Laurel Hill Farm - Equestrian and Farm Weddings

Laurel Hill, FL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

For the Barn or Equestrian Wedding of your dreams!

Come check out our amazing equestrian barn venue. From our saloon for small weddings to our ballroom for large weddings, our spaces are heated and cooled for your amazing events. If you are looking for shabby chic, country charm or sophisticated elegance we stand out from all the rest. Please contact us for more information on this unique setting.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

6300 Bill Lundy Road, Laurel Hill, FL (850) 687-4009

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Tara S

I really cannot say enough great things about Kim Farrah & everyone else at Laurel Hill Farm. From the first time Kim and I spoke, not only was she more than helpful, but she was also genuinely excited and eager to help me plan my event. I quickly learned that planning a... Read More function for 200 people could be extremely stressful and overwhelming, but Kim immediately made me feel as though a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Not a single detail was missed when they designed this venue - everything from the chandeliers all the way down to the door hardware was done so tastefully, which made it that much easier to pull together a nice event. I rented the ballroom for a company party, and it turned out to be gorgeous! Anytime I needed to come by the farm for planning purposes, Kim was always more than willing to accommodate. She also didn't hesitate to roll up her sleeves on the day of the event to help me set up. Not only is the ballroom beautiful, but the entire property is so very charming. I plan on using Laurel Hill Farm for future events, and I thoroughly encourage others to do the same - whether it be for their dream wedding, company party, family reunion, or anything else!

2018-02-05T20:25:40 Response from the vendor

You were a dream to work with, and have an amazing gift for decorating! Thank you for trusting us...

Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Our wedding day was perfect. It was everything we ever imagined and more. We could not have picked a more beautiful location! We had a slight delay because of rain, but it didnt matter the day went off without a hitch. We used simple elegant affairs for all their services... Read More and loved everything about it.

My Daughters Perfect Day

Reviewed on 12/25/2014

Thank you so much Lynn for making my daughters dream wedding come true. We were so pleased to have found you. Everything was absolutely perfect.

My Perfect Day

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Sharon B

Words can not say enough about Lynn. I love love love her. She made my day so stress free! I was freaking out a little, trying to figure out how to pull off my dream wedding. Thank you so very much for coming to my rescue and making my day wonderful.

On Point

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 kandor k

As the Groom, I was deliriously impressed from the beginning of the wedding planning process to the wedding date. My wife and I feel that Lynn has a heart of a champion. When problems would arise, she would pacify all situations. She enabled our wedding to be seamlessly perfect... Read More with no issues. When asked for last minute changes; she was more then accommodating. Her access to local vendors greatly reduced the costs of our wedding. It would be lunacy not to utilize her services.

Fairytale Wedding Come True

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Claudia B

Selecting a planner that we could afford, trust, and make my vision come to life was overwhelming at first. That was until we met Lynn. From day 1 she made my fiance & I feel at ease. She turned my fairytale wedding that I had always dreamed of into reality! Lynn made sure every... Read More detail was without flaw. The flower bouquets & arrangements were stunning. The decorations were just how we imagined but better. The romantic ambiance & lighting of our evening garden wedding turned out so well people kept commenting on how gorgeous everything was. She not only made sure everything was perfect, she went above and beyond. My family was just astonished at how professional she was & how she turned our venue into a magical night to remember. I heard people say things such as, this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to in their entire life! Lynn coordinated everything for us from our DJ to our Amazing Chef's, who prepared delicious food! Lynn isn't just a wedding planner, she is a precious gem in the wedding business and wont stop until your special day is just like you always dreamt it to be and more! I would recommend her in a heart beat. Even though my wedding is over, Lynn & I remain great friends. How could you let someone with so much dedication to making people happy just leave once the party is over? I couldn't. If I had 10 stars to give, I give her 11! - Allaina Guitron Ms. Veteran America 2013

Simple Elegant Wedding Affair

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

The wedding I attended was by far a fairy tale wedding. It was fun for the guests and worry-free for the bride. We later had our Regional Budget Meeting/Christmas Party and hired Lynn Hamlin to handled the catering and decorations. It was an absolute Winter Wonderland!

Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Lynn is the best wedding planner! She has a way of discovering exactly what the bride wants and how to make it happen. No detail was too small for her consideration. She made my niece's wedding day exactly what she expected and more. I expected a "bridezilla", but thanks to... Read More Lynn, her day was absolutely perfect.

Exceptional Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

As the name of the business implies Lynn did an "exceptional" job with my daughter's wedding. She made sure it was the fairytale wedding little girls dream of. Every detail was perfect and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Jamie did an awesome job with the pictures... Read More capturing many "moments to remember". I highly recommend Exceptional Florida Weddings and Simple Elegant Affairs.

Absolutely Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Lynn and her team truly made my wedding day all I had ever dreamed of since I was a little girl. Not only is she the nicest person you can meet, but she is dedicated, honest and hardworking to ensure that your day is exactly what you dream. Every little detail that I had... Read More described, she nailed it. She took care of everything & even so much more that I never thought of. Absolutely wouldn't have happened without her. She is not only my wedding planner, she is a life long friend. No words can express how thankful I am for giving me the day of my dreams! Go with Simple Elegant Affairs and you will not be disappointed. They are miracle workers

Lynn and Jamie Fantastic.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

My wife and I thought it would be possible to plan a wedding in Florida, a eight hour drive from Nashville, for our daughter. We took a trip down to Navarre to see the house we had booked for the wedding and reception several months before the big day. When we drove by to see... Read More the house a wedding was being set up so we got the number from a decal on the car and truck unloading. We went back a little later the next day and had the pleasure of meeting Lynn. She offered to help in anyway possible even though we had already booked a lot of the things like DJ, caterer and tables and chairs. As the date got closer the more we found out we could not do it all and Lynn and Jamie came to our rescue. We thought we would have about 45-50 people and that was ok. We had almost 100 RSVP and that was impossible so we switched to a beach wedding and reception at the house just weeks before the big day. Two days before the wedding our photographer backed out and Lynn arranged for her husband Jamie to do it. We also had a backup DJ and Violinist as the local guy never returned phone calls. Lynn set this all up for us just in case and got everything in order to have a beach wedding. They took our rented arch over, set up chairs and swept the sand around the chairs and alter. A foot washing stand was set up next to the parking lot and their violin player entertained as the guests arrived. The wedding day was perfect and it went so well that my wife and I actually enjoyed it. Lynn was a saint and took care of everything like she just knew what we were going to ask for before we asked. Many of our guests commented on how nice everything was a what a beautiful wedding it was. Beach wedding with a beautiful sunset and breeze, front yard appetizers and specialty drinks and then a beautiful sit down dinner for almost 100 in the backyard along the waters edge. Dancing in the water and in the yard along with guests sending lighted candles aloft as a send off to the new couple. Lynn and Jamie went so far above and beyond what they had agreed to do to make it a special day for all of us. I can not say enough good things about them and feel free to ask them for my email address if you want to ask me anything. Jamie did a fantastic job on the pics and captured every moment for my daughter to cherish. I have another daughter and I think I will fly Lynn up to Nashville just to make sure that wedding goes as well.

My special day

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I love Lynn as she made my dreams come true. Everything was perfect from the table setting to the exit out. I probably drove her crazy with asking her a million questions. But she was so patient and kind; always making me laugh! If you choose her you will not be sorry, she... Read More is a perfectionist and every detail was perfect. Also her husband did a wonderful job on our photos!

My wedding was awesome

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I love love love my wedding planner! My day was so wonderful, everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you thank you

My Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Sherry B

My wedding day was the dream I had when I was a little girl. Everything was perfect. Lynn listened to every detail and made them all come true. I am sure she had to feel bombarded will all my pinterest pins.lol But she has so much patience and made my day so very very... Read More special. I love love love her.

Lynn Hamlin

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

I had the pleasure of meeting Lynn and she made my life so easy. I was really stressed to have a wedding in Florida when I live so far away. But she made ever detail I wanted come true. I have the highest praise for her. Choose her and it will be the best decision you ever... Read More made. Nicole

Kim Farrah

Owner/Operator of Laurel Hill Farm, Kim has helped to create wonderful events for hundreds of guests at our equestrian estate. She helps as much or as little as you would like, with our do-it-yourself pricing structure. From an elegant ballroom entered through a working stable to our shabby chic saloon with just the right amount of space, this is a wonderful environment for brides, grooms and families coming together to celebrate your special day. Kim has owned and operated Laurel Hill Farm since 2010, and has made it perfect for weddings with her high standards and attention to detail.