Orchestrating a beautiful symphony every Saturday

Lauren Daversa, President of Lauren Daversa Events, brings over twenty years of experience to the table, having entered into the industry at the age of fifteen. Her first event was assisting in Broadway’s premiere party for Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Over the years, her repertoire for planning has only matured. Today her portfolio includes social and corporate events, and all that lies in between, including - of course - weddings! Lauren considers it an incredible honor when LDE is selected to provide planning for any beautiful life moment, which is evident by reading her clients praises, or seen by viewing any of her work featured in great publications, such as The Knot!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Sharon W

Our experience with Lauren Deversa Events was truly amazing. Lauren was so organized and so on top of every detail that the day of the wedding we were completely relax because we knew everything was under control. Every need was met not only for my daughter and I but the whole... Read More bridal party and all our guests. Lauren is the complete package she so professional and she was so much fun to work with, I am now happy to call her a friend.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

My husband and I got married at The Breakers about a year ago and are so happy we had Lauren and her team to help us plan. You cannot go wrong hiring Lauren Daversa as your wedding planner. Not only was she the greatest, she also became a great friend! She made all of our dreams... Read More come true and was so fun to work with along the way. She was always available when I needed her help and was able to take care of even the smallest details. She was also able to recommend the greatest venders and help us get the best deals! Also, she was a great help when it came to figuring out a plan to keep my divorced parents as far apart as possible, which took a great deal of stress off of me on our wedding weekend. Our day would not have been the same without her and her team. Thanks Lauren for all of your hard work and for helping us achieve our dream wedding! All of our friends and family still say it was the greatest wedding they have ever been to and ever expect to attend. Hire Lauren Daversa! She's the greatest!

2015-12-05T23:27:15 Response from the vendor

Mrs. CT, thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to help with your wedding, and now it's a treasure to call you and Mr. TT my friends!!! XOX, LD

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robin C

Lauren Daversa was amazing . She went beyond my expectations in so many aspects:; the recommended vendors were perfect, she took control of every aspect of the wedding before and after and most importantly I never had anxiety or worried becuause it was out of my hands. I... Read More highly recommend using her.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Liz E

I cannot imagine planning and executing a NYC wedding without LDE and Lauren. We hired Lauren for her full planning services for all of the events surrounding our wedding weekend in th city. Though I had some initial reservations about using someone who wasn't exclusively based... Read More in NYC, Lauren completely addressed my concerns and exceeded expectations. She has fantastic relationships with top vendors, exquisite vision and an eye for detail, and more than enough experience to know when and where we could cut back spending without sacrificing our and our guest's experience. She also made sure it was "our" event, reflecting our priorities and quirks, as opposed to just executing "her" event - something that I know from friends not all planners are comfortable (or capable of) doing. Her day/weekend-of team was also terrific, fitting seamlessly into our families, making sure all was perfect. We weren't aware any issues arose on our wedding day until after our honeymoon because the team addressed them so quickly and efficiently. Lauren is not only a consummate professional, but has also become a friend. Highly highly recommend.

2016-08-31T20:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words LEK! It was a pleasure to plan with you, BK and your mom!!! And what a wedding we planned!! And the best part, what a friend for me to have made ;-) Can't wait to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Lauren was absolutely wonderful in every stage of planning. Not only was planning our wedding less stressful and more organized, but so much fun with Lauren. She is so easy to talk to and really understood my vision for our big day. She is great at incorporating every family... Read More member and keeping everyone in the loop. She has so many great connections and friends everywhere so nothing is really out of reach! We absolutely loved Lauren and would highly recommend her to help with your special day.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Lourdes C

Lauren and her team are absolutely amazing - we planned our wedding in Palm Beach while living in NYC and Lauren was invaluable since she has countless relationships and is so well liked and respected in all things wedding in South Florida - She even set up meetings with us in... Read More NYC so that we could grab a drink and plan! Her vendor recommendations blew us away (LOVED ROCK WITH YOU!!!) she is an amazing planner with impeccable taste and organization, but the best part about Lauren and her team for us was that she really knows how to throw a great party. We told her what we wanted and we got exactly that times 1000. Our wedding was a dance party from beginning to end - literally. We have been to so many weddings since ours and everyone always comments about how ours was not only a blast but felt so special - Lauren had so many great ideas on how to tie in our family and heritage (Cuban & Irish!) which made for an unforgettable night for everyone. We felt like she was really looking out for us in terms of budget and we trusted her implicitly - Lauren brings serious experience, intel, passion and creativity to wedding planning - She was made for this! Thank you Lauren for making our wedding day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

This was a second wedding for me and my husband and that makes it about 100times more difficult to create an event that doesn't seem like it's been done before. We lucked into Lauren Daversa through a venue who recommended her, when I was starting to lose it, while trying... Read More planning from afar. I was a mother, with a job, trying to plan a destination wedding and Lauren came to our rescue. We loved her immediately because she was passionate, a wealth of information, super organized and gave us confidence in every decision we made. "Is is wrong to spend 50% of the budget on the band? How will we get our grandmother onto the beach?, Who can do the most amazing flowers? Will people be able to hear us on the beach? Do we have to do a video?"--- The answer to the video was yes! and she was totally right. I am so grateful to see the details of that day after the fact. But she answered all the questions and made it seem effortless and fun. She is a delight to be around and made my husband and me feel incredibly special, along with every member of our party. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Meghan W

Lauren Daversa was so amazing to work with! From the moment we called to inquire about her services, I knew I would love her and I did! After our first meeting I knew she grasped my vision and was 100% on board with everything I wanted to do for our big day! Although we hired... Read More her as a day of planner, she worked with us for an entire month before our wedding answering any questions I had, handling all the final details with our vendors and most importantly calmed me from all my nerves and anxious feelings that all brides have weeks, days and hours before their big day. The day of our wedding, I knew having Lauren as our planner I had absolutely nothing to worry about. My wedding day went so smoothly, even better than I could have imagined. Lauren was so wonderful, friendly, fun and trustworthy!! She absolutely helped make my wedding day perfect and I will forever be grateful for that!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

Lauren Daversa is, quite simply, the best! I enjoyed working with her from the very beginning. She is kind, super hard-working, and has great relationships with all of the local vendors. She connected us with only the best in the business; we loved everyone we worked with! She... Read More and her team are extremely professional, kind, and above all, fun. People are still raving about the details from our wedding--details that are all attributed to Lauren and her team. We were lucky to have her help us plan the wedding and be on our side throughout the process. I cannot imagine having any other event in my life without Ms. Daversa and her crew by my side!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

Our wedding was a dream!!! My husband and I were married on January 16, 2016 at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach. Working with LDE was such a wonderful experience. I wanted to be closely involved with the wedding planning, but was unable to travel to our venue location as often... Read More as I would have liked -- Lauren Daversa made sure I was involved as much as possible, while taking care of the local details and arrangements. She has a great working relationship with the vendors throughout the Palm Beach area, which made the planning process and our wedding day incredible! She helped to ensure all the details I envisioned were brought to life, while still being realistic and remaining within the budget :) I highly recommend working with Lauren and her team! They will help you plan the most incredible wedding you could ever imagine.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Alex L

Lauren was an UNBELIEVABLE wedding planner. Her attention to detail is second to none and she really made the entire experience enjoyable. I was planning a destination wedding at the Biltmore Hotel from Boston and thanks to her, I was able to enjoy the experience, and trust... Read More everything was being executed the way I wanted. Her entire team is amazing and I will never be able to thank them enough for making the best day of my life possible.

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

My partner and I used Lauren Daversa Events for their "day of" planning package. Don't let the term "day of' fool you. The services provided were well beyond a "day of...a weekend of...or even a month of". From our 1st contact 5 months out, Lauren and her Team were beyond the... Read More best. The thing with Lauren is that you not only get her expertise, wealth of vendor contacts, and vast knowledge of the wedding industry...but (as well) her meticulous sense of detail, style, and grace, all in one package. She always listened to what our vision was, and yet offered immense creativity in the execution process. Most importantly, she made the entire venture fun, and effortless on our part. Thank you Lauren, for an incredible wedding, and a day we will never forget.

Best wedding planner!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Gabriella P

Lauren and her team created my dream wedding in Fl while my husband and I were in Ny extremely busy in residency. She took care of every detail and met with everyone to make sure my day was as magical as I had envisioned it to be. She was a pleasure to work with and is truly... Read More passionate about her goals in making your wedding day unforgettable. I would highly recommend!!

A Planner That Cares

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Danielle C

Lauren and her team genuinely care about you and your family throughout the planning process. We worked together for over a year to plan our dream wedding weekend in Montauk, and the end result was more than we could've asked for. Being that our venue was a raw space,... Read More coordinating many different vendors was a particular concern of ours that team LDE handled wonderfully. They also negotiated contracts so we got the best prices and made sure that every detail was accounted for. Looking back on our special weekend, we are truly grateful for all of team LDE's hard work and care, and know its couldn't have gone as smoothly without them.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Lauren, we can't thank you enough for everything you did for Caitlin + Kevin's wedding. The whole process was seamless leading up to the Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception. You were even there to help after it was all over. We could NOT have done it without you.

Amazing planning services!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Natalia C

Lauren and her team are just absolutely astounding. I hired her for day-of coordinating, but she did way more than that. She was there for me (hundreds of e-mails and calls), every step of the way...even a year away from the wedding. She made sure every detail was organized to... Read More perfection, and made sure all my day-of needs were met. Lauren is a beautiful person, inside and out, and a perfectionist. She's the best friend every girl needs the day of her wedding. She is utter perfection, and will make sure your wedding day is as well.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

Me and my wife had the most amazing wedding and we couldn't have done it without Lauren and her team. I cannot say enough about all the wonderful things she did for us. She was always there to talk to us and made both me and my wife's dream of a perfect wedding weekend come... Read More true. What I love most about Lauren is that when she is your wedding planner she not only becomes your go to for everything but also becomes your friend. It has been one year since our wedding and we still keep in touch. I highly recommend Lauren Daversa.

Not a detail missed!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Amanda S

Lauren executed the most perfect day imagined. I had the pleasure of working with Lauren about 15 months prior to my wedding and we got right to planning! I recommend Lauren for her expertise, design eye, professionalism and vendor relationships. She knew all the right people... Read More for exactly what we wanted. She is energetic, knowledgeable, and most of all just an amazing person to have with you throughout this journey. At the end of it all, I wished she was a guest at my wedding enjoying the day with me. She and my mother synched instantly and it was a pleasure to know they were getting things accomplished when I was stuck at work. Our guests are still talking about our day and that it was the best wedding they have been to and I can honestly say it couldn’t have been done without Lauren! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lauren Daversa Review

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

It is with great pleasure that I strongly recommend Lauren Daversa as your wedding planner. We worked with her over one year and our daughter's wedding was without a doubt above and beyond all our expectations all due to Lauren's knowledge, connections, and experience to bring... Read More all the fine details together. The day of the wedding was totally stress free for us and we enjoyed every minute of it. Our relationship with Lauren which started out very businesslike transformed into a friendship. Now we consider her part of our family. Don't make a huge mistake and plan a wedding without Lauren!

Excellent wedding planner!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Taylor M

You may not think you need a wedding planner t when it comes down to it, Lauren daversa took care of all of the little details so i could enjoy my special day. No other wedding planner I interviewed compared.mshe was there for me every step of the way!

The Best! Do not to anyone else :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Kirsten R

Lauren is absolutely the sweetest! She is professional, talented and can literally juggle so much. No detail slips threw the cracks. I could not have survived my year of wedding planning without her. She stays on top of EVERYTHING!! Totally worth every penny due to her... Read More relationships with amazing vendors. Our guests continue to tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and thanks to Lauren and team it was all possible. She becomes more than a planner she becomes a friend! My life is not the same right now without receiving weekly e-mails and texts. Even though I live in California I will be calling her to help with a baby shower hopefully in a few years :)

Daversa Events - Great Wedding Planner!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Kristen C

Lauren was great to work with! She made the planning process fun and easy. She was always accessible, always on top of the schedule and made sure deadlines were always met. With us being from New York, she helped tremendously in recommending vendors. She had meetings set... Read More up for food tastings, choosing flowers, linens, etc. whenever we came down to Florida. Lauren was both personal and professional. And for someone who is extremely detail-oriented, I appreciate how organized and on top of things she was. I highly recommend Lauren Daversa. I was absolutely thrilled with the service and value she provided, and you cannot beat her rates! If any of my family and/or friends get married, I will be recommending Lauren Daversa to be their wedding planner!

BEST wedding planner

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Jordanna H

I used Lauren Daversa as a day of wedding planner and I am so thankful that I did! Lauren is the most organized, accessible, professional, and detail oriented person I have ever met and she made every effort to make sure that my big day went off without a hitch! I had the... Read More wedding of my dreams, thanks to Lauren and her team, and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

World Class Wedding Planner - the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Caitlin M

We can't begin to express how grateful we are for everything Lauren Daversa and her team did for our wedding. We would have been lost without them, especially on our wedding day. We never had to worry about a thing. Lauren and her team are world class. We are extremely... Read More fortunate for that.

Meet The President

Lauren Daversa

Vivacious Lauren Daversa is the president Lauren Daversa Events. Born and raised in NYC, this is where she began her planning career. At the prestigious Carriage House, she learned first hand to coordinate lavish weddings and high end corporate events. Founded LDE in 2008 with zero funds, she has since single handedly grown her business into an international success. With her ease and grace, she takes clients’ dreams and turns them into reality. Add in her no holds barred approach, and her unique blend of city chic and sultry flair, it’s easy to understand why she's a favorite in the industry.