... Read More about how gorgeous the flowers were. Laura embraced our vision and was a joy to work with. We highly recommend Laura Clare and would definitely use her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan J

My experience working with Laura for my wedding was truly wonderful. I knew within the first few minutes of talking with her that she understood my vision and would make sure it was executed perfectly. I loved that she made unique suggestions but also was willing to hear all of... Read More my ideas and answer every possible question I had. She was also willing to work with us to make our floral dreams a reality within our budget, and the finished product went beyond my expectations of what I thought we could have. She captured my vision so flawlessly. When I saw my bouquet it was as if she had gone into my brain to get the image I had of what I wanted - it was truly amazing. I cannot recommend Laura highly enough. Her designs are truly unique and special, and she's a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

As mother of the bride, I scouted out local florists for my daughter who lives in California. The first florist I visited, who was recommended by the venue, really didn't listen to our vision and told me flatly that you cannot do any rustic for a black-tie wedding. Then we found... Read More Laura Clare who totally understood what we wanted and was able to bring our vision to life beautifully. And Laura is great to work with too.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Victoria L

The team at Laura Clare were exceptional to work with. They spent time with us at our initial consultation to determine exactly the look we wanted to achieve. Then, Laura sent over a line-itemed proposal with photos of the flowers she recommended and walked us through each... Read More component to make sure we weren't missing anything. The mock-ups we saw a few weeks before the wedding were stunning and the day-of execution was flawless. Their floral designs truly made our wedding come to life and I would recommend Laura Clare to any bride in the NJ area.

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jessica B

Laura is a creative genius! She is truly gifted and made our wedding look & feel so beautiful and just how I imagined. Her approach is very consultative - she really listens to what your vision is and delivers! She is flexible and we worked together on the proposal with... Read More changes so that it fit my budget. Laura does a mock-up for you a few weeks before your wedding which I really appreciate as I knew then I had even more confidence in her. She & her team delivered decor for our wedding. My now husband even raved about the flowers - which is something he cared nothing about! Absolutely work with Laura!

2/7/15

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Melissa G

Our wedding day was as special as could be thanks to Laura Clare. The venue was beautiful and Laura and her team did an incredible job. She was always available to talk over the phone or threw email which I always appreciate. She was very professional and was diligent into... Read More ensuring that she understood our vision. She went above and beyond on our wedding day. The floral arrangements were gorgeous. From the ceremony, the chuppah, the aisle, the cocktail hour and of course the centerpieces were incredible. She nailed it and I would use her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Laura!

Beautiful Flowers for a Wedding

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jennifer D

I am very satisfied with my experience with Laura Clare, Floral Design & Event Decor. We had a small wedding of under 50 people at the Olde Mill Inn and, from our first meeting, Laura made me feel that my wedding was just as important as her large wedding parties. You can see... Read More that she has a "spark" for what she does, not just the traditional arrangements, with the same old flowers. While being enthusiastic, creative and artistic, she is also well organized, budget conscious, and detail oriented. If you are interested in something different, she has a lot of suggestions that you can use or not... I appreciated hearing about all the options, within my budget! I was open to having some non traditional (?) touches, so Laura incorporated dried leaves in vibrant fall colors in the cocktail hour arrangements, purple kale and berries in the centerpieces, and white kale "roses" in the bouquet. I still can't believe how many pictures of the table arrangements were posted on facebook the next day! Everyone was raving about all of the flowers. If you are thinking of checking out Laura Clare for your wedding or event, I would encourage you to do so! You won't regret it, I know I didn't!

Amazed by Laura's work

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I would like to share with everybody how wonderful job Laura did with the flower arrangements for my wedding. I always dreamed to have small, intimate, romantic wedding and flowers to be the reflection of it. I asked Laura to create flower arrangements in ivory and pink shades... Read More to bring my plan to life. She did absolutely amazing job. My bouquet was just beautiful. Laura used a few kinds of roses, hydrangea, dahlias. My mom, who I always considered as a person with a great taste but at the same time very difficult to impress with anything, was thrilled when she saw the flowers Laura made for me. Laura is a very easy, friendly, calm ( I believe very important quality in this stressful time) person to work with. She is open to listen to your ideas and ready to make your dreams come true. She also stayed on budget which was very important for me. If you are looking for somebody to create something beautiful for reasonable money, you found the right person in Laura.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Cassie B

Laura Clare and her team did the flowers for our wedding and they were beautiful! We met with Laura several times, and she really listened and understood the look we were going for. I really appreciated her extensive knowledge of flowers, willingness to take the time to really... Read More listen and bounce ideas around, as well as her experienced creative input. It was a very nice feeling to not be worried about the flowers on the day of - I felt confident they would be beautiful, and they were! Thank you!

Beautiful, vibrant flowers for our September wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly S

Laura Clare provided the most bright, vibrant flowers for our big day this September that I have ever seen . When I met with Laura Clare I shared my tastes and colors, and with very little direction she truly understood the whole look and feeling my husband and I were going for.... Read More We wanted "happy, bright, and colorful". The bouquets were all unique and complemented the bridesmaids dresses perfectly. When we saw the reception centerpieces they took my breath away - so lush, bright, and gorgeous. I felt that Laura was able to provide exactly what we wanted within our budget. She also made adorable moss covered table numbers which added a unique touch. I highly recommend her service.

Beautiful + Bountiful !

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Juliette C

Laura Clare provided the floral designs for our October wedding and everything was beautiful!! At first I was concerned about whether all my vendors were on the same page as me in terms of what I wanted and what they could provide - but once I saw Laura Clare's arrangements I... Read More couldn't be happier. Everything was lush, and full, and perfect! She understood the concept completely and brought it all to life. She was ALWAYS excited and friendly, which goes a long way when meeting with vendors while wedding planning. It kept me excited and when I saw it come together on the day of , I was astonished at what her and her team accomplished. I have been to weddings where the flowers don't make it through the night or the arrangements look sparse - not the case with Laura Clare. Everything was elegantly presented and looked bright and full throughout the event. Not enough can be said about Laura's "CAN DO" attitude and how KNOWLEDGEABLE she is, her eye is unequivocal and she really brings her style to every event. Her hardwork really paid off and we received a ton of compliments on everything!

September 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christine R

My wedding flowers and décor were beautiful and I could not have been happier with how it all turned out. Laura is an absolute joy to work with, she could not have been nicer and more accommodating. She took the time to visit the venue with me and made adjustments and tweaks to... Read More the décor plan to ensure that everything was executed perfectly. She is a true professional and really cares about her clients.

Laura Clare Pugsley

Flowers are my passion. My team and I are artists-- and flowers are our medium. Allow us to entertain your senses with all Mother Nature has to offer