Lauren F. Liddell Photography

Lauren F. Liddell Photography

116 Summerdale Pl , Brandon, MS

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Sydney O

Lauren was absolutely fabulous to work with for my engagement photos as well as my wedding photography. Her creativity and beautiful photographs will provide an everlasting reminder of one of the most special times in my life. One word that I would use to describe her work is... Read More timeless. Classic, elegant, and beautiful also are great words to describe her photographs! Not only is Lauren a fantastic photographer, she is also a precious woman who made me feel at ease on my big day. I have and will continue to recommend Lauren to my friends.

2014-12-20T14:44:29 Response from Erika, the member

Hi! Did she offer any packages? ifso what was the price range? Thanks in Advance!

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Amber C

She was perfect! Gave the young flair that I was looking for! Loved her!

Rocky Start, Beautiful Finish

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Chouna L

My husband and I spent a lot of time looking for a photographer with the help of his sister (who also happens to be a professional photographer). We found Lauren and thought that she was amazing. We loved her style and she had beautiful pictures of our venue. However, on... Read More the day of there were a few disappointments. We were less than thrilled when she showed up about 30 minutes later than planned, she went to go find the perfect spot for the first look and was gone so long that everyone started getting confused about what was going on. We got married at a beautiful venue that she had shot before, but all of our pictures were take in front of tall grass at the back of the parking lot. Despite the disappointments of the day, our pictures turned out beautifully. Lauren has a very unique artistic style that is exactly what we were looking for. I am sure that she just had an off day on the day of our wedding, but I would recommend clear communication if there is something specific that you are looking for.

BEST photographer EVER!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Kellie T

Lauren is an absolutely wonderful photographer! She is very pleasant to work with. She is very creative which makes for some GREAT photos!! I definitely recommend her to everyone needing a good photographer. Her pricing is very reasonable as well.

Beautiful Bridals Pictures

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Breanne H

Lauren shot my bridal portraits, and I was so impressed with the warm colors and artistic style of the portraits. I got so many compliments when my portraits were displayed at my wedding reception. Lauren is very detail-oriented and talented. I love her work! I should also... Read More mention that Lauren was not my wedding photographer because she was in my wedding!