Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4361 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ (520) 294-9199

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Sarah C

I found my wedding dress here very easily. The lady asked me a few questions about my budget and what I was looking for and then showed me some dresses. I really appreciated that she didn't take one dress out that was over my budget as many of the other store had done... Read More previously. The dress looked absolutely gorgeous on me!

Phew!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Paula S

These gals worked hard for me!!! It was a struggle to get my dress fitted just right, but they did it! I'm still getting compliments on my dress and how perfect it looked!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 MEME M

I went everywhere looking for my dress for the big day! I found the perfectttt Dress Made by Maggie Sottero. It was the most beautiful dress i have ever seen! I ordered my dress in December 2014, and received my dress in August 2015. The dress was 4 sizes too big. I am a Size 2... Read More and my dress was a size 10. They said they can fix it and fix the STRAPLESS TOP( I am a 32C and the dress was a 36DDD) All the Owner did was add 3 Cup pads into the dress and if i stand to the side my boob were hanging out with layers of pads. This was 2 days before my wedding. I went back crying and panicing, Lola and the blonde Seamstress helped me as soon as i walked in the door, They fixed my dress as best as they could and it was 100% better but it still wasnt perfect because of how messed up it was from the owner. I also asked the owner( who is the main seamstress) To add extra bustles to my dress because i had a feeling they would brake, she said no. 30 minutes into my wedding (october 24th 2015) My bustle broke and i dragged my dress around slipping on it and turning in black :( The employees there are amazing but the owner takes no responsibility for anything. We called to just let her know what had happened and she was extremely rude and said it was my fault the dress broke. I DO NOT recommend buying from there

Dream dress from Lauras

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Jess R

I scoured the entire town looking for a bridal shop that carried Mori Lee's Voyage collection, Laura's had it. I ordered my dress, and it was stunning. My only gripe is the hiccups in communication. They said they called me when the dress arrived (they did not), then the... Read More fittings got miscommunicated (they told me two initially, then three). But the ladies were great, honestly. My dress looked amazing, and I can't wait to hand it down to my daughters one day.

Awful Experience

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Nikki O

I bought my beautiful, perfect Maggie Sottero gown here.... And then ended up with an imperfect dress to wear on my wedding day. The owner took the initial alteration darts and did the hem. The hem was an inch and a half too short and uneven and there were two noticeable... Read More bunches... One on my right side and one on my behind. At my third alteration appointment, the day before I left for my wedding, it was unchanged. I spent 8 hours waiting for my dress only to take it and get married in an imperfect dress. The hem was let out... To the original length. Still had bunching. Upon return from my wedding I met with the owner for reimbursement of my alteration fees. She was unapologetic and tried to put blame on me being unreasonable. Unacceptable from a business owner to have no idea how to accept responsibility for her mistakes! Needless to say ... Do not go to this store. The only good thing is her kind staff.

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Liane D

The quality of the gown and alterations were fabulous. These ladies know how to make a gown look like it was made just for your body. Our family and friends could not stop complimenting me on how beautiful my wedding dress was. Thank you!

The Dress!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Stacy V

Laura's was great, my dress was simply perfection, it was all lace and like a lot of brides I lost a lot of weight after ordering it, requiring them to take in the satin underlay a lot, which also then required them to deconstruct the lace while I had it on, cutting the lace... Read More ever so carefully, I thought I would die, but then three seamstresses reconstructed it right before my eyes, you couldn't tell it wasn't made to fit my body perfectly, and lets say I'm very curvy. Trust! It was Perfection!!!!

Great Place To Shop for Dresses!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Alyssa V

So happy I got my dress from Laura’s Bridal! I didn’t feel like just another transaction there. They showed they really cared and listened. They weren’t overbooked on purpose (like some places) so I was able to have my consultant with me the whole time. I truly had a great... Read More experience there. Sandra and her staff are fantastic!!

Great designers, questionable service experience

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Leah O

My relationship with this store is interesting... I found both my dress and veil here but chose to buy my dress from another vendor, due to the shoddy service at Laura's I had a Saturday appointment to try on dresses. When my mom and I arrived, we were told they were not... Read More taking appointments that day, because they were having their carpets replaced. I told them that I had a confirmed appointment and if they couldn't see us, then we were not coming back. They agreed to let me try on a few dresses, and we made a dressing room like area out of racks of dresses to give me some privacy. I had to hold up each dress and jump over the area they were gluing carpet to get myself in front of a mirror. Alas, I fell in love with one dress, but chose to buy it at another store, due to the customer service that day. I decided to wear a veil only about three weeks before my wedding. I returned to Laura's after not finding anything at other stores and they let me try on several veils. I found one I really liked, and they agreed to sell me the one off the rack since I did not have enough time to order one. They even removed the blusher for me for no charge!

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Elizabeth O

I couldn't be more happy with my experience with Laura's bridal. They were there to help me in picking the perfect dress (trying on as many as necessary). Also my dress had to be altered several times and in the end it fit perfectly. All these things I would expect from a... Read More bridal shop. Laura's stands out because they remember you and genuinely want you to look absolutely gorgeous for your big day.

False Advertising

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Catherine T

I purchased a gift certificate for this store through a radio promotion valued at $500 for $250 but when I went to the store to redeem it I was told it was only for in store merchandise, not for ordering bridal gowns. There is not enough merchandise in the store to spend $500,... Read More even if I had purchased my veil, hair accessories, shoes and bridal clutch I would not have spent $500. So she refused to honor the gift certificate and I had to get it refunded through the radio station. The owner is also often at the store alone so if the phone rings she leaves you, even when in the midst of putting on a gown, to go answer it. I had a terrible time shopping there and would not recommend this store to anyone.

Janice and Mike Wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Janice P

Excellent customer service and wonderful to work with! The owner, Sandra, is amazing. I felt very comfortable working with her and she made me feel special. I couldn't even tell they had fitted my dress it looked so perfect!

Fabulous shop!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 andrea h

They were fantastic. I shopped for my dress by myself and the girls there were great at helping me to choose a dress. They took pictures for me so I could see a different perspective. The alterations were fantastic. They stayed late to make sure I could take my dress home since... Read More I live over an hour and half drive away.

Loved my dress!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Janine A

I loved my dress so much but it took forever to get it! I ordered in July, was supposed to receive it in November but didnt get it until the first week in March! Alterations are crazy expensive!

Outstanding customer service

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Barbara M

We ordered the brides dress from Laura's in spite of the fact they did not have a sample of it. Elizabeth was very helpful and patient in trying on similar dresses so we felt confident in ordering the dress. The bride was from out of town and had to fly in for fitting. Sandra... Read More was so great working with her schedule. We were very pleased with the great customer service we always recieved there. The dress was the perfect dress and we are so happy we purchased it from Laura's. Thank You Sandra and Elizabeth!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Marlene D

I went looking for dresses at Laura's bridal, even though I didn't find what I was looking for (they have a large variety of corset type dresses and I am not a fan of them) their staff was extremely kind, helpful and professional. They showed me dresses and helped me try some on... Read More and were gracious enough to tell me the type of dresses worked for my body type and what to stay away from etc. They were great!

Review for Laura's Bridal

Reviewed on 2/15/2009 amber c

Very friendly customer service. I got the attention I wanted and needed but was not bombarded with sales.