Lauren Elaine Style House Flagship Salon

Los Angeles, CA

Life is a story. Make yours a fairytale.

Catering to each and every bride's visit, the award-winning Lauren Elaine Style House Flagship Salon in Los Angeles offers the luxury of a private one-on-one bridal appointment for the bride and her bridal party, with relaxed and individualized attention. The Lauren Elaine Style House in Los Angeles houses the newest Lauren Elaine collections, as well as exclusive samples only available at our Flagship location. Capturing the "princess" archetype for the modern woman, Designer Lauren Elaine creates enchantingly romantic & ethereal gowns with an attention to detail & regal femininity. Proudly made in the USA. By appointment only.

Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available

The Lauren Elaine Style House , Los Angeles, CA (310) 595-1101

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Tiyana P

Lauren Elaine (and team), you saved my wedding day! I'd originally planned to have a gown custom made by a local designer. Long story short, less than 30 days before my wedding, my dress was a disaster. After a sleepless night of frantically scouring the internet for a... Read More replacement, I happened upon your Wisteria gown and ordered it 2.5 weeks before my wedding day. Not only did your team expedite the shipment of my gown, but you even went above and beyond to provide alterations and overnight it to me. My gown was a DREAM. It is fabricated beautifully and the attention to detail is impeccable. The Wisteria gown is beautiful in photos, but it was even more breathtaking in person! My guests literally GASPED when I walked down the aisle. I have never felt more beautiful. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Anna N

I went to 6 salons in search of the perfect dress, and Lauren Elaine was my last stop! My bridal consultant Nicole was amazing from the moment my appointment started. She helped me and made me feel very comfortable. The entire process was a dream and at no point did I feel... Read More pressured. I tried on multiple dresses and fell in LOVE with a brand new style just in the salon straight from a photoshoot. I think I was the first bride to try it on besides the model. We had a winner! My gown is being altered now. I actually only needed the straps taken in about a half of an inch, even though I had prepared for a lot more since my measurements changed and it's a very fitted trumpet gown. Nicole and the rest of the team worked with me to make sure my gown was perfect for me and ready in time. Everyone there was beyond sweet and helpful.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lindsay G

My MOH purchased one of these gorgeous gowns online for her wedding last year and I was OBSESSED. Was overjoyed to discover they are based in LA and took an appointment at they're Style House!! It was sooo fun (the complimentary champagne helped;) and the staff was very helpful... Read More (and not too pushy!) The Wysteria that I was most obsessed with was unfortunately sold out (tear) BUT was literally speechless when I tried on my gown. Wedding is Dec this year- I m obsessive compulsive when it comes to getting this stuff done! Wanted to give a much deserved shout out to this experience from an overjoyed bride who can't WAIT to see her gown once complete! Thank you Lauren Elaine!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bridgette C

I don't normally write reviews but I wanted to give praise to the entire Style House team at Lauren Elaine. I received 5 star service while they helped me find the gown of my dreams. Thank you all for helping make them come true!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dee J

This is the first place I came to try on dresses...came in for the Lauren Elaine Lotus gown and ended up saying yes to a Magnolia which was even more beautiful in person. Beautiful boutique, with gorgeous dresses, sweet and helpful staff, and parking in their private lot which... Read More was nice.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dee J

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Haley G

Having driven into LA to visit 5 stores, this was the last on our list and kept debating on keeping the appointment. I tried on dress after dress at other stores. None felt as if I couldn't wear it on my wedding day, but when I put on the Lauren Elaine dress that ultimately... Read More became my wedding dress, I stopped looking. So many things about Lauren Elaine, like smaller sample sizes which gave me a better idea of the actual fit, and the option where you can have the dress you pick crafted to your specific measurements - make this a great bridal store and experience. We're getting married on the beach in Mexico, and I couldn't be happier with my Jasmine. It's not too heavy, and I didn't want a gown with a ton of stuff in it because I was afraid I'd be to hot in the humidity. Jasmine was perfect, and this salon made the experience such a good one.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Adrian P

My wedding gown experience was unique in that I fell in love with Lauren Elaine gowns and actually purchased one before I ever visited the salon. I was so sure it was my gown, but incredibly nervous to commit without ever seeing in person. No Lauren Elaine carried in Tokyo to... Read More try on but there is literally nothing like these gowns in my budget. I went ahead anyway and put down a deposit on the "Oriana" mermaid gown. My fiance then surprised me with a trip to LA to visit family, and even though my gown wasn't ready yet they said I could book an appointment to try on the samples and make sure I loved the gown I chose online. I was SO nervous the day of my appointment, but I fell in love in person and was so relieved! I kept thinking the tulle skirt wasn't going to be as full as the pictures, but it was! The only thing I changed was the straps, because I wanted cap sleeves like another new gown style in the salon, and they changed them for me without any cost. I also got to see some of the other styles I liked online, which was great because I originally kept going back and forth between them. I also got my measurements updated since I lost weight, and applied to my gown for free. My gown was ready on time, and shipped to me for free since I couldn't come visit again in LA to pick it up. It's being altered right now, but I can't wait to wear it in December!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Wren J

Mermaids, Mermaids, MErmaids!! After trying on my fair share of dramatic mermaids WAY over my budget, I finally found the one! The gowns are so unique and so reasonably priced. This designer knows how to shape a butt;) Couldn't be more happy with my final decision- thank you... Read More guys!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Alexa S

All positive, no negative. I consider myself a spiritual person and the energy here was spot on. After my best friend came here to try on wedding dresses for her wedding, I knew I'd be coming back. I did. The first time I went I was hesitant about committing to such an important... Read More purchase (mercury was also in retrograde;) I found my dress that day, and they were understanding of my desires to hold off on a purchase until the time was right for me. A few months later, I bit the bullet and purchased the first and only dress I ever tried on. When it' right, its right. And when you know, you know. I'd highly recommend for brides who want an understanding atmosphere for such a special moment in their lives.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer M

I said "yes to the dress" at Lauren Elaine! My consultants were fantastic. When I was scheduled to come in and pick up my dress, it was raining and I was very concerned. They escorted me to my car with an umbrella just to protect the gown!! They have a wonderful selection of... Read More beautiful dresses and the the store is gorgeous. Everyone that works there makes you feel so special. Thank you to Lauren Elaine for making me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Keri J

The Lauren Elaine team was absolutely fabulous to work with! When I started searching for dresses, I knew I wanted a lace backless or open back dress, and I found Lauren Elaine gowns through Pinterest. The moment I tried on the Aislin gown I was absolutely in love! I couldn't... Read More find anything like it in all of San Fran or NYC, and I'm so happy with my experience throughout this process. The staff was incredibly professional and took so much time to work with me throughout the process of ordering and taking my measurements. I loved the experience from start to finish and I couldn't be a happier bride in the gown of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristen K

Such a great experience- finding this store was was meant to be!! After visiting a handful of salons, one in particular was extremely rude and will remain unnamed;), I arrived at this adorable boutique. I was able to make subtle changes to my gown, the oriana- which made this... Read More gorgeous gown just PERFECT. My experience with the staff was also fantastic. They work with you to understand exactly what you want even if you don't exactly know;)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Zee S

My online experience was a complete disaster. When I was potentially buying a dress, I was called , received great courteous on the phone service. That was a good experience so I decided would buy the Margaret gown . I explained that I was short on time, Lauren Elaine still... Read More assured me that I would receive my gown ATLEAST 30 days in case of alterations if I paid the rush fee. Upon the 30 day mark, October 1st I called numerous times, sent numerous email asking about the status of my gown . Did not get and email back until days later saying that they have until OCt 7th to ship it out and never gave me a status whether my dress was even complete or not. By the way, if you do order from Lauren just know you will never be able to reach them via phone and they will take forever to send you an email back. When I expressed how displeased I was with the service, they "graciously" offered a refund knowing I am two weeks out from my wedding date and have to look for another dress. I feel like the refund was offered because they knew they could not deliver a quality product which was very evident in what I received. My dress still needs major alterations and the bridal seamstress told me is was a poorly sewn dress. Brides planning a wedding is already stressful, please don't this to yourselves.

2016-10-15T15:16:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Zee S., We appreciate your feedback. We’re very saddened and concerned to hear about these issues. Since it seems you have purchased a "Margaret" gown from the Lauren Elaine "Reception Collection" directly from online and not from our Lauren Elaine Style House Flagship Salon... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Joy P

Brides Be Aware!! This company is an absolute fake. The gown I received is nothing like it was pictured. The material used looks cheap. I am two weeks out from my wedding and I now have to look for another dress. When I expressed my concerns I was told that its nothing we can do... Read More and "I hope you enjoy your gown." I made it clear that I didn't like what I received. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. #ABridesNightmare

2016-09-19T23:18:25 Response from the vendor

Hi Joy P., Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We’re very sorry and concerned to hear about this experience. We cannot seem to find your name/contact info on our list of brides who have ordered through the Lauren Elaine Style House salon. If you’ve visited... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

Amazing! My gown was so perfect. The best experience of my wedding planning. I loved being featured on the website too. Thanks for everything. Much love, Britt

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Talia R

Firstly, I would like to say how happy I am that I was able to find your beautiful gowns and my dream dress I feel like a princess and I absolutely adore my dress! My wedding process has been overhwelming but finding my dress was not. So happy and thank you again all! Talia R.... Read More x Peter C.= 10.15.16

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Just wanted to leave a thank you from the bottom of my heart for my absolute dream gown! My dress turned out more beautiful than I ever expected and I also wanted to praise the staff at the Style House who went above and beyond to help me make the perfect customizations to my... Read More Aurelia gown! Too many ideas floating around in my head- they helped me choose the perfect compliments to a perfect gown. Thank you all!!! -CB

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Dear Lauren Elaine team, I'm so happy and in love with my gown! Its exactly as I wanted, and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it!! And thank you too Emily for your attention to little single detail. Truly so happy with everything you've done!

Pamela from Ohio

Reviewed on 8/21/2015

I just wanted to say thank you guys for everything! I felt so gorgeous in my Aurelia gown. Thank you for adding the slight changes to it also. I felt beautiful and my (husband--gasp!) loved it too. Having the added coverage on the back and detachable train was amazing for... Read More dancing. I'll definitely be sending you guys photos soon!

mermaid bride

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Sarabeth B

I finally decided on my dress and its wisteria by lauren elaine bridal!!! i tried it on and fell in love. My whole family loves it on me:) When I started out I was thinking about a galia lahav but im petite and the sizing was hard for me. The fit on the wisteria is amazing and... Read More i knew it was the one. I actually liked all the mermaids but this one just spoke to me, and i amso excited!! i have pics too which im happy to share if you want to see them just message me! thanks for an amazing experience!!!!!!:):):)

My Long Distance Wedding Dress Relationship

Reviewed on 2/21/2015 Haley B

I worked with Lauren on a custom wedding dress all the way from Texas. The entire process of designing the dress was done from afar. Lauren sent sketches, fabric swatches, and beading ideas as we pieced together my dream dress. As we moved along with the process I received... Read More multiple muslin mock-ups of my dress to try on as fittings and mailed them back and forth. When I received my final dress in the mail I was relieved and very satisfied to see that it fit just right. Lauren wanted to make sure it was perfect so I sent it back one time for a few minor adjustments. I received the completed dress right on time and was thrilled with the results. Without a doubt my long distance wedding dress relationship ended in a happily ever after thanks to Lauren Elaine Bridal!

Hawaii Beach wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

I tried on probably 20+ gowns at salons in Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and in Orange County. I saw the Lauren Elaine Aurrelia gown online in a photo and knew I had to see it in person. It did not disappoint!! At Lauren Elaine in LA they carry smaller samples, so I could actually... Read More fit my size (which is about a 2.) It fit me great! The length was long so I'm having them do a petite size for me (Im 5'2 and not wearing heels) The aurrelia is even more beautiful in person, and I can't wait to wear it in August this year for my wedding on the beach in Hawaii! When I came back a week later, I got to meet the designer and have my measurements taken for a custom size. So excited!!

My vintage dream dress

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Jessica H

Very happy bride to be! I wanted a gown that looked vintage for my spring wedding and I fell in love with several of the Lauren Elaine styles. I purchased the Gardenia in November from the store in LA. They run close to street sizes, and the my street size fit me almost... Read More perfectly. The price was very good too. A lot of other gowns I tried on that seemed to be similar in quality and style were way more. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something unique and outside of the standard like I was. My wedding is March and I can't wait to wear it!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

In June, I purchased the 'Anastasia' gown online for my October wedding from Lauren Elaine. Although initially very weary of an online purchase, I had come across some of the designers pieces and hadn't been able to get this one off my mind! I worked with Emily and she was so... Read More accommodating with the entire experience (I even requested some custom changes--swapping the beaded lace for non beaded lace). After providing several swatch samples to choose from, I went with an ivory corded lace. Once the gown was complete, there were a few minor fit issues at the waistline so I decided to take them up on their complimentary alterations. Since I'm not too far from LA (Santa Barbara) Emily offered to do a fitting in person. Havent been to LA in a while so decided why not? Not only was the staff so friendly, but Lauren Elaine was there as well that day and went over my alterations in person--not every day you get to meet the designer of your gown! All in all, a great experience from start to finish and I can't speak highly enough of Emily for her bearing with me;) Highly recommended!