Boutique Fine Art Wedding Photography

We believe that the best way to capture the memories of your wedding day is to turn them into works of art that can be displayed and cherished for years to come. When all of the training, decisions, and expression come together to capture that one moment, it will take your breath away.

Artistic

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Bow2010

135 Shannon Ln., Ligonier, PA Serving Pittsburgh PA (888) 815-8914
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Gorgeous Photos, Fantastic Photographers - Such a great decision!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

My wedding day was the most incredible, emotional, and exciting day of my life. Thanks to the fabulous photographers of Laurel Mountain Photography, I am able to relive each wonderful moment any time I want to. Their ability to capture every heartfelt smile, tear, and kiss is... Read More priceless to my husband and I. I get goosebumps each time I open my wedding album! We hired Laurel Mountain Photography to take our engagement photos after several word-of-mouth referrals, and after receiving the proofs, there was no question who we were hiring to photograph our wedding day! We knew we had professionals that we could trust to document all of the intricate details we would want to remember forever. The photographers were a dream from the start - they showed initiative by contacting me to schedule a meeting where we discussed my wedding vision, my theme, a shot list, possible locations, and the day's timeframe. On the big day, they were extremely flexible, agreeing to photograph myself, my mother, and the bridesmaids during our hair appointments and make up appointments. They also photographed my groom, my father, and the groomsmen/ring bearer putting on their jackets and straightening their ties before the ceremony. Those pictures are particularly special to me. During the ceremony, photographs afterwards, and reception, Laurel Mountain Photography was professional, efficient, and most importantly, respectful of my timeframe and shot requests. Thanks to them, my wedding day ran smoothly - we arrived where we were supposed to be at the right time, and our guests did not have to spend their evening waiting for us to arrive! Even though I did not wish to spend several hours after the ceremony taking pictures, the photographs that I received were breathtaking. The photographers recommended my new husband and I stepping outside for a few minutes during the reception, and those intimate nighttime moments between he and I are some of my very favorites. When choosing photographers for your wedding, just consider this - anyone can take a picture (including my 2-year old nephew!). But the key is to find someone who is talented, considerate, and reliable who will take the time to know you and your fiancé as a couple to ensure that the most special moments are captured. Laurel Mountain Photography did this for my husband and I, and we couldn't be more grateful for them!

Captured the memories!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Michelle B

We had our wedding in June 2015 and honestly could not have worked with a better couple for the day. Even when meeting for the first time we were blown away with how professional and friendly Anastasia was. She met us at a location near our house to save us the travel, she... Read More brought pictures of other weddings for us to look at and also fully reviewed the package options so we could find what fit our budget and wishes best. On the day of the wedding they were prompt and stayed for long into the night they the heat and then the rain! Despite the elements they made our day beautiful knowing when to take photos in certain locations based on the sun and weather,etc. not only did they take the photos but they kept us calm and kept the day running on schedule...not to mention helping me with my dress, veil, etc. they sent us a booklet to work on before the wedding to list our group photos, special photos etc and they did not miss one thing we were looking for. as for getting the photos we (Along with comments made by family and friends) were shocked that we had access to the online gallery in as little as 2 weeks. We then got two full albums of our photos by mail and are so thankful we have these to save and enjoy for years to come. I have already suggested Laurel Mountain Photography to friends and family and hope to use them in the future myself (although it won't be for another wedding hahah). We give them 5 stars hands down!!! Thank you so much!! Michelle & Travis.

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Heather C

John and Lisa captured our September wedding and the pictures could not be more gorgeous. There is a great mix of posed portraits, artistic shots, and candids. A lot of guests commented on how nice they both were. We could not be happier with the results of our photos and do not... Read More know how we will narrow them down to fit into an album!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie G

Anastasia and Mark were amazing to work with. My husband and I fell in love with their work and one we reached out to them and spoke with them and met them we knew they were the photographers for us. They both worked tirelessly to make sure they got every shot we wanted. If they... Read More haven't been to a venue or location before they go out before the day and scout it, I thought this was great. It allowed them to make a game plan for our day so we could get some beautiful photographs! I loved that Anastasia came to where I got ready and Mark went to where my husband was getting ready, afterwards it gave us a wonderful view of the morning the other didn't see. Anastasia and Mark stayed with us the entire day to capture each and every moment. We received our photos within a few weeks of our wedding which was wonderful!!! They have several photography packages listed on their website but work with you to create the best one for you and your wants/needs. We have used Anastasia and Mark for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, they were amazing to work with and I continue to recommend them to anyone that is looking for a photographer, I will continue to use them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tiana G

Photography for me, was the hardest decision that I had made about our wedding day. I was a little overwhelmed when I first started looking. Luckily, I had met prior with a friend and she had made this packet of information with me, outlining different things that she had... Read More learned throughout her own research for her upcoming wedding (Thanks again Nichole!!!). The night we met, we went over a thousand different things, my head was spinning. Finally, at the end of the night, I was just like, if you were me who would you go with? And she is like Laurel Mountain Photography, the one I am going with. I’ve never been happier! So, that night I went home and checked out their website one more time, and I really liked what I had saw and the quality of the photos. I also, had saved a few photos from other photographers and had asked my friend who is also getting into photography if he could rate who he thought had the best pictures and why he thinks they’d be good, etc. Well he also rated Laurel Mountain number one, so I knew, they were who I had to pick. That next Monday, I had emailed them, and got the sweetest response back from Anastasia. I already knew I would like her. We set up an appointment to meet and talk, and fiancé at the time, after meeting her knew right then and there she and Laurel Mountain are who we wanted taking our pictures! We had Anastasia and John, and we couldn’t have been happier. We also decided to do our engagement session with Anastasia, and our pictures turned out fantastic. She even took some with our little puppy! When it came time to meet with her for our last meeting, she had everything organized asked all the questions we would need to make our day go as smoothly as possible. And it did. The day of the wedding Anastasia and her father were awesome, she was such a trooper being pregnant and didn’t let that interfere either. Once, they got started it was like they were barely there and made you feel so comfortable. They made sure all of our favorite photos were captured, and they did their homework on some places that they never shot at before (they went there months before to make sure they knew all the best places to get a photo, the lightening, positions, etc.) they were a blast! We were on our honeymoon when we received our wedding photo site. We were shocked to see how many photos we had, and the fact that we liked them ALL! That’s so hard to do because I usually hate every photo of myself! But not this time. You really can’t go wrong with Laurel Mountain. I know you’ll be happy you picked them! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Meghann L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Laurel Mountain Photography. Our pictures exceeded my expectations beyond what I could have imaged. Working with Anastasia over the past year from everything to engagement pictures to scheduling my whole wedding day out was completely... Read More stress free. The pictures are so unique from any other wedding album I've seen because they bring out true artistry in every photo. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you LMP for the beautiful memories that will last a life time!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lynn P

Laurel Mountain Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. The pictures they took were breathtaking and without their loyalty and expertise, we wouldn't have these captured memories to keep for a life time. Both photographers were innovative on ideas... Read More that fit our style, which made it so unique for us. Their value, expertise, and commitment is unbeatable. We also had our engagement pictures done by LMP. Even at our first meeting and before any of our own pictures, we were impressed with their work. We highly recommend them and can not wait to utilize their services again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelsey D

I searched for a photographer for months, after my first time seeing LMP's photos I was sold, there was no question I had to have them capture our day! My husband and I are able to relive the BEST DAY EVER everyday thanks to Anastasia and Mark. They love candid photos, they have... Read More a true passion for their work and it surely shows in their photos. It was like they weren't even there but still front and center the whole day capturing every moment, every emotion perfectly. Having them there on our wedding day felt completely natural and comfortable, we felt like we knew them for years after our first meeting. I highly recommend them for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Taylor R

Laurel Mountain Photography is a hidden gem of western Pennsylvania photography- an absolute must book. The LMP photographers are selfless, genuine, and so sincere. They will capture every sweet moment of your wedding day. They make your wedding day effortless, and their... Read More prestige will leave you with heirloom photographs. Laurel Mountain Photography is a timeless choice for the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Brittany S

I chose LMP as they photographed my best friends wedding. I couldnt be more pleased with my choice. They were so easy to work with and answered my questions quickly. They did a fantastiv job of capturing our perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Meghan P

I had the pleasure of working with Anastasia and Mark the day of my wedding and also did engagement photos with Anastasia. I felt at ease the entire time and they were able to capture beautiful memories of our events. They were a huge help the day of the wday fading and even... Read More helped me get dressed and bustled my dress for the reception. I could not be more ecstatic over the photographs I received from the wedding day and have received numerous compliments on the quality of the work. Thank you for helping to preserve our wedding day to be able to look back and relive over the preceding years.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Melissa G

I will forever recommend these photographers to any of my friends or family getting married! Our pictures are absolutely flawless, and I cannot count the number of compliments we've gotten. Their vision is perfect, all pictures (even posed ones) look so candid and natural! And,... Read More they're great at getting real, candid photos! They were so professional and amazing throughout the entire day. It honestly felt like I had a friend with me all day, Anastasia and her husband joked and laughed with us all day, and Anastasia even helped to bustle my dress and put my veil in when she saw my mom and MOH were a bit confused!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Nichole R

There is a reason these guys are in The Knot hall of fame! It's because they are absolutely incredible!!! After talking to several different photographers we went with John and Anita at LMP. We couldn't be happier with our decision. The photos are breathtaking and my husband... Read More felt comfortable enough around them to get caught in several fantastic candids which is really saying something since my husband is not a big fan of having his picture taken. He even looks happy and relaxed in the posed photos as well, thank you for that LMP! Each time we met with them or spoke with them before the wedding they were professional but very funny and easy to talk to. The shot book they provided really helped me narrow down the most important shots I wanted to see them take and they really followed through. They took great care and listened to what I wanted and used their artistic ability to capture the best candids and poses that fell in line with what we discussed all day. They were a blast to work with and when things got rolling they were like ninjas taking the candid photos, I forgot they were there that's how good they were! They even performed a miracle for me, one of the most important photos to me was of the look on my husbands face seeing me walk down the aisle for the first time and it was not looking good as a guest was practically in the aisle and so close to my husband that he and his cell phone were all you could see! I was devastated! But LMP pulled through and combined the photo with another so that I was covering the guest and all you could see was my husband looking at me! It saved the day and is a gorgeous photo! If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding I highly recommend LMP, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Ellie C

John and Lisa were very dedicated and a pleasure to work with. They were both very organized and ensured that they captured all the shots we requested. Our wedding photos turned out to be absolutely beautiful. It shows that John and Lisa love what they do. Thanks John and... Read More Lisa for helping to make our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Anastasia and the photographers at laurel mountain went above and beyond what I had expected! The pictures all turned out amazing I love them all. She was always easy to reach and answer questions. The day of the wedding she really knew what she was doing and was super helpful... Read More with everything! They made sure to get the photographs that I wanted and plenty more. Never did I have any stress about photographs, they knew what they were doing and kept the day running smoothly. I would highly recommend using them!

2016-03-03T11:54:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day and are so happy that you are enjoying the photos!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Alicia O

Laurel Mountain Photography exceeded all of my expectations. I could not have asked for a better family duo to capture every special moment and detail. From the first time we met and went over my vision, to the big day, they made the entire process seamless. Extremely... Read More professional, flexible, creative, and fun, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers to capture their events. Even when it rained on my wedding day, they provided my entire bridal party with beautiful umbrellas that provided the perfect contrast in our photos. Anyone can take a picture--the photos LMP provided were breathtakingly beautiful; not missing the slip of light through the trees, the puddle-mirror silhouette of us embraced, all of our guests panned out behind our kiss. Choose a photographer who will go above and beyond for you, offer insight, innovation, and flexibility. We are so grateful to Anastasia and John. We will cherish these memories forever.

Stunning Photography!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Anastasia and the team at LMP are WONDERFUL to work with. Our photographers helped our day become so much more seamless and enjoyable than I thought possible. In the months leading up to the wedding, they were always prompt with responses and answers to any questions I had.... Read More On the day of, they are ready to roll! They didn't miss a beat, and they were so kind and fun to work with. This is so important and it is so so appreciated. It is difficult to find people that make you feel so at ease and comfortable when taking tons of pictures of you - but it was SO EASY with LMP photographers. The final products were STUNNING. They are all so truly remarkable. Our wedding day was cloudy and chilly, but you would never ever know it from the pictures! They look so gorgeous. We will definitely be cherishing the photos and our experience with LMP for many years to come!

Gorgeous wedding photos to remember your big day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 katie f

I have always said to other brides that having a great wedding photographer is so important because your wedding photos are what you have to remember your special day. I met Laurel Mountain Photography when they photographed my brother's wedding in OBX. As soon as I saw their... Read More work I knew I was going to use them for my own wedding. My husband's twin sister used them as well. I have had the pleasure to meet all of the photographers and they are all very professional and very kind people. They are very organized and make sure that you get all of the specific photos you are looking for. They are great at posing and getting a wide variety of shots. Their editing is beautiful. I am in love with my photos and have gotten so many compliments! Give them a call!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Laura L

AMAZING!!! I booked LMP just through looking at their photos and all of their wonderful reviews, and I could not have been happier with the whole experience and how absolutely stunning the photos were!! I booked them to photograph my wedding, and then decided to have them do an... Read More engagement shoot. I am so glad I did!! John and Lisa were so wonderful to work with!! They had everything for our engagement shoot planned out and made my fiance and I so comfortable! They are the nicest people and are so wonderful to work with! When we received our engagement proofs, I could not believe how many beautiful photos there were!! We were blown away! There was a perfect mix of creative shots, candid shots, and portrait shots! I have received so many compliments from family and friends on how stunning the photos are! I don't know how we will ever choose a few of them for our save the date/website/blow up for our house, because they are all just breathtaking! I am SO SO happy I booked them to photograph our wedding next year, because they are truly fantastic!! Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are wonderful people that will truly enhance your wedding experience! The engagement photos were more than I could have ever thought, so I can hardly imagine what the wedding photos will be like!! The best wedding decision I've made was to book Laurel Mountain Photography!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Liz W

Absolutely Perfect! We could not have been more pleased with Anastasia and Mark from Laurel Mountain Photography. They were professional, reliable and always made themselves available to talk about changes or requests along the way. They made such an amazing team! Our photos... Read More are absolutely stunning and exceed all expectations we had. They captured so much raw emotion and intimate moments from the day. I would highly recommend Laurel Mountain Photography!! Thank you so much again--Liz and Rich Paschen

Couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Rachel M

I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Laurel Mountain Photography. We’ve only done our engagement pictures thus far, but after seeing how amazing they turned out I’m positive my wedding photos will be flawless. Let me start by saying I have NOT been an easy client. Due... Read More to some crazy circumstances my wedding date has changed..not once..but TWICE…and each time Anastasia handled it with a smile. I have a difficult time explaining my vision, but Anastasia never had trouble understanding. The team is so talented they can suit your photos to whatever style you want. One of the most important things to me was the level of responsiveness…and LMP nailed it, always prompt in answering any questions I had. Anastasia even took a good deal of time helping us pick a location for our engagement photos. As for the actual shoot, Anastasia made us feel completely at ease. My fiancé and I are not the most photogenic people…but we look like models in our photos! Anastasia kept us laughing, and seemed to enjoy how silly my fiancé and I are. She’ll do anything to get the shot (Including taking off her shoes and wading through the river.) I brought all these silly props and she used them in adorable/creative ways. I couldn’t be any happier with them. Overall we have 180+ photos, with maybe only 4 of them that I wouldn’t want to get GIANT prints of for our home. The pictures took about two weeks to get back to us, exactly like she said they would. I even asked her to make some minor changes to two photos, she had them done the next day and was eager to know if I wanted anything else changed. Attentive, accommodating, fun to be around, and exceedingly talented…what more could you want in a photographer? Two things to note….book early, as popular dates seem to fill up over a year in advance. The other thing is they have packages to suit an assortment of budgets, but they aren’t the cheapest you’ll find. However, it’s very easy to see why! Anastasia is worth her (and my) weight in gold, and trust me, you won’t find a better photographer for less. If you’re looking for typical, better than average, cookie cutter photos, LMP isn’t right for you. However, if you want exemplary, unique, magazine worthy fine art photos don’t bother looking anywhere else, hire Anastasia and her company as soon as you can!

AMAZING! Love working with LMP!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Mia W

I worked with Anastasia on both my engagement photos and wedding photos. Both turned out Amazing! Anastasia is fantastic to work with and John was great at our wedding too! Extremely professional, friendly, and very talented! She was great at making us feel comfortable and... Read More picture ready by keeping things relaxed and always happy. She was always willing to work with our requests and had fanastic ideas to share as well. I chose Laurel Mountain Photography based on a friends beautiful wedding photos and I couldn't be happier with my decision. As mentioned, we also did engagement photos with LMP. I really recommend this as well. Not only did we get great shots and some special keepsakes, but we were able to spend some time prior to the wedding getting comfortable with Anastasia and being in front of the camera. Finally from arrival times and scheduling, to delivery of photos everything was exactly on time if not completed early. We received digital proofs of our wedding photos while still on our honeymoon! Thank you again Anastasia and the whole team at LMP! You captured our wedding perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

We absolutely loved having Laurel Mountain Photography capture our big day! They really took their time to get to know my husband and I as a way to capture our day perfectly and with our style in mind. We would recommend their service to everyone! Their prices were absolutely... Read More reasonable. We often look through our pictures as they remind us of all the incredible details of our day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Carly S

My husband and I used Laurel Mountain Photography (John and Lisa) for our wedding earlier this month. From the time we started with them approximately 1 year prior, it was a great experience. As I live out of town, John agreed to meet me on the weekends which made planning easy... Read More on me. He also brought along picture samples which were outstanding and helped us to immediately book them! On the day of the wedding, they made it both fun and easy to get the pictures we wanted. Their creativity truly shown through with all the attention to detail and awesome angles/shots. In addition, they kept us on track when the ceremony started late and kept us up to speed! It was a pleasure working with them and we would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Carly S