Wedding Photographer

Hey there! I am a traveling wedding photographer who loves documenting weddings. Your wedding day is an exciting day to celebrate new beginnings, and to me it is important that every couple has photographs to remember and relive those very special moments in their lives. I know one of my favorite things to do is to look through old photo albums and relive some of my favorite memories and it makes me the happiest person to be able to provide that for other people. My goal is to capture the feeling of your wedding day rather than just what it looked like, and I do that by using a journalistic style of photography. I look forward to getting to know you and your story!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Washington | Georgia | Destination (404) 910-3442

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Kenzie S

I can't even begin to find the words to explain how amazing Laura is and was. My husband and I could not be more pleased with our photography experience for our wedding. Between the rain and our crazy bridal party, we for sure thought our dreams of beautiful pictures was long... Read More gone. But, holy cow, Laura delivered. She went out of her way to make sure we got ALL the pictures we wanted. She even followed a list of a family photos I had created a week before.And, anytime we asked for a photo, she was right there - read to go with a huge smile on her face. ABOVE ALL ELSE, she was willing to go out in the rain with my husband and I so that we could get pictures of our mountain backdrop even though it was raining. She got soaking wet to let us have our dream of beautiful pictures. If that doesn't show dedication and love for her clients, I don't know what does. I would recommend Laura over and over again. I will use her for all of my photography needs! Thank you so much, Laura.

Laura Wick

A few random facts about me: I love traveling and of course photographing every moment of it. My favorite season of the year is fall. Exploring nature, feeling summer's cool breeze, gazing at the stars, and listening to the sounds of the ocean are some of my favorite things. My interest in photography has grown through out my life starting when I was little. I decided to pursue photography as a career later and have know done it professionally for 6 years and I love it! Being able to provide beautiful memories for people makes me the happiest person.