Floral artistry

From flowers to linens, lighting, and draping, Laura Clare offers her impeccable sense of style and attention to detail to create a unique ambiance, one that will make your wedding day unforgettable. Working with clients worldwide, she has gained a wealth of experience in design for every occasion.

$$$$ – Expensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

1 Morristown Road, Bernardsville, NJ Tri-State Area (908) 221-0007

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kaity D

I have to admit, I struggled with finding the right florist for our wedding for months. Everyone I contacted wasn’t willing to work within our budget and really made the wedding planning process such a drag. It wasn’t until a few months before my wedding that I found Laura Clare... Read More through one of my co-workers recommendation. I immediately reached out and set up a meeting in her Bernardsville shop. Laura was so warm and bubbly – she was such a breath of fresh air and truly such a pleasure to work with. She has such an enthusiasm and talent for floral design. I brought her many photos from Pinterest (probably too many!) for brainstorming floral ideas and every idea I had she topped with a better one! Her suggestions were great – she brought my vision to life. She even had great suggestions for décor elements like chairs and candles. She truly understood the vibe I was going for and made the entire planning process so seamless and most importantly, fun! Laura made our ceremony unforgettable. She delivered the most stunning flowers and decor I have ever seen – she truly succeeded above and beyond my expectations! She was even lovely at answering my many emails (often changing flowers or coming up with different ideas closer to our date) and made sure the flowers for the day were exactly what we had imagined. I highly recommend Laura Clare!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Karen T

We got married in May 2017, and chose Laura Clare as our florist. Laura was such a pleasure to work with and her floral designs are absolutely beautiful. When we first met Laura, she spent so much time with us discussing our vision for the wedding and our likes and dislikes. We... Read More spoke to several other florists and Laura was the most patient and reasonably priced. She cared about our budget and tried to find ways to help us save some money. We ordered bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail hour tables, flowers down the aisle for the ceremony and a Chuppah. She was so understanding when we changed our minds a few times as it got closer to the wedding. We met with her again about a month before the wedding so that she could review with us everything we ordered and show us a mock up of the centerpieces. We had sent her a picture of something we liked and Laura made it so much more beautiful. Laura spent over two hours with us that day going through all of the details in preparation for the wedding. When we saw all of the flower arrangements and the Chuppah the day of the wedding, we were amazed. They were absolutely gorgeous, better than we ever imagined - she far surpassed our expectations and wishes. Our guests raved about the floral designs as well. We loved working with Laura and recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Eluzabeth F

Flowers were so beautiful we didn't want black and white photos. And she found lilacs off season!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tara H

Laura Clare did a beautiful job on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for anything more. She went far beyond our expectations and her passion comes through in her work. I would highly recommend her because she will not disappoint you. Laura Clare's flowers are fresh and... Read More smell amazing. She was a pleasure to work with and very easy going. I would recommend her for any event that needs to be beautified with fresh flowers. I would definitely work with her again on any special occasion. Thank you again Laura Clare for all your dedication and hard work. You are truly a blessing and living your passion! Hope to see you again in the future. Anthony and Tara

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jenny H

Laura made up the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. She ordered these gorgeous blue hydrangea from Holland and they looked beautiful on all of our tables. For my bouquet, she wrapped beautiful blush tulips in a delicate cotton fringed fabric and it was simply... Read More perfection!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Maya K

Laura was AMAZING to work with and I can't recommend her enough! From our very first meeting, she seemed to understand what my vision was and worked hard to make my ideas come to life while also managing to be mindful of my budgeting needs. Laura is a true professional yet so... Read More kind and lovely to work with. She has great taste and helped make some beautiful suggestions to enhance the decor of our wedding. Thank you Laura for all your hard work - everything looked perfect!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Megan A

I was beyond thrilled with the way the flowers came out! Simply stunning arrangements. All of the flowers especially the centerpieces exceeded all of my expectations! When I saw the flowers on the day of my wedding I was blown away by how absolutely beautiful they were. I... Read More couldn’t stop staring at the flowers the whole night! Our guests were amazed and pointed out how they were absolutely perfect for our venue. Even the staff was amazed! We were so pleased with Laura Clare design from the moment we met with her. She is very knowledgeable, creative and accommodating. Even when we called her just a few weeks before our wedding with last minute changes she was very quick to respond and make the changes to our arrangements almost immediately. I would highly recommend Laura Clare!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 lidia c

Laura is amazing! She provided the flowers at our daughter's wedding at Hamilton Farm Gulf Club. The flowers were gorgeous and we received many compliments about them. The piece that really nailed it was the crown/wreath made of lily of the valley. The overall look was... Read More awesome!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Tracy S

Better late than never! I was married April 29, 2016 at the Stone House at Stirling Ridge. I was recommended Laura Clare by my venue and told she was reasonably priced. Unfortunately, she was not as reasonably priced as I hoped, BUT she delivered beautiful work for me the day of... Read More the wedding. I changed my mind many times, and at times I did not think it would work; however, Laura took the time to sit down with me (for as long as it took) and figure out exactly how it COULD work. I had a very strict budget and was unable to budge. After switching my mind from baby's breath (she warned me they would smell in mass quantities) to flowering branches, it was extremely stressful because a new quote I was given was double my original price. A couple months before the wedding, I set up a meeting with her and she sat down with me and thought of a million different ways I could still get what I wanted. At that point, I let her expertise take over. When I tell you that my centerpieces were everything I wanted them to be, they were. They were MASSIVELY full white cherry blossoms with hanging candles. They were stunning and because it was the end of the cherry blossom season, she was able to get more than expected. She even sent me pictures of the shipments to keep me in the loop. Ultimately, I couldn't have been happier with Laura and the quality of her work. My husband, who was skeptical at the time due to the constant back and forth, was blown away, stating they were absolutely breathtaking.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mary D

A stunning event is what Laura Clare created for me . As mother of the groom, my husband & I hosted the rehearsal dinner. Being the event was held out of town, I put my trust & confidence in Laura. I had a vision of what l was hoping the room would look like. Laura came up with... Read More ideas & suggestions that complimented & enhanced my vision. She followed through flawlessly & "wowed" everyone in attendance. I found Laura to be very knowledgeable, professional, efficient, & lots of fun to work with. Her expertise shines through her creations. Can't wait for another event!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

We used Laura Clare for our sons' wedding which was hem at home in a tent in our backyard. The work she did was amazing, including coming the week before to plant in our sunken gardens. Laura's work exceeded our expectations and we plan on using her services again for our other... Read More 5 children!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica L

I found Laura through Instagram after admiring her work through previous weddings at my venue - and she gave me an "Instagram-worthy" wedding and beyond (on a reasonable budget, too!). I worked directly with Laura to decorate the church, reception venue as well as create my... Read More bouquets. She was extremely flexible and patient throughout the entire process as my theme and ideas evolved. One last minute add that Laura knocked out of the park was our sweetheart table which she calls - table flambe! It's an installation of candles and flowers that go over your table. People are still raving about it. Laura and team were also great when it came to setting up decorations I already had - she also transferred decorations from the church to the venue. I also loved what she did with the bouquets - very pretty and complimented my overall bridal look. Laura has an incredible eye for making your wedding unique, memorable and elegant. Our big day wouldn't have been possible without her vision and the hardwork of her dedicated team.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Quichette T

My flower arrangements started off one away and turned out to be something out of a movie magical and beautiful I also had centerpieces done that everyone from the south to the east to the west were able to enjoy and take home .I love flowers and joining up Laura Clare floral... Read More design&event decor made me realize what a wonderful relationship will have throughout the years with all of my up-and-coming events. Laura and her group are professional and punctual with their work . I plan my wedding myself something small only 30 people running around with so many little details it was a true comfort to release some of the pressure to Laura and she turned around and made my wedding day or I should say our wedding day a beautiful event .

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Quichette T

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 susan h

I was married in August and Laura made the ceremony and reception unforgettable! Laura keen sense of design and style is above anything I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth F

Laura is a consummate professional as well as a creative , gifted artist. The flowers were absolutely perfect. Just as I had dreamed them up. I can't recommend her highly enough. She exceeds every hope and expectation you have as a bride.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Samena S

6/9/2013 & 7/16/2016 Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Laura did two weddings for us one at Brooklyn Botanical Garden and another locally at Dolce. In both the occasions her talent was obvious. What we liked the most was her being mindful of our suggestions, preferences and... Read More willingness to make changes even on the day of the occasion. Her passion, her enthusiasm comes across in her work. Above all her sincere pleasant personality is fun to work with. Laura has an excellent team , they were available all through the journey to take questions and get answers even when Laura was away on other weddings. Laura delivered in our two weddings what she promised us. Thank you Laura !!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kim T

Laura created the most beautiful deep red floral arrangements for my fall wedding on October 15, 2016. She also made a bouquet for me as well as two matching smaller ones for my husband's two daughters. I realized a few days before the wedding that I had not made arrangements... Read More to pickup the bouquets before the ceremony so she awesomely had them delivered to my house the morning of the wedding for no additional charge. That was one less thing I had to coordinate on an already busy day. Gestures like that from a vendor mean so much to a bride who is already trying to balance a million things to happen on a single day.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lesley F

After meeting with numerous florists with my friend, we were thrilled to have found Laura. She showed us a ton of samples and offered tons of ideas. And she stayed within my price range, which was not that high! The day of the wedding I was stunned by the bouquet. It was... Read More gorgeous. My centerpieces were pullaway favors and everyone loved them. I would recommend Laura to any bride ! She is an absolute pleasure to work with, her prices are very fair and the and result is gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stefanie Z

Overall my flowers were beautiful at my wedding but working with this vendor was challenging, at the time I did not find the pricing expensive but looking forward to my wedding day, I think it was. If they were not the preferred vendor for my venue, I most likely would have... Read More hired someone else just because I felt from a customer service standpoint, improvements are needed. While Laura was really great in willing to work with me that I was not the bride who was going to spend thousands of dollars on flowers & let me purchase my own containers, vases, etc. to save on cost, it took a while for me to get a proposal, which wasn't quite right and it took several times to get it right at which I still didn't feel quite satisfied but I had to trust it would work out. On the day of my wedding, I had an extra boutonniere (which i am not sure if I paid for that) and my flower girl flowers couldn't be found by my venue so I am not sure if they got delivered. While my bridal bouquet was beautiful, it was disappointing for the amount it cost. At the end of the day, my flowers were beautiful, I think the earthy feeling I was going for was captured, but it was expensive for what I actually received and as a customer, I just needed to "feel the love" more.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jennifer C

Laura Clare did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding - she really honed in on our style, and was able to come up with arrangements that were beautiful and classic, but also a little bit different from what you typically see at weddings, which we really appreciated!... Read More We also rented an adorable settee from her for our sweetheart table that was really beautiful! She was also very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Jennifer G

My husband and I got married on August 23rd, 2015 and used Laura Clare as our floral designer. She created our bouquets and boutonnieres along with the tablescapes for the reception and a beautiful escort card table. We loved everything and our guests could not stop talking... Read More about how gorgeous the flowers were. Laura embraced our vision and was a joy to work with. We highly recommend Laura Clare and would definitely use her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Megan J

My experience working with Laura for my wedding was truly wonderful. I knew within the first few minutes of talking with her that she understood my vision and would make sure it was executed perfectly. I loved that she made unique suggestions but also was willing to hear all of... Read More my ideas and answer every possible question I had. She was also willing to work with us to make our floral dreams a reality within our budget, and the finished product went beyond my expectations of what I thought we could have. She captured my vision so flawlessly. When I saw my bouquet it was as if she had gone into my brain to get the image I had of what I wanted - it was truly amazing. I cannot recommend Laura highly enough. Her designs are truly unique and special, and she's a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

As mother of the bride, I scouted out local florists for my daughter who lives in California. The first florist I visited, who was recommended by the venue, really didn't listen to our vision and told me flatly that you cannot do any rustic for a black-tie wedding. Then we found... Read More Laura Clare who totally understood what we wanted and was able to bring our vision to life beautifully. And Laura is great to work with too.

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Victoria L

The team at Laura Clare were exceptional to work with. They spent time with us at our initial consultation to determine exactly the look we wanted to achieve. Then, Laura sent over a line-itemed proposal with photos of the flowers she recommended and walked us through each... Read More component to make sure we weren't missing anything. The mock-ups we saw a few weeks before the wedding were stunning and the day-of execution was flawless. Their floral designs truly made our wedding come to life and I would recommend Laura Clare to any bride in the NJ area.

Laura Clare Pugsley

Flowers are my passion. My team and I are artists-- and flowers are our medium. Allow us to entertain your senses with all Mother Nature has to offer